JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
THEIR theory on Chad sending Lori money was a thought I think we'd all probably think possible. Lori was in jail (at first) and Chad was not and at any given time she could turn on him so appeasing her, still caring, letting her receive stuff, get stuff, etc... Appease her is the term he used...

I honestly wonder even his trying to raise bail or bond for her also, did he really still want her at whatever point or just know that she could flip on him.... I mean he seems so self centered, fake, etc. I don't doubt at first he found a "blonde" someone not Tammy (arsehole) and loved the control, etc. but was there really for him some deep sick love?

He is the one who did not go through with the murder of Tammy until Lori basically had a fit when she'd done her part...

But then he really did not fllp on her either in his trial... Because both could ruin the other on more things than even known...? Do they really have a bond is I guess what I mean... I somehow doubt it with him... Her not sure and once you are way from a relationship and someone toxic... I don't think any of us I know I won't, will maybe ever understand it...NEITHER one though really flipped on the other.... Prior really never went at Lori on Chad's behalf either... We all thought that might happen but I am guessing he didn't dare because she would have went off and came back at him...? I seriously doubt it is some strong commitment when they will never see each other again and I really doubt it on his part...

Hey that's typical for me though! Lol. I fell asleep in my chair, woke up and because when I wake up if I don't go straight off to bed, one bit of light will keep me up or wake me up for a bit so yes, and no, I think it was 4 or 4:30 lol but I may have posted yet at 5, I think I went back to sleep before that but maybe not. Wasn't up a long, long time at that point.

I think I got six hours later from a general google search of the UK time. Anyhow, I know try to remember you are about six hours later and it has stuck in my head. Now if I try to change it to five, I may get messed up or not remember lol.

That's true with LE, I have heard ones like Duty Ron (don't watch him much these days) and other LE or former LE describe the need for humor and how it comes about.

With this though, I am talking of Colby too and just seeing a bit more lightness in LE now that they can share some of these things.

I would claim I had my mom's permission to be up at those hours but it wouldn't be true. When I stayed with her, it was why I used her garage almost all waking hours lol or we would have driven each other nuts. She goes to bed and stays in bed. I wish to heck I could. Lol. By ten at the latest generally. If we would happen to be talking and she found out it was later, like 11, it was way past her bedtime. I wonder if I will ever get like that. I doubt it because I just can't sleep well and I've always been a night owl and faced a long time ago that will never change. Any sleeping routine will never happen with this changing shift job, I know that.

I sure hope you weren't doing anything like shopping at Walmart, walking the dog, chopping kindling or threshing at that hour... It is dark here then.

Back to this, hearing Colby laugh instead of be harshly affected as he is by a lot is good. There have been a couple of times in his last couple of shows but the one that comes t mind was when he heard one of the cops say what Chad and Lori would do during their phone calls and when he heard the singing to each other he just burst out in a chuckle.

I'm pretty certain he is watching things he has not seen and is doing so with the public as he sees them for the first time. He also watched some of the demo of the property live with people (after the fact, even after we saw it I believe). He didn't watch all three or four or whatever of Nate's videos and he hit a point he just wanted to forward and see the whole place leveled which as we know, it was. He has a few new ones out in probably the last week or so. Right now I am on one that is him listening again to his mom's statement at the end of her trial. I think I linked above. Also good. Hard to listen to her crap again though, can't imagine how it is for him. When she says Tammy was her friend AND other things, he just strongly shakes his head. Comments and stops her statement here and there. I am not done with it yet. I am also not done with Nate's new one yet. Or I don't think I finished it anyhow. Have to look.

I have a 2 p.m. start today and glad of it. It's been a week and the days off can't count as days off this time. Thing that bites about a 2 start is it looks like a 7 hour shift but by the time you get out of there it can be an 8. But on a 7 you only get one break although I got them granting an extra one but lately things have been pretty ridiculous there and I haven't had a 7 in awhile so we will see if they are still doing that... It's pretty unfair. If they drop you from an 8.5 or 9 to a 7 for a day, you lose TWO breaks. If however, you put in a 10 or 10.5 or 11, you gain not a single break.

I tell ya, I worked office mgmt almost my entire adult life and with small companies but two years into this job with retail, not worldwide but pretty big, it takes some getting used to still.
I am 5 hours ahead of you not later.

So really starting to move now and need to but this video of Nate's, this one officer, I mean I think it may be the best I've seen. They have all been good but this one just seems more forthcoming or some such.

Did we KNOW that Chad started putting money into his kids accounts that day when the kids were found, like an hour before or some such? I am not sure I knew that. I knew he had given them all some, seems like all but one, Leah. I would have to have more time to go back and focus more but there are just things in this one I am not sure I knew or I forgot... Again I knew he gave them some money but not sure I realized it was right before he went to jail, THAT day...

Relistened to a bit too this morning just to be sure I was on it as was tiring last night and the part about the minute they saw JJ's hair Chad was leaving and they are like go, go, go get him to the one on this show, more a patrol officer I would say at the time... I will always love that part and remember that... Awful for JJ but the getting Chad yes, dam* it, GET HIM.

Also they had to leave Tylee that night losing daylight and already had JJ and it broke their hearts, hard on them. Or at least they did not have all that was there yet...

I know I am not going to finish this until tonight if then but that's okay because that part is a bit heavy and enough for now....
Yes he was talking to Emma about the money. IIRC he mentioned $5k in Mark's room or something like that.

Yes he was talking to Emma about the money. IIRC he mentioned $5k in Mark's room or something like that.
$9 I am pretty sure. But this wasn't talking to her about bills and money. He was transferring money into their accounts like an hour before they found JJ. All kids except I forget her name, I said it above $8K. THAT day when they were searching.

I'd have to go back to the video but I think he also said he did smaller amounts the last time they searched something and he was worried.... Man I tell you if you haven't watched this one, it's interesting imo.

I STILL have not finished it, not from lack of interest AT ALL but everything going on.

That would mean them there was also $9K in Mark's room (and that may not be Mark's was he even living there then, just that Chad had stashed it there and was telling Emma) but he also transferred $8K I think it was when LE was there searching to each kid except that one, oh LEAH. Wonder why that was.... Was she not on board with thinking him innocent in her mom's death, etc...

I think the $9 in the drawer imo could well have been an emergency fund, him to get on a plane, out of the country, you name it... Down payment for an atty if he ever was suspected or arrested, money to keep bills paid who knows but liquid cash.

Not what I was talking about though. This was new I believe to me. They later looked back at the financial records and sh*t and saw what he was doing like an HOUR before they found JJ...

I wish I had more time in life, where was he an hour before? In the cop car? At Emma's house? In his own car???

I would really call this one a must watch, there are new things in it. I think it is the best of all Nate has interviewed on the team and they were not the biggest players.

And again he did a smaller amount on a search of somewhere or something formerly... A pattern... If he worried about arrest or what they were doing, he sent money into his kids accounts... Kind of says how he can count on those kids doesn't it...

I am 5 hours ahead of you not later.
OMG no I see the confusion, both things mean the same to me. Yes you are later. Ahead. If it was 2 today then if it is 5 you would be at 7 p.m. You are ahead in the day or night lol, OF us. I think this is a difference in how we use the words... If I am home at 4 and you are going to bed at nine you are going to be bed because it is later and you are ahead of us. I would hope others here know what I mean lol because imo that's how we would say it here. I do see now how you are looking at that. Think of if you are ahead in the race. That's how I was using it. You are out front, you were into Sunday before we finished Saturday... LMAO. I get it now. And I think you look at it the opposite.

So I guess we were talking the same thing if I am getting this--I didn't, now I do, and hope you do too, It's funny now LMAO 🤣

Not the same show as a few days ago. I have seen all but had not seen the walk through of the home which is on this and moore... I saw all demo, etc...

This is new.

OMG no I see the confusion, both things mean the same to me. Yes you are later. Ahead. If it was 2 today then if it is 5 you would be at 7 p.m. You are ahead in the day or night lol, OF us. I think this is a difference in how we use the words... If I am home at 4 and you are going to bed at nine you are going to be bed because it is later and you are ahead of us. I would hope others here know what I mean lol because imo that's how we would say it here. I do see now how you are looking at that. Think of if you are ahead in the race. That's how I was using it. You are out front, you were into Sunday before we finished Saturday... LMAO. I get it now. And I think you look at it the opposite.

So I guess we were talking the same thing if I am getting this--I didn't, now I do, and hope you do too, It's funny now LMAO 🤣
I see what you mean by later now. Later in the day you mean. I always think it as you being behind us. So we see the sunrise first. I have seen the sunrise on the first place on earth too.

On the video you just posted, i don't think i can watch any more - i just want the trial to start.

It's been seven years - so let's get on with it. :gavel::jail:

Last edited:
My opinion.

Nate probably thinks he is lucky to be on Court TV and hitting the big time. Imo Nate is lucky to have him on. Vinnie is learning.... news and channels need to and LOOk what Nate has done in this this case....

THIS IS GOOD. I am not through all yet but a substantial portion... News really does need to get with it. I will say MSM is a different beast but Court TV and you name it. I can watch YT and see it all and at least they have enough sense by now to have a presence there... I don't NEED to watch news on crime. I get it all wrapped up. ANd MSM doesn't cover sh*t.

There is hope for Vinnie and Court TV. On the other hand, I don't want to see Nate change from his own quality stuff either...

Stayed up too late as always yet am way behind the UK lol.... Probably now that I now five hours in some areas, ahead, it is 2:30 here...

man I have seen some worthwhile things lately...

This so far is almost all Nate though BUT I will give Vinnie that, he is letting Nate's info be the thing...

I see what you mean by later now. Later in the day you mean. I always think it as you being behind us. So we see the sunrise first. I have seen the sunrise on the first place on earth too.

On the video you just posted, i don't think i can watch any more - i just want the trial to start.

It's been seven years - so let's get on with it. :gavel::jail:
Yah, I think we both understand the loo and water closet versus bathroom, chips versus fries, the whole cookie or biscuit misunderstandings, etc... But I have NEVER run into this one before. Ahead means you are ahead, ahead in the game, ahead in the race, in front, you are seeing the sun rise when we are still on the night before... Totally new to me you could take that the opposite.

I will put it this way, you will ALWAYS know what happens tomorrow before we do. Lol, not entirely true because still same planet, same day but I think a fun way to look at it. I mean could you give me our lottery winning numbers since you are hours ahead.... Pretty sure it does not work that way darn it.... :(

Are you talking about Lori's trial or are you thinking Delphi?? AS this is the Daybell thread. They ARE convicted, I am thinking you mean Allen and I agree with prison bars and gavel big time.

Yah, I think we both understand the loo and water closet versus bathroom, chips versus fries, the whole cookie or biscuit misunderstandings, etc... But I have NEVER run into this one before. Ahead means you are ahead, ahead in the game, ahead in the race, in front, you are seeing the sun rise when we are still on the night before... Totally new to me you could take that the opposite.

I will put it this way, you will ALWAYS know what happens tomorrow before we do. Lol, not entirely true because still same planet, same day but I think a fun way to look at it. I mean could you give me our lottery winning numbers since you are hours ahead.... Pretty sure it does not work that way darn it.... :(

Are you talking about Lori's trial or are you thinking Delphi?? AS this is the Daybell thread. They ARE convicted, I am thinking you mean Allen and I agree with prison bars and gavel big time.
Yeah, I'm getting my threads mixed up. I guess you could say I'm losing my thread.

Have you watched this yet? It is really involved and spooky. Don't know what to make of the connections she discusses. She really gets deep into symbolism and religion. All a bit deep for me, I think their motives were much simpler, money and sex.

I didn't know that Joseoh Smith was running for President when he and his brother were killed. Linda mentions this. So I checked it out.

From Wiki :-

"The Smith brothers were detained at Carthage Jail awaiting trial when an armed mob of 150–200 men stormed the building, their faces painted black with wet gunpowder. Hyrum was killed almost immediately when he was shot in the face, shouting as he fell, “I am a dead man!”<a href="Killing of Joseph Smith - Wikipedia"><span>[</span>4<span>]</span></a> After emptying his pistol towards the attackers, Joseph tried to escape from a second-story window, but was shot several times and fell to the ground, where he was again shot by the mob.

Five men were indicted for the killings, but were acquitted at a jury trial. At the time of his death, Smith was also running for president of the United States,<a href="Killing of Joseph Smith - Wikipedia"><span>[</span>5<span>]</span></a> making him the first U.S. presidential candidate to be assassinated. Smith’s death marked a turning point for the religion he founded."

Last edited:
Have you watched this yet? It is really involved and spooky. Don't know what to make of the connections she discusses. She really gets deep into symbolism and religion. All a bit deep for me, I think their motives were much simpler, money and sex.

I didn't know that Joseoh Smith was running for President when he and his brother were killed. Linda mentions this. So I checked it out.

From Wiki :-

"The Smith brothers were detained at Carthage Jail awaiting trial when an armed mob of 150–200 men stormed the building, their faces painted black with wet gunpowder. Hyrum was killed almost immediately when he was shot in the face, shouting as he fell, “I am a dead man!”<a href="Killing of Joseph Smith - Wikipedia"><span>[</span>4<span>]</span></a> After emptying his pistol towards the attackers, Joseph tried to escape from a second-story window, but was shot several times and fell to the ground, where he was again shot by the mob.

Five men were indicted for the killings, but were acquitted at a jury trial. At the time of his death, Smith was also running for president of the United States,<a href="Killing of Joseph Smith - Wikipedia"><span>[</span>5<span>]</span></a> making him the first U.S. presidential candidate to be assassinated. Smith’s death marked a turning point for the religion he founded."
After linking, I watched part of it. A lot going on as you know. She can kind of do her own path at times and she looks for patterns and various things. When I realized it was about the zombie thing, I thought okay, this is not a new subject although I knew her dive into it might well be. I did get to the point of founder but not to president and running for it of the US.

There is a lot of Mormon and LDS stuff that I'm sorry is cult like and I am old enough to remember some things some younger here would not in the US. They did not quit their ways voluntarily, they were forced to and imo went underground. They call them break off groups, etc. but such WERE the LDS and deeply held beliefs. I'm sure I can imagine a person or two saying all religions are b.s. or a cult but it's different. Totally.

So no, I haven't watched it all in response to your question. I did think if in the mood it would be interesting but my night has well, under deadlines been trying to get answers from people who should be doing their jobs in crunch hour. Wait until they want to reach me tomorrow and Friday, etc... When sh*t hits them in the face for not being on top of things, not from me but from all involved.

I can show I have done and tried to do my part.

Anyhow, that's a different story and OT but I know Linda's kind of thing on occasion and I am not against watching it, but yes, I think they have the public accepting, us even, that Chad and Lori's stuff was more shallow and not so deep but I am interested when and if I get a chance before it is two weeks from now to see what she pieced together. Because I do know and have always felt a ton of people have been we'lll put aside in this case and are safe and the church itself...

She comes up with some very good research and connections and has in many a case and has a "pattern" thing. I dont' think she is always right though. She is one emu will cite on the RL thing because I probably linked it and she did a how on RL being BG. Well at the time, I had not dismissed him either. And then she went through a divorce and some life stuff and was doing few shows and is still not back regularly but I've never heard her opinion today or since then on Delphi and if sh would same the same. I can tell you she'd be able to put one togehter now on RA too.

Most of us were wondering at that point as we all had through the years and at that point, KK, RL, etc. were all still in the running.

I can't speak for her but I don't think she'd be on the same path today.

So it was interesting or you feel off base. You did go and search some of what you thought re presidency, etc... As I said, no I have not seen it all. I did some minutes in but not far. A few here will watch Linda and so because it was her, I linked it, hoping to see it myself later. I have some good respect for her but she is speculating and doing patterns and such. And does some awesome research.

Did you feel any likelihood to it if you watched it all? I am not going to get time to go down this path or watch her show any time soon. You aren't from here but I recall big time our govt. going after the LDS and their polygamy and more... Tax evasion I believe, you name it. I was not an adult so it is fuzzy but it was huge news when there was only nightly news, etc... I've asked others on here if they recall such that are not too young but to no response...

Not just break offs, that church to me is bad news. And I know a lot about it in recent years too including a huge financial fraud at the highest levels that got quieted by our MSM if they even ever touched it, and many another thing that I could go on about forever. Including bringing in people from out of the country, hey Nate is going to have the Elantra Fisher thing on, supposedly that's just the FLDS, okay.... I beg to differ. A case in MEXICO with those coming back to AZ for a wedding or some such, also huge interesting case, shut right down.

Anyhow you see, I am a bit sidetracking but while I don't believe Chad and Lori were deep people, I do think there was a lot more here and others than meets the eye...

Interesting post, so how do you feel after looking into and watching all of her show (again, I haven't)...

All I have said is not against anyone raised LDS, and I am certain they have many people who simply are part of the religion and were raised in it who are good people. Yeah that's a great front too...

I mean if I don't go to my affiliation and church I am not hunted down or kept track of and more nor do I get in trouble like both Scientology and the LDS... It is NOT the same. Empahsis of course towards that and not at you. You never misunderstand that though. Ever.

After linking, I watched part of it. A lot going on as you know. She can kind of do her own path at times and she looks for patterns and various things. When I realized it was about the zombie thing, I thought okay, this is not a new subject although I knew her dive into it might well be. I did get to the point of founder but not to president and running for it of the US.

There is a lot of Mormon and LDS stuff that I'm sorry is cult like and I am old enough to remember some things some younger here would not in the US. They did not quit their ways voluntarily, they were forced to and imo went underground. They call them break off groups, etc. but such WERE the LDS and deeply held beliefs. I'm sure I can imagine a person or two saying all religions are b.s. or a cult but it's different. Totally.

So no, I haven't watched it all in response to your question. I did think if in the mood it would be interesting but my night has well, under deadlines been trying to get answers from people who should be doing their jobs in crunch hour. Wait until they want to reach me tomorrow and Friday, etc... When sh*t hits them in the face for not being on top of things, not from me but from all involved.

I can show I have done and tried to do my part.

Anyhow, that's a different story and OT but I know Linda's kind of thing on occasion and I am not against watching it, but yes, I think they have the public accepting, us even, that Chad and Lori's stuff was more shallow and not so deep but I am interested when and if I get a chance before it is two weeks from now to see what she pieced together. Because I do know and have always felt a ton of people have been we'lll put aside in this case and are safe and the church itself...

She comes up with some very good research and connections and has in many a case and has a "pattern" thing. I dont' think she is always right though. She is one emu will cite on the RL thing because I probably linked it and she did a how on RL being BG. Well at the time, I had not dismissed him either. And then she went through a divorce and some life stuff and was doing few shows and is still not back regularly but I've never heard her opinion today or since then on Delphi and if sh would same the same. I can tell you she'd be able to put one togehter now on RA too.

Most of us were wondering at that point as we all had through the years and at that point, KK, RL, etc. were all still in the running.

I can't speak for her but I don't think she'd be on the same path today.

So it was interesting or you feel off base. You did go and search some of what you thought re presidency, etc... As I said, no I have not seen it all. I did some minutes in but not far. A few here will watch Linda and so because it was her, I linked it, hoping to see it myself later. I have some good respect for her but she is speculating and doing patterns and such. And does some awesome research.

Did you feel any likelihood to it if you watched it all? I am not going to get time to go down this path or watch her show any time soon. You aren't from here but I recall big time our govt. going after the LDS and their polygamy and more... Tax evasion I believe, you name it. I was not an adult so it is fuzzy but it was huge news when there was only nightly news, etc... I've asked others on here if they recall such that are not too young but to no response...

Not just break offs, that church to me is bad news. And I know a lot about it in recent years too including a huge financial fraud at the highest levels that got quieted by our MSM if they even ever touched it, and many another thing that I could go on about forever. Including bringing in people from out of the country, hey Nate is going to have the Elantra Fisher thing on, supposedly that's just the FLDS, okay.... I beg to differ. A case in MEXICO with those coming back to AZ for a wedding or some such, also huge interesting case, shut right down.

Anyhow you see, I am a bit sidetracking but while I don't believe Chad and Lori were deep people, I do think there was a lot more here and others than meets the eye...

Interesting post, so how do you feel after looking into and watching all of her show (again, I haven't)...

All I have said is not against anyone raised LDS, and I am certain they have many people who simply are part of the religion and were raised in it who are good people. Yeah that's a great front too...

I mean if I don't go to my affiliation and church I am not hunted down or kept track of and more nor do I get in trouble like both Scientology and the LDS... It is NOT the same. Empahsis of course towards that and not at you. You never misunderstand that though. Ever.
I hope you find time to watch it all as i would be interested in what you think.

I don't want to say too much before you have watched it. But 'kooky' to say the least. Also the pics in the picture frame on the bookcase behind her, constantly changing, spooked me a bit at first as i thought i was imagining it LOL and had to rewind to check.

I hope you find time to watch it all as i would be interested in what you think.

I don't want to say too much before you have watched it. But 'kooky' to say the least. Also the pics in the picture frame on the bookcase behind her, constantly changing, spooked me a bit at first as i thought i was imagining it LOL and had to rewind to check.
Lol, I have to laugh at the changing pictures in the digital frames scaring you. She long wanted to get such as she displayed a photo of each victim she covered in each case and it was getting to be too many, she finally got the frames and put the pics on them.

She has TONS of Daybell videos, she used to be quite active on YT with quite a following but then life interfered with a divorce and more. She still is not back to it regularly although she did watch and cover all of the trial as she'd been committed to this case for years.

She can get off on her own thing with things like this every so often. She likes to dig and connect.

I don't know that I will get time anytime soon but I will try to watch a piece here and there. I didn't have the attention span when I did a few minutes of it not because of her show but because of my mind on other things. It appeared it was going to be different, maybe a bit deep and probably interesting.

She calls it connecting dots at times and I have used that analogy myself at times but there have been some shows I feel she connects dots that aren't strongly there with this kind of stuff. I mean she looks for patterns and such and various connections but then you may start out with some strong ones but then are making weaker ones fit in that aren't so strong for lack of a better way of putting it.

Now you have me curious as to whether you were spooked by what they were doing and if it seems to add up or spooked by her and her changing frames and show lol.

Lol, I have to laugh at the changing pictures in the digital frames scaring you. She long wanted to get such as she displayed a photo of each victim she covered in each case and it was getting to be too many, she finally got the frames and put the pics on them.

She has TONS of Daybell videos, she used to be quite active on YT with quite a following but then life interfered with a divorce and more. She still is not back to it regularly although she did watch and cover all of the trial as she'd been committed to this case for years.

She can get off on her own thing with things like this every so often. She likes to dig and connect.

I don't know that I will get time anytime soon but I will try to watch a piece here and there. I didn't have the attention span when I did a few minutes of it not because of her show but because of my mind on other things. It appeared it was going to be different, maybe a bit deep and probably interesting.

She calls it connecting dots at times and I have used that analogy myself at times but there have been some shows I feel she connects dots that aren't strongly there with this kind of stuff. I mean she looks for patterns and such and various connections but then you may start out with some strong ones but then are making weaker ones fit in that aren't so strong for lack of a better way of putting it.

Now you have me curious as to whether you were spooked by what they were doing and if it seems to add up or spooked by her and her changing frames and show lol.
Spooked by both. What she discusses is not a subject i am happy with as it is a little weird. The four horseman of the Apocalypse and a painting that hung in Joseph Smith's house. Spooky, as I said and i don't like that very much. It is like seances and dabbling with stuff. We did it at school and it scared the sh!t out of me then. Later on when i was married, I read the book the Exorcist and that was bad enough, so much so that i would not go to see the film. My hubby and my friend's hub said they wanted to see it so they went together LOL. When they came home they were really spooked. And they were two ruffy toughy rugger players. Me and my friend fell about laughing, i remember and they were mad at us. They were both Catholics and my friend was too. I'm CofE but i think it was more scary for Catholics. Did you ever see that film or read the book? The speaking in tongues in the book really spooked me, i seem to remember. So that's what i mean when discussing religion, possession and zombies and stuff. I still don't like it due to the evil of it all, in this case too especially. I will shut up now.

Last edited:
Spooked by both. What she discusses is not a subject i am happy with as it is a little weird. The four horseman of the Apocalypse and a painting that hung in Joseph Smith's house. Spooky, as I said and i don't like that very much. It is like seances and dabbling with stuff. We did it at school and it scared the sh!t out of me then. Later on when i was married, I read the book the Exorcist and that was bad enough, so much so that i would not go to see the film. My hubby and my friend's hub said they wanted to see it so they went together LOL. When they came home they were really spooked. And they were two ruffy toughy rugger players. Me and my friend fell about laughing, i remember and they were mad at us. They were both Catholics and my friend was too. I'm CofE but i think it was more scary for Catholics. Did you ever see that film or read the book? The speaking in tongues in the book really spooked me, i seem to remember. So that's what i mean when discussing religion, possession and zombies and stuff. I still don't like it due to the evil of it all, in this case too especially. I will shut up now.
Two toughies and you and your friend fell laughing. I have to laugh at that lol.

I will get back to you on this post to respond further.

Linda can kind of do some of these routes, believes in signs, I think even looked into like Satanistic or whatever dates when all this stuff happened. She's no claimed psychic or anything but she believes she has had visits and some things like that, I mean from the good side. It's a part of her and her shows sometimes I can get with but other times I feel is finding more than is there. Most of her shows are pretty normal.

Again I will be back to comment more. You may have to remind me, have to start making phone calls and face a day.

Linda Blair, in the Exorcist. Don't think I ever read the book.

Two toughies and you and your friend fell laughing. I have to laugh at that lol.

I will get back to you on this post to respond further.

Linda can kind of do some of these routes, believes in signs, I think even looked into like Satanistic or whatever dates when all this stuff happened. She's no claimed psychic or anything but she believes she has had visits and some things like that, I mean from the good side. It's a part of her and her shows sometimes I can get with but other times I feel is finding more than is there. Most of her shows are pretty normal.

Again I will be back to comment more. You may have to remind me, have to start making phone calls and face a day.

Linda Blair, in the Exorcist. Don't think I ever read the book.
Don't read it alone in the house.

ETA I just checked and it was written in '71 and the film came out in '73 so i had only been married a year. It could have been '74 when UK got to see it I guess. Such a long time ago now, my goodness.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom