LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Something just occured to me. Could he be addicted to substances? He was a pharmacy assistant after all and they have access to all sorts of drugs.

The other thing I wondered is about him supposedly checking his stock ticker. I mean who does that? What stock does he own that is so mind enthralling? Does he have money probs? Gambling? Stealing drugs to sell on the black market etc.

JMO working overtime.

This article has a copy of the order. I notice this does not have the old attorneys on it, just the new ones.

Perhaps they just want to move him further away from the old attorneys? In fact, the more I think of it that is what this is. He is now at a new facility and the old lawyers have no access, by order of the AG Todd Rhokita.

Sorry this is not the link that has the order so I'll try and find it again.

Ok this link above keeps coming up instead so I will just copy paste the correct article for you all.

If you want to find the actual article search for this -

wrtv richard allen moved

Delphi murder suspect moved to different prison, records show​

MicrosoftTeams-image (18).png

WRTV

By: WRTV.com Staff
Posted at 10:35 AM, Dec 07, 2023
and last updated 2023-12-07 10:44:27-05

DELPHI — The man accused of murder in the deaths of two teen girls in Delphi has been moved to another prison for his safety, court records show.

Richard M. Allen was transferred to Wabash Valley Correctional Facility on Wednesday, according to a notice to the court filed Thursday by Attorney General Todd Rokita.

Allen was being held at the Westville Correctional Facility, according to records. He has been charged with the 2017 murders of Libby German and Abby Williams.
Allen's trial is scheduled for October 2024.

Provided below is the notice to the court regarding Allen's transfer.

(Will post screenshots.)

View attachment 20876View attachment 20878View attachment 20877

Wow. This just goes on and on. I feel so bad for their families. 7 years in February.

Something just occured to me. Could he be addicted to substances? He was a pharmacy assistant after all and they have access to all sorts of drugs.

The other thing I wondered is about him supposedly checking his stock ticker. I mean who does that? What stock does he own that is so mind enthralling? Does he have money probs? Gambling? Stealing drugs to sell on the black market etc.

JMO working overtime.
Bitcoin

That was so hilarious. Crime scene tape and everything. AHAHAHAAA! :LOL:😂🤣😅
I can't remember all, all I know is I laughed until I cried with almost every post and new event and comeback I heard. I think I talked of a neighbor boy but @Guess Who talked of a neighbor boy or friend's brother or her own or some such that took parts off Barbie's or picked on the girls by doing so or some such. I honestly can't recall all but it was funny or all turned into such funny. I know we discussed Ken's lack f male genitalia lol. And Barbie's privileged life and it may have even started with talking of how one or another of us had Barbie's mansion, her corvette, etc. lol. (I never did but my sister did, she was more into Barbies than I). I liked paper dolls better I could dress them in different bottoms, tops, shoes, necklaces and all without trying to pull some teeny top over a big head and big boobs and about break her arms off trying to get it on. Lol. But yeah, it just kind of evolved and took off lmao. Someone should go back and find just that event and all the posts as it was hilarious imo.

There was also a fire. I don't remember how it happened but...AHAHAHAAA!!!
We may have let Ken perish in the fire or blamed him for starting it after he made that beer remark. I can't recall but I wouldn't doubt it... I DO recall the crime scene tape lol etc.

This article has a copy of the order. I notice this does not have the old attorneys on it, just the new ones.

Perhaps they just want to move him further away from the old attorneys? In fact, the more I think of it that is what this is. He is now at a new facility and the old lawyers have no access, by order of the AG Todd Rhokita.

Sorry this is not the link that has the order so I'll try and find it again.

Ok this link above keeps coming up instead so I will just copy paste the correct article for you all.

If you want to find the actual article search for this -

wrtv richard allen moved

Delphi murder suspect moved to different prison, records show​

MicrosoftTeams-image (18).png

WRTV

By: WRTV.com Staff
Posted at 10:35 AM, Dec 07, 2023
and last updated 2023-12-07 10:44:27-05

DELPHI — The man accused of murder in the deaths of two teen girls in Delphi has been moved to another prison for his safety, court records show.

Richard M. Allen was transferred to Wabash Valley Correctional Facility on Wednesday, according to a notice to the court filed Thursday by Attorney General Todd Rokita.

Allen was being held at the Westville Correctional Facility, according to records. He has been charged with the 2017 murders of Libby German and Abby Williams.
Allen's trial is scheduled for October 2024.

Provided below is the notice to the court regarding Allen's transfer.

(Will post screenshots.)

View attachment 20876View attachment 20878View attachment 20877

I can hardly read these. It seems to talk about safety, availability of space and services available the bit I can make out by squinting really hard.

I too almost mentioned yesterday that maybe it is to keep Old D away from him. I asked about how close he was to new D with the move which was getting to that other thought but I decided not to mention it. I did not say it as my opininon is if we want to talk coercement or taking advantage, I can see old D doing that. They need Allen to need them and want them and claim such, etc. For two guys who said it was too far for months in the beginning, I suspect they probably have turned into regular visitors since trying to use this case for whatever their agenda really is...

That's my leaning as to what they have pulled. Not sure what his move was really about but maybe just even safety from his old D.

Jmo but it is subject to change and of course have no idea what is the truth.

But doesn't this say safety, capacity and services from the bit I could make out?

JMO working overtime.
Not sure but I think at some point the possibility was brought up but even if it wasn't I know it crossed my mind but I dismissed it pretty quickly. It isn't that he couldn't have been for sure but he sure seems like more of a bar going, drinking redneck type to me and I only say that as I come from such neck of the woods (and no it certainly is not only in the south) and even perhaps could identiify with being one at points in my life. And from one day to the next could easily be that person again if I felt like it. City to country lol.

I wouldn't say never though. Who knows. But if he was how would that relate anyhow to the girls murders if he was doing drugs or stealing drugs? Or how would gambling either? This wasn't for money or drugs is what I mean.

I think the photo development portion of CVS may play in more. I considered the drug angle and dismissed it. We also have no reason to think he and wife weren't living within their means, making any payments and paying bills, etc. But again even if they were or weren't or he was or wasn't how would that play into the murder of these girls?

Surely you don't mean he was drugged up and that is an excuse for the double murder?

As for the stock ticker thing, yeah he doesn't seem the type. Redneck, bar hanging, pool playing, beer drinking, hunting, gun owning, etc. type BUT he was a pharm tech which wouldn't be typical exactly to that type either. And of course that's if he was even telling the truth about caring a bit about stocks but to some people it is like a thing, like looking a the odds on a game or on horses. And he could have actually been into pharmaceutical stocks which are HUGE. I don't know how they do these days but they used to be and I'd almost imagine still are with Covid and vaxes and all.

Regardless though we don't even know that was a true just like watching fish from the bridge. Yeah he sure was. Like going catfishing.

I know what you mean though. This case for me too and I think most many a time and again with all the new b.s. has put my mind into overdrive as well. Nothing I haven't considered I don't think.

I guess though I just come back to whether he was or wasn't doing drugs, selling them or anything, it makes no difference to this crime or plays in. I think him being into something like pedo and the dark web and more would play in though as far as what he may have been into or had problems with. Jmo.

I can't remember all, all I know is I laughed until I cried with almost every post and new event and comeback I heard. I think I talked of a neighbor boy but @Guess Who talked of a neighbor boy or friend's brother or her own or some such that took parts off Barbie's or picked on the girls by doing so or some such. I honestly can't recall all but it was funny or all turned into such funny. I know we discussed Ken's lack f male genitalia lol. And Barbie's privileged life and it may have even started with talking of how one or another of us had Barbie's mansion, her corvette, etc. lol. (I never did but my sister did, she was more into Barbies than I). I liked paper dolls better I could dress them in different bottoms, tops, shoes, necklaces and all without trying to pull some teeny top over a big head and big boobs and about break her arms off trying to get it on. Lol. But yeah, it just kind of evolved and took off lmao. Someone should go back and find just that event and all the posts as it was hilarious imo.
It was her brother that did the Massacre. :LOL: :rofl:😂🤣😅

Not sure but I think at some point the possibility was brought up but even if it wasn't I know it crossed my mind but I dismissed it pretty quickly. It isn't that he couldn't have been for sure but he sure seems like more of a bar going, drinking redneck type to me and I only say that as I come from such neck of the woods (and no it certainly is not only in the south) and even perhaps could identiify with being one at points in my life. And from one day to the next could easily be that person again if I felt like it. City to country lol.

I wouldn't say never though. Who knows. But if he was how would that relate anyhow to the girls murders if he was doing drugs or stealing drugs? Or how would gambling either? This wasn't for money or drugs is what I mean.

I think the photo development portion of CVS may play in more. I considered the drug angle and dismissed it. We also have no reason to think he and wife weren't living within their means, making any payments and paying bills, etc. But again even if they were or weren't or he was or wasn't how would that play into the murder of these girls?

Surely you don't mean he was drugged up and that is an excuse for the double murder?

As for the stock ticker thing, yeah he doesn't seem the type. Redneck, bar hanging, pool playing, beer drinking, hunting, gun owning, etc. type BUT he was a pharm tech which wouldn't be typical exactly to that type either. And of course that's if he was even telling the truth about caring a bit about stocks but to some people it is like a thing, like looking a the odds on a game or on horses. And he could have actually been into pharmaceutical stocks which are HUGE. I don't know how they do these days but they used to be and I'd almost imagine still are with Covid and vaxes and all.

Regardless though we don't even know that was a true just like watching fish from the bridge. Yeah he sure was. Like going catfishing.

I know what you mean though. This case for me too and I think most many a time and again with all the new b.s. has put my mind into overdrive as well. Nothing I haven't considered I don't think.

I guess though I just come back to whether he was or wasn't doing drugs, selling them or anything, it makes no difference to this crime or plays in. I think him being into something like pedo and the dark web and more would play in though as far as what he may have been into or had problems with. Jmo.
I am thinking of his supposed mental health problems, which is why I thought about drugs. Didn't his wife have to call the police on him once too and he was taken in for assessment?

Hey y'all ...

Some breaking news for ya ... Wieneke v Gull @ Indiana Supreme Court ... gets a hearing in the New Year, Jan 18th.

(So much for the argument that the case shouldn't be heard by the Indiana SC. )

Hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays so far, and are looking forward to more festivities with friends and loved ones. I've been really enjoying spending time with my family all over the map, having some adventures, and now focused on the holidays and year-end celebrations (and year-end chores!)

:thanksgiving::ctree:🥳:newyear:

More of the same, with some explanation from Cara W (who apparently has a blog now) ...

Hearing Set in Delphi Original Action — Wieneke Law Office, LLC

The Supreme Court of Indiana has set a hearing in the second original action filed by Richard Allen. This action was brought after his counsel of choice, Andrew Baldwin and Brad Rozzi, were removed as counsel over Richard’s objection. I am expecting a lot of questions from media and the public, so I thought it might be easiest to answer the main ones here ...

Hey y'all ...

Some breaking news for ya ... Wieneke v Gull @ Indiana Supreme Court ... gets a hearing in the New Year, Jan 18th.

(So much for the argument that the case shouldn't be heard by the Indiana SC. )

Hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays so far, and are looking forward to more festivities with friends and loved ones. I've been really enjoying spending time with my family all over the map, having some adventures, and now focused on the holidays and year-end celebrations (and year-end chores!)

:thanksgiving::ctree:🥳:newyear:

Good. Everyone's rights are at stake here.

As expected, the 1st Writ (about the documents that were not on the docket) has been denied a hearing (bc Gull corrected her docket ... argued it had become null/no need for a hearing, and that was expected).

See photos 2/3 linked below. (photo 1 is the 2nd Writ hearing announcement.)

I am thinking of his supposed mental health problems, which is why I thought about drugs. Didn't his wife have to call the police on him once too and he was taken in for assessment?
It was alcohol and supposedly right after or not long after the girls' deaths is what I recall hearing, went into dryout or some such. I personally thought it was a good way for him to leave the area if he was trying to not be looked at too hard, be noticed, etc. I do recall also hearing rumors of one domestic but I'm not sure any of this is confirmed but did seem to be believed by most. Thing is rehab and med records can't be confirmed, not by us anyhow so it could all be b.s.

I didn't have any problem though buying an alcohol problem, there's plenty of bar pictures and he sure looked to have a beer gut and face and I think it also accounted for a ton of rapid weight loss.

I see no reason myself to believe he has any serious mental issues.

As to drugs, I'd kind of doubt it but that's just a guess. I that pharmacy was having counts off on drugs, I'd think he would be one of he firs looked into or one of a few anyhow and he'd be out of a job.

Makes it clear to me that of the tons of decisions the court hands down with no oral arguments, there is not enough basis to simply grant the one no already denied. Of course it could also be that this matter and the ultimate decisions could be precedent setting but still they'd not need argument for that/to do that if there was any clear win here by relator. There isn't.

Also still no emergency basis, they set it over a month away.

That emergency basis thing touted all over the place was so clearly a falsehood, higher courts don't work that way in no life and death situation and even then. Yet most fell for the fable.

Anyhow, the first writ was NOT denied because the record was corrected, even if it had not been, Allen failed to meet the burden required as it clearly states. And he/THEY carry the burden. It also says if further problems, this also is not where you turn first.

Whoever drafted it apparently didn't know enough to meet the burden.

Oral arguments aren't that common imo and it's their chance to convince when they haven't managed to do so imo but they hold it as maybe important enough to provide that one long shot argument that convinces. Also weighing in IS perhaps public interest and precedent.

Of course I'm no expert but I'm sure all of those will be weighing in and may now open their mouths again out there and start crowing this is some kind of win. I know that much. It isn't. Allen did NOT get his attorneys back, January is right before Feb. original trial and all THEIR urgent basis arguments have not resulted in a win. Nor has Gull been removed.

I find it great news as it shows me that most LIKELY this court is taking this seriously and did not fall prey to all the mouthy press and podcasters out there trying to make it look as though all believe the fallacies being told and IMO trying to publicly influence strongly enough to MAKE the decision they want happen, but as much for views. Yet they aren't ignoring it and just denying their requests either.

I'll have to go see if there are any real experts out there that can confirm this to me and that is that Gull's side does not need to argue her decisions, they only need to argue just as they did in their filings and the defendant's arguments that RELATE and just as stated they have the burden.

Anyhow the dirty defense has had no win and I still think RA is better off with ethical attys.

And there are different opinions here and many believe they were behind this leak and it was no accident as do I.

The timing of Allen's move was interesting and I too believe it may have something to do with keeping Old D from thinking they represent him at the moment whiich they don't.

No one's been reinstated and no one removed, not even close. They did not do enough to result in that.

And not all agree either that any of Allen's rights have been violated. I have not seen such yet. I have however seen his own attys. be unable to keep their own sh*t in order and confidential as relates to his case. And I believe in his right to ethical effective counsel.

Anyhow, all with respect and jmo. Not a bit meant personally to anyone.

And I'm open to changing my mind but have seen not a reason to yet and my opinion is far from secret or new.

One other thing I'd add is imo the Old D interfered with his right to a speedy trial. I wonder if they've turned all over yet other than their own working notes and such as it is far safer elsewhere. I sure hope that MW guy had them come in and take any piece of paper and all else that relates as well.

Suicides and leaks. They did not relate to the judge NOR the prosecution. The very cause was they themselves. Any which way I look at it.

Makes it clear to me that of the tons of decisions the court hands down with no oral arguments, there is not enough basis to simply grant the one no already denied. Of course it could also be that this matter and the ultimate decisions could be precedent setting but still they'd not need argument for that/to do that if there was any clear win here by relator. There isn't.

Also still no emergency basis, they set it over a month away.

That emergency basis thing touted all over the place was so clearly a falsehood, higher courts don't work that way in no life and death situation and even then. Yet most fell for the fable.

Anyhow, the first writ was NOT denied because the record was corrected, even if it had not been, Allen failed to meet the burden required as it clearly states. And he/THEY carry the burden. It also says if further problems, this also is not where you turn first.

Whoever drafted it apparently didn't know enough to meet the burden.

Oral arguments aren't that common imo and it's their chance to convince when they haven't managed to do so imo but they hold it as maybe important enough to provide that one long shot argument that convinces. Also weighing in IS perhaps public interest and precedent.

Of course I'm no expert but I'm sure all of those will be weighing in and may now open their mouths again out there and start crowing this is some kind of win. I know that much. It isn't. Allen did NOT get his attorneys back, January is right before Feb. original trial and all THEIR urgent basis arguments have not resulted in a win. Nor has Gull been removed.

I find it great news as it shows me that most LIKELY this court is taking this seriously and did not fall prey to all the mouthy press and podcasters out there trying to make it look as though all believe the fallacies being told and IMO trying to publicly influence strongly enough to MAKE the decision they want happen, but as much for views. Yet they aren't ignoring it and just denying their requests either.

I'll have to go see if there are any real experts out there that can confirm this to me and that is that Gull's side does not need to argue her decisions, they only need to argue just as they did in their filings and the defendant's arguments that RELATE and just as stated they have the burden.

Anyhow the dirty defense has had no win and I still think RA is better off with ethical attys.

And there are different opinions here and many believe they were behind this leak and it was no accident as do I.

The timing of Allen's move was interesting and I too believe it may have something to do with keeping Old D from thinking they represent him at the moment whiich they don't.

No one's been reinstated and no one removed, not even close. They did not do enough to result in that.

And not all agree either that any of Allen's rights have been violated. I have not seen such yet. I have however seen his own attys. be unable to keep their own sh*t in order and confidential as relates to his case. And I believe in his right to ethical effective counsel.

Anyhow, all with respect and jmo. Not a bit meant personally to anyone.

And I'm open to changing my mind but have seen not a reason to yet and my opinion is far from secret or new.

One other thing I'd add is imo the Old D interfered with his right to a speedy trial. I wonder if they've turned all over yet other than their own working notes and such as it is far safer elsewhere. I sure hope that MW guy had them come in and take any piece of paper and all else that relates as well.

Suicides and leaks. They did not relate to the judge NOR the prosecution. The very cause was they themselves. Any which way I look at it.
This case is one of the biggest cases of "Clusterf***ery" Ever. It's just all over the place. Was it this?. Satanic ritual?. Some things beyond eye rolling ridiculousness. While this whole time, the girls, Or their families are not getting justice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom