LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So defense wanted a speedy trial and predicted when back on, watch, many predicted, they will want nothing such and do the opposite. Proven I'd say as well as predictable as he77.

And then in new filings, they go on about all this evidence they never knew of in discovery just received but all people who claim there is no evidence more than what we know go on quoting and citing what the defense's Frank's memo says that there isn't this and isn't that for evidence. Now we see a defense filing saying no time to get through all and new evidence in it.... Worrisome evidence perhaps where so many claim they don't have this and don't have that ever since defense claims in the FM. I am staying out of here and mostly have been for some time and only dropping in to say all the citing of so many citing we know all the prosecution does or does not have because defense said this and that in the FM is not fact. Now defense goes on about evidence formerly unknown to them when they filed the FM yet almost all took that to mean all was known and there is no other evidence than what we know.

I just watched Harmony's trial for the last week plus. I should say she wasn't tried she is the VICTIM, her sperm donor UNPRESENT was tried. And even though we knew much there were some serious surprises as to additional evidence in the courtroom.

Defense as predicted though whining to the ISC is after no speedy trial, just the opposite. Games. And predicted.

They are back on and they are disgusting now do as they said they needed or wanted. Speedy trial Hahahaha. Evidence not known when they did the FM? Huh. Hmm. Buying time and talking of new unknown evidence.

Over and out.

Allen confessed for a reason. Defense is desperate and have been for a reason. Imo. I guess we shall see if there is any truth or light left in this world.

I don't like most criminal defense lawyers of course normally, I watch a handful I like but i often don't like the ones in cases and their tactics. That's typical for me and many.

These two here though? Beyond disgust over them, their ineptness, their fakery, lack of ethics and intentional b.s. And it is so clear and CONTINUES to be imo.

Let's see that speedy trial BOYS!!! Come on. The one you never filed for but asked the ISC to enforce.

I'm leaning towards the opinion the more the Prosecution protests, the worse it looks here. I have no doubt it was mistakenly recorded over that early in the investigation. It still isn't a good look, though, to lose those earliest interviews.

They are back on and they are disgusting now do as they said they needed or wanted. Speedy trial Hahahaha. Evidence not known when they did the FM? Huh. Hmm. Buying time and talking of new unknown evidence.
Yeah, hello? Lol!
Those defense attorneys take the cake!
I don't like most criminal defense lawyers of course normally, I watch a handful I like but i often don't like the ones in cases and their tactics. That's typical for me and many.
There was a trial I watched (most of) not too long ago and the defense attorney was extraordinarily good. Diane-something, I can't recall her last name, but I think she truly is extraordinary.
Over the course of his career, the late Vincent Bugliosi worked from both sides but he said he wouldn't defend someone he thought was guilty. He said he wouldn't give it his all and that there are plenty of others who will.

Yeah, hello? Lol!
Those defense attorneys take the cake!

There was a trial I watched (most of) not too long ago and the defense attorney was extraordinarily good. Diane-something, I can't recall her last name, but I think she truly is extraordinary.
Over the course of his career, the late Vincent Bugliosi worked from both sides but he said he wouldn't defend someone he thought was guilty. He said he wouldn't give it his all and that there are plenty of others who will.
Lol. Yeah I don't know how anyone sees B & R as anything but comical and joke attorneys albeit it problem ones who just cause all the issues they can when caught in their obvious antics and plots. They are disgusting. And I've said it before and I mean it still, even though I think RA guilty he should not be stuck with these two even if he thinks he wants them. They care less about him or if what they pull for their own stunts and gain may hurt him.

Where the heck is that speedy trial thing never filed?? Oh my.

i'd like to see that one, the one you can't think of. I am at times impressed by a defense attorney or a part of their argument, etc. Overall these days not too often but it does happen and I try to recognize it. It's just a non brainer that mostly if someone is charged there is plenty of evidence before most DAs will bring charges and in most cases they are representing scum and start behind the 8 ball.

Yeah when you talk of Bugliosi such is what many still think naively. That a defense atty won't represent a client unless they believe in their client's innocence or think them wrongly charged. I can think of someone here who I think believes that is still the case and that has changed a hundred fold.

I seriously don't feel sorry for most likely criminals but I do feel sorry RA chose and is stuck with these unethical bozos. And they are bozos. Let's bring in the clowns. For me it shows me how bad I think they are that I could feel for him stuck with them and by his own choice even. Take her or leave her, Gull sees that. I see it. Some do. Not even the likes of RA should be stuck with these two imcompetents to defend him.

I have no sympathy for him in the sense I believe he did this without much doubt and he killed these girls and he is vermin. But contrary to some thoughts I do believe he deserves an adequate defense team and defense in the event he did not. It is a very rare thing for me to think or feel or feel for a criminal defendant but he does deserve a defense that does not consist of fame seeking, unethical, leaking, uncaring BOZOS who imo stopped him from wanting to confess and have this over and face the piper.

Jmo though.

Happy Friday Regina!

So defense wanted a speedy trial and predicted when back on, watch, many predicted, they will want nothing such and do the opposite. Proven I'd say as well as predictable as he77.

And then in new filings, they go on about all this evidence they never knew of in discovery just received but all people who claim there is no evidence more than what we know go on quoting and citing what the defense's Frank's memo says that there isn't this and isn't that for evidence. Now we see a defense filing saying no time to get through all and new evidence in it.... Worrisome evidence perhaps where so many claim they don't have this and don't have that ever since defense claims in the FM. I am staying out of here and mostly have been for some time and only dropping in to say all the citing of so many citing we know all the prosecution does or does not have because defense said this and that in the FM is not fact. Now defense goes on about evidence formerly unknown to them when they filed the FM yet almost all took that to mean all was known and there is no other evidence than what we know.

I just watched Harmony's trial for the last week plus. I should say she wasn't tried she is the VICTIM, her sperm donor UNPRESENT was tried. And even though we knew much there were some serious surprises as to additional evidence in the courtroom.

Defense as predicted though whining to the ISC is after no speedy trial, just the opposite. Games. And predicted.

Over and out.

Allen confessed for a reason. Defense is desperate and have been for a reason. Imo. I guess we shall see if there is any truth or light left in this world.

These two here though? Beyond disgust over them, their ineptness, their fakery, lack of ethics and intentional b.s. And it is so clear and CONTINUES to be imo.

Let's see that speedy trial BOYS!!! Come on. The one you never filed for but asked the ISC to enforce.
I loved the bit that said they're reviewing it "late into the night".

And the bit that suggests they haven't seen all the discovery because of the 3 months they were off the case. Surely Lebrato would have forwarded that stuff on to them by now?

Gull wants RA to get a new trial. This one is so ripe with appeal issues it's mind boggling. Number one being she didn't recuse herself.
I don't think this will be grounds for an appeal because this is all a side issue to RA's trial - this is the defence having to defend the accusation of their contemptuous conduct for breaching the gag order.

I think there's certainly more of the same kind of evidence, I mean, I know of three other people who were there before Libby's father arrived shortly after three.
Who were the three? If they arrived after 2.13 pm it would not matter because Libby's phone shows the abduction taking place at that time.

I loved the bit that said they're reviewing it "late into the night".

And the bit that suggests they haven't seen all the discovery because of the 3 months they were off the case. Surely Lebrato would have forwarded that stuff on to them by now?
Lol I don't even want to think about what those clowns are doing late into the night other than scheming pranks with some bar failing leaking buddy or whatever.

I don't know but I know the FM went on about what evidence there wasn't and so on and now they are going on about unknown evidence. Said long ago watch what comes when back on with speedy trial, they won't go there and they haven't and that they would be delaying and they are. I mean some things with them are just soooo predictable. And beating a dead horse but I've said over and over look at the timing of every single solitary thing they've done, filed, pulled. So obvious.

Yeah, don't know. I mostly stay out of this thread. I watch Tom Webster, chat there and keep up and so on as much as I can.

What I do know is they acted and claimed what most have touted since as if the public knows all the evidence cuz defense said this or that and now we hear they are going on about more evidence, etc.

I'd also say again that defense can say anything they want but prosecution keeps silent but it is very likely COULD dispute many of their claims that people buy. But they don't leak.

I guess we will see. Maybe ten years from now lol.

Come on Baldy file speedy trial! Lol. Load of b.s. Always was. Imho.

Pretty sure you see the same. :) Gotta get some laundry in before it is tomorrow. Later.

Perhaps they didn't know BH had an alibi? Otherwise, I guess they would have chosen someone else to frame.
I wouldn't doubt it lol. Or they always knew but hoped to just blow the case into one big mess which they did with leaks and a juvenilely writtten FM and more. And sadly a suicide as well.

Nasty bozos. I wait for the day they pay their dues...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom