JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Welll I finished it and highly recommend every moment of it. There is new stuff in here, to me there is anyhow. Colby is starting to look back at his childhood and now able to see somet Hing's he never really looked at before as to how his mom was. There's quite a bit on that and it's pretty inteesting but honestly the entire thing is. It was 85 percent Colby with John weighing in just here and there.

Wow.... Forget Rex and Adam thinking they understand her or can tell of her, etc... Colby's still not that old and HE is seeing it and HE is looking back and he is getting it... He lived it...

And Colby's wife seems to see things pretty darned well and be a big help to him so far as seeing things...

Part II. And of course one is going to hear parts of her interview by him again but Colby only afterwards now is really starting to process all she said so it's still worth it. Not going to be able to finiish this myself right now but sharing it so all parts are up and linked for others.

Hmm.

She was in a hospital a few times during the years leading to the other one because she wasn't competent to help in her own defense, and then restored to competency was it twice? Not a bit of it did she want to use or did they use as any kind of defense though. Is this the same thing...? Seems to be. If not competent, it still proceeds when competent...

Hmm.

She was in a hospital a few times during the years leading to the other one because she wasn't competent to help in her own defense, and then restored to competency was it twice? Not a bit of it did she want to use or did they use as any kind of defense though. Is this the same thing...? Seems to be. If not competent, it still proceeds when competent...
Maybe she needs a med adjustment?

Maybe she needs a med adjustment?
Maybe. I guess I'd hope that's what it is and they aren't looking for an eval to use it as any kind of defense. She wanted nothing to do with such the last time as a defense but who knows, desperation can perhaps change things... That is, IF she's even on any kinds of meds.

You know there was one thing in her interview with Colby, that on their discussion of it, "Dr. John" pointed out to Colby, that she made some slight reference to as, I wish I could remember it, but something to the effect of it's true in her world, or her head, not QUITE that specific, but he thought it might mean there's a "chink" now, a very slight one, to where maybe there's hope one day she will see or get it, that she's delusional I guess is what was meant, that other people do not see as she does. I'm not putting it correctly at all and largely paraphrasing. I don't have the right words to say it and I don't recall exactly how she put it either. It wasn't a huge thing but just a hint that maybe she's got the tiniest bit of doubt.

Now I don't for one minute myself believe her to be delusional. I never have. And if anything for me, that interview cemented that opinion. I believe Kimster said the same thing up above in the thread here, it convinced her otherwise just as it did with me.

Also, in the other trial, she went for speedy trial but her being restored to competency a few times stopped the clock more than once. Did she go for speedy here? Can't recall. Oh, if I recall, she wanted to and told the judge a much, and her attys did not, and she went against her attys I think, but the judge ruled with them as they said no way with the amount of discovery they would have to go through to get up to par on the case. I didn't even know she could go against her own attys or a judge refuse her right to speedy trial...

Finally, it will delay I'd imagine and now that she's been convicted she may well prefer to stay in county as long as she can before dealing with prison. And eval I guess doesn't mean she is necessarily going into a hospital or does it? I do think though it stays all proceedings until the result comes?

Seems I should know a lot of these answers but at the moment I can't seem to recall a one of them lol. I haven't had coffee yet, that may help. This case though has just had so much and for so long, I'm not counting on such coming to me. If you know any of the answers, please share because I sure don't.

Well, when I listen to that interview that Colby did with her recently, I can see why. She is a total looney tune. I’m baffled as to why people couldn’t figure that out before the murders. Just blows my mind.
I'm pretty sure you said after that interview above in this thread that she is NOT insane, mentally incompetent, delusional, etc. after watching it. Do I recall incorrectly?

Imo she knows exactly what she is doing. \and manipulates, etc. knowing exactly what she is doing and for her own purpose and gain.

Oh FFS!!!! WOW!!!
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

Oh FFS!!!! WOW!!!
Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF
Yeah... I'm not getting too excited as the very same thing happened in years prior in the either trial although then it irritated me to no end as I thought it would never get to trial. I hate that here too, Charles deserves justice, but we have the knowledge of the other and that she is or will be in prison forever. Still irked they had to drop the DP as she would have definitely gotten it.

And if this is something MORE than in the other and then they think they will undo that one somehow with a finding of REAL insanity, then I'd worry.

But it seems pretty typical and par for the course with her... Uses it, gets a break, whatever...

And ID from what I recall doesn't have the insanity defense any how... Not sure re AZ...

I think though it's hyped by news and a typical move... Also buys time and her D said they were going to need a lot of it to get up to speed...

At least that had BETTER be all it is...

I'm pretty sure you said after that interview above in this thread that she is NOT insane, mentally incompetent, delusional, etc. after watching it. Do I recall incorrectly?

Imo she knows exactly what she is doing. \and manipulates, etc. knowing exactly what she is doing and for her own purpose and gain.
She’s not insane in the sense that she doesn’t know what’s wrong enough to have to hide it. That’s all I meant. That’s the legal term for insanity. Doesn’t mean I don’t think she’s an evil looney tune.

She’s not insane in the sense that she doesn’t know what’s wrong enough to have to hide it. That’s all I meant. That’s the legal term for insanity. Doesn’t mean I don’t think she’s an evil looney tune.
Exactly. Mental health issues, Yes. Well, ME too. I know what's right and wrong. She definitely does. As you say, enough to cover it up. Delusional about space ships, and that crap. She still knows. Blaming others. She's just evil. Can't take the blame for anything. Classic narcissistic sociopath. She is all about her appearance. Another marker of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom