LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure but I think at some point the possibility was brought up but even if it wasn't I know it crossed my mind but I dismissed it pretty quickly. It isn't that he couldn't have been for sure but he sure seems like more of a bar going, drinking redneck type to me and I only say that as I come from such neck of the woods (and no it certainly is not only in the south) and even perhaps could identiify with being one at points in my life. And from one day to the next could easily be that person again if I felt like it. City to country lol.

I wouldn't say never though. Who knows. But if he was how would that relate anyhow to the girls murders if he was doing drugs or stealing drugs? Or how would gambling either? This wasn't for money or drugs is what I mean.

I think the photo development portion of CVS may play in more. I considered the drug angle and dismissed it. We also have no reason to think he and wife weren't living within their means, making any payments and paying bills, etc. But again even if they were or weren't or he was or wasn't how would that play into the murder of these girls?

Surely you don't mean he was drugged up and that is an excuse for the double murder?

As for the stock ticker thing, yeah he doesn't seem the type. Redneck, bar hanging, pool playing, beer drinking, hunting, gun owning, etc. type BUT he was a pharm tech which wouldn't be typical exactly to that type either. And of course that's if he was even telling the truth about caring a bit about stocks but to some people it is like a thing, like looking a the odds on a game or on horses. And he could have actually been into pharmaceutical stocks which are HUGE. I don't know how they do these days but they used to be and I'd almost imagine still are with Covid and vaxes and all.

Regardless though we don't even know that was a true just like watching fish from the bridge. Yeah he sure was. Like going catfishing.

I know what you mean though. This case for me too and I think most many a time and again with all the new b.s. has put my mind into overdrive as well. Nothing I haven't considered I don't think.

I guess though I just come back to whether he was or wasn't doing drugs, selling them or anything, it makes no difference to this crime or plays in. I think him being into something like pedo and the dark web and more would play in though as far as what he may have been into or had problems with. Jmo.
No but I am wondering if drugs had made him crazy and he saw them as monsters or something. His behaviour previously when his wife called police and his demeanour and behaviour in jail is making me wonder this.

In the 80's, my husband told me of a mother where he had to attend the scene as a policeman where she had gone mad in her house and killed her kids with a knife.

It doesn't seem like the motive was sexual but more sacrificial. What do you think?

Hey y'all ...

Some breaking news for ya ... Wieneke v Gull @ Indiana Supreme Court ... gets a hearing in the New Year, Jan 18th.

(So much for the argument that the case shouldn't be heard by the Indiana SC. )

Hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays so far, and are looking forward to more festivities with friends and loved ones. I've been really enjoying spending time with my family all over the map, having some adventures, and now focused on the holidays and year-end celebrations (and year-end chores!)

:thanksgiving::ctree:🥳:newyear:

Hey, thanks for these links and glad you had a good holiday season.

FYI the new attorneys are based in Fort Wayne, which is only 45 miles from Wabash correctional. Westville correctional was 106 miles.

Distance for the old attorneys in Franklin is less too. It is 110 to Wabash and 163 to the old one, Westville.

Makes me wonder why he was sent to Westville in the first place.

Last edited:
This case is one of the biggest cases of "Clusterf***ery" Ever. It's just all over the place. Was it this?. Satanic ritual?. Some things beyond eye rolling ridiculousness. While this whole time, the girls, Or their families are not getting justice.
Well said. And it is eyerolling and yet seems to have enough supposed adults who can discern right down a rabbit hole and along with the clusterf*****ry as you so aptly put it. And while it wasn't the first booboo by the defense, that filing was the start of the bunch of then intentional events that land us here. If one takes this defense team out of it, nothing would be crazy and eyrolling. Imo.

And the timing and need. EVERY single thing came about for instance after Allen confessed, they needed something BIG to even come close to explain that, get it forgotten, get it disbelieved, etc. That was the satanic ridiculously written thing they filed. I could go on. And have before.

But you're right, it is the families that suffer this b.s. which is hard enough already with the crimes and loss and system and lack of justice, but then they get this extra b.s. on top of he awful b.s. of what occurred and was done to their girls to begin with and the "normal" justice system which is imperfect at best.

A line has to be drawn somewhere and Baldwin and Rozzi's methods and new level of b.s. is beyond the pale. They are LAWYERS, not some pro se defendant filing his own sh*t.

No time as always but even more disgusting is watching so many run with it or fall for it.

And all while the families have to sit back silently and put up with this b.s.

I've said it before and will again, in my opinion, these attys. are bad news AND they don't represent Allen's best interest either in their rogue and blatant behavior. And yes, it is obvious they don't.

This is the Baldwin and Rozzi show. It isn't about the girls of course, victims get lost in SANE criminal proceedings. And it isn't even about Allen, their former client. It's about them. Every bit of b.s. that has went on is them. Every bit of eyerolling stuff. Every bit of how do they run a law office, who wrote that thing, do they not lock their doors, who is his buddy that has free access, who couldn't pass he bar and is a former employee but apparently does other work for them just not on the books,, go visit the client as it was too far, etc. Every single bit.

Anyhow, yes, the families. Someone has to put an end to how far the b.s. can go.

No but I am wondering if drugs had made him crazy and he saw them as monsters or something. His behaviour previously when his wife called police and his demeanour and behaviour in jail is making me wonder this.

In the 80's, my husband told me of a mother where he had to attend the scene as a policeman where she had gone mad in her house and killed her kids with a knife.

It doesn't seem like the motive was sexual but more sacrificial. What do you think?
Wow. Your husband was a policeman. Thank him for doing such a dangerous, Commendable job. It could be sexual motivated. With the removal of all of their clothes. Usually, Yes, A sexually motivated crime does involve physical assault. But not always. I am always skeptical of a sacrificial motive. We had what was called "Satanic Panic" In the 80's into the 90's. Where alot of murders were blamed on that. Of course there were some. But in this case. I do believe it is possible. Because nothing seems a clear motive.

Well, somebody may be taking his stories about being abused seriously.
By his own attys. perhaps. Yeah.

I haven't had a chance but Donna Adelson claimed such almost immediately and there was a hearing on it yesterday that should be posted. WELL worth watching. I meant to post a link but didn't get a chance.

What abuse claims are you talking of by the way?

Well said. And it is eyerolling and yet seems to have enough supposed adults who can discern right down a rabbit hole and along with the clusterf*****ry as you so aptly put it. And while it wasn't the first booboo by the defense, that filing was the start of the bunch of then intentional events that land us here. If one takes this defense team out of it, nothing would be crazy and eyrolling. Imo.

And the timing and need. EVERY single thing came about for instance after Allen confessed, they needed something BIG to even come close to explain that, get it forgotten, get it disbelieved, etc. That was the satanic ridiculously written thing they filed. I could go on. And have before.

But you're right, it is the families that suffer this b.s. which is hard enough already with the crimes and loss and system and lack of justice, but then they get this extra b.s. on top of he awful b.s. of what occurred and was done to their girls to begin with and the "normal" justice system which is imperfect at best.

A line has to be drawn somewhere and Baldwin and Rozzi's methods and new level of b.s. is beyond the pale. They are LAWYERS, not some pro se defendant filing his own sh*t.

No time as always but even more disgusting is watching so many run with it or fall for it.

And all while the families have to sit back silently and put up with this b.s.

I've said it before and will again, in my opinion, these attys. are bad news AND they don't represent Allen's best interest either in their rogue and blatant behavior. And yes, it is obvious they don't.

This is the Baldwin and Rozzi show. It isn't about the girls of course, victims get lost in SANE criminal proceedings. And it isn't even about Allen, their former client. It's about them. Every bit of b.s. that has went on is them. Every bit of eyerolling stuff. Every bit of how do they run a law office, who wrote that thing, do they not lock their doors, who is his buddy that has free access, who couldn't pass he bar and is a former employee but apparently does other work for them just not on the books,, go visit the client as it was too far, etc. Every single bit.

Anyhow, yes, the families. Someone has to put an end to how far the b.s. can go.
Hi @GrandmaBear my very dear friend :hugs:And thank you for the compliment. :nodding:
Very good points of just some, To me also, Of just comparative behavior of a circus 🎪 And very questionable behavior.

FYI the new attorneys are based in Fort Wayne, which is only 45 miles from Wabash correctional. Westville correctional was 106 miles.

Distance for the old attorneys in Franklin is less too. It is 110 to Wabash and 163 to the old one, Westville.

I don't think that's right. Wabash Valley Correctional is in Carlisle, IN. It's a little over 3.5 hours.

Attachments

• 20231212_073423.jpg
    20231212_073423.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1

I am probably going to have to answer this more so later as no time and that's if I can even get back to it the way my life goes but you are losing me some here.

I don't see any evidence of drugs and his demeanor in jail is entirely up for grabs. What do you mean? His confessions? His loss of weight? I was thinking this morning by the way where were his attorneys calls for mental evals.

This man worked, played, was married and living under everyone's noses. He was a pharm tech as we know. I have yet to see a sign he is not cunning and entirely mentally competent. I see NO reason to suspect drugs, sacrifice and monsters. I get your hub's story but where in this and as pertains to that do you see a single reason to think that? He then went on to smile in front of posters, play pool, etc. AND work. If this man was seeing monsters, was seriously into drugs and more, then his employer, the community, his wife, daughter and mother are really blind.

I just don't see where you are getting any of this.

And no, I don't see some ritual sacrifice. But in the way of say most SKs sex and killing isn't about "sex" per se.

If he saw two girls this age as monsters then boyi his daughter must have some horror stories to tell of her life at home with mom and dad.

Sorry but I don't see a single sign of anything you're talking of here.

I think Allen knows exactly what he's doing.

I truly don't get where you see or get any of this. From the defense fantasies maybe and letter F and rune claims.

Later. Hopefully. Getting down to my last few minutes. An early day.

That seems more like she had unsought help for mental health issues.

His wife/family though is (or was, who knows now) in Delphi and it was much closer to Delphi which also is where the case is. It was complained of how hard it was for his family to visit as well.

I don't think that's right. Wabash Valley Correctional is in Carlisle, IN. It's a little over 3.5 hours.
I know it is a lot further from Delphi. Wasn't sure on all the rest she said but couldn't quite see it as then his attys would have to have been how far from the areaa (Delphi) too, both sets. So it isn't closer than Westville to anyone? That's what I thought. I know it is further from Delphi.

That seems more like she had unsought help for mental health issues.
There is "supposedly" (cant even be found I don't believe as to record) one incident of maybe a domestic fight or some such. Imo not so atypical of who may very well be big drinkers. In all the years of their marriage. Since I am pretty sure it can't even be found it was probably logged but no incident report or ticket and prbbably was resolved, quieted down. Even if not, jmo, it doesn't indicate mental health issues. They lived an apparently"normal" life both working, going otu to the bar, doing family events and holidays with parents, etc. Again jmo.

MEXICO, Ind. — The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that deputies were sent to Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen’s home in 2015 for a “domestic” incident.

The sheriff’s office was dispatched just after 3:30 in the morning on June 18, 2015, according to records obtained by FOX59. The sheriff said Allen was allegedly drunk and his wife took him to a Lafayette-area hospital for a medical evaluation.

Sheriff Leazenby said no law enforcement action was involved other than responding to “keep the peace.”

Richard Allen grew up in the small town of Mexico, about 30 miles from Delphi. Several people who knew him said all of them told us they never would have suspected him.

Here's the info on his wife calling police. He was drunk.

I am probably going to have to answer this more so later as no time and that's if I can even get back to it the way my life goes but you are losing me some here.

I don't see any evidence of drugs and his demeanor in jail is entirely up for grabs. What do you mean? His confessions? His loss of weight? I was thinking this morning by the way where were his attorneys calls for mental evals.

This man worked, played, was married and living under everyone's noses. He was a pharm tech as we know. I have yet to see a sign he is not cunning and entirely mentally competent. I see NO reason to suspect drugs, sacrifice and monsters. I get your hub's story but where in this and as pertains to that do you see a single reason to think that? He then went on to smile in front of posters, play pool, etc. AND work. If this man was seeing monsters, was seriously into drugs and more, then his employer, the community, his wife, daughter and mother are really blind.

I just don't see where you are getting any of this.

And no, I don't see some ritual sacrifice. But in the way of say most SKs sex and killing isn't about "sex" per se.

If he saw two girls this age as monsters then boyi his daughter must have some horror stories to tell of her life at home with mom and dad.

Sorry but I don't see a single sign of anything you're talking of here.

I think Allen knows exactly what he's doing.

I truly don't get where you see or get any of this. From the defense fantasies maybe and letter F and rune claims.

Later. Hopefully. Getting down to my last few minutes. An early day.
I am not getting a sexual motive for this crime. Otherwise there would be DNA surely? It seems he violently killed Libby and let Abby die slowly.

His demeanour when he appears in court is what makes me think he has mental problems. Also, the fact he did not reply to the three youngsters on the trail. Something is seriously wrong with him IMO. Who takes a gun and a knife when going on a local walking trail?

Thanks back to you Tresir - I hope all are enjoying the season. I've lived long enough to realized that the older we are, the more precious the gatherings.
I understand. Nothing is the same here after my mom died. We had 3 Christmases. My mom's side, Just us 3. And my dad's side. I cherish those days. I miss everyone. But it was O.K. with just us 3 and my 1st cat. Then Oreo. But then my mom died 12/30/18. And Oreo unexpectedly 12/21/21. It's just me and my dad now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom