LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
An unspent casing and a bullet are miles away from each other in identification marks. A bullet is almost as good as DNA. An unfired casing is not.
According to the arrest affidavit, it's an "unspent round".
Yeah, the affidavit also says "unspent bullet", so...
Anyway, re the execution of the search warrant, the affidavit starts by saying "among other items, officers located..."
Well, I've never thought about it before but I sure do wonder now what "other items" they're referring to.

Last edited:
According to the arrest affidavit, it's an "unspent round".
Yeah, the affidavit also says "unspent bullet", so...
Anyway, re the execution of the search warrant, the affidavit starts by saying "among other items, officers located..."
Well, I've never thought about it before but I sure do wonder now what "other items" they're referring to.
Libby's phone, for one thing, thank goodness.

An unspent casing and a bullet are miles away from each other in identification marks. A bullet is almost as good as DNA. An unfired casing is not.

Also, who's DNA and fingerprints were found at the scene?
It is a bullet that was found ( an ejected round ) not an unspent casing. ie a bullet with ejection marks that could be reloaded.
I don't know anything about the DNA/fingerprints but would guess the bullet could possibly have RA's prints/DNA on it.

There is no electronic evidence linking him to Abby or Libby.
Only the 43 second video on Libby's phone at the moment. If there is anything linking him to A.Shots, then we haven't heard anything so far, but I wouldn't be surprised. He has an alias listed on his arrest details so maybe that has something to do with the catfishing.

It doesn't matter what evidence is presented at trial. He's already been convicted in the minds of the locals.

Not all of them though. Read the comments under the Grizzly video. A lot of people have questions. Even those who say they live in the area.
Locals aren't going to be on the jury though are they? It is being tried by an Allen County jury for that reason.

These are depositions to be taken for the contempt hearing. Attorneys Baldwin and Rozzi do have a right to be represented and defended.

BTW Duces Tecum is specifically targeted at documents and physical evidence.

02/16/2024Notice Filed
Notice of Depositions By Non-Stenographic Means
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024
02/16/2024Request for Subpoena Duces Tecum Filed
Subpoena Duces Tecum Sergeant Jerry Holeman ISP
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024
Subpoena Duces Tecum Detective Ben Rector ISP
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024
Subpoena Duces Tecum Steven Mullin CCPO
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024
Subpoena Duces Tecum Mitch Westerman
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024

Last edited:
Ok, I didn't know what this meant so had to look it up lol. In case anyone else is interested...

What Is A Subpoena Duces Tecum

A subpoena is a court summons (or order) to the receiving party to appear before the court and bring documents, evidence, material, or other tangible evidence in connection with a lawsuit.

The purpose of a subpoena duces tecum us to summon a person (the witness) to deliver documents or evidence to be used in an upcoming trial or to appear in person and present the requested evidence.

The term “subpoena” is a Latin term meaning “under pain” or “subject to penalties”.

The term “duces tecum” in Latin means “bring with you”.

In plain English, it means you are ordered to bring certain documents, or material evidence in your possession to court for a hearing failure of which you will face legal penalties and consequences.

In many jurisdictions, the Latin phrase continues to be commonly used when ordering a witness to produce a document.

These are depositions to be taken for the contempt hearing. Attorneys Baldwin and Rozzi do have a right to be represented and defended.

02/16/2024Notice Filed
Notice of Depositions By Non-Stenographic Means
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024
Subpoena Duces Tecum Sergeant Jerry Holeman ISP
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024
Subpoena Duces Tecum Detective Ben Rector ISP
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024
Subpoena Duces Tecum Steven Mullin CCPO
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024
Subpoena Duces Tecum Mitch Westerman
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
02/16/2024
I wonder why they want MW? Is he their fall guy? I understand why they want the ISP and CC officers. I am surprised they haven't called BH and PW from the F memo.

Many YTers do nothing but the facts and get the documents and they pull all in, not like one or a news blip about it as news stations do. Often they are the first ones with the news as they are constantly looking at the docket. For instance, I dropped the news the ISC's written opnion was out and it was Tom Webster who I first saw drop it or pick up on it. Not sayiing he was first over news or anything else but no one else had dropped the news in here from anywhere else.

Many YTers are active lawyers or retired LE, notn local small town gossipers. Many don't do gossip but stick to the records and in fact can be a bit dry and dull at times because of that. Some, not all. There are so many, it isn't like YT is some small place with a few channels, it is worldwide and I find that such a generalization. Most crappy ones before long are driven out in fact. I can't name the number on the West case, the Petito case, the Wells case that popped out and made the cases ridiculous that are long gone. The good ones remain.

There are some really good ones out there and again they do an entire show, not like a 7 minute tops blip on Law and Crime or Court TV and so on, both of which I don't consider very responsible news. Most pull in all documents, read them and bring in every single news report or article avaiable on the recent news, every interview and so forth. There are no better recaps than those.

In contrast, you can almost see the person or timer in the background (imagining) on the news that is saying wrap it up, cut the person off, ask this, turn it around or get it done.

Not impressed with Barb. Had no idea who she was until a few weeks ago, saw one thing with her and no thanks. But then I don't like most Barbs or Barbies and never have. Lol.

I know what I trust more for news and who.

Documents of course are the very accurate thing, I agree and used to access them first even on the federal level at the DOJ. Of course one has to keep in mind things filed by one side or the other or affidavits and the like do not necessarily contain fact or proven info nor evidence.

Have a great day everyone. To work for me. soon.

I wonder why they want MW? Is he their fall guy? I understand why they want the ISP and CC officers. I am surprised they haven't called BH and PW from the F memo.
They're wanting some sort of documents from him. I doubt that BH and PW have any documents relating to their contempt hearing.

They're wanting some sort of documents from him. I doubt that BH and PW have any documents relating to their contempt hearing.
The D released the Frank's Memo with the CS photos and the graphic detail when it should have been under seal, so that has those two named in it as two of the perps. That's why I thought they could/might subpoena them.

It is a bullet that was found ( an ejected round ) not an unspent casing. ie a bullet with ejection marks that could be reloaded.
I don't know anything about the DNA/fingerprints but would guess the bullet could possibly have RA's prints/DNA on it.

I'm just going by the experts explanation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom