JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:

Another good one by Linda. Just over 13 minutes with a lot of points packed in. Eye opening to the kind of mother Lori likely was even when Tylee was young, etc.

I wonder about Joe just because Colby said the same things about the way he treated the kids. I don't think Colby would have just been saying that for no reason. Linda did mention that she realizes Colby said that Joe was abusive in an interview, and I wish she would have put more weight into it.

I wonder about Joe just because Colby said the same things about the way he treated the kids. I don't think Colby would have just been saying that for no reason. Linda did mention that she realizes Colby said that Joe was abusive in an interview, and I wish she would have put more weight into it.
I wonder if there may have been some truth with Colby but maybe not with Tylee. Colby was not his. I don't mean sexual necessarily, just harsher with him...? And he is a boy. He may have been coached too but it seems to me that he would probably come clean on that nowadays--if he knows. They were I guess but children... Easy to confuse their thoughts...

I wonder if there may have been some truth with Colby but maybe not with Tylee. Colby was not his. I don't mean sexual necessarily, just harsher with him...? And he is a boy. He may have been coached too but it seems to me that he would probably come clean on that nowadays--if he knows. They were I guess but children... Easy to confuse their thoughts...
True, but I'm not going to dismiss the possibility that Joe was a bad character without more information. Regardless of who he was, I DO want to know if he was also murdered.

True, but I'm not going to dismiss the possibility that Joe was a bad character without more information. Regardless of who he was, I DO want to know if he was also murdered.
Open here too in both directions. Even though Lori is no prize, it sure does not mean that all of the men she was involved with or married to were perfection either--there often is a tendency to do that in cases I think. We find the villain and all of a sudden all who ever had to deal with her are saints... Not just this case, many...

I do think his death is questionable just considering the case here itself... I too would like to know if he was murdered although I believe we may never know...

I am so sick of these two. I wish they would get them both on murder already...

I am so sick of these two. I wish they would get them both on murder already...

In six more days they'll be gone.

Yeah I was thinking that this morning too... They are both probably really excited about right now...

So is it supposed to happen 12 a.m. on the 22nd or sometime later in the day. I hope they think it's as soon as the new day starts. Then they can spend 1,440 minutes cringing and looking at the ceiling going: "C'mon! C'mon! C'mon! C'mon..."

So is it supposed to happen 12 a.m. on the 22nd or sometime later in the day. I hope they think it's as soon as the new day starts. Then they can spend 1,440 minutes cringing and looking at the ceiling going: "C'mon! C'mon! C'mon! C'mon..."
I forget who, I think Melanie Gibb, said the day is not an "exact" day or some such... I am sure when it does not happen Chad at least will put it down to "agency" as I think he calls it when something does not happen (like when Tammy was supposed to die earlier than she did)...

Lori is probably right now biting and staining her lips and sewing her goddess dress from toilet paper or something...

I forget who, I think Melanie Gibb, said the day is not an "exact" day or some such... I am sure when it does not happen Chad at least will put it down to "agency" as I think he calls it when something does not happen (like when Tammy was supposed to die earlier than she did)...

Lori is probably right now biting and staining her lips and sewing her goddess dress from toilet paper or something...

That's awesome so they could be sitting on the edge of their cots for days! :teehee:

I would be hard put if I was a jail house employee at either place to not mess with them on that day.... Maybe a loudspeaker, intercom system with huge booming thunder and more.... Walking by the cell and giggling at minimum... Maybe messing with the lights...

Put a block of dry ice outside the cell with a fan blowing the mist into the cell. :teehee:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom