LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is another new one

04/26/2024Service Returned Served
Lacy Patton, Jr. served in person by Elkhart County Sheriff on April 26, 2024, at 9:30 a.m.

Date Served:
04/26/2024

Lacy sounds like a girl's name however is a Jr.? Do we know who this is or which side served him or her?

Couintdown is down to 15 days and on the 16th day jury selection commences. Might as well call it two weeks at this point and taking our weekends very few court business days.

Although Gull is going to hold court on Saturdays. I'm kind of impressed with that. About time govt., courts, etc. have to live in the real world and fit in what needs to be fit in to keep things timely and not back up the courts. I could go into a whole spiel but won't.

And this is another new one

04/26/2024Service Returned Served
Lacy Patton, Jr. served in person by Elkhart County Sheriff on April 26, 2024, at 9:30 a.m.

Date Served:
04/26/2024
I had to drop and run, family emergency.

Anyway.

Lacy Patton ,Jr was the inmate at Westville who claims RA confessed to him. I believe specifically that he reported the confession was he "shot them (in the back?)".

Anyway.

Lacy Patton ,Jr was the inmate at Westville who claims RA confessed to him. I believe specifically that he reported the confession was he "shot them (in the back?)".
A name like Lacy? No comment, nothing wrong with it, just never figured it was a male confessed to inmate (allegedly) due to the name. Had no idea who it was. . I am wondering why Elkheart served him per your previous post rather than La Porte. Isn't Westville in La Porte? Is he somewhere else now? And why? Serving time for something else somewhere else? Or are the defense attys in Elkheart or something so who they hired to serve him came from their area and they used the county sheriff's dept? I'm not up on what county all are in. Then there's the fact the sheriff's office of that county served him. That can vary in states. In ours a law firm can use their own servers and not the local county LE. Not sure in IN. aNd was it the defense? Post doesn't really say. I don't mean your post but the part you brought forward from the official court records showing service on Lacy.

Anyway.

Hope no serious emergency and that it all turned out okay. And praying.

Last edited:
It's ok, thanks. Small child head vs fridge door. Pronounced concussion free at the ER.
Grandchild? Glad to hear all okay.

I did a 24 hour turnaround to home state and saw granddaughter in her first prom dress and grandson gave me his basketball pic and I am like when did this happen?? I still head to the toy dept. to find them a gift and I have to remind self! My goodness, he is a man in the b-ball photo and in real life and she is a young gorgeous woman in her beautiful prom dress. I only touch on this because you will blink and that's what it will be. He will be 18 this year, where did the time go. I just SOLD his Power Wheels and I'm not kidding, maybe two years ago? Or was that hers? Either way both in the last few years. Next is their spinning teeter totter.

I'd share the pics of these young almost adults if not for we all know better than to do that. Because they are striking. To me anyhow.

Enjoy it. You will blink but then like my grandson the next head hit will be too tall for the doorway. :)

Unless like mine he is tall and raiding the fridge in the middle of the night and hits it coming out. Lol. Truth.

So defense wants all data from Libby's phone suppressed. Hmmmmmm. Why would that be? Doesn't her video not match their client per him? What is on there that does in addition? Why would they NOT want such in if it shows otherwise and that BG is NOT HIM. IF he had nothing to do with this Libby's phone couldn't have a damned thing on him could it???

If listening to nothing else go to about 16:28 here.

Interesting that there are prosecution filings responding to defense but the only things ever shared here are defense claims/motions. Just sayin'...

If I had the time and did the IN court system I'd do it but I don't.

Have a good day one and all!

State's Motion in Limine.pdf

One thing that caught my eye - the "exclude" list below.

BBM: Based on State's Motion in Limine filed today:
Note: Kegan Kline and Jerry Kline are evidently NOT part of the Prosecution's case;
State wants anything "Kline" referenced by the Defense to be ruled out.

The State requests such Order in Limine to include but not
be limited to the following:
a. Odinism
b. Cult or ritualistic killing
c. Brad Holder
d. Patrick Westfall
e. Johnny Messer
f. Elvis Fields
g. Ned Smith
h. Rod Abrahms
i. Kegan Kline
j. Jerry Kline

k. Ron Logan

AS to the other one it sounds like NO cameras or audio, it doesn't say no media cameras or audio and if she is only using a court reporter, where I haven't found enough reason to throw her under the bus with anything else, I have said it before, she will be on my sh*t list over that. There is NO excuse these days for not having proof and reoording of some type. BESIDES a Court reporter of the COURT. I don't care what IN guidelines are I don't think such is PROHIBITED is IT?

And that article is right. IF she allows NONE, even court recording audiot or by camera, people may well descend on the courtroom. I worry that NO ONE WILL COVER IT or TWEET and some YTers are probablly not going to touch it with a ten foot pole since they are a part of some things with the defense, SOME, but I believe if absolutely no coverage, some people not sure who will definitely attend. I don't even mean live coverage, I mean ANY.

I disagreee entirely of NO recording of this trial of some type. IF there was ever a case of national and worldwide interest that needs transparency it is THIS ONE.
She is denying the media requests as they come in. So far she hasn't done a blanket denial of all media AFAIK.

Last edited:
State's Motion in Limine.pdf

One thing that caught my eye - the "exclude" list below.

BBM: Based on State's Motion in Limine filed today:
Note: Kegan Kline and Jerry Kline are evidently NOT part of the Prosecution's case;
State wants anything "Kline" referenced by the Defense to be ruled out.
Good. I hope it gets approved. Does this mean Prosecution can mention them though?

Anyway.

I just had a thought. Maybe he did try to shoot them in the back as they attempted to escape and the gun jammed so he used the knife. Then he racked the gun but couldn't find the bullet.

A name like Lacy? No comment, nothing wrong with it, just never figured it was a male confessed to inmate (allegedly) due to the name. Had no idea who it was. . I am wondering why Elkheart served him per your previous post rather than La Porte. Isn't Westville in La Porte? Is he somewhere else now? And why? Serving time for something else somewhere else? Or are the defense attys in Elkheart or something so who they hired to serve him came from their area and they used the county sheriff's dept? I'm not up on what county all are in. Then there's the fact the sheriff's office of that county served him. That can vary in states. In ours a law firm can use their own servers and not the local county LE. Not sure in IN. aNd was it the defense? Post doesn't really say. I don't mean your post but the part you brought forward from the official court records showing service on Lacy.
Yes Westville is in La Porte county. Maybe Lacy is out now? Perhaps they used inmates as guards who were close to release and the confessions we know about were over a year ago now right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom