LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what led them to Canal Street for the search there in Feb 2017 but were either of the Klines already on the sex offenders register at that time? I know they checked the sex offenders registry early on as I remember it being reported.
I think they also knew the connection between Libby, A.Shots and K.Kline early on but don't know how they knew that. The warning from LE about knowing what your children are up to comes to mind too.
To my knowledge, neither of the Kline's were on a sex offender register.
Re the Shots profile, it seems to me that Libby's Instagram account showed contact with the Shots profile and so LE obtained the web address of that profile from Instagram which then led them to Kline.

He is on the victim's camera abducting them, his bullet is at the scene linked to his gun and he admits he was at the scene. Witnesses place him there too. That's all direct evidence.

You and I disagree who was on the camera video. If an expert for the prosecution says that the person is 5'7" or taller I think it won't help. If that happened I doubt they'd call him. I think they have to provide that to the defense and they could call him.

Maybe fingerprints.

Would his recorded telephone confessions be admissible in court? I don't see why they wouldn't.

The confessions are admissible, but hopefully they'll determine if those were real. The two Odinists will be called by the defense I'm sure. If they take the 5th it would hurt the prosecution. I'm just saying that there are a lot of legitimate questions. The isn't Kohberger claiming to be at a party in the house a little before and that's why his DNA is there. I'd laugh at the Odinist thing if it wasn't for the two guards being Odinists and the (alleged) arrangement of the bodies.

You and I disagree who was on the camera video. If an expert for the prosecution says that the person is 5'7" or taller I think it won't help. If that happened I doubt they'd call him. I think they have to provide that to the defense and they could call him.

The confessions are admissible, but hopefully they'll determine if those were real. The two Odinists will be called by the defense I'm sure. If they take the 5th it would hurt the prosecution. I'm just saying that there are a lot of legitimate questions. The isn't Kohberger claiming to be at a party in the house a little before and that's why his DNA is there. I'd laugh at the Odinist thing if it wasn't for the two guards being Odinists and the (alleged) arrangement of the bodies.
Bolded by me. No, but it's Allen claiming to be watching a stock ticker and fish right before the girls were murdered.

I think LE have already stated he was 5'6" to 5'8" so he would be within those parameters with his boots and headgear on.

The guards said they were something else. Can't remember, was it Norse or Vinlanders or something?

I think his statement he was there actually on the bridge, the gun matching the outline in BG's pocket, being the only male adult seen on the bridge and trails in similar attire, his bullet at the crime scene, seen leaving walking and his car caught on camera should all add up to a conviction by a jury. That's a lot right there.

I think LE have already stated he was 5'6" to 5'8" so he would be within those parameters with his boots and headgear on.

The guards said they were something else. Can't remember, was it Norse or Vinlanders or something?

I think his statement he was there actually on the bridge, the gun matching the outline in BG's pocket, being the only male adult seen on the bridge and trails in similar attire, his bullet at the crime scene, seen leaving walking and his car caught on camera should all add up to a conviction by a jury. That's a lot right there.

I would think the clothes were taken into account when saying how tall they were. 5'6" is still pretty close.

The guards had Odin on their patches.

The timeline of everything is enough for me.
I really can't imagine how the circumstances could be any more compelling.

All of stuff done at the murder scene is far too long to be accomplished by one person in the amount of time it allegedly took.

They were found half a mile from the bridge. Average walking speed is 3 mph. So half a mile is 10 minutes. Can we agree 15-20 minutes considering terrain and adrenaline?

Molesting them, killing them arranging the bodies and other stuff I'm forgetting couldn't happen within an hour and 15 minutes.

There's a video at this link that makes me think it could be Allen on the bridge.

His gait is similar. The reason I was so sure it was Logan is because Logan had a similar gait to BG. So now I'll say Allen could be BG.

Allen also volunteered that he was on the bridge during the investigation.

This is from the same article:

"Authorities said they sealed the criminal complaint and other records in the case because the investigation is still ongoing. They said there will be a hearing to determine whether the records will stay sealed. It’s unusual for details of an arrest and crime to not come out after charges are filed."

All of stuff done at the murder scene is far too long to be accomplished by one person in the amount of time it allegedly took.
Well it seems there was no SA so he would have had time - from 2.13 to 3.57pm is plenty of time. That's 1 hour 45 minutes. Tell them to disrobe, kill Libby then tell Abby to put clothes on then he killed her. Covered them with sticks threw the remaining clothes in the creek and washed himself off then left.

Well it seems there was no SA so he would have had time - from 2.13 to 3.57pm is plenty of time. That's 1 hour 45 minutes. Tell them to disrobe, kill Libby then tell Abby to put clothes on then he killed her. Covered them with sticks threw the remaining clothes in the creek and washed himself off then left.

You're leaving out molestation. I'm sure he molested both of them, for how long, who knows.

They were found half a mile from the bridge. Average walking speed is 3 mph. So half a mile is 10 minutes. Can we agree 15-20 minutes considering terrain and adrenaline?
I think it was only .2 of a mile IIRC. Less than a quarter of a mile, maybe 10 mins max? 8 miles an hour is brisk walking speed I think.

You're leaving out molestation. I'm sure he molested both of them, for how long, who knows.
I am not sure he did or there would surely be DNA ? Took pictures maybe or a video. We are not really sure why he abducted them, are we? Perhaps he intended to but they resisted. Hence the racking of the gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom