JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Saying pretty much the same as ALL have BUT each has their own words on it...

The one it does not add up for at all,, both are like they know what the ME FOUND but...

Not a one of all interviewed by Nate, many so far, is insulting the ME, they just agree and feel the coincidence and other timing of things surrounding makes it hard to let go of...

I'm not sharing all, it is worth watching and hearing oneself.

I'll share a little. They both pretty much say hard to go against and respect the ME ruling and know they did all they could basically but both say (just like many of us) hard to let go of, it is bizarre. Right after Tammy exhumed.

And the LE officer, forget the rank but up there, detective at least if not higher, says after Tammy was exhumed some comments were made to Zulema and THEN Alex makes that trip to Mexico...

Nate says he and wife were recently in Mexico and you can get any drug you want anywhere, on any corner, any place, any time anywhere. Now I think we all know Nate and wife were not looking for such but I know this to be true too. I have been to Mexico 12 Times and if you want something you don't have to go seek it out or even be that clandestine. And I was not looking either. Nor those I was with, except maybe on one huge girls' trip, I think a couple may have.

And of course it is said "Alex" made the trip for prescription drugs I don't necessarily buy that or assume it.

I'd also remind that somehow they found out about the exhumation... I'm going to guess LE knows how that happened...

On the flip side the now sheriff says o Alex they did the largest most expansive drug/tox panel ever done...

IF this was something else, this bunch of at least Alex, C & L Z, who knows who all were onto something they did not find a trace of... And every wannabe wife murderer, child murderer, ex murderer would love to know it...

I just will never get past all the coincidences with his death and none of them have either, not a one I think that's been interviewed. I mean they are cops and prosecutors and you'd think they'd give the company line of this is what was found so this is what the cause of death was. But they don't. They respect the ME's report, not even really saying it is wrong, but can't close it off how a part of all the rest it seemed to be and fit...

Rachel Smith said it was one rabbit hole she'd have like to have seen explored, the Mexico trip, what he got, where he went, etc. But of course his death was not a part of these cases/trials...

Well I am again newly outraged again, never quite, but freshly against Lori and Chad. Even though a lot of the questions re the same, each interview and answers are new with new bits imo from each perspective.

It also refreshed all we learned as we learned it all...

This is GOOD.

I think this is new to me. They arrived at 7, small team at first, then tons came in. The now sheriff walked UPSTAIRS to where Chad was sleeping and told him he needed to get up...

He emphasizes and kind of chuckles, YES UPSTAIRS, there IS more than one level...

Remember when Prior tried to say there was only one level...

I love that they WOKE him and told him to get up...

There are not words. They struggle for words at times to explain it.

A must watch imo and I feel I've heard details I did not know prior. And at least things from their individual perspectives. The day the kids were found...

Just finished this up this morning.

Nate ends with the home and says East Idaho News is NOT involved in it or the sale in any way. He says people have been speculating and not the case. A new nonprofit will come about with it... Whoever it is will consult closely with the families on wishes. Someone from the area. He doesn't know a lot more. Sale is not finalized yet but will be in coming weeks...

Did say a name of Crossroads Park or something like that, says doesn't know who is.

Was signed over to Chad's attorney after trial or some such... Now sold.

Kids no longer in it, etc.

This was a good interview too. Had a few minutes of that left as well this morning. I pushed no sleep far enough like always lol so did not quite finish it until now.

Dont' know that I will get to see all tonight. Just starting, but more LE, etc. now willing to talk to Nate. They are from ID, Rexburg, Fremont, had different positions then than now but still in that area. One is now sheriff, etc. Kind of a cool story to that lead in in fact.

I saw this on my feed last night, but it’s long and I didn’t get a chance to look at it. I’ll weigh in once I do. Might be a little while though.

I saw this on my feed last night, but it’s long and I didn’t get a chance to look at it. I’ll weigh in once I do. Might be a little while though.
Yeah when I saw it was longer than most of his by half an hour, I didn't figure I'd get through as much of it is I did but then I am too dumb to ever get some sleep lol.

I can tell you honestly for me, it flew by because I found everything they had to say of interest. And again, not saying there is a ton that's new, but the perspective of each person in this investigation is a bit different and I'm interested in each person's take. These guys were good imo and they more I see Nate interview It becomes even more clear what a huge team they had, they lived this case, it was a ton of work, and the dedication they all had.

The cost is talked about a bit, this was all very costly but the sheriff said it was never made an issue, the "command" was FIND THE KIDS, regardless of what it takes...

And each of the two men on noted different things at times as well.

So it didn't seem long as it was interesting.

I know you'll watch it as I think you're like me and rarely miss any of Nate's on this case.

Hey @Kimster since it doesn't have a case name and is just maybe chit chat on all I am dropping this here. Pretty sure you, like me, what most of what you see from Linda, and Nate. She has a live coming shortly tonight. I just ran into notice of it.

We know she did all things Chad and Lori so and watched and covered all of Chad's trial and so am choosing this thread to drop it in. A general drop is hard when she will probably talk about many.

Also of course for others, I'm sure we aren't the only ones that watch her, but I know you follow her. She doesn't put many out these days routinely since covering that whole trial, but here's a live tonight.

Starting in about 7 minutes.

Man I never catch lives with anyone these days with my hours, but today I had a day shift so home before 9 or later. Same tomorrow. Today ended at 5, tomorrow at 4, much more normal hours for many people, and lives. Although I have to go in early :( Lol.

So I am going to watch Linda live. Rarely get to do lives on anyone's.

But I watched something tonight about the sale of the MURDER property and found that what I said above it not rare to me. Sometimes I feel like a lone duck with opinions. Kay and Larry, Detecitive Hermasilllo, more Have been vocal on it and tweeted, etc. This is NOT some nice place these kids were load to rest NOR Tammy. And yet this buyer who wants to be anonymous supposedly put out a major press release... and went on about hope and healing, and some plans or thoughts but have not contacted them nor Colby before putting such out...

I am going to watch Linda now, I never get to see lives as I said and it is early yet even though tired. Used to it. I will link a show later I heard some of this on and at least one family member or more was in the chat... No time right now.

I wouldn't want it, but I've already said that. I'd want the place overgrown, razed, totally never looking the same and forgotten as much as it can be...

Has volume and other troubles the first five or ten minutes then fixed.

I hope she is not going to start going down this almost talking signs and psychic stuff. Noticed it in a few of her shows in the last months. I am not a disbeliever at all in such but I'm also not into looking for it in every little thing and thinking everything means such.

Anyhow so far talking a new possible old case she will follow and not much else but now she just mentioned Kouri Richins.... That last a nanosecond. Now someone has her looking at some supposed serial killer case in Texas that they aren't saying is an SK or some such...

I will see. I thought we'd be talking some of the cases we all have followed and her too...

Now that I have settled in, it is pretty good, I just had to get used to it being more general chit chat, new cases, old cases, people telling her to look at ones she has not seen and so forth. It's not so much a chit chat on the ones she has covered from the start necessarily although they do come up...

Okayyyy.

I think I need some new cases because even when lack of time or life, when I want some down time and something to watch I can't find sh*t on or many posts in the ones I still follow, probably because they are in limbo, await trial, news, etc.

So I happened on this finally.

I have watched this guy probably ten times or more but he doesn't come up routinely for me. Not a bad word to say about him.

And even though I was down with the Julie Rowe interview, I wondered if this would not be easier to watch wherre I could hear all about it but not watch it all and have some humor in between clips of her interview. So far so good, so sharing for others.

I'm only `12 minutes in but that's probably further than I got listening to her on Nate's. Not because of Nate, because of HER.

He starts out complimenting Nate TOTALLY in how he could sit through this with a poker face and his good questions and just letting her talk.

Sounds like he watched and suffered through it all, maybe along with viewers, think he said that, not sure.

So for THREE of us now I think that couldn't do it but who all love Nate' coverage, this might be the ticket... I'm still watching and he comes in often enough to break up her crrazy stuff and comment. That's different than Nate's who of course the wise thing to do is just ask good questions and LET them TALK....

He's always got some humor in the ones I've watched of his over the years. That helps too.

So give it a chance. I will let all know if I get through it lol but I am already 1/4 in...

Lol he says Nate is so good and serious he might be talking to the president (instead of in my words to a con artist fruitcakes). He doesn't play it all, his show is shorter and he intersperses, than her interview.

She plugs her book.

He says the cringe is off the charts. LOL.

Again, I said up above, she is so obvious and she was when I watched one of her older ones back when, I do NOT get how people FALL for someone like this...

His comments alone are already worth it. She thinks the prepper sites and she was raised with such in LDS, are EXTREME. LMAO. And she isn't extreme. He talks of the irony lol.

LOL. Then he shows Nate and says look at him. His serious countenance listening to the b.s. he says he should be Nate's Fan Club President, LOVES him.

Oh also, as an aside, he has met Erika and Nate, at I believe he said Crime Con.

Because of this interview with Nate she was up half the night the night before being attacked by demons and other things (I gather to agreeing to talk to a "good" person such as Nate. He jokes that Nate says pan faced, by things you SEE you mean...?

I already know more than I knew in the one I could not get through.

Recommending so far. it's easier to take by far. I know three of us at least wanted this video released and wanted to watch Nate's interview with her and no one could make it through. This guy did, and is just talking parts and an overall take on it and injecting some good humor in between.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom