LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay the "former" lead defense atty is Lebrado (sp?) he ones after B & R. Go figure, should have known.

I have one sock on no shoes yet. I like to have some hours b4 work, not today. Total multi tasking. Thank God it is my last before two off with this rush.

I am so done with this height thing. Way going the other way now. And the bullet thing being called junk. It's irritating I can't back it up, no bar to do so. And the same guy saying how he he never knew about the O thing, never heard of, but believes it was a sacrifice by them of one girl and then the other was... OMG what b.s. Not even sure who it is, Lebrado? Because I am getting ready for work and when I sit down I cannot BACK the sh*t up. To relisten.

Where is @Cousin Dupree on this? I have no desire to rewatch later and did not want to give a watch now but guess I am going to have to because THIS is coming out just before trial. Isn't that wonderful? If there is one thing I disagree with in cases it is this. We are going to be going into jury selection in no time flat and here we go... With major coverage. With a slant. And jurors that should never have seen anything or anything much and not have a bias.

I need to get another sock and shoe on and brush my teeth. Not going to be able to eat anything before a very long day.

Anyhow it is over. Missed a couple of things or wished I could back up and didn't. it was what Court TV is. Not impressed. But for "TV" kind of sh*t it was what it was. No bombshells but I would say both sides a bit but a slant definitely with the one about the O thing. And trying to do a watch me deal with very edited info for views.

There was no need for this other than those views imo. Right before trial. Bob Motta was about the end of it for me. And then the guy on the O thing which may have been him or someone else, I dont' know as I was getting ready and up and about.

Typical stuff for those that have never been beyond a TV show with crime. They'd think it something if knowing nothing else. WAs interesting to listen to the friend and a few things though.

That's my very quick take. Have another show and osck to put on and in a rush.

No one is going to get any eye opening moments from shows like this or Courit TV like whoa some Perry Mason moments. LOL. Have a good one everyone.

Am I drawing a blank? Who is his "former" lead defense attorney? Are they talking B or R? He didn't have anyone prior did he or again am I drawing a blank? He wanted to get private counsel but hen told the judge he didn't realize how costly and couldn't.

As to talking to the girls' best friend (going by the description showing of the show with both of these remarks), that's exclusive but I doubt going to tell anything about the crimes or murders.

As to talking to a "former" lead attorney, was it B or R when removed from the case? If so, here we go again with the gag order. I guess it technically wouldn't maybe apply since "off" the case but here we go again and Court TV along with it no less. OR am I forgetting a "former" lead attorney for RA?
I guess it is Lebrato who was Gull's pick for the few months R&B were off the case. I am not even sure he did anything for RA except support the F memo.

Anyhow it is over. Missed a couple of things or wished I could back up and didn't. it was what Court TV is. Not impressed. But for "TV" kind of sh*t it was what it was. No bombshells but I would say both sides a bit but a slant definitely with the one about the O thing. And trying to do a watch me deal with very edited info for views.

There was no need for this other than those views imo. Right before trial. Bob Motta was about the end of it for me. And then the guy on the O thing which may have been him or someone else, I dont' know as I was getting ready and up and about.

Typical stuff for those that have never been beyond a TV show with crime. They'd think it something if knowing nothing else. WAs interesting to listen to the friend and a few things though.

That's my very quick take. Have another show and osck to put on and in a rush.
I just ran thru it really quick selecting a few spots in the thing saw a school friend of L and A reminiscing, Lebrato and didn"t want to watch any more.

Re: Defense Contempt Decision:
The Court found not-guilty on Contempt; no sanctions; referred the Defense to a local ethics committee for that committee's review and disciplinary action if any re: BW misfired "email" and MW discovery "leaks". JMO

1714595559175.png

Last edited:
There were 5 motion filings to the RA docket yesterday, Tues April 30.
I've read them. Very interesting. :)
(Apologies, I'm out of time to gather and post yesterday's stuff ...)
You may want to check the docket to read them ...

Most curious (IMO) from yesterday's motions is that the pings on Libby's phone on Feb 13 Feb 14 (through the AM up to about 5:45 am) exist in evidence (FBI).
But the Prosecution failed to include in discovery sent to the Defense the Feb 14th ping evidence. It was sent to the D at the end of April 2024.
So the Defense has not had benefit of this evidence; did not know those pings were part of the evidence records.
A 4th Franks followed that reveal.
Also, the D confirms they're bringing SODDI defense ... and Geofencing studies ... to trial.
And the D responds to the P's in Limine from Monday.
And the D motions for a pre-trial hearing, which Gull answered to day by setting a date for that hearing.
There's more... check it out if you wish!

jmho

was someone looking for this? I finally came across it ...
maybe it wasn't this one but the SW that was being looked for ...

Regardless, you can see the practice of the statement being prepared for the Judge in advance.
Judge can sign or not ...
JMHO

1714602652824.png

was someone looking for this? I finally came across it ...
maybe it wasn't this one but the SW that was being looked for ...

Regardless, you can see the practice of the statement being prepared for the Judge in advance.
Judge can sign or not ...
JMHO

View attachment 21968
Yes, but it's filled out still. The other one is not and not signed by either party. In other words, it's just a template and only a template.

Re: Defense Contempt Decision:
The Court found not-guilty on Contempt; no sanctions; referred the Defense to a local ethics committee for that committee's review and disciplinary action if any re: BW misfired "email" and MW discovery "leaks". JMO

View attachment 21965
Well, well, well. I nearly posted over the top of you lol. Guess she learned her lesson.

I think that's very fair. I said months ago sanctions in the form of a fine would have been acceptable. Instead she decided to force them to resign. We all know how that went with the higher court.

Last edited:
People are charged with intimidation all the time. You've never heard of intimidation of a witness or similar?

I guess what I mean is most people woudln't be in solely for that. They'd have a charge and a case and then they'd intimidate a witness who was going to testify against them in the first case so there'd be at least two charges.

And actually I don't think of it as being called intimidation but intimidation of a witness so to me it sounded different like intimidation of just whoever I guess.

Not important it just seemed he'd e in prison for more than that one thing. Or is he in county for it and was in Westville for something else? I don't know. The entire thing was totally confusing the way the posts were laid out and so on.

I guess it is Lebrato who was Gull's pick for the few months R&B were off the case. I am not even sure he did anything for RA except support the F memo.
Yes by end I knew it was Lebrato. Don't recall him doing a thing either other than supporting the Old D and ageeing with all like a parrot. I think it was also that one wasn't it who wrote the thing about the prosecution reading an ex parte filing which CLEARLY was the defense's own fault/mistake as nothing ever came of it and they themselves never said as much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom