JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Judge determines attorney can stay on Daybell case despite conflict of interest

Mark Means, the Meridian defense attorney representing Lori Vallow Daybell, will continue to serve on her behalf, despite a conflict of interest.

Idaho judge will allow live streaming of Lori and Chad Daybell hearings

A judge in Idaho ruled Monday afternoon that cameras will be allowed in the courtroom for the preliminary hearings of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow Daybell.

Idaho state prosecutors had filed a motion to ban cameras and live streaming of the hearings in Fremont County, arguing that it could taint the proceedings and the opinions of future jurors.

Fremont County Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins based his decision on protecting the public from COVID-19 and protecting the freedom of the press.

For those who really get into this case, this YouTube is over 2 hours long, but it's really good. It has Linda from 'it's a crime' who is very analytical, and two former law enforcement officers. I was watching it/listening to it last night in the background while I was doing other stuff.

For those who really get into this case, this YouTube is over 2 hours long, but it's really good. It has Linda from 'it's a crime' who is very analytical, and two former law enforcement officers. I was watching it/listening to it last night in the background while I was doing other stuff.

I am on one of hers right now where she is going over all of the statements on the day Charles died. Listening to it and looking at the info again, I fail to see how that case was closed and Alex at least let go.. I mean it was so obviously something that needed to be looked into, with a dead man, and they just closed it out...

This one you just shared I will have to watch. I find them very interesting but I do hate the long ones at times as I will pick at them over days sometimes and then I am behind on her current ones or those of others as well.

It sounds good especially if she has guests with her to bounce things off with. She hit over her 100,000 and I see her just continuing to grow. She is making connections and gets better all of the time and she was already good. She has a real interest in it and knack for it. I also like that she is not "scared" to touch on some things like Fort Hood that others are more wary of... She is still careful but she goes right there without quite going too far over... The same with The Secret Society in the Mormon religion... She did it without offending anyone.

Thanks for the link. Next on my list!

I am on one of hers right now where she is going over all of the statements on the day Charles died. Listening to it and looking at the info again, I fail to see how that case was closed and Alex at least let go.. I mean it was so obviously something that needed to be looked into, with a dead man, and they just closed it out...

This one you just shared I will have to watch. I find them very interesting but I do hate the long ones at times as I will pick at them over days sometimes and then I am behind on her current ones or those of others as well.

It sounds good especially if she has guests with her to bounce things off with. She hit over her 100,000 and I see her just continuing to grow. She is making connections and gets better all of the time and she was already good. She has a real interest in it and knack for it. I also like that she is not "scared" to touch on some things like Fort Hood that others are more wary of... She is still careful but she goes right there without quite going too far over... The same with The Secret Society in the Mormon religion... She did it without offending anyone.

Thanks for the link. Next on my list!
Linda is very good and it's actually where she's a guest on someone else's vlog. They go on and on about how good she is at what she does. It's a gift!

After watching/listening to that one, I wonder if they really did close the book on it. Is there a link saying that that case was closed? Or were they still investigating it behind the scenes?

Linda is very good and it's actually where she's a guest on someone else's vlog. They go on and on about how good she is at what she does. It's a gift!

After watching/listening to that one, I wonder if they really did close the book on it. Is there a link saying that that case was closed? Or were they still investigating it behind the scenes?
I guess I shouldn't say it is closed now but at the time,, he certainly was not hauled in nor anything further done... Linda's one video really touched on how MANY things there are here on both Charles and Lori and yet how odd it is that to this day, they don't have some bigger charges against them... I forget which video, darn, I think maybe the Secret Society one.. She does just about everything but come right out and say they could be charged with more by now... And should be...

What in the H is taking so long with Tami's autopsy either when one thinks about it? Months ago it was said it was going to be coming in the next week or something...

So she is on someone else's podcast? That's cool. She is getting sources, is good to the other podcasters, I know she has or had contact at various times with Tyson Draper and DWAP and I believe Scott Reisch. I enjoy the ones who will work with the others... And even give them a plug. I have to say I find more updated news more quickly on podcasts than ever in our media any longer. And media turns to the podcasters at times... One does have to be careful on what is true but I find the same in the media lol...

Lori told police when they were doing the welfare check that Chad was her brother's friend and that her deceased husband, Charles Vallow, was trying to kill her for life insurance money!

Oh, and she said that it had been a bad year for her. 🤬

So much evil in all these cases but these two are in a class of their own EVIL in some ways... I still have to watch that video you shared. Haven't had a chance yet.

As for he was trying to kill her, as Linda says, projection....! For life insurance, projection.... That's the one I just finished watching about the day Charles died...

I should have not commented until I watched all of this. When I saw that first headline today, I never had a chance to look for more. Not that I did not mean everything I said, but I hadn't watched all of this and likely would say more. Watching Chad while Melanie's recording is on, watching Kay and hubby behind him... They have been waiting for this and on a not so same scale. I can identify with that feeling.... A first taste of seeing him SQUIRM hearing HIS OWN WORDS. Not even done watching yet and I think I better zip it... 🤬🤬

Lori told police when they were doing the welfare check that Chad was her brother's friend and that her deceased husband, Charles Vallow, was trying to kill her for life insurance money!

Oh, and she said that it had been a bad year for her. 🤬

Oh my goodness. I seriously only watched this now and just finished it and interesting on so many levels. First, I am surprised the Woodcocks can sit behind Chad and portray emotions and reactions to the point they are (and I don't blame them, to listen to that tape). It must vary in different states. Second, watching Chad was extremely interesting... He was not hyperventilating exactly but one can see his is not calm, cool and collected... One could see his almost labored breathing at times. Third, LE clearly had some background info prior here, isn't that the guy whose wife just died they said when he was named...? And lastly Lori herself... Wow. Of course we know things now when listening to this.... So we have prior info to now hear this and know her lies... The life insurance claim as you said, she claims her one brother is her PROTECTOR, the other is out to kill her basically. She claims Chad the other guy is a friend of Alex, has kids and is an author... I shall stop there... But oh my, oh my... Why aren't these two charged with more yet if this is just a hint of the evidence and the lies they have...?

Here's Melani trying to find out what they did with JJ.

Wow. Just finished listening to the Gibb phone call here. Chad can't even look up nor make eye contact can he? I still think Melanie was maybe a BIT more into this group and teachings than she admits but I do think she is trying to do the right thing. Listening to Lori was something else... And Chad for that matter about his wife.

Towards the end when Melanie puts it to her that Lori was with Chad prior to Tammy dying, Lori did NOT like that and you notice she hits her back with if you want to talk about someone being with someone before they are divorced, what about your Melanie (paraphrasing). So juvenile--she did not even deny it, she just tried to turn it back on Melanie but Melanie's kids aren't missing and her mate's wife dead suspiciously as well as how many husbands dead, etc.

My other takeaway is that yes, clearly, Lori thinks she can talk herself out of anything lol. And Chad thinks if he just acts all knowing, chosen and wise will be believed, with his knowledge and visions AND he included his kids as witnesses with everything to do with Tammy... Oh and TWO coroners...

These two are a piece of work and there is no one they won't use. Lol when Lori talks about finding out soon and Melanie will see soon and the end coming, now knowing it is past that date...

Tammy gets a full on service and burial--Tylee and JJ had no respect shown even for their remains...! No words to describe these two really...

Oh my goodness. I seriously only watched this now and just finished it and interesting on so many levels. First, I am surprised the Woodcocks can sit behind Chad and portray emotions and reactions to the point they are (and I don't blame them, to listen to that tape). It must vary in different states. Second, watching Chad was extremely interesting... He was not hyperventilating exactly but one can see his is not calm, cool and collected... One could see his almost labored breathing at times. Third, LE clearly had some background info prior here, isn't that the guy whose wife just died they said when he was named...? And lastly Lori herself... Wow. Of course we know things now when listening to this.... So we have prior info to now hear this and know her lies... The life insurance claim as you said, she claims her one brother is her PROTECTOR, the other is out to kill her basically. She claims Chad the other guy is a friend of Alex, has kids and is an author... I shall stop there... But oh my, oh my... Why aren't these two charged with more yet if this is just a hint of the evidence and the lies they have...?
I thought I saw a real change of attitude once Lori realized that when Melani was talking in the scriptures about adultery she was talking about Lori! When Melani first read that part, Lori was just going along saying 'yep that's true that's true'. And then bingo! It hit her and she was pissed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom