LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand.
It's possible BG is lone wolf were BG an athletic trained commando type, control the 2 girls, the terrain and the executions.
Broad daylight, random victims, control, tight window, kill kit, efficient execution.
IMO, if we have a lone wolf here, this is serial killer level stuff.
RA = BG = efficient serial killer ... is a big jump for me. :thinking:
It's just my opinion that a lot of people badly want Kline to be involved in this. The sad truth to me is it's possible for more than one pervert to operate in a small area. Let's not forget the Flora fire. I try to keep the blinders off.

Thanks all, for clarifying some things. I didn't get any of that stuff about what charging him with a felony murder really meant. So there could be accomplices that we don't fully understand their roles at present?

One other thing I also don't fully understand was did he know they would be there or was this just a random encounter? Eg did they believe they were meeting Shots but it was really Allen and/or Kline they were conversing with?

I am not sure that LE got everything right. They "lost" the details right from the beginning that RA was there on that day and Dan Dulin, who knew he was there because Allen told him, was right there on the stage at the PC.
Even much later on they were asking about the car when they must have known it was Allen's. They also knew about KK from the very beginning too.

I don't really get it all. Did Allen tell his wife he was on the trails that day?

Who is the younger looking sketch? We were told that was one of the witnesses who gave that description but they did not release that sketch till later.

In fact, if it weren't for Libby's video, I don't think they would have caught him at all.

AJMO
The video really did not catch him though, the fact he placed himself there did and then footage of his car and then the match to the gun. Maybe once they looked at him the voice matched and more but I don't think it was what started it all.

I too would like to know what the wife had to say about that day.

Yes Dulin messed up, no getting around that. Which PC are you talking of, they've had many. He's possibly been at all. Do we even know when they knew about Allen being parked there, was he asked that when he talked to Dulin or did he offer it? And do we know when they knew the car on video was Allen? They weren't looking at him for years as we understand it so...?

I'm not sure I buy into the second sketch or that witness. However, I don't discount it either. I'd wonder about her distance, eyesight and more. And of course there is the possibility I guess of a second person.

BUT LE never put that sketch out. She went back in upset that they hadn't right? And wanted it put out and then they did, confusing the he77 out of everyone/all of us with little explanation at the time that made any sense. Not sure what I make of all of it but I don't again necessarily buy into her and her sketch but I also don't discount it.

Yeah I edited my post b/c I did forget a "not" in the "does not". Good catch, gran! Thanks.
Just wanted to be sure I understood what you intended to say and I thought I did understand except for the lack of the word and so that was my main reason for asking. To be sure I understood you correctly. Not trying to point out an error or anything lol. I make plenty. :D

I understand.
It's possible BG is lone wolf were BG an athletic trained commando type, control the 2 girls, the terrain and the executions.
Broad daylight, random victims, control, tight window, kill kit, efficient execution.
IMO, if we have a lone wolf here, this is serial killer level stuff.
RA = BG = efficient serial killer ... is a big jump for me. :thinking:
I think he is an SK or at least a possible SK type, former, or future or wannabe.

As far as efficient, well there are a number of people and a school of thought who don't think the girls were either killed there and/or killed that night, were moved, etc. and more. That would change time frame. AND even if not so, there was enough time for what was done and if this was a planned fantasy and the adrenaline flowing, well, who knows. Just speaking for myself, I don't think it was some bunch of Os. And I do lean towards it being Allen alone first and foremost but have not ruled anything out and I do think it somehow connects to Kline, maybe not in an absolute direct way nor that he was present but in some way.

I also don't think the girls were random victims and yes he had his kill kit.

The video really did not catch him though, the fact he placed himself there did and then footage of his car and then the match to the gun. Maybe once they looked at him the voice matched and more but I don't think it was what started it all.

I too would like to know what the wife had to say about that day.

Yes Dulin messed up, no getting around that. Which PC are you talking of, they've had many. He's possibly been at all. Do we even know when they knew about Allen being parked there, was he asked that when he talked to Dulin or did he offer it? And do we know when they knew the car on video was Allen? They weren't looking at him for years as we understand it so...?

I'm not sure I buy into the second sketch or that witness. However, I don't discount it either. I'd wonder about her distance, eyesight and more. And of course there is the possibility I guess of a second person.

BUT LE never put that sketch out. She went back in upset that they hadn't right? And wanted it put out and then they did, confusing the he77 out of everyone/all of us with little explanation at the time that made any sense. Not sure what I make of all of it but I don't again necessarily buy into her and her sketch but I also don't discount it.
I think Dulin was in most of the PC's but as we don't know the exact date RA met with him, I guess it probably isn't important. I would guess he met Dulin before the BG video came out right? I wonder what he thought when he saw himself in the video?

It's just my opinion that a lot of people badly want Kline to be involved in this. The sad truth to me is it's possible for more than one pervert to operate in a small area. Let's not forget the Flora fire. I try to keep the blinders off.
I am one as you know that thinks there is likely a Kline connection. It isn't that I don't think there are other perverts that can operate in the same area, it is how uncanny all relating to him is, for one a plan to meet Libby at the bridge and more. Like LE trying to determine who else had access to the dropbox and so on (other perverts). And the timing of his interviews, cases and being asked about LIbby, etc. and more. It's just logical is all. Not that he's the fountain of truth but he even said he'd not talk about this case and Libby, etc. until after his was over and so on. There is wayyy too much to ignore with Kline.

I also don't badly want him involved and not sure that really is the reason for anyone who think he is connected. I have no reason to badly "want" him involved. If he isn't involved, then I don't want him involved, if he is, then I want him and anyone paying for it that was involved in these murders, as well as Allen. I think that's all anyone wants.

I don't think it's any skin off anyone's back if he isn't involved and I don't care if I'm wrong, I'm not sold on it but I do think it very likely. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Just guessing and speculating of the most likely is all any are doing.

Perhaps you mean some podcaster or someone that is like swearing 100 percent he is and thumping their fist and saying they are correct and know it all? Maybe it would bother that type if he's not involved and maybe they badly want it. I kind of doubt that though too. I don't know of any that set on it who badly want it.

What I want is the person or persons responsible for killing the girls charged and behind bars for life. Allen alone or Allen and Kline or Allen and Os (which I do not believe or lean towards), just the one or ones that did it, one or both or all. I don't care if it is Kline to badly want that. I don't care if it is no one and Allen was solo if he gets convicted. And if we're satisfied it was only him, etc.

I think the only thing the average sane person badly wants in this case is justice for the girls.

Thanks all, for clarifying some things. I didn't get any of that stuff about what charging him with a felony murder really meant. So there could be accomplices that we don't fully understand their roles at present?

One other thing I also don't fully understand was did he know they would be there or was this just a random encounter? Eg did they believe they were meeting Shots but it was really Allen and/or Kline they were conversing with?
I don't and never have believed this was random. I likely never will.

If there was an/were accomplice/s, I'd say he or they were not on any of the paths or trails or bridge or the places Allen and/or the girls separately were seen by witnesses.

I don't think he had help with the murders but I don't rule it out. I simply think there is some connection to Kline, the internet, etc.

I haven't ruled out any logical possibility. I do rule out the Os and it would take something real for evidence to even get me to consider that nonsense.

I think the Shots thing could DEFINITELY play in.

I think Dulin was in most of the PC's but as we don't know the exact date RA met with him, I guess it probably isn't important. I would guess he met Dulin before the BG video came out right? I wonder what he thought when he saw himself in the video?
Good question. We'd have to know dates but I'd think he probably called the tip line not toooooo long after the murders... Probably before they released the voice and the video too most likely.

I picture him as worried always about his voice and image, growing the beard, gaining (or losing as he did in jail) weight on purpose and so on. I bet he went out of his way to never use the term "guys" or the phrase "down the hill".

You know something we do NOT know that we do in CB's/LISK case is if Allen followed all the years of people trying to figure this case out and thinking every arrest in IN might be Bridge Guy, comparing voices, looks and more. To hear people speculate of what he is wearing under his clothing or carrying. Speculating about what he was wearing, hair color and every little thing. Did he follow "his" case intensely like CB did? Will his computers show that? Did he make any false persona and converse about the killer and the case in forums, chats on YT, etc.?

KK has said that he's told the police exactly what happened, but they don't believe him. I wonder what his story is. He may be called by the defense.

KK has said that he's told the police exactly what happened, but they don't believe him. I wonder what his story is. He may be called by the defense.
He definitely imo plays into this somehow or knows something. It is all just too hard to ignore.

I do believe he did or would lie and is not going to rat or take a chance on incrimiiating self or others without a beauty of a deal (like getting off) which he did not get.

But what are you talking of? Are you saying he is telling LE exactly what happened to A & L and LE does not believe him? Where do you get that?

What did he say is exactly what happened to A & L or by whom?

Or are you talking of something else?

He definitely imo plays into this somehow or knows something. It is all just too hard to ignore.

I do believe he did or would lie and is not going to rat or take a chance on incrimiiating self or others without a beauty of a deal (like getting off) which he did not get.

But what are you talking of? Are you saying he is telling LE exactly what happened to A & L and LE does not believe him? Where do you get that?

What did he say is exactly what happened to A & L or by whom?

Or are you talking of something else?

I knew someone would ask where I heard that, but I totally forget. It's stuck out in my mind because it sounds like he offered up a "Someone else did it, or more were involved" story and LE just doesn't want to hear it. They got the guy. 'Nuff said.

I see though you wonder what his story is... So I assume you don't know...

Nobody outside of LE knows what the story is.

I knew someone would ask where I heard that, but I totally forget. It's stuck out in my mind because it sounds like he offered up a "Someone else did it, or more were involved" story and LE just doesn't want to hear it. They got the guy. 'Nuff said.

Nobody outside of LE knows what the story is.
I'd think you would remember more than that about it. Even part. You remembered enough to say it. Kline to my memory never offered anyone up much less a "more" being involved. In the parts we heard he didn't turn on dad or name anyone else, etc. as I recall.

I would have a hard time believing him on anything he says. Unless he has proof of course which I doubt... I always have a hard time believing anyone in prison testifying for the defense or prosecution. They have a reason for saying what they are saying and who knows if its true or not.

I would have a hard time believing him on anything he says. Unless he has proof of course which I doubt... I always have a hard time believing anyone in prison testifying for the defense or prosecution. They have a reason for saying what they are saying and who knows if its true or not.

What it is would tell us a lot,. retract the names of people. How seriously have the cops looked into it, or did they just dismiss it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom