LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Auger: She was hired as expert (Gull approved) to do a special type of interview of FBI witnesses. (In order to depose FBI, an attny some additional training/qualification.) (forget the technical term... if it comes to me I'll post it.) Inferred from the need of her expertise as such ... The D is calling FBI agents.

New attorney joins defense team in Delphi murders case

Gull ruled the Defense not-guilty on contempt.
Links for the D's 3rd recusal request? See the summary of hearing Tuesday that you posted here from reddit above, quote:

Also from docket:
View attachment 22015
View attachment 22016
RA (postponed) now has time to ask SCOIN - once again - for a new, non-biased judge.

JMHO
Demeanig? Don't they use spellcheck LOL?

Someone posted his mugshot? Once he appears for the hearing I guess it is impossible to keep that out of the press. I took it to mean it was announced in advance of his appearance, when it should not have been. That's what a leak usually means.
Yes - what was the name of the not-too-far away Jail he was being held at for this week's hearing? Forgive me I'm a bit tired today. can't remember... it's near Allen. Anyway ... they booked him in at the jail, mugshot, height, weight and posted it on line b/4 the hearing even started. So much for safekeeping in IN. MOO

Yes - what was the name of the not-too-far away Jail he was being held at for this week's hearing? Forgive me I'm a bit tired today. can't remember... it's near Allen. Anyway ... they booked him in at the jail, mugshot, height, weight and posted it on line b/4 the hearing even started. So much for safekeeping in IN. MOO
Allen County jail? It wouldnt take a degree to work it out though really. Perhaps family and counsel visited him while he was there too so they would be notified.

The D is calling FBI Delphi investigation witnesses in support of their theory and in support of their geotech analysis. (Attny Auger is specially qualified to depose FBI ... and that's been going on, IMO.)

The D has made another recusal request. I am thinking the D will bring another original action to the ISC to remove Gull if she does not recuse herself. She pursued unfounded contempt hearings and has made many technical and decision choices against RA's interest in a fair trial. The record of her bias is much stronger than in October.

JMHO
The D may do such but I disagree on the record of bias. She did not pursue contempt, the prosecution did, what are you talking of? With legit basis and she also found them NOT in contempt. Just sloppy, negligent and so on and who can deny that? Even B & R selves admitted and basically said that as to not secuirn things and we ALL now it no matter what side of the fence one is on, do not go recreating that history, leak, theft (alleged), suicide and so on. And she did not find them in contempt.

As to other filings, many a one are lacking nor had decisions been made on all when B & R bailed on the speedy trial. I mean LOOK at it for what it IS. What worse record that is stronger? The ones ruled on give solid bases and the rest were about to be argued or ruled on but I guess again they were not prepared.

Your thoughts of going to the ISC to remove Gull is a total guess unless of course you know this somehow. It didn't work the first time--some crow about they got put back on but they also did not get Gull removed and both are true and I can say it but funny only one side gets talked of with some. Also why'd they drop speeding trial instead of just filing with the ISC? I am pretty sure such a filing or request halts the speedy trial clock...? So would putting their client into a mental health hospital or requesting a mental health eval or so on. SAw it in Daybell many a time (different state).

They aren't prepared, they never have been imo. It is as predictable as all get out.

If one strips away all the BS and defense smoke in this case, way late by the way before they ever did sh*t, there's very little that has been done nor decided in both directions. Anything not done that way was the finally doing something bs and ridiculous filings like all the Franksk memos.

As far as Gull recusing, I am pretty certain there's no hint she's RA's ex gf's mother, nor ever had a case with RA before where she showed bias and knows him and did wrong to him, probably doesn't go to dinner and NM's or RA's or B & R's homes every week, Etc. She has made decisions both ways. But whatever, this is all your "thinking" anyhow and again she did not pursue unfounded anything and found in their favor other than their total neglience etc which they themslves pretty much blamed it on rather than the truth and INTENTIONAL act of it (IMHO).

So you are predicting and I would only say if they are going to do this which I see no reason to assume, but go for it but you are talking of them now having time to do so and they could do this an time and they will likely do so and sit on it and wait and in October or when a decision comes still not be prepared. That's why they DOOOOOOOO. Nothing and then throw a kind as they have done nothing or realize the evidence against their client.

Let's just even say they get their wish and Gull is off, it doesn't change anything. A new judge revisits the same stuff or same gets filed? Lol. The FMs imo are out the window. Intentional leaking, imaginary scenarios in the document wanting the public to run with as fact or suggestion, and naming individuaqls they say outright did these murders. All coming after their ignored by them client confessed. Imo. And it took some time for them to do their job at all and then scramble to do that as they'd never read imo a thing nor hand held their client in any way nor his family.

i'm sidetracking now. Anyhow I don't see another legit judge finding much differently. There is just clearly EVIDENCE they need gone and they know when it comes their client is history.

Where was this recusal motion before the 11th hour yet again? There is no huge record as you say of her ruling against that is different than earlier on?

Stuff put out there to become biased legend. Well we know one thing, if ever replaced it isn't going to be Diener taking over.

The wiener bailed and Gull has stood to all of it despite whatever it is probably from defense, their leaks, the attempts to sway through their chain on down to YT channels that are now silent for some reason... Gee I wonder if the suicide, investigation, and more as to who got what and a contempt filing has caused all of the folks to shut up.... From the previous attempts to sway this entire thing for the defense and defendant...

All just my opinion. There is BIG evidence Ricky and defense are worried about. Defense wasnt or even AWARE of such as they don't do their job until Ricky confessed. IMO. Not stating as fact as some do.

We know they don't care what they've done to the victims but they just stuck their client for another how many months and I don't think honestly they will go then either but theyll need some solid reason for next time...

She also granted their depos of inmates, etc., the hearing they asked for and more. The ones who are not ready and out of time are pretty clear. Not sure what you are talking of re any worse record. They ASKED for speedy and they GOT it but they can't pull it off themselves. I think the rest are ready, and capable. All of course jmo.

I wish I had one lol. Loved those things.
I'd have no doubt you could find one lol. The things couldn't be sold for $5 and abounded. I bought one from the office I worked at for 20 years on the edge of computer time, I knew them well. Learned on in high school. But then they abounded and you almost couldn't get a $1 for them kind of like old exercise equipment. I would debate taking one now and the reason I would ONLY haven't used one in years and ditched the ones I had is because someing NON internet capable when in a pinch from the bs messed up things might just be handy on occasion. Not down, not updating, not messing things up.

Anyone start out on a WANG as to "computers"? I learned IBM PCs and then first job had more ancient--WANGS. I had to be taught them and a few months later was teaching the longer term employees and the one to train us about IBM PCs I knew more than the tech putting the in knew lol. A son/partner of the senior attorney head name knew to push for updating and so they did he won out and all office got PCs and took out the WANGS but the tutoring from the "experts" was no good. Probably like most things like that hired a week or so before and back then... Oh boy. S knew the stuff and wow, not long there and I was turned to as to how to operate. I redid every single legal form and more. A handful of years later I took a position in which I found myself back to IBM Selectric and carbon paper. :thud: One owner that was into computerizing and had bought a small Apple.... SMH. Still kind of infancy days in many places were computers... Guessing others can identify. Depends on age though, I know some are younger...

Is there links for this. I see you put JMHO but there must be court dics for these. How can they go to the ISC when it was the ISC who chose her and kept her on unanimously when the D tried before? That's just a waste of time IMO. The contempt against D was found wasnt it, but I thought reduced and punishment has not been meted yet IIRC.

What theory is Auger pursuing? I thought the F theory was dead in the water based on P motions. Gull was not happy with her being there the other day at all. She is supposed to be assisting R&B not running the show.
This is ALL just supposition as far as I can tell unless it can be linked from somewhere. In the majority of our states it is up to the judge to recuse self if requested and if appealed to the state SC they take on a very limited number of requests and cases.

And s you so aplty point out they've already been there and judge was NOT removed and imo she has formed no worse record nor show of bias. She is ruling and giving solid bases.

This is all total guessing anyhow and yeah it would be another thing they'd try I'm sure if it comes down to it as they do anything.

WHAT is in this evidence we do not KNOW ABOUT??? More than one thing I'm thinking...

Well I would certainly try and do something if I saw him turning up looking exactly like BG.
No sh*t right? And even like the younger sketch.... His new look basically shows how both could be.... Which helps make the one witness and what she thought make more sense...

I haven't fully caught up on any thread or case. I was losing self in Daybell and trying to de-steam from week. It is 2:35 a.m. and I should be in bed. I can sleep in tomorrow (today) but won't happen and have to get some major things down but here I am not that tired and still up...

I'd have no doubt you could find one lol. The things couldn't be sold for $5 and abounded. I bought one from the office I worked at for 20 years on the edge of computer time, I knew them well. Learned on in high school. But then they abounded and you almost couldn't get a $1 for them kind of like old exercise equipment. I would debate taking one now and the reason I would ONLY haven't used one in years and ditched the ones I had is because someing NON internet capable when in a pinch from the bs messed up things might just be handy on occasion. Not down, not updating, not messing things up.

Anyone start out on a WANG as to "computers"? I learned IBM PCs and then first job had more ancient--WANGS. I had to be taught them and a few months later was teaching the longer term employees and the one to train us about IBM PCs I knew more than the tech putting the in knew lol. A son/partner of the senior attorney head name knew to push for updating and so they did he won out and all office got PCs and took out the WANGS but the tutoring from the "experts" was no good. Probably like most things like that hired a week or so before and back then... Oh boy. S knew the stuff and wow, not long there and I was turned to as to how to operate. I redid every single legal form and more. A handful of years later I took a position in which I found myself back to IBM Selectric and carbon paper. :thud: One owner that was into computerizing and had bought a small Apple.... SMH. Still kind of infancy days in many places were computers... Guessing others can identify. Depends on age though, I know some are younger...
Gosh I started on a paper punch tape machine at the bank in the late 60's that all the cheques and credits went through. It was like an enormous typewriter with the paper tape reel loaded on the side clacking away. The large paper tapes and vouchers went up to Threadneedle St by courier every COB day.
Next job and computer was an Apple for about 5 years at the next job and then the USN was a big mainframe for about 6 months then an Apple again for about the next 15-20 years. Standalone then connected to internet, email etc mid 90's onwards. Never used IBM AFICR.

The D have had their feelings hurt. They clearly don't like being called sloppy LOL.

OMG. Never have felt for whoi I feel a guilty defendant like in this one. When it comes to his representation. Said it before, saying it again.

THEY THEMSELVES admitted to this. Not intent, no never, but negligence, sloppiness, etc, not worryingi about safekeeping and it's pretty much all she decided or said.

I will NEVER believe that or buy that. I believe in total intent and doubt the story.

And now the princesses are hurt. Yeah right.

It is alternately between laughter at them annd sheer disgust, for me anyhow. Sorry to anyone that offends. I don't feel for most defendants or perps but if I could pick this man up and plop him down wish imo some real attorneys I'd do so. I do NOT FEEL FOR HIM as to what he did, I can't stand him in that regard but he does deserve a real defense team, anyone does.

Let them do as they like to their client, to the public, to the other side, file with the ISC. Delay until the cows come home as most defense attys do. All at the expense of their own client and everyone else. And the facts will remain the same. And justice if not her on earth will one day b served anyhow.

Said it the other day, saying it again, I feel and am outraged for the girls and their families but this is almost beond boring me with the same old same old. And give these two more than a month ore even 1/2 of a trial and they will do the same to a jury. Actually on that thought if allowed, guarantee them as long as they want to a point as they will lose it just from being up that long with a jury.

RA and I'm going to guess wife and mom made this choice and now they are stuck with them and ineffective counsel is out the window, the one claim that would really fit her for appeal imo.

I should laugh as if no one was slaughtered and some accused perp's freedom and life wasn't on the line, it would truly be funny and laughable but that isn't the case. None of it is funny although I can't help but have some humor at some of it and some who fall into it. Or for it. Or espouse it.

The D have had their feelings hurt. They clearly don't like being called sloppy LOL.

RIDICULOUS. And it should be sent on to the ethics or oversight committee. Not sure they are called the same in every state. They admitted to such themselves. No law office has someone wandering into rooms where legal documents are laid out with their combine 70 years or whatever of experince. DUH. Just now read 100 years in something tonight by them, with someone else added in, a constant stupid statement by the. That only proves more so one should know better.

Plus we know by now how the story has changed as to who MW was and what he did, etc. for them.

Gosh I started on a paper punch tape machine at the bank in the late 60's that all the cheques and credits went through. It was like an enormous typewriter with the paper tape reel loaded on the side clacking away. The large paper tapes and vouchers went up to Threadneedle St by courier every COB day.
Next job and computer was an Apple for about 5 years at the next job and then the USN was a big mainframe for about 6 months then an Apple again for about the next 15-20 years. Standalone then connected to internet, email etc mid 90's onwards. Never used IBM AFICR.
And I've never used anything Apple even though the one boss had one and IBM came in from the other owner and the Apple had been was purchased and kind of sat In the back room except for another employee but that's it's own story. You are one of the few here older than I if you were working in the 60s. I was still a kid, no offense. Despite when any of us worked, many offices or bosses resisted new tech or money put in for or it and I ran into that big time. In fact I computerized both officesi was at over time. I updated others in a couple of other shows over the decades. My last office management job? OMG they still had the monitors that take up half a table, the towers, etc. Archaic. Networked but archaic. They had Quickbooks but their job software was like working on DOS.

What? Trying to see their stuff you mean? Or actually had it with the defense?
I took it to mean he was supporting the state from now on. Now I look for where I saw it and I cannot find it again. I looked at so much yesterday. Had a bit of a break today as weather is beautiful. We have gone straight from winter into summer, suddenly. Really hit today- shorts and sun top weather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom