LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an article about Ron Logan and the search warrant. It includes Logan saying "Down the hill" to an entertainment tonight reporter. He raises the pitch of his voice on the word hill. He doesn't say it the way it's said in the video. I think that was done intentionally.

This article is from May of 2022 and it talks about how Logan lied about his alibi. Nancy couldn't bother herself to do any research on this, it appears. If she did, she'd have known his alibi was BS.

It's a bit like LISK who has been matched to the bodies by his wife's DNA. Only it is RAs cat DNA in this one and his bullet. Plus he admits he was on the bridge and they got him on tape actually racking the bullet and confessing 5 times. It's no wonder D tried to get the bullet and other search items discounted. When that didn't work they came up with the F memo and the photo leaks. Now they're in contempt.

If they are found guilty, could they be off the case a second time?

This article about the search inventory says nothing about a dead cat. Or a live cat. Or cat hairs. IMO, this thing about cat DNA is urban legend. I'll search back through the thread, but as of right now, I think it's baloney.

The rumor about animal hair comes from the search warrant for RL. This led to speculation that LE has some type of animal hair. Others also say how odd the comments have been through the years about DNA from LE. It was said there is DNA but it isn't what you'd expect basically, paraphrasing. This leads some to think the DNA is animal DNA. They did dig for something at RA's allegedly.

Last night I watched a show that had the incident report re RL which only further convinced me he is not BG nor did the host of the show think so and gave all the reasons why, some of which I've mentioned here myself and more.

I'm not in here much and haven't read all and don't intend to but I don't seem to recall the incident report ever being read although maybe it has been recently. It is new some out there. Re RL I mean.

There's also new DNA advanced tech that was used in LISK recently with regard to hairs. I see people out there saying they need the root for DNA and I'm not sure that's true any more.

None of this is my opinion, I'm simply sharing what I know of the talk of the hair and how it probably came about.

This is what I watched. I haven't watched him much so no real opinion. I do agree with him on RL. Some of the first part is kind of a redo and talk of some things and then it gets to the incident report that was new to him and the cat hair talk that is going on out there.

See yas.

I've been back and forth on Nancy through the years. I could say the same about a few others as well though.

I have no time for Barb McDonald. Vinnie I've liked and then seen him over his MANY years where I haven't.

They can all quit having a person or two on their shows as well as talking heads that really should be in a corner and ashamed, and I dont mean about only this case at all.

I watched Nancy the other night on the awful child Audrii murder and she had her mother on. She did as usual and interrupted her, not as bad as she sometimes does. I was impressed with the mom in that I think she knew what to expect and just wanted to get things out and be patient and I can even understand Nancy in that the thing is getting info. She tried for a good "bedside" manner and did so far better than she sometimes does, not perfect, and of course said as she does of how she understands and is a victim herself of a loved one's murder and so on but for her overall she did good. I have said many times I am not her biggest fan BUT this was somewhat necessary to get the points and I think Audrii's mom expected it and knew what to expect somewhat from Nancy. The show then went on to a panel where she did her thing of sometimes switching and overriding but again not as bad as sometimes.

She had one on there that may have a good rep but he sure hasn't done right since retiring and has interfered in cases and has actually caused problems. Vinnie and a few others have him on on occasion too. The man needs to own what he's done and then I'd maybe forgive him.

That's a sidetrack and nothing to do with nancy.

Here is the thing though. Audrii's mom chose to go on with her. And gave a lot of info and clearly I feel wants some things known and she picked Nancy and Nancy got the iinterview.

To end this comment lol, most either love or hate Nancy (and she's not the only one_) and some go back and forth. I've been back and forth through the years.

I am not so bad i won't watch her if someone links her or she pops up with a show on a case I am interested in.

The woman is not shy, and she isn't always right either. But she does on occasion get it right or get the person we want to hear from...

This article about the search inventory says nothing about a dead cat. Or a live cat. Or cat hairs. IMO, this thing about cat DNA is urban legend. I'll search back through the thread, but as of right now, I think it's baloney.

Sounds like to me like there is evidence via microscopic analysis/comparison.
A .40 cal cartridge described as in a keepsake box is an intriguing circumstance.
Also very interesting, the katana. I'd never heard of it and the questions that run through my mind are how "miniature" is it and where was it collected from.

Sounds like to me like there is evidence via microscopic analysis/comparison.
A .40 cal cartridge described as in a keepsake box is an intriguing circumstance.
Also very interesting, the katana. I'd never heard of it and the questions that run through my mind are how "miniature" is it and where was it collected from.
I wonder about the katana, too.

My issue with cat DNA is I can't find a listing for a dead cat on the inventory. You can't just pull a dead cat out of a hat (here's looking at you, Dr. Seuss) and think it's going to be an okay thing. Everyone seems to want to discuss this cat but I'm seeing no evidence outside of rumor.

My issue with cat DNA is I can't find a listing for a dead cat on the inventory. You can't just pull a dead cat out of a hat (here's looking at you, Dr. Seuss) and think it's going to be an okay thing. Everyone seems to want to discuss this cat but I'm seeing no evidence outside of rumor.

Love the Dr. Seuss reference. :giggling:

Yeah, it doesn't appear to me that there was collecting of cat hair(s), unless the source was an item of clothing or the vehicle carpet, which reminds me, (and I realize that dog hair is different from cat hair but) I once had a labrador whose hair would somehow weave into my vehicle carpet and upholstery and it was very difficult to vacuum out of both places. It took a lot of coaxing, I mean, it was almost impossible to get out.

Now it is DNA and fingerprints. Are they RL's?

The DNA could be animal or even Kelsey's boyfriend's on a sweatshirt, who knows. The print could even be Mrs. Allen's on the bullet. If I bought a brand spanking new car, in a year there would be both in it that were not mine. If not immediately.

I don't think it deserves much weight when we have absolutely no idea where such was found or on what nor what type of DNA.

What I do know is the defense is whining that on finally doing their job they are finding more evidence in the discovery and of course need time. That speedy trial b.s. was such a load of b.s.

I think RA did it alone but have not excluded a Kline possibility/connection. He just seems the loner type also. Weird. Quiet unless drunk. There are no friends coming out saying no way did my buddy do this. There are no hints of friends at all. It's kind of like with CB in LISK. Not a hint of friends.

What I watched recently had something perhaps I'd heard before but I don't think so. If so, it never really stuck. RA was a shift supervisor not a pharm tech. He had to get the pharm tech license to be able to pull the tills, etc. in the pharmacy and to be shift supervisor and even go in the pharmacy. He was not an active pharm working tech for the most part and I think it was said he would be like 3 or more down as to someone who would if he did at all.

I'd pay to know if he was to work that day and if he did but didn't go back, etc., etc., etc. or if he was scheduled off or even called in sick or asked for off and so on. I'd also love to know when wife and daughter saw him that day and if they knew he went to the trails or that was a surprise and so on. And when they did see him, what he was like, looked like, was acting like. Little stuff that I think in an instant could change a lot of minds if we knew the answer.

It was a day off school and so his daughter I'd assume would also be off. Was mom? And took her to do something? A three day weekend. Were they out of town...?

Just to remind there's a ton we don't know, even the "little" and "mundane" stuff like this. Stuff that really isn't that little. THAT is not even released which shows how buttoned up the prosecution has kept everything in this case. As they should.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom