LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These are good Qs and good reminder that the definition of SA differs by jurisdiction ... around the world.

I just linked here a forensic psych review of RA and Delphi murders (profiling) and the experts are quite firm that Delphi was fully intended to be a violent act against woman/women from the perp's past, and that forcing the girls to undress was/is unequivically sexual assault. Not sure what Indiana Law says on the topic. JMO

edited until I got the double quote right. :sigh:
Yes I agree, getting them to undress or undressing them is sexual assault, of itself. We have no evidence they were molested and/or raped AFAIK.

I find it really strange that they had those Odin patches on for several months and the Warden had no clue about it. I'd have to think someone brought it up to him, and he just let it go. I'd say it's far more likely he knew about it, but didn't care. Then when all this View attachment 20662he acted like he never knew about it.
Where did you get that emoji? I'm borrowing that.

View attachment 20662

@Kimster Can you add this to the emojis?

Last edited:
We might have sexual battery or criminal confinement.

Sexual Battery

Indiana Code 35-42-4-8 outlines which actions made by a person with the intent to arouse or satisfy their own sexual desires or the sexual desires of another person can be classified as sexual battery. Actions constituting sexual battery in Indiana include:

• Touching another person when that person is compelled to submit to the touching by force or imminent threat of force
  • Touching another person that is so mentally disabled or deficient that consent cannot be given
  • Touching another person’s genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or the female breast when that person is unaware that the touching is imminent or occurring

Criminal Confinement

The Indiana sexual assault laws contained in Indiana Code 35-42-3-3 define criminal confinement as knowingly or intentionally confining another person without their consent. C

These aren't Odin patches?

View attachment 20661
Apparently not according to the corrections officers and the warden.

I guess it is like wearing a Hells Angels jacket when you are only a motor cyclist.

If you had a jacket with a patch that said "in God we trust" would that mean you were religious ?

Odin is just an expression of their Norse religious beliefs, apparently.

Those guards also seem to think tasing someone for non compliance is ok too.

Indiana Code 35-42-1-1(2) is what he's charged under.

(2) kills another human being while committing or attempting to commit arson, burglary, child molesting, consumer product tampering, criminal deviate conduct (under IC 35-42-4-2 before its repeal), kidnapping, rape, robbery, human trafficking, promotion of human labor trafficking, promotion of human sexual trafficking, promotion of child sexual trafficking, promotion of sexual trafficking of a younger child, child sexual trafficking, or carjacking (before its repeal);

*I feel kidnapping at the very least would come into play in this case.

Apparently not according to the corrections officers and the warden.

I guess it is like wearing a Hells Angels jacket when you are only a motor cyclist.

If you had a jacket with a patch that said "in God we trust" would that mean you were religious ?

Odin is just an expression of their Norse religious beliefs, apparently.

Those guards also seem to think tasing someone for non compliance is ok too.

What did he do that was noncompliant with them and nobody else?

I've been discussing this case with a friend and this is what they've noticed:

Feeling like there is something wrong with the timeline.
a) The proposed timeline belongs to a meticulous genius; RA is neither.
b) There is no motive/purpose with this proposed timeline; timeline denies self-gratification; no motive for the reverent cleaning, staging;
c) the proposed timeline does not match with Libby's phone's ping record,
d) there is every reason to explore alternate timelines (beyond RA),
e) what's the TOD report range for each victim,
f) there's no determination where the two murders happen; (maybe for one only); where for the other; where's the blood?.
g) there's a bleed-out timeline for each victim depending on injury; 2 min to 20 min - what time is allowed?
h) re-dressing and staging timeline?
i) the LE investigation shows that originally, a longer timeline was presumed by all experts,
j) the public's been provided a grainy video that's been highly edited one second clip with disembodied voice and without clarity as to how it's been edited.
k) early crime scene's reporting highlighted the staging ... for a reason; now LE belittles it. What's different? The timeline.
MOO
The times are meticulous and therefore correct because they are based on phone (Libby's video) and store video (Hoosier). Points e. to k. have not really been addressed by LE.

I can only point you to the man and woman killers like Fred West and his wife also the Moors murders Ian Brady and Myra Hindley. Both of those couples where depraved masochistic sexual murderers and abusers and it was almost worse because a woman was involved. I think I previously mentioned the Soham murders too from not too long ago where his girlfriend gave him a false alibi. It does happen.
Good examples. Rose West was just as evil. It was her daughter too that was abused, Murdered, And buried on their property. I can't think of the daughter's name. But I can picture her.

Indiana Code 35-42-1-1(2) is what he's charged under.

(2) kills another human being while committing or attempting to commit arson, burglary, child molesting, consumer product tampering, criminal deviate conduct (under IC 35-42-4-2 before its repeal), kidnapping, rape, robbery, human trafficking, promotion of human labor trafficking, promotion of human sexual trafficking, promotion of child sexual trafficking, promotion of sexual trafficking of a younger child, child sexual trafficking, or carjacking (before its repeal);

*I feel kidnapping at the very least would come into play in this case.
Yes, I think several of those eg. kills another person while attempting to commit child molesting, kidnapping, rape and possibly child sexual trafficking too.

These are good Qs and good reminder that the definition of SA differs by jurisdiction ... around the world.

I just linked here a forensic psych review of RA and Delphi murders (profiling) and the experts are quite firm that Delphi was fully intended to be a violent act against woman/women from the perp's past, and that forcing the girls to undress was/is unequivically sexual assault. Not sure what Indiana Law says on the topic. JMO
Interesting. I wouldn't consider that to be an assault, a serious sexual offense, obviously, but not a sexual assault.

It was a joke. Bird = Gull. Getting the bird = the sack. Cannot believe you are offended at that. Especially with all that you post.

So you would rather the defense get the bird and RA has to be in jail another year before the trial even starts, just because of how she sacked his state appointed lawyers? First of all I think she overstepped her authority and secondly it's a police matter so, if anything the police should have dealt with it, not her.
( Maybe LE are still dealing with it, for all we know.)

Just so you know -

get the bird in British English

a. to be fired or dismissed.
b. (esp of a public performer) to be hissed at, booed, or derided.

Collins Online Dictionary | Definitions, Thesaurus and Translations › ...

GET THE BIRD definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Over here we "Flip the bird". I have no idea why it's called that. It doesn't make sense to me.

Over here we "Flip the bird". I have no idea why it's called that. It doesn't make sense to me.

Years ago the Rochester Red Wings were looking for a name for their mascot, a redwing bird. So they held a contest. Someone suggested Flip the Bird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom