JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy is this interesting! No surprise I guess but stilll now confirmed and with more info and quite interesting! Nate's video. I am just now continuing with it.

I need to go to bed but I may need to look up again Tylee's date of death because end of August on, Tylee had no control over anything any longer. Lori had her money going into her account, etc. If there was no Yellowstone picture I would suspect they killed Tylee earlier. This is freaking interesting. Sad of course but intersting. There were so many LE involved in this case doing different jobs is the other thing...

Chad kept a very low profile as compared to Lori re whereabouts and financial transactions. Lori was paying for him.... I might be up throughout this...

You wouldn't think there would be much new to us at this point but this is interesting. Pretty sure they are now talking about how much money she got from Joe's death... And she DID get money from it and Annie Cushing (I think we all know that is Joe's sister) tracked Lori down to give her some more that way due to her or some such... Sounds like over $100K and more on that death... There is a lot here we wouldn't have heard at trial and I think it will keep coming. Everyone Nate has interviewed has said what is too much to overwhelm a jury etc. because they could have like put enough in for a year long trial imo... Nate interviewed all the key players now we have the supportive players who had svery specific roles, etc. Right now it is on the fnance guy.

I had to laugh near the beginning and chuckle out loud and I needed it. The other guy who Nate hasn't really got to yet but in the begining he addressed both was assigned tings like reading all of Chad's books and Nate asked how was that, and he said one word--"painful" LMAO. Out loud chuckle.

I did not think this would be as interesting as it is. We all always wondered about any gain from Joe or how much... Lots of new details imo...

Oh boy, Nate asks if he thinks she had anything to do with Joe's death and he says that is a loaded question and I don't want to comment on that. He asks the other guy and he said NO, not commenting on that. Interesting...

Maybe they are still working on a lot of things.... I'd hope but who knows... My GUESS is they very much do think she was involved... They stayed away from that question like hot potatoes...

Now to arresting Chad when he took off. This officer had no idea what was found yet at that point when detectives ran over and said go, go, stop him. And so he did. And cuffed him and brought him back.

This so much too just confirms what idiots Chad and Lori were. They can kill people tragically but flat out idiots. There is some pride here amongst ALL who have been interviewed and I can see why with this case. These two are more supportive players and not the ones in the limelight but it all mattered and they played a big part imo for it all to come together.

The tragic losss here are not funny but hearing some of this is. I doubt I linked it but Colby had a recent show that was well worth a watch. Think I mentioned it. He got upset as he was seeing things he had not but had to start laughing twice that I recall in his live and the one time was when all the hours of Chad and Lori lovey dovey on jail calls to each other he hears they were like singing to each other. He flat out cracked up. You can almost see him progressing and healing watching him. And also see him about falling apart listening to some of these interviews, seeing the home, etc. taken down for his first time.

Murderers pick on innocents so often. They are not SMART or SMARTER. And these two certainly were not. They are EVIL as they come but they ALSO ARE LAUGHABLE JOKES and IDIOTS. So much evidence. Like their PO boxes. Listen to it and you will see.

Chuckle, chuckle. The eight to ten hours of phone calls a day. The painful reading of the books. Lori was actually hopeful of getting out of jail when Covid hit.

Then the mobile home Chad was going to get for them on his property and that they absolutely would be together. Imo the mobile home was a ruse to bury the children under but who knows...

All I can say is this is good. I only realized now it is an hour long and not through it by any means. I am 31 minutes in but so worth it. I may zonk before I finish but not because it is boring by any means.

I love that people around this case and the worst of it, Colby, these officers, etc. are finding some moments to laugh on occasion these days. I mean that, that is a huge thing. that they are coming through it.

Hmmm. Melanie "Boudreaux" had a bunch of cash from the divorce with Brandon but he doesn't want to get to much into that because there is still pending stuff...

They find out Alex died day after Tammy exhumed. Well in their job they don't believe in coincidences much...

that's a lot of what I go by, I will let one coincidence go mabye, two has my radar big time up and three, forget it, then my opinion forms.

HIghly recommend this vid. It is very interesting imo.

Chad left as we knew I think because I think he knew they uncovered JJ and it was at that moment this more patrol officer was told and others came over saying, get him get him as Chad started to hightail it out of there...

You know the interviews by Nate with Rob Wood, Hermasillo, Lindsey Blake etc., etc. were all good but this one I don't know why is really good. Maybe they can talk a bit freer? Or it's a bit longer after the trials now? It is just far more imo.

Oh you need to watch Colby's recent show!! LOL. He was both upset and at times he had to laugh his arse off at others. Was he listening to Hermasillo (detective) and having to listen to all their **** and he said something like they were like juveniles all affectionate, then talking this then singing to each other and he burst out laughing. Authentic reaction. With their singing songs to each other, etc. And of course this is HIS mom. One can watch him processing honestly in his recent shows. Hard but a bit past some of the times and a trial or two now... He just freaking chuckled.

The calls between Lori and Chad quit once Chad was arrested from what I understand. That imo is when Emma became their go between.

Hey I finally have your time stuck in my head. Are you up like at let me see, six hours later, at like 3 in the morning???
5 hours later. Yeah I was up late but i had my mum's permission LOL not.

Hey, I see you still up at 2 am and 5 am.

Thing with LE is they witness some terrible scenes and have to use humour often to mask the memories of those dreadful things.

Last edited:
5 hours later. Yeah I was up late but i had my mum's permission LOL not.

Hey, I see you still up at 2 am and 5 am.

Thing with LE is they witness some terrible scenes and have to use humour often to mask the memories of those dreadful things.
Hey that's typical for me though! Lol. I fell asleep in my chair, woke up and because when I wake up if I don't go straight off to bed, one bit of light will keep me up or wake me up for a bit so yes, and no, I think it was 4 or 4:30 lol but I may have posted yet at 5, I think I went back to sleep before that but maybe not. Wasn't up a long, long time at that point.

I think I got six hours later from a general google search of the UK time. Anyhow, I know try to remember you are about six hours later and it has stuck in my head. Now if I try to change it to five, I may get messed up or not remember lol.

That's true with LE, I have heard ones like Duty Ron (don't watch him much these days) and other LE or former LE describe the need for humor and how it comes about.

With this though, I am talking of Colby too and just seeing a bit more lightness in LE now that they can share some of these things.

I would claim I had my mom's permission to be up at those hours but it wouldn't be true. When I stayed with her, it was why I used her garage almost all waking hours lol or we would have driven each other nuts. She goes to bed and stays in bed. I wish to heck I could. Lol. By ten at the latest generally. If we would happen to be talking and she found out it was later, like 11, it was way past her bedtime. I wonder if I will ever get like that. I doubt it because I just can't sleep well and I've always been a night owl and faced a long time ago that will never change. Any sleeping routine will never happen with this changing shift job, I know that.

I sure hope you weren't doing anything like shopping at Walmart, walking the dog, chopping kindling or threshing at that hour... It is dark here then.

Back to this, hearing Colby laugh instead of be harshly affected as he is by a lot is good. There have been a couple of times in his last couple of shows but the one that comes t mind was when he heard one of the cops say what Chad and Lori would do during their phone calls and when he heard the singing to each other he just burst out in a chuckle.

I'm pretty certain he is watching things he has not seen and is doing so with the public as he sees them for the first time. He also watched some of the demo of the property live with people (after the fact, even after we saw it I believe). He didn't watch all three or four or whatever of Nate's videos and he hit a point he just wanted to forward and see the whole place leveled which as we know, it was. He has a few new ones out in probably the last week or so. Right now I am on one that is him listening again to his mom's statement at the end of her trial. I think I linked above. Also good. Hard to listen to her crap again though, can't imagine how it is for him. When she says Tammy was her friend AND other things, he just strongly shakes his head. Comments and stops her statement here and there. I am not done with it yet. I am also not done with Nate's new one yet. Or I don't think I finished it anyhow. Have to look.

I have a 2 p.m. start today and glad of it. It's been a week and the days off can't count as days off this time. Thing that bites about a 2 start is it looks like a 7 hour shift but by the time you get out of there it can be an 8. But on a 7 you only get one break although I got them granting an extra one but lately things have been pretty ridiculous there and I haven't had a 7 in awhile so we will see if they are still doing that... It's pretty unfair. If they drop you from an 8.5 or 9 to a 7 for a day, you lose TWO breaks. If however, you put in a 10 or 10.5 or 11, you gain not a single break.

I tell ya, I worked office mgmt almost my entire adult life and with small companies but two years into this job with retail, not worldwide but pretty big, it takes some getting used to still.

I can't believe Chad and Lori spoke on the jail phone for 10 hours at a time. Whatever rubbish were they spouting to each other? Are they still having these 10 hour convos now they are both incarcerated? I guess they have tablets to be able to converse on line like RA in the Delphi case. How come these child killers get these privileges at all ?
It is sickening, really.
It seems like after he was arrested there was a no contact order put on them. I wonder if it's still in effect.

Chad's a convict now and so is Lori. Pretty sure they can't talk to each other and sure can't a co conspirator which I think is what the reason was prior to conviction... Not 100 percent sure but something like that in each instance and time period.

That makes me think that I wonder how Happy Face can write to LISK. I guess because LISK is not convicted and no co-conpirator thing.

REally some good parts in Nate's recent video and humorous ones with how painful to listen to this sh*t lol. We have heard before like a couple of teenagers or even middle schoolers but the sudden answer and such in this one here and there just cracked me up.

I am in total disagreement with even county inmates being able to spend ten hours a day on the phone. Shouldn't surprise anyone that opinion. Do they not have things they HAVE to do? Although I get it can provide evidence so that part I get but they were well aware they were recorded always and I think most are. They aren't in there for a vacation and privileges. Just don't agree with it. Little was learned from these phone calls imo other than the one where they were talking when the property was searched seemed pretty clear both knew what was going to be found however it was never said...

I feel for the officers listening to their singing and love dovey sh*t. Lori's baby voice in that particular phone call is something I never want to hear again.

I am getting the impression Nate may be thinking of taking up Kohberger...

Oh you need to watch Colby's recent show!! LOL. He was both upset and at times he had to laugh his arse off at others. Was he listening to Hermasillo (detective) and having to listen to all their **** and he said something like they were like juveniles all affectionate, then talking this then singing to each other and he burst out laughing. Authentic reaction. With their singing songs to each other, etc. And of course this is HIS mom. One can watch him processing honestly in his recent shows. Hard but a bit past some of the times and a trial or two now... He just freaking chuckled.

The calls between Lori and Chad quit once Chad was arrested from what I understand. That imo is when Emma became their go between.

Hey I finally have your time stuck in my head. Are you up like at let me see, six hours later, at like 3 in the morning???
Well you know they could both call Emma and they could maybe do a zoom conference call. I bet they communicate somehow. Letters or tapes even.

i just don't get how they possibly thought they could get away with it all.
Lori is delusional. Totally out of it.

Chad is another story. Was his sex drive so obsessive that he brain was totally unengaged? Because from what I saw that trial, he’s not crazy about his “celestial wife” anymore.

Well you know they could both call Emma and they could maybe do a zoom conference call. I bet they communicate somehow. Letters or tapes even.
Oh I agree, they likely do but still would be monitored wouldn't it, even calls with Emma? I kind of doubt they can do a zoom call allowed or they sure should not be able to imo. Of course they talked code so makes it harder. I think that was mentioned in that recent video too.

I honestly don't see them every talking about details or things LE or we would want to know. They are convicted of the major stuff, the kids are not missing, I mean why discuss it plus they simply don't care about the dead or who they killed imo. I have Colby's still up and Nate's, not finished with either but that strikes me. In Nate's they pretty much said they never talked about the kids, they did disaparage TAMMY a time or two... But not a lot of import that way...

I think I already said it but it was interesting that Lori seemed to think she could maybe get out during Covid.

This case just keeps on giving. I don't mean any of it is good but it just keeps coming, the info.

When you talk letter or tapes though or if Emma is passing info, I'm not sure that can happen. I don't think two convicted felons and co-conspirators (now convincted as such) can have contact. Pretty sure we have heard that, sorry no time to try to find that info but I think it's been said over time. Maybe by Rob Wood, maybe by Nate learning it from them or some such. IF Emma is passing anything and they can hear it or read it and it is obvious, I think it would be banned. Now Lori is not off to prison yet but they are both convicted. She simply is not because of her AZ charges.

We don't have to worry about them though or feel bad for them lol as they always have the portal communication...

I'm really impressed with Colby's shows these recent days with him back at it. I watched him and wife a few years ago and I was not totally on board. There's a part of me still who looks for things but overall, I mean he has matured, someone helped him get set up and get this going with good equipment etc. this time and I do wonder who but does not matter. I've watched a lot of family like Rex and Adam for instance and they were okay but I never continued all but I am a bit more impressed with Colby's. The other two just I don't know, I mean they were okay but just never really took me, I didn't really see much in it. I don't have the words. I have watched Megan, Annie, most all of any family to any of them.

Well, a later work time but have hardly moved yet and need to start slowly doing the process here and there. So wiped. After this week, hopefully a big thing will be accomplished I am dealing with.

Hope all is well with you. Certain cases I will see finished out one way or the other. This is one of them.

I watched this a few weeks ago and it is a video showing where Alex's phone pinged on Sept 8th, the Yellowstone day when they were returning. It is only 9 minutes but is thought provoking. It is from a year ago, but i don't think it has been posted before.

I watched this a few weeks ago and it is a video showing where Alex's phone pinged on Sept 8th, the Yellowstone day when they were returning. It is only 9 minutes but is thought provoking. It is from a year ago, but i don't think it has been posted before.

This plays into some things I told you of. And the reasons for them.

I am going to be a bit cryptic here but you will follow it I think. I have told you I don't think Tylee died at home that night or later. I think she was murdered on this trip back. I told you a few reasons for that and a key one. There was her getting online that night supposedly and LE went with that, and LE has to pick or go with at least a probable scenario, or ideally they have one. Now Lori also after Tylee died false texted Colby as if she was Tylee too, I do not believe it was Tylee. I think she was murdered elsewhere on the way back on that trip. I believe I have seen Lauren't video back when on this. Are you recalling the other reason I told you I believe this or lean towards it? Again not going to put it all here.

I mean if you want to see something you need to watch all of hers on this. And have an open mind. I do not mean Lauren.

One reason HTC/Laren is not a fave of mine is because of this other woman, she has no respect at all with her or vice versa. And I've seen it to others as well from HTC. However, I will watch them. Recently they had on the perp's parents in Soto and I am not going to not watch that. None of my reasons are huge as to where I won't watch them and they do do a lot of work, she attended trials in Daybell, etc.

I will point you to more on this trip back and such if you want me to.

You know if anyone watches the recent one with Nate one thing is it is Tylee's money activity, I think I already said that stopped in September basically the minute they moved to ID. It stopped from Tylee but Lori took it over. So okay it was the 8th the YS trip, I knew it was early September. The other thing is WHAT was going on with Tyllee until the 8th? We only KNOW she was still alive BECAUSE of the YS picture, etc. WAs she bound, under control, worse, who knows??? NO ONE to my knowledge ever even saw her in ID. To me that pic in YS shows defiance, it haunts me and always will. Don't you touch me, or JJ kind of look or something....

I mean I guess we can see she does not appear battered, bruised, etc. but that look... And yes, they pulled way off on the way back...

She had no control of anything at all from the time of the move to ID imo... IF not before... But her normal money thing stopped then.

I think I've said I am not even done with that Nate video but the money thing itself is very interesting and there are new nuggets in it... At least that I never knew... The amount of Joe's life insurance, that Annie also gave her more, that perhaps was to go to her I don't know. At that point, Annie wasn't thinking of Lori what she is now imo... Very worth a watch.

I could be wrong but I think Tylee died that day. And awful as it is, a lot of her remains are missing... Where are they....I am not sure I knew this until seeing something not long ago and it was also a Nate I think... With someone...

Back to the other part, I trust you know what I am talking of as to where I get some of this?

So really starting to move now and need to but this video of Nate's, this one officer, I mean I think it may be the best I've seen. They have all been good but this one just seems more forthcoming or some such.

Did we KNOW that Chad started putting money into his kids accounts that day when the kids were found, like an hour before or some such? I am not sure I knew that. I knew he had given them all some, seems like all but one, Leah. I would have to have more time to go back and focus more but there are just things in this one I am not sure I knew or I forgot... Again I knew he gave them some money but not sure I realized it was right before he went to jail, THAT day...

Relistened to a bit too this morning just to be sure I was on it as was tiring last night and the part about the minute they saw JJ's hair Chad was leaving and they are like go, go, go get him to the one on this show, more a patrol officer I would say at the time... I will always love that part and remember that... Awful for JJ but the getting Chad yes, dam* it, GET HIM.

Also they had to leave Tylee that night losing daylight and already had JJ and it broke their hearts, hard on them. Or at least they did not have all that was there yet...

I know I am not going to finish this until tonight if then but that's okay because that part is a bit heavy and enough for now....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom