JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the phone call is 12 minutes. His video is longer and he does talk a bit in between parts of the call. I'll try to remember to come back and say when the call ends in the video.

OMG I thought I had heard it but she just giggled hard in a totally inappropriate place. Maybe I recall that, I'm not sure, but would think it would really have stuck with me. If I were him, I'd be going off on her so bad when she did that....

He says he knew at that moment (he is saying today) she was basically demonic. I'd agree with that one. He is not talking about excusing it as mental illness, but demonic. I mean he may say more as it goes on but that's where he is and what he is saying right now.

I'd like to point out Colby and wife are no longer LDS. I'm 99.9999 percent positive on that. He may have been at the time of the phone call. They are still involved regularly in church but it is NOT the LDS faith.

He says that laugh has haunted him for a very long time, still bothers him... I can see why. It was so out of the blue and inappropriate. She is talking to her SON for goodness sakes and about her other murdered children. Watch it to see where this happens and in response to what...

OMG, she says he doesn't give a crap what she's been through and then tells them he didn't or doesn't give a crap what they've been through, meaning Tylee and JJ!!

My God if I were him and it hadn't been on the phone and been in the same room with her, I'd have probably lynched her. She is just awful, EVIL to do this to her only living child! Imo she wouldn't hstatite killing him either, nor his wife, nor kids. ENTIRELY self centered and twisting it.

Now he does say she is not all there and saying such is beyond crazy but I still don't think he necessarily means it in the way some would. Even if he does, who knows, and doesn't matter. What matters is how she is treating him and so self centered.

I will still say if the call ends before his full video does but am recommending a full watch as listening to him come in with how he felt over each thing is worth his take on it.

You know she started out all barely talking and calm but now she's in almost a tirade.

He meant to not stop it and comment on each thing but he is finding it hard as it is bring the anger all back, etc...

he did exceptionally in his phone calls. He is the adult and she turns into a tantrum throwing child basically. Imo.

I will say he said at the start of this video that some people have told him he sound scripted in it and that's rotten and I don't sense that at ALL. I don't know when. Maybe since it was played in court and someone commented somewhere. No idea...

I've skipped a ton. She is just plain cruel. She also says to him WHERE WERE YOU? And this killer him, very much hurt him. Good Lord she's awful.

As he keeps saying if this was done in the "light" you'd say so and you'd not be hiding it all, etc. Paraphrasing. She will never say that as it would be a confession for one. Imo...But he's right, these WOULD be her claims but she can't face the world or anyone and say, this is what "He" wanted me to do. Jesus Christ is meant. If it's what she would claim, she'd be saying such.

I am fairly certain I've heard it before or parts maybe at trial but it's pretty new to me again now. A lot of the comments are familiar. They talk over each other a few times. Not a lot though. So far...

Yeah I recall this part. He told her, he was outraged and I'm sure hurt, that he would have taken those kids in a second. Taken them into his home, etc. and she says, yeah, everybody says that.

NOW THIS I recall but I want to point out the signficance in tis remark of hers. It isn't an admission but it is sort of that "poor put up on her, having to take care of her own kids" and now everyone says they would have taken them but she scoffs and says, yeah, everybody SAYS that... I think there's a lot of almost admission that short sentence...

LOL now Colby is laughing (today) at something he said to her then in the heat of the moment he now finds funny. Something he said about her "husband" lol. Meaning Chad.

Lol, a bit of laughing again. He is saying in the recorded call he prays for her and no matter how bad he wants to hit her husband in the face with a shovel has him kind of laughing now saying that's messed up. Hey who can't identify with him there... It isn't like he did it but I'm sure anger and rage were among the emotions after what was done to these kids and all he's had to endure since and still does... I wonder if he will attend the AZ trial. He perhaps has said I can't recall. The last I knew he lived in AZ, I'm not sure now but would think so... I can't think that they'd need him as a witness says he was around as to what happened to Charles and Brandon...

Okay. The phone call portion ends just past 32 minutes. There are six minutes left so anyone wanting to watch may as well watch the entire thing. So he doesn't chat for long apparently. I am going to watch that now.

He interspersed a lot and it's understandable. It was always short and he did stop it each time so nothing was missed.

I did not share everything by a long shot as it's a work night and had I come in here to share all, I wouldn't get done with it and as it is I have a few more minutes. I did a few things in between. Even if you don't want to see it, giving a view and subscribing if you do YT at all helps any channel. Or just a view if someone who does't like to subscribe. That doesn't mean pay. Costs nothing.

Imo in this interview the things he needed to say and to put her in her spot just came to him. I don't know how anyone can call it scripted as there was no way to know what she would start saying. It reminded me of what happened to me.

I don't want to give a ton of detail but the baby in our family was airlifted to a hospital I don't know three or four hours away and on life support for several days, she was never going to be okay but tit took all of those days to go through where they can determine she was brain dead. This will always be hard to talk about, I still almost can't go there.

Well at this point the person who did it was also there, at this hospital... Four of us stayed down there the entire time. And this was all out of the blue of course so it wasn't easy to drop everything and just go but we all did. Heck actually for two of us me included, it was probably more like six hours away. Forgot that.

Everyone of us there had animals at home, lives, appts., all sorts of things we had to scramble to find ways or someone to take care of. Her mom had her two siblings at home too who needed to be gotten to school, stay with someone, etc. It was hard. We didn't know when heading if I told be one day or seven. We knew little.

Initially it was not known he did this, so we talked to him, he was part, etc... And then a day or two in, my one daughter and I were at the hotel taking a short break (we got one sharing a room for days with little with us) my mom was told he did this... In no uncertain terms. Normally we shifted and always had one of us there and she came back to the hotel room to sit down and tell us...

I actually wondered from the VERY first time being informed something happened to her.... BUt no one else seemed to have thought of that and I let it go... Or tried to.

So NOW we KNEW but he was not arrested and we had to spend more days there with HIM THERE TOO. I could go on and on about how it was and how the nurses and doctors knew, other patients and their families were realizing something was up and more. It was sooooo stressful.... So much could share about things that went on re him and a lot more....

But anyhow we then started avoidiing him because it's absolutely inhuman for us to have to be there with him there and we were stressed beyond what anyone can imagine in your entire life.

One day he was coming down the hallway in the other direction and he made the mistake of trying to talk to me.... I had given him a wide berth but he did so anyhow. I stopped and from there on our I let him have it. I told him in no uncertain terms what I thought and I was beyond even thinking this was an accident, all the things we did not know yet from LE. We knew little. We had heard HIS version when I nicely asked him BEFORE we knew.

The words just came and the flowed... I covered everything I could never have planned to even, and they just kept coming. I never raised my voice but I was strong, I was centered, all the RIGHT words just came... I couldn't have done this had I wanted to or tried or planned to confront him and it was all happenstance because HE tried to talk to me. I have always felt like God gave me the words.

I'm not trying to talk religion but this case and Colby's video has such in it.

Anyhow, I ONLY share this because when I listened to his phone call in this video, that's what I SAW. He said everything that should be said, it just came to him, came flowing and he took never raised his voice like in any yelling way. Same with me. He was STRONG, so was I, I mean it was firm and with no uncertainess and that's what he did here. I don't see how anyone could take such any other way.

Whatever idiots told them they felt him scripted can go get their instincts checked.

I share it to say in such times, I had something similar happen and that's why I feel happened with him... Part of it of course is you've been holding it in too long and a shipload of stress and consequences from murders in your family and your grief... But that isn't how the RIGHT words just COME TO YOU.

Lori was nasty and she got angry too, but she paled in her fake words but when angry I think gave a bit more of her bitterness but he just never ever lost having the right response and come down on her...

Okay I didn't get too far along with it, just wanted to give context in when such happened that I experienced. I can't think about it more than that anyhow., the floodgates won't end. And anger. It happened with him, he got angry all over again but it was nice to hear him laugh at what he called Chad and another thing... He probably wouldn't have not too many years ago.

Hmm. 'Right of looking for money but that I expected nothing less with a nonprofit. Too bad they don't provide what nonprofit classification it is. Actually with the name that info might be available.

Colby is not in agreement with it, and I don't think Kay and Larry are either. So not sure what family is in agreement or feels respected at all.

Here is 5 minutes from Nate on this which mostly is the same as the article above but he has also talked to the anonymous couple as some others have.

Of course first thing they want is help and money and people with equipment to raze the home and outbuildings and are fundraising.

I'm sorry but this doesn't sit with me and part of it is that I know it doesn't with family members either. Not that they couldn't have bought it but why would they want it! Building your own darned house there or something. No need to use the tragedy for your fund raising and non profit. Imo.

There is absolutely nothing about places like this that should be kept towards the victims and that's simply my opinion and I'd feel that way regardless of the families BUT that adds to it because I get that opinion entirely.

It is just like the Idaho 4 house and lot where they made such a deal of needing it down BEFORE trial and it sits with nothing done but talk of healing gardens, etc.

THESE are murder properties, they are not some fondly remembered spot you can just cleanse. They aren't places of good endings. They are places of unspeakable horror.

It's their right to do with as they will if they own the property, however, again, they are using the tragedy imo to fund raise and it is not their tragedy. (Although I haven't excluded the idea it is some extended family member)

I also have the feeling as much as they say they want anonymity, they want to be found out. But maybe not any longer as sentiments towards it are not all good. I suspect the first though.

They seem to be tone deaf. Head right to fund raising. You've got the money to buy it but going straight to non profit donations.

Non profits abound in types of them and far from all are non profit as to the owners or directors pockets. In fact it is something that is abused quite often and out of control in our country.

Maybe that's not the case here but the signs so far have me questioning. This wasn't DONE for any family member that I can tell but again by someone tone deaf with their own intents. But then I am cynical. And it's jmo.

These are my words, not Nate's. Here's Nate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom