LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty much all I know. Pinging, That data can be deleted and it can still be retrieved. That's my vast knowledge. Well of course cell phone records. I find it odd in some cases the companies don't want to release it to LE. I can't figure out the reason..
Privacy for their customers is why. All LE has to do in most cases is get a search warrant for what info they want and then they comply. It's to prevent LE from just going to get any info from anybody. Can you imagine how many would be requesting that info from people they didn't like or were stalking, etc? It's to try to prevent exploitation.

Last edited:
I'm not a bit surprised NOR am I surprised the AG and her echo each other. I've said a fair bit but also bit my tongue with all of the talk that the AG not representing her meant something that it didn't mean, among some other things jumped to both about that the higher court took this on some EMERGENCY basis (false) and that the AG of IN not representing her meant he was on defense side, against her, was washing his hands of it or whatever (also false). I've never seen anything so ridiculous and the "professionals" that even said this sh*t was astounding.

It still is not decided, this too is but one side's filing as well as one by the State of IN AG, I wonder if the tons of talking heads out there will decide this is a decision as they play every defense filing to be until someone calls them on it but then they just do it with the next one. Will they jump on board on this one and change sides? Will they see there are TWO sides to it... Duh. Probably not as people are dug in in their opinions already but news may change with the breeze, shall have to see.

Anywho...

I have never seen all this as the press and SM have tried to turn it into which is 100 percent defense sided in their favor the speculation and even allegations which is ludicrous. Good Lord people were acting like each time the defense filed something, the SC had sided in their favor on all counts or some such. I've seen it here and I've seen it on too many YT channels as well.

None of these arguments surprise me and they also had a good point or two in that the two of them chose the course, she never made them do any such thing. I just last night relooked and listened to someone read it aloud. And it was ROZZI who requested this "huddle" as he clearly stated meaning I'm sure, the in chambers meeting. He also took the lead for that same reason. This too is contrary to all acting as if Gull called it. Didn't one come in with an attorney? Why didn't he do his job?

They cite much of what some of us have said who aren't with the sheep mostly galloping 100 percent in one direction for weeks on end now, so of course I agree with all those parts AND they have other good points as well.

I only read the article, not any link to the full documents yet.

I'm not saying it necessarily means she did everything right but they sure the he77 didn't and one thing has nothing to do with the other. What I mean is they can't blame intentional leaking for instance on Gull. Things like that. The job she does and how she has done it is on her if wrong.

AND what they have done is ON THEM and I think they are grossly incompetent. Yet they are game players with not an ethical bone in their bodies and intentionally have done these things and when caught, they turn things around very well at saying look THERE now and not here at us, forget what we did, forget the suicide, forget the fact we can't protect the case file and more but too tired go into plus no need to sidetrack, all know.

I am wondering if they also failed the bar, how many times they took it or if the passed by cheating or bribe. Even IF the O thing was true, the document and its writing and its lack of anything in it resembling being drafted by a lawyer, etc., etc. It was definitely MEANT to make a splash and I think now, I always say timing, where did this fall when Gull was dealing with medical issues, did it purposely hit at a hard time... And of course it was overload and of course with thousands of pages of attachments.

And yeah, now the AG and Gull pointing the avenue they took wasn't the correct one with the IN SC. Interesting and makes sense. They went straight to OVERBOARD. Plus the part about substituting a judge, they have never filed to do so at any time... If they felt her biased towards them or their client, then why not? It is the first thing you can do, I even know that. Also, not a glimpse of a problem UNTIL this least leak where it was every about Gull. Not really. Not until they were in a hotter seat than before. She had let it go BEFORE more than once...
Only 3.5 screens LOL ?

Privacy for their customers is why. All LE has to do in most cases is get a search warrant for what info they want and then they comply. It's to prevent LE from just going to get any info from anybody. Can you imagine how many would be requesting that info from people they didn't like or were stalking, etc? It's to try to prevent exploitation.
Right. It's just when LE is requesting it. It seems ridiculous. I have heard when LE has a warrant. They still give them a hard time. I cannot give a specific example. I have seen it watching an episode of a true crime case. But there are so many.

Right. It's just when LE is requesting it. It seems ridiculous. I have heard when LE has a warrant. They still give them a hard time. I cannot give a specific example. I have seen it watching an episode of a true crime case. But there are so many.
Maybe because they felt the warrant was too broad? Or the warrant wasn't specific enough? There could be many valid reasons.

Wasn't it one company in particular, Apple IIRC ?

Yes, how can I help you?
He's beyond help.

Don't know what he was doing. He has others talking too of picture and metadata and other stuff on a whole conversation which has nothing to do with what I was asking. I haven't even had the chance to respond to none of what the entire conversation is has anything to do with what I was talking of.

I don't think he needs you but glad to see you!

He was entirely missing my point/question and then he got others doing the same as well. I gave up but one of the posts has my answer which is exactly what I was saying all along.

I'll leave it at that or it will just turn into a totally turned and confused thing again.

On the other hand maybe he just missed you and did need yuu. I can understand that. I miss you too :hugs:

I once tried to write: "Thank you for your help." and the phone changed it to: "You're dumber than a box of rocks and should probably reevaluate your life, you stupid F***K.

:thinking: Maybe I put that in myself.
Who did you say that to? That's very rude. Mean too. I doubt you're friends any longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom