JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how long it will take them til Lori realizes the whole end of days thing was BS? :urnuts:
I expect Lori to crumble. When she realizes that all of her smirky just wait until I am "queen" and get you all back (guards, LE, family, the public) princess oh special one day is not coming, everything she has based EVERYTHING ON (her opinion anyhow), I am not sure she will be able to handle it.... i expect at least a toilet paper roll thrown at a guard... Actually I expect FAR, FAR WORSE...

Y'all may be up on podcasts more than I but been doing some catching up so just sharing for anyone who may want to do the same. Just a short 5 minute one by Linda here, she also references part of Scott Reisch's comments in one of his...

I expect Lori to crumble. When she realizes that all of her smirky just wait until I am "queen" and get you all back (guards, LE, family, the public) princess oh special one day is not coming, everything she has based EVERYTHING ON (her opinion anyhow), I am not sure she will be able to handle it.... i expect at least a toilet paper roll thrown at a guard... Actually I expect FAR, FAR WORSE...
I actually think she will be the same. From her first 'quick' marriage/divorce to bouncing from man to man seeking attention. Don't forget her parents :thinking: who are still in disbelief that they have to pay Federal taxes or file tax returns. Personally, I believe those closest to her have enabled her behavior by showing her how to try and manipulate. All, though is JMO.

I actually think she will be the same. From her first 'quick' marriage/divorce to bouncing from man to man seeking attention. Don't forget her parents :thinking: who are still in disbelief that they have to pay Federal taxes or file tax returns. Personally, I believe those closest to her have enabled her behavior by showing her how to try and manipulate. All, though is JMO.
That is true, I tend to forget about her own family history. And she sure does bounce back and from one man to the next. But women like that too, get older, and she is a bit "incapacitated" right now although I guess she could be working on her male attorney or a jailer or some such... Lol.

I noticed even CHAD had the sense to say sir or was it to the judge on occasion... NOT LORI... yet Chad to puts authority way down on his list of good people or people in power...

Clock's ticking Chad and Lori, I bet you are about portal/toilet side 24/7 now trying to get your preparations in place... I know the podcasters will probably get all over it, and have a field day, I wonder if the mainstream media will do headlines of Doomsday Couple, deadline/date passes... Earth still here... Lol. MSM may behave... Hard to say...

Last edited:
Oh my gosh... I just was looking for a snack and went for cereal figured I better use some milk up and looked at the date on the milk just to double check it was still good and it was July 22nd! At first I thought, oh, it is still good. Then I thought oh my that is the Doomsday couple's doomsday date.... The END of our world! Well then I thought well perfect, I won't need milk past the 22nd and the end of the world anyhow.... :teehee: Now however, since I am up past midnight and it turned to the 21st some minutes ago, I am like oooh.... It is so close the 22nd... So I decided to have one more small bowl of corn flakes and use some more milk since that date is closer than ever.... [I finished the Cinnamon Cheerios yesterday]... I was going to place an order tomorrow or the next day but I think it wiser to wait... I mean why?

May sound a bit silly but been listening to a Linda podcast where she is making just about as much fun and disgust at the murdering lying Chad and Lori as well.... I have a bit of milk left... I may save it for tomorrow just after the clock strikes midnight... I shall feel almost like Y2K which by the way I never panicked over either. In fact it was one of my favorite New Year's Eves in my lifetime... Woke up the next day and the world still existed.... Go figure...

I wonder if Chad and Lori have called their respective attorneys and said thanks for all you have done so far, but I won't be needing your services any longer after today... Send my retainer back if any is left? Oh no, no, we won't need it, you keep it, money? Ha. Doesn't matter to us , money has never mattered to us (eyeroll from me) and not now for where we are going...

Chad should call his adult children and tell 'em party it up, anything you want to do today, because it won't hurt a thing, tomorrow the world ends... LET my grandchildren have all of the ice cream they could want! Quit your jobs, burn the house down, you won't need a place to live tomorrow or a roof over your heads, do as you want, celebrate the final day! Very fortunate that his are all alive save for their mother, but I guess that is how he picks and chooses... As his "god" or Tammy's grandma tells him to from behind the veil...

We have I think as we all now know America's newest serial killing couple... And are they doozies. Add Alex and it is a serial killing weird tribe or clan or something. Add in possible others (a couple I sure still wonder about)...

Not going out for ribeye but I might tomorrow lol :D

I wonder if Chad and Lori have called their respective attorneys and said thanks for all you have done so far, but I won't be needing your services any longer after today... Send my retainer back if any is left? Oh no, no, we won't need it, you keep it, money? Ha. Doesn't matter to us , money has never mattered to us (eyeroll from me) and not now for where we are going...

Chad should call his adult children and tell 'em party it up, anything you want to do today, because it won't hurt a thing, tomorrow the world ends... LET my grandchildren have all of the ice cream they could want! Quit your jobs, burn the house down, you won't need a place to live tomorrow or a roof over your heads, do as you want, celebrate the final day! Very fortunate that his are all alive save for their mother, but I guess that is how he picks and chooses... As his "god" or Tammy's grandma tells him to from behind the veil...

We have I think as we all now know America's newest serial killing couple... And are they doozies. Add Alex and it is a serial killing weird tribe or clan or something. Add in possible others (a couple I sure still wonder about)...

Not going out for ribeye but I might tomorrow lol :D

IIRC, only 144,000 will be chosen. I'm hoping they're right. That's 144.000 less A-holes people will have to deal with.

1595380397197.png1595380436111.pngNot great at side by sides. showing her changes or trying to in just a short time... I guess it was not only the lips and hair, the eybrows thinned, the eyes are less sparkly...? Not nice I know... Just thinking about her as she cannot probably contain her excitement tonight. HE is another story. I find him far more deeply evil than she. She is a typical narcissistic, whatever I want, whoever, I want to use, whoever is in my way I feel.... He is worse... Both very bad but him.... Once behind bars for life, he should truly be studied microscopically even... She should too but she will just find a new goal, maybe the prison pageant... Not that she is beyond taking out her competition... Not nice I know, but there are two dead children, an entire lot of dead husbands, etc. but amazingly the only one in Chad's life killed was the only one in the way who would not like his new plans and honey, his wife Tammy...

I just tucked a youngster in and ready for the countdown although since I have to be up early with same, I may need a nap tomorrow... I bet Lori must be in total meltdown mode by now...?

For anyone who wants to do the Doomsday Couple's countdown to the 23rd, Linda is ready to do so, think I will tune in :) Here is the link:

Unfortunately for all of the humor it has brought to make fun of Chad and Lori, I sure needed it myself with these two nut jobs, I think a lot of America and elsewhere needed it, in all honesty I don't believe (nor do I think most do) for one minute either actually believed this date nor in the end NOR that they will be exalted and the chosen ones. I think they are both manipulators, money hungry, selfish people who knew exactly what they were doing and needed other people, ways, and life insurance to fund it their own lifestyle and thought they would get away with it and the $$ would continue to come and people they could manipulate and use or kill....

Jmo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom