JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s better than her having her case overturned due to insanity or some thing. Might as well figure it out before they spend all the money on a courtroom trial.
The insanity defense hardly ever works. The evaluation exposes them. Many serial killers have tried it too.

Oh, for goodness sakes. We had that case here in Indiana where the mom of the suitcase child was wanting to represent herself. She's been sent to a mental facility by now I think and the judge gave her court ordered legal representation.

Oh, for goodness sakes. We had that case here in Indiana where the mom of the suitcase child was wanting to represent herself. She's been sent to a mental facility by now I think and the judge gave her court ordered legal representation.

I know the case you are referring to. He was in a "Paris" Shell type suitcase found in the woods. I saw her in court. She doesn't have a social security number. She has some strange number. Yeah O.K. It doesn't surprise me about Lori.

She’s not insane in the sense that she doesn’t know what’s wrong enough to have to hide it. That’s all I meant. That’s the legal term for insanity. Doesn’t mean I don’t think she’s an evil looney tune.
I get it. It's really shades of whatever... I don't think she is at all but then I guess you have to have something a bit off to even go so far.

I simply think they didn't care, knew exactly what they were doing and for selfish reasons. However, I will admit that needing a whole thing of zombies, reliigion, reasons, etc. is a bit over... But then I think well they were dong that to play people to and to get them to go along... You now the death of Brandon was a plan so they needed Mel P... Etc, Convinced. They needed Alex convinced. I don't mean "you", I mean generally we all know that's what they were trying for there...

I don't even know any longer. I am not into buzzwords like psychopaths (is that even the current one) but they both are imo, but they knew exactly what they were doing..

this case/cases in this case, so many, has been a lot. And here we go again with the next trial and an eval. At least both are convicted of hue things and sentenced majorly. so long as that is not affected, this next trial can take forever as far as I'm concerned. Not that Charles does not deserve his justice and I'd rather see Lor in prison rather than another hospital stay or county.

I think I'm due for a hiatus. Delphi too is sending me over the top. I had a rare day out with family today meeting kind of in the middle of where we all live and it was so nice and a beautiful day weather wise. We thrifted, we launched, we caught up and until now I have not looked at a single thread.. This is my first. And I'm not sure I want to do more. I may just go find some cooking., life/family blogs or whatever one calls them.

I got given my brother today. He is passed. It is a long story and not going to go into lol but we had a lot of losses in a row which I think most know and are starting to come out the other side. I got "him" home and Snitty promptly toppled him.... It was just a good day, a break from work some thrifint and catching up with family and wans't on a single case or online at all.

It's quite a story for some day thought.

We are nutcases ourselves. My remaining family. Man did we have fun for a bunch of old chicks.

Back to this, doesn't any murderer and such cold ones have to have something off? They all do but they aren't all insane... Like I said, I don't even know any longer. I know when I need to break from it and I've done it more than once over the years, but by choice...

Okay. I have to work tomorrow, haven't watched this, been on here or on this site to speak of for a day if not more. I haven't watched this, I had a day out with family kind of meeting in the middle of our locations, not all family, but several, who I get to see all too rarely. I only now refreshed YT and saw this, not sure what It is about but posting for others who may get to it before I do...

Not sure if the tiel means she truly wants to represent herself or what, as I said, I haven't watched...

I may or may not get to tonight. Probablyk not because i'm in need of lighter stuff. And my Canadian mom channel has a new one out, it's far more calming... Delphi has out of the blue tripped me... A day away was WELL worth it. Some thrifting, lunch, a gorgeous fall day that cooperated weather wise and catching up with some of my family who again I don't get to see enough.

But here it is, I may get to it but not in the mood really for any crime right now. I'm going to watch "my" Canadian mom to begin with...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom