LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To my knowledge, LE told KK that a witness who was communicating with the shots profile said that "the shots profile" told her that he was to meet Libby but that she didn't show up.
Precisely when or where wasn't mentioned.
No he admitted he had communicated with Libby and searches on the Delphi murders that he did showed up when LE checked his phones. He said to LE that when he saw the name and the murders in the news he remembered the name Libby.

thank you very much.
I edited the leaving times as there was an error on the time I had copied from the PCA. He was seen leaving muddy and bloody ar 3.57pm so was at the trails around 2.5 hrs altogether. From the time he was captured on Libby's video at 2.13 till the witness saw him leave at 3.57 was only 1 hr 44 mins though.

He mentioned seeing the three juveniles to DD didn't he, straight away? LE had not even put that info out at that stage.
He did from the get go to my knowledge. Dulin's notes were to find out who the three girls were as his follow up recommendation and that was it. Not to like uhm look more at Allen or question him more. No idea where the real (non DNR rent-a-cop/can't fill out a form type of cop getting street name in last name field type of cop/losing recording type of cop) investigators were as to the girls/case.

I think the long post @GrandmaBear just did on this is spot on. Sorry but running out of time to get to everyone's posts. Back later.
I gave up and just came to the end and am now working back up. I know there is little new anyhow so I guess I'll just skip the pages I was catching up on. Most of what I wasted my time on was mainly emu and responses to emu. Lol. I suspect had i continued it was much more of the same.

Probably the most active and heated thread I have seen since I've been here although Daybell had/has its moments but not a lot of differing opinion on their guilt or anything,

Actually I don't think there is here either come to think of it. Does anyone think Allen was not responsible or at least was not part of it? We know emu thinks there are others and I have not entirely closed that out but it isn't my main thought. I do think the KK angle plays in somehow. I have no idea where Olenna stands on Allen's guilt, I know she is more on the legal part of it with an extreme bias imo, no offense Olenna. I have a bias too, against the defense in this one for good reason and am strongly against them and their shenanigans which is putting it way too lightly. I am sure I spelled that wrong. Maybe Gull needs to go too, I don't know, I can be okay with that if deemed necessary but if so, I think it had better be a clean slate across the board and I just don't know enough there to think it necessary, all of the bluster comes from the D. All one side so far. Murdaugh just had its come back from the prosecution and clerk. A bit different things and players but up til, all that was out there in that one was a one sided story the news was running with. And QUITE a good response imo.

I am right off the bat not doing well at working from the end here back up. Lol.

from above:

Context of confessions:
loss of nearly half his body weight + symptoms of psychosis = Confirmation of Duress.

As the absence of chain of custody mitigates strength of physical evidence, the conditions/context surrounding confessions can mitigate the importance of the admissions.

... this is just stuff that weakens evidence ... to keep in mind.

D will stress where the (allowed) evidence is weak/lacking to introduce reasonable doubt.
As will D stress where the investigation is weak/lacking to " " "
OMG where is the eyeroll?? Relator? Man if they typed at the speed I do it would be realtor. Deletorious? Okay let's just try to connect with the common folk could ya?

Seriously though, he is under arrest for a double murder of children and OFF his beer. And the place doesn't give him his Big Macs and he can't order the wings and deep fried curds and onion rings at his local bar.

This is outrageous and yet it cracks me up. My mom and dad used to go on weight loss efforts together on occasion through the years. All my dad would have to do is change one minor thing and he lost way faster than mom who changed 50.

And let me tell ya bout my ex. Beer drinking to excess and food glutton. So he'd get to looking fatter than Santa and this man drank straight Coke and full on Miller High Life. First time I said I know you don't like it but just switch to Diet Coke. That's all it took and the weight fell off fast. Well a few years later here we go again and I said just switch to Miller Lite and again, easy peasy rapid weight loss. And bragging of it, etc. Of course I already was diet POP and not the glutton of everything he was so couldn't cut out much if I needed to lose.

This is ALL such a bunch of b.s. and being turned into a mockery and turning the system into a mockery. That is even WITHOUT his intentionally trying to lose weight, look pathetic and all woe is me AND look different than BG, which I think I mentioned in another post and put the timeline of defense arguments in versus trying to get him moved, etc.

I'd ask again is there anyone here who does not think Allen was the girls' murderer or at least involved? Fine if so, but how so? In all of this bluster the defense cannot remove the man from his own whereabouts and statements and THEN he confessed. RA PUT himself every single place the perp needed to be. No one did that to him, HE DID THAT TO HIMSELF.

And again, he looks pretty healthy now in the last appearance. AND he DECIDED to appear as BG with all the games and things going on he felt going his way enough to taunt with a new game.

He is not some poor, misunderstood, married to a nag of a wife pharmacy clerk boring life man. Any more than Dennis Rader was some married man who was just your church going local dog catcher. This is MY opinion. He is warped. He is pathological. He enjoys the game. He is playing a game. Look, LOOK into his mugshot eyes. LOOK at this crime and what was done to these girls.

And NO, this is not some ritualistic O sacrifice.

I am not yelling at anyone, or talking to anyone in particular, just typing my thoughts as they come on my opinion.

And I have not come down much or lately on THIS wife yet as I have with Asa Ellerup in LISK but she should be cutting ties with this animal, see the light, protect what she can and wake up. So should mom.

Last edited:
To my knowledge, LE told KK that a witness who was communicating with the shots profile said that "the shots profile" told her that he was to meet Libby but that she didn't show up.
Precisely when or where wasn't mentioned.
I am so out of order in here, not even sure what this is in response to but I will say that the girls had been I believe wanting to go to the bridge/trail for awhile. I picture a back and forth and pressure frome one or ones online or through whatever means and them trying and promising to meet (or one of them) but then couldn't get grandma or Kelsey or dad to take them. I am lost because I am out of order but don't get your point? Is the point about the "witness" or about her not showing up? And the meaning of either would be...?

KK/Shots supposedly, had a meeting at the very same place RA and A & L ended up at. A & L end up dead by RA. The very same place and about the very same time frame as a planned meeting and a place they had been wanting to go. If that is what we are talking of, that is WAY too coincidental to ignore. Imo. Is that what we are talking of?

I admit I am behind in here and no time to go look as to what you are responding to other than what I can see in the post and all I said was that KK had plans with Libby or a plan.

Are there any female Os? Any female O guards? Anyone suspect females in this murder? Any mention of females in the pedo ring? No, they are the targets.

I am not trying to man bash and there certainly are female criminals but why is it and what is it about some men that they do these things, join radical groups, kill, fantasize and indulge in such crimes? I mean seriously like one of the worst groups, the KKK, it is men. Always men. For the most part and generally speaking that is a fact.

We are short of men here but @Cousin Dupree I KNOW you are not anyone who could or would ever do such or be any of these things but do you have anything from a male perspective as to how or why so many men can come to do this, be this way, join such groups, cross the line, indulge their greedy evil sick wants on innocents or women?

I know this is kind of a random comment/thought but I as a female cannot understand it and I just wonder if men can understand it better? Or see the way, the how, what goes wrong that makes them not a normal human male, etc. I am serious. This is a serious question/ponderance. I just have never been able to fathom it. I can get with either sex a loss of temper, stress, a breakup, etc. Still not good but I can't fathom with either sex doing some of these things but it is predominantly male. With any group too of radicals, etc. White supremacists. KKK. Os. Pedos. WHY? WAR even.

Are there any female Os? Any female O guards? Anyone suspect females in this murder? Any mention of females in the pedo ring? No, they are the targets.

I am not trying to man bash and there certainly are female criminals but why is it and what is it about some men that they do these things, join radical groups, kill, fantasize and indulge in such crimes? I mean seriously like one of the worst groups, the KKK, it is men. Always men. For the most part and generally speaking that is a fact.

We are short of men here but @Cousin Dupree I KNOW you are not anyone who could or would ever do such or be any of these things but do you have anything from a male perspective as to how or why so many men can come to do this, be this way, join such groups, cross the line, indulge their greedy evil sick wants on innocents or women?

I know this is kind of a random comment/thought but I as a female cannot understand it and I just wonder if men can understand it better? Or see the way, the how, what goes wrong that makes them not a normal human male, etc. I am serious. This is a serious question/ponderance. I just have never been able to fathom it. I can get with either sex a loss of temper, stress, a breakup, etc. Still not good but I can't fathom with either sex doing some of these things but it is predominantly male. With any group too of radicals, etc. White supremacists. KKK. Os. Pedos. WHY? WAR even.

I can't even imagine what they're thinking. I'd guess that it has something to do with wanting to control women. Women are involved, they're just behind the scenes.

I think he is suffering from the guilt of what he did and it is nothing to do with the conditions of the prison. Half his body weight? Give me a break - he looked fine just recently. I think he had purposely put on weight in the last few years and grown that gnome like beard.
Yeah he did look fine, even almost content and slightly full of it/upbeat. He appeared as BG. Healthy, content, maybe even slightly happy, with it, again, etc. You SEE it. I SEE it.

I agree he put on weight, changed appearance and more through these years and right after just as LE said. They always said, someone you know that has all of a sudden changed their appearance, hair, weight, their behavior yada yada yada.

My guess is RA lived in some fear every day of his life even with his voice and even around his own wife and daughter as to the thought "one day will it just click and they will realize it was me, they already know i was there that day. Will I accidentally be talking of some minor subject and say down the hill or guys... I have to remember to stop my thing of putting my hands in my pockets, etc. And not just around family, the entire public. Fear. Every day. But also probably a pure thrill in that no one saw it... A pat on his own back of how he got away with it and how dumb LE and his own family were... Stress but also thrill and contempt and condescension for the stupidity of others. Imo. I have said it before but this is how I see him, he is typical SK material.

I believe the weight loss to be both natural and incidental (off his beer and food) but also likely intentional when needed.

Anywho, he looks good, normal, alert, with it and almost happy the last appearance.

Timing. Timing. Timing. I only WISH I had the time or capability of putting all I see in a timeline in this case. I don't. It is all sooo obvious but hard to clear, put down, match up and explain. And the ones out there that could are either running with all the defense sh*t or are sitting back quiet while it runs its course, the ones that SEE IT. Jmho.

I can't even imagine what they're thinking. I'd guess that it has something to do with wanting to control women. Women are involved, they're just behind the scenes.
Are they threatened by women do you think? Or felt to controlled by one growing up when they had no power? I know this is an off the wall sidetrack and something I am sure has been studied. Mommy issues? Dating problems? I don't even know what I am meaning or getting to. It just STRUCK me this morning how it is all men. The Os. RA. Any theory suspected whether one or more...Then that led to the thought of "groups", radical ones or ones that think they are above others... It is men. Cult leaders, GENERALLY all men. Control. Etc.

I certainly don't mean offense nor am I man bashing. I just think there is something to it, not that I am the first to ever think of this, I'm sure it has been studied, etc. Even the group or club kind of thing... Maybe it is that most women can't indulge or go past the norm, boys will be boys and we are expected to take care of life or are judged? That's too simplistic but I mean if that is how things start and men some more than others get away with such an opinion attitude and then start pushing beyond...? I don't know. I am muddled. Is it culture or something in the male need to control or have it all... I am not saying ALL men, don't get me wrong, just that there is something different in men and that something goes and crosses serious lines in far more men than women...

I will stop. It isn't totally off topic but isn't on topic either. It just struck me hard earlier. The O "suspects" are all men, didn't see any female O profile shared from FB or even hear of female guards with patches. RA went beyond beyond beyond with what he did. Male defense attorneys. Pedo ring, all males I'm sure, pedos generally are. KK. The defense attorneys. Only female in this case is the judge... And she is being come at. Now I have no idea if I mean anything by this, did not even have such thoughts a minute ago.

Yeah, I need to stop as I don't even have any fully formed thoughts or opinions.

I really just wonder back to the first questions what it is that it is men that usually commit these acts and/or join such groups, etc. I'm done. Sorry to all.

OMG where is the eyeroll?? Relator? Man if they typed at the speed I do it would be realtor. Deletorious? Okay let's just try to connect with the common folk could ya?

Seriously though, he is under arrest for a double murder of children and OFF his beer. And the place doesn't give him his Big Macs and he can't order the wings and deep fried curds and onion rings at his local bar.

This is outrageous and yet it cracks me up. My mom and dad used to go on weight loss efforts together on occasion through the years. All my dad would have to do is change one minor thing and he lost way faster than mom who changed 50.

And let me tell ya bout my ex. Beer drinking to excess and food glutton. So he'd get to looking fatter than Santa and this man drank straight Coke and full on Miller High Life. First time I said I know you don't like it but just switch to Diet Coke. That's all it took and the weight fell off fast. Well a few years later here we go again and I said just switch to Miller Lite and again, easy peasy rapid weight loss. And bragging of it, etc. Of course I already was diet POP and not the glutton of everything he was so couldn't cut out much if I needed to lose.

This is ALL such a bunch of b.s. and being turned into a mockery and turning the system into a mockery. That is even WITHOUT his intentionally trying to lose weight, look pathetic and all woe is me AND look different than BG, which I think I mentioned in another post and put the timeline of defense arguments in versus trying to get him moved, etc.

I'd ask again is there anyone here who does not think Allen was the girls' murderer or at least involved? Fine if so, but how so? In all of this bluster the defense cannot remove the man from his own whereabouts and statements and THEN he confessed. RA PUT himself every single place the perp needed to be. No one did that to him, HE DID THAT TO HIMSELF.

And again, he looks pretty healthy now in the last appearance. AND he DECIDED to appear as BG with all the games and things going on he felt going his way enough to taunt with a new game.

He is not some poor, misunderstood, married to a nag of a wife pharmacy clerk boring life man. Any more than Dennis Rader was some married man who was just your church going local dog catcher. This is MY opinion. He is warped. He is pathological. He enjoys the game. He is playing a game. Look, LOOK into his mugshot eyes. LOOK at this crime and what was done to these girls.

And NO, this is not some ritualistic O sacrifice.

I am not yelling at anyone, or talking to anyone in particular, just typing my thoughts as they come on my opinion.

And I have not come down much or lately on THIS wife yet as I have with Asa Ellerup in LISK but she should be cutting ties with this animal, see the light, protect what she can and wake up. So should mom.
Since you expressed surprise that I believe defendants deserve a fair trial so justice can be had, I'll say I think the treatment he is receiving is ridiculous. It is not okay to throw a pre trial defendant in a state prison. He isn't even in the prison database. This isn't the days of public hangings on the town Square. If anyone wants justice for Libby and Abby, it would be wise to advocate for a fair trial. Otherwise, it's not gonna happen.

I know of an ex sheriff who got arrested and somehow survived the night in a county jail. Let's just say he's not popular. Only adding this comment to point out he wasn't thrown in a state prison (yet) for his "safety".

Again...specifically mentioning FIRED bullets. This is not nonsense at all. They have repeatedly stated it had NOT been fired and yes, a chambered bullet that is ejected and not fired CAN leave marks on the casing. You are comparing apples to oranges with this one by using this article as your example.

My question is whether or not they said it was ever chambered? Maybe he was trying to load it and he dropped it, or it fell out of a pocket, etc.

This is a legal submission; his counsel has access to records re: his weight loss. In the courts, it's the facts that get a break.

Opinion not fact: Perhaps he grew an O-style beard. :shocked: :giggle:
JHMO
The Os have a style of beard?

I do know I hate those types of beards on any man, they are ugly and ridiculous looking. The worst ones are where they seem to have only five long hairs the let grow under their chin.

So there is a weight loss journal? Allen was seen and weighed weekly or some such? That sounds like pretty attentive care. Hmm. Yes, it is sarcasm.

Or did his attorneys make that longgg trip and weight him daily or weekly? Just curious. Oh not, it says counsel has access to his records re weight loss so I guess he was seen and given care in prison with that documented.

And no, I didn't go into read, no time. I'd never catch up if I did. I am just taking you at your word in your post on it. And that says they have records re weight loss. Tell me, any significant loss in one period of time or was it all gradual. Was he following like a total fast/starvation diet plan or did he do Atkins?

Again he looks pretty good now so.... Not that he can to me, that man is ugly inside and out. He is a baby killer imo. And yes these naive young girls were babies that no one ever should have done this to. I am not a juror and won't be and that's my opinion. No one, not even his crackerjack defense (gag) has removed this man from this and from his own statements years ago and more recently nor his confessions. And I will say it yet again, that voice match is the most beautiful icing on any cake I have ever seen (heard).

I'm happy he is looking better. For many reasons. I want to see him tried and convicted and see him live to face it. It just goes to show he can slim down and fatten up as he pleases. And other reasons.

The Old D, did they put any money in his commissary? I mean that could have helped if they had. Can attorneys do that? They didn't? I blame them then for his weight loss. He couldn't get his Cheetos. Yes sarcasm. But ya know that is as good of an argument as many the defense has made. LOL.

Oh this case, this case, this case. However shall we all get through it...

I decided this morning to think of these girls. There is way too much attention on the Allen Monster. Yeah he has rights Too bad they don't. So many defend his. Awesome. Who defended them from the monster that slaughtered them or defends them now?

I wonder what they would have went on to do and be. As opposed to the worthlessness and blackness their perp brought and brings to this world...

RIP Abby and Libby. Abigail and Liberty. Williams and German. If you can, give your case a nudge in the right direction. it is out of hand. My prayers for the girls this morning and justice for them on this earth. Didn't have a lot of time and that time is over mostly but also gave a few moments for Cody Bigsby. Both prayers are for all victims that I don't have time to mention. AND for their loved ones who have to put up with all this b.s. on top of the tragic loss/es.

Since you expressed surprise that I believe defendants deserve a fair trial so justice can be had, I'll say I think the treatment he is receiving is ridiculous. It is not okay to throw a pre trial defendant in a state prison. He isn't even in the prison database. This isn't the days of public hangings on the town Square. If anyone wants justice for Libby and Abby, it would be wise to advocate for a fair trial. Otherwise, it's not gonna happen.

I know of an ex sheriff who got arrested and somehow survived the night in a county jail. Let's just say he's not popular. Only adding this comment to point out he wasn't thrown in a state prison (yet) for his "safety".
We have gone around about this before. I know your opinion and you know mine although I am not sure you understand mine. I don't want him there to be mistreated, EVER, I fully believe he is safest there and if you think Os get to him there, then how easy would they in county? He has been there a year approximately? He has not been beaten, he has not been killed and no one is talking of hangings in the public square. Sh*t per the defense, the Os who killed the girls (as they STATED) live in the area or surrounding area. How easily would they get through something like 5 jailers and 2 part timers or whatever it is in county? They are NOT EQUIPPED. Look at how hot this case is.

You don't have to agree. Nothing in what i've said do I wish him dead or abused, etc. I want him alive, believe me. He has a trial hopefully to face one day. It is your state not mine that this crime happened in, this mess of a case is going on in and whose prison is holding him. Am I wrong on that? It is your judges, your prosecutors, your state's defense attorneys. Don't take it out on me. I can only look at what I see and I believe he is safest there.

Many come down on Carroll County and how they handled this case, or Delphi, or whatever but you'd have him housed there.

Let's remember too the great county jail of the guy with the female jailer. Sorry but they just aren't the high security places that a prison is. Things are lax.

My opinion is if he had went to county, something else would be being yelled about and people would be up in arms about his safety and treatment.
Anyhow, if you don't agree or don't like it, I don't know what to tell you. Write your senator or governor or something or use your "pull".

I believe he is safest there and that is the truth.

As far as remarks I make about beer or cheetos, etc. that is at a perp I believe did this and is playing a game. It has NOTHING to do with the fact that I honestly believe he is safest where he is at. I also believe he and his defense should be careful what they wish for i.e., him being put in some county facility.

That is my opinion and you do not have to agree with it and i disagree with yours and that is fine.

Look at the bright side, he won't have the adjustment after he is convicted to adapting to prison after years in county that most have. I am positive you will not like that remark or see it for what it is. Sorry.

Don't talk to me about hangings in the town square, I said no such thing. Again this is your state and I did not DO THIS. Yelling in here isn't going to fix it. Although I don't think anything needs fixing and again I think he is safest where he is. And that's the truth. If it is illegal or wrong to house him there well then your state needs to be fixed. Stop putting it on me as if I am the cause and fix it then.

FINALLY I never ever either have said a trial should not be fair. In any case at any time.

Two girls were killed. That's where I'm at. And I am sick to death of poor Allen having the wrong roof over his head when they aren't alive to need one. Especially when I believe it is the safest alternative. Finally the whole thing is pretty old news these days especially when he looks healthy and with it.

Peace. :)

And I am sorry I said Os. I know you think the entire word should be spelled out. I don't. The group needs no more attention or joiners and if others can abbreviate everything else under the sun, I sure can with that.

Clearly this case has passions high.

Have a good one. I am onto two ten hour plus days and then three more 9 plus ones.

My question is whether or not they said it was ever chambered? Maybe he was trying to load it and he dropped it, or it fell out of a pocket, etc.
How then would it have ejection marks? Not following. Pretty positive it was not simply dropped which is why I said back a ways why would a cop have racked his gun unless a Barney Fife and a bunny scared him...

We have gone around about this before. I know your opinion and you know mine although I am not sure you understand mine. I don't want him there to be mistreated, EVER, I fully believe he is safest there and if you think Os get to him there, then how easy would they in county? He has been there a year approximately? He has not been beaten, he has not been killed and no one is talking of hangings in the public square. Sh*t per the defense, the Os who killed the girls (as they STATED) live in the area or surrounding area. How easily would they get through something like 5 jailers and 2 part timers or whatever it is in county? They are NOT EQUIPPED. Look at how hot this case is.

You don't have to agree. Nothing in what i've said do I wish him dead or abused, etc. I want him alive, believe me. He has a trial hopefully to face one day. It is your state not mine that this crime happened in, this mess of a case is going on in and whose prison is holding him. Am I wrong on that? It is your judges, your prosecutors, your state's defense attorneys. Don't take it out on me. I can only look at what I see and I believe he is safest there.

Many come down on Carroll County and how they handled this case, or Delphi, or whatever but you'd have him housed there.

Let's remember too the great county jail of the guy with the female jailer. Sorry but they just aren't the high security places that a prison is. Things are lax.

My opinion is if he had went to county, something else would be being yelled about and people would be up in arms about his safety and treatment.
Anyhow, if you don't agree or don't like it, I don't know what to tell you. Write your senator or governor or something or use your "pull".

I believe he is safest there and that is the truth.

As far as remarks I make about beer or cheetos, etc. that is at a perp I believe did this and is playing a game. It has NOTHING to do with the fact that I honestly believe he is safest where he is at. I also believe he and his defense should be careful what they wish for i.e., him being put in some county facility.

That is my opinion and you do not have to agree with it and i disagree with yours and that is fine.

Look at the bright side, he won't have the adjustment after he is convicted to adapting to prison after years in county that most have. I am positive you will not like that remark or see it for what it is. Sorry.

Don't talk to me about hangings in the town square, I said no such thing. Again this is your state and I did not DO THIS. Yelling in here isn't going to fix it. Although I don't think anything needs fixing and again I think he is safest where he is. And that's the truth. If it is illegal or wrong to house him there well then your state needs to be fixed. Stop putting it on me as if I am the cause and fix it then.

FINALLY I never ever either have said a trial should not be fair. In any case at any time.

Two girls were killed. That's where I'm at. And I am sick to death of poor Allen having the wrong roof over his head when they aren't alive to need one. Especially when I believe it is the safest alternative. Finally the whole thing is pretty old news these days especially when he looks healthy and with it.

Peace. :)
I'm not in charge of my state. I'm not sure what you're insinuating, but I am not involved in the case as a party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom