LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
4 minutes ago, I must have hit it right at that breaking news moment.

So what are you watching emu?? What happened?? I can't even find a feed so far.

Refresh me, it took me a minute to get FSG but then I did, flannel shirt guy, what do you mean by trail guy, that DNR guy or another park guy because a lot of that is starting to come back to me but not all...
No he advocated for the trails to be created initially I believe. I know who he is but he is always known as FSG.

4 minutes ago, I must have hit it right at that breaking news moment.

So what are you watching emu?? What happened?? I can't even find a feed so far.

I was watching something about Maya on Court TV and waiting for the Delphi stuff to begin. Going back to it now.

I'm watching CourtTV as well.

This is HUGE! I wonder what the reason is.
My first guess is they found out they were lied to be their client.

Second guess they have got themselves caught in lies.

Third guess given option to withdraw or publicly get thrown off for their antics.

Fourth guess is for a delay for Allen and they can't properly operate due to this and that...

I could go on. Threats.

Or ALLEN fired them and asked for new ones...

I was watching something about Maya on Court TV and waiting for the Delphi stuff to begin. Going back to it now.
WEll your post above when I came in said you were watching and listening to it "right now" as if the heairng was on and I came into say it was canceled and team withdrew. So you never saw a MINUTE of any hearing right? I thought it likely due to your post it happened during the hearing but thee wasn't one right? Can you please clarify?

WEll your post above when I came in said you were watching and listening to it "right now" as if the heairng was on and I came into say it was canceled and team withdrew. So you never saw a MINUTE of any hearing right? I thought it likely due to your post it happened during the hearing but thee wasn't one right? Can you please clarify?

They just said that RA's attorneys have quit. Nothing more. Now they are showing the court proceeding.

yeah i have had it up three times and no sound for some reason. don't know if it is the computer i am on or fox 59. i can see judge gull etc. but NO sound even on refresh. sound works fore everything else so i could use a link or a recap as i am wasting a ton of time trying to get it to go.

Just saw it now. I meant I was watching Court TV waiting for it to come on. RA didn't even go into the courtroom. The judge said for him to go straight back to the jail. It was an oral motion from the defence that they were withdrawing. No reason given but money was hinted at by the Court TV commentators. RA's wife was in court in tears and his mother was there too. The Judge authorised a public defender to be appointed.

Courtroom was full and most had waited for 2 hours apparently.

What a sh**show for the defence to do that. The families of Libby and Abby were there too. Dragging everyone over to Allen County just to cancel everything is a disgrace IMO. For both sides.

Hmmm. Finally heard it. In reading between the lines, I have an idea or opinion of what happened but it is just a guess so why don't ya all tell me what the rumor is? Or I guess I can just wait and waste time..

Judge sure was firm about discovering being returned and then maintained by prosecution while they await to provide it to new counsel...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom