LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, guess I'm confused why Court TV would be "hinting" it was due to money if he isn't paying them at all.

But you're right. They were public defenders.

Interesting article.

The filing comes two days after Indiana State Police investigated a leak of sensitive evidence and documents related to the case that allegedly became public at the hands of an employee on Baldwin's team.
Yeah I heard the lead into it and thought too they were starting to say he couldn't afford these attorneys any longer but then the sentence became that his situation is unstable he still CANNOT afford an atty or some such.

Every single hint in that whole leak points to the defense.

I think Olenna, no offense intended, said she thought MS indicating defense team could be removed or charged or whatever was farfetched or laughable but honestly I said otherwise, I thought just the opposite after hearing it all and then the suicide and more, connections and hints. That is some HUGE stuff and these are attorneys who are SUPPOSED to abide by ethics. IF they did this or used people removed from them a step or two to do it for them, etc. they should face charges and definitely be disbarred.

I suspect things have been found out and thee is a trail and the guy who is dead may have realized as well that it was all going to come out into the open. And that is IF he committed suicide. I'm not making that leap yet but this sh*t definitely needs some answers or the speculation will commence. Imo.

Will we ever get to know? Too much secrecy in this case.
I think they are in a tough spot that the DEFENSE caused with ALL of this sh*t. Meaning the judge and court. No idea how you'd do it or what it could cause but if we hear about the details of what Allen's attorneys pulled the mantra by the next defense will be people are judging Allen because his attorneys were corrupt OR they are not believing the O defense because it was put out there by his former corrupt attorneys. I am no legal mind but am guessing that is a concern and things like that.

All just my speculation/guesses, can you imagine??? This team DD in my opinion cause a lot of damage if they were the leak/responsible.

One of the FIRST remarks I was going to make here WAS now how many will believe the O theory knowing who it came from, corrupt attorneys? In a way their theory goes right out the window with them and loses credibility as they aren't ethical and credible...

I'm sure Vinnie Politan will be all over this tonight.
He tries. He was a bit and the show was behind the 8 ball and breaking news recently but YTers had to scramble too as just as they are ready to do a show on some breaking news on one case, and here comes another. SEVERAL lately.

I will give Vinnie this and/or Court TV, he is trying to bridge and do what YTers have been doing better than most news and they have been doing it pretty well and being both on TV and on YT AND trying to be on all the cases. Because it is a channel they aren't always as quick to be able to just jump on but they are doing pretty well at making the transition or adding it...

STS had Lauren Scharf on re Morphew. Reporters and attorneys and more alike do go onto YT shows if anyone doesn't realize that.

My head is still spinning, what have we had in the last week or two??? LISK, Morphew body found, Delphi O thing, then leak and suicide, the Bardstown thing and a TON more is going on or erupting. Oh and Kouri Richins. I for sure can't keep up but I don't think anyone is and that includes TV and YT etc. Can't explore news and thoughts on one before another explodes.

As of right now, it looks like a money issue. I don't know why the court can't assign them as public defenders and then have state pay for his defense. confused-animated-smiley.gif

He tries. He was a bit and the show was behind the 8 ball and breaking news recently but YTers had to scramble too as just as they are ready to do a show on some breaking news on one case, and here comes another. SEVERAL lately.

I will give Vinnie this and/or Court TV, he is trying to bridge and do what YTers have been doing better than most news and they have been doing it pretty well and being both on TV and on YT AND trying to be on all the cases. Because it is a channel they aren't always as quick to be able to just jump on but they are doing pretty well at making the transition or adding it...

STS had Lauren Scharf on re Morphew. Reporters and attorneys and more alike do go onto YT shows if anyone doesn't realize that.

My head is still spinning, what have we had in the last week or two??? LISK, Morphew body found, Delphi O thing, then leak and suicide, the Bardstown thing and a TON more is going on or erupting. Oh and Kouri Richins. I for sure can't keep up but I don't think anyone is and that includes TV and YT etc. Can't explore news and thoughts on one before another explodes.

I think CourtTV has more access to confidential information from sources behind the scenes. I think they'll be able to speculate with better information.

Just speculation by them.
How so? Pretty sure he was already on paid attorneys by the State kind of status so what does money have to do with it? Are you saying these were private paid attorneys? And if so, by whom? His wife with their house?

I don't know where this money talk is coming from but please explain. There is either a RUMOR getting started with no basis or they know what they are talking about and what is it they are saying?

WHAT is it you are talking about?

So the defense all gung ho to get RA a Frank's hearing now bails. So that leaves no Frank's hearing right to try to get the warrant dismissed? Gee and his attorneys were working so hard for him and now they bail. Imo it can only be they went too far with the leak and committed a serious criminal act with that or the filing or other...

This article says that RA wanted to keep his defense attorneys. Also mentions the suicide of the person leaking the documents.

This article confirms the leaker died by suicide and police are investigating.

Last edited:
As of right now, it looks like a money issue. I don't know why the court can't assign them as public defenders and then have state pay for his defense. View attachment 20488
It's not a money issue. It's the fact that Baldwin gave someone access to his office and crime scene photos were leaked. Baldwin has an attorney now. He was court appointed. So was Rozzi. 20231019_174631.jpg

This article says that RA wanted to keep his defense attorneys.

You found it, thank you!

So the defense all gung ho to get RA a Frank's hearing now bails. So that leaves no Frank's hearing right to try to get the warrant dismissed? Gee and his attorneys were working so hard for him and now they bail. Imo it can only be they went too far with the leak and committed a serious criminal act with that or the filing or other...
Not sure what happens to the Franks motion now. Does anyone know?

Last edited:
This article says that RA wanted to keep his defense attorneys. Also mentions the suicide of the person leaking the documents.

The defense attorneys are corrupt and of course RA wants to keep them. The most interesting part is that of Allen. I am telling you all that ALLEN is playing mind games. Jmo but we shall see.

On the other hand how did he end up with attys willing to be so corrupt... And guards wearing patches...

Take a good look at his mug shot, at his fatter face and look at and "|into" his eyes...

Even before this I was not buying the attys O filing etc. and now look at how corrupt and what they pulled shortly after...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom