LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
To wash off DNA?
I don't know... That's one of Tom's main theories. I'd have to go rewatch this short video of his and the guesses at the items in the vid. One shoe was missing and maybe in the creek no but the other with the girls? He debates whether the one item is underwear, also missing from Libby I think... And gives another thought rather than DNA I already forgot. I hope to heck my short term memory has not gone this bad but I put it down to the heavy works schedule and trying to catch up on a lot in all cases.

What I do remember is the map and the distance....From the down the hill, to creek, to bodies site, to back to creek if he did this after....I as always should be in bed, it is now 1:15 here and I have to work tomorrow.

I do think this video and this line of thought might make for some interesting discussion that would maybe be at least something other than the same old...

Agree, and it certainly seems the distrust is mutual.

One redacted email was pushed to the docket by the Defense b/c the Defense felt the contents contained Court actions/decisions that should be preserved on the docket.

Per reporting from last Tuesday's hearing, Baldwin advised the Court that another motion for the Court to recuse would be filed to the Court Docket. Judge Gull rejected the courtesy copy Baldwin offered her at the hearing.

IMO, should Judge Gull again refuse to recuse herself, it could be that RA and team are setting up to bring a 3rd Original Action to the the Supreme Court.
If the next hearing ends up with Judge Gull rejecting the 3rd party SODDI theory and evidence, it could be that RA and team are setting up for an interlocutory appeal of that 3rd party decision.
Either way, No quiet, no normal in this case.
Predicting continued rough weather ahead. (sigh.)

So ... will the scheduled upcoming 3-day hearing be interrupted by a writ to the SC?

Magic 8-Ball:
Will Judge Gull refuse to recuse for a 2nd time? Magic 8-Ball says: Without A Doubt
Will RA take Judge Gull's 2nd refusal to recuse to the SC? Magic 8-Ball says: Yes Definitely
Will the SC agree to hear RA's next original action? Magic 8-Ball says: Ask Again Later
I could definitely be wrong but weren't more than one email/s referenced in filings? Not sure, could definitely have that wrong.

There is NO professional relationship going on between anyone here other than maybe judge and prosecution. Now that some could say is "bias" but generally all parties and judge can talk about logistics, time needed, various things, just as they can sidebar during a trial, etc. Yeah I'd agree with you the distrust is mutual. Totally.

Good luck to them if they do the ISC thing. I don't see anyting yet that would turn out a bit differently.

These poor families. I'm sick of this sh*t. We all are. Imo.

If defense upends the 3 day hearing by an SC thing, well then that will tell the story. Never wanted decisions by her or a hearing. Or not prepared. Same old game. I dont' think most of their motions have a leg to stand on. The SODDIT I don't think does either but allowing NOTHING at least hinting of that or suggesting it I'm a bit more torn on if fair to halt. But IMO they don't have enough. They'd have been better with RL or KK by a long shot than the O thing.

To have a BIT OF A LIGHTER NOTE here on occasion, did you really ask your Magic 8 Ball? if I still had mine I would lol. I bought my granddaughter one when little, she is now a high schooler. I wonder if she still has it. I should ask her. And borrow it. Or get self another. It irritated me though when a grade schooler when it would not give me the answers I wanted!!

Agree, and it certainly seems the distrust is mutual.

One redacted email was pushed to the docket by the Defense b/c the Defense felt the contents contained Court actions/decisions that should be preserved on the docket.

Per reporting from last Tuesday's hearing, Baldwin advised the Court that another motion for the Court to recuse would be filed to the Court Docket. Judge Gull rejected the courtesy copy Baldwin offered her at the hearing.

IMO, should Judge Gull again refuse to recuse herself, it could be that RA and team are setting up to bring a 3rd Original Action to the the Supreme Court.
If the next hearing ends up with Judge Gull rejecting the 3rd party SODDI theory and evidence, it could be that RA and team are setting up for an interlocutory appeal of that 3rd party decision.
Either way, No quiet, no normal in this case.
Predicting continued rough weather ahead. (sigh.)

So ... will the scheduled upcoming 3-day hearing be interrupted by a writ to the SC?

Magic 8-Ball:
Will Judge Gull refuse to recuse for a 2nd time? Magic 8-Ball says: Without A Doubt
Will RA take Judge Gull's 2nd refusal to recuse to the SC? Magic 8-Ball says: Yes Definitely
Will the SC agree to hear RA's next original action? Magic 8-Ball says: Ask Again Later
Have you got a copy of the redacted email you are mentioning here? That is probably what Gull is referring to I guess. If she sends private emails to P or D she doesn't want to subsequently see them on a docket, so that was what she was unhappy about. It's her court.

They are proving Gull's point perfectly really because they are too sloppy to even check their spelling on official court documents.

When was the first time she refused to recuse? When they went to ISC to be reinstated?

What's the Magic 8 ball LOL? I've never heard of that as a source. Do you mean a guess?

Last edited:
I don't know... That's one of Tom's main theories. I'd have to go rewatch this short video of his and the guesses at the items in the vid. One shoe was missing and maybe in the creek no but the other with the girls? He debates whether the one item is underwear, also missing from Libby I think... And gives another thought rather than DNA I already forgot. I hope to heck my short term memory has not gone this bad but I put it down to the heavy works schedule and trying to catch up on a lot in all cases.

What I do remember is the map and the distance....From the down the hill, to creek, to bodies site, to back to creek if he did this after....I as always should be in bed, it is now 1:15 here and I have to work tomorrow.

I do think this video and this line of thought might make for some interesting discussion that would maybe be at least something other than the same old...
One of the girl's shoes was found the other side of the creek by the search party wasn't it? Which led them to look further and find the girls, I believe.

Yeah I noted that too in your Reddit link. LMAO. Think the papers are organized??? LOL. Or they've read all?
It's funny they are saying 100 years experience. I guess they are adding the 3 lawyers individual experience together to enable that. I don't think the firm has 100 years experience but I will check.

ETA I have checked the website (see below) and didn't see the 100 years. But I think they have it on Facebook and it is stated as combined experience. Baldwin began in '96. On the website, it is interesting to read the case successes that he has had.

Last edited:
Have you got a copy of the redacted email you are mentioning here? That is probably what Gull is referring to I guess. If she sends private emails to P or D she doesn't want to subsequently see them on a docket, so that was what she was unhappy about. It's her court.

They are proving Gull's point perfectly really because they are too sloppy to even check their spelling on official court documents.

When was the first time she refused to recuse? When they went to ISC to be reinstated?

What's the Magic 8 ball LOL? I've never heard of that as a source. Do you mean a guess?
It's a "toy" It's form is an "eight ball" liike in pool (maybe billiards to you). You ask it a question and turn it over. There is a "window" on the bottom. Inside is liquid and a three dimensional triangular thing with answers on each side. One side will float upwards with your answer. I had one as a child when they were well made and fairly heavy. The one I got my granddaughter was made much cheaper, probably in China.

Says fortune telling but I'd say it was used a toy more than anythng. If any "rea" fortune teller used one I'd have been keeping my money lol. Not that I've ever consulted one or every would. They were always and still are sold in toy departments.

THAT SPELLING error was in bold and caps and part of the title/lead in basically. HOW do you miss that? I just have never seen such sh*t with attorneys. It IS more proof of their sloppiness.

It's also more unprofessionalism (may not be a word lol) to even be saying such things in those areas of a document. Put it in the body if you need to. It's like ridiculous emotional stuff rather that legal writing. She "DEMEANGED" us or however it went! Gull is like a mean teacher and they are whining or some such. I just find it even if spelled correctly SO ridiculous and unprofessional.

There have been several emails but I can't recall what I'm thinking of--it may be what the ISC went through...? Or were such filed and provided to them? Or to the local trial court/Gull but put on the record by uploading/e-filing?

There MAY be just one depending on what one is talking of...

One of the girl's shoes was found the other side of the creek by the search party wasn't it? Which led them to look further and find the girls, I believe.
Darned if I recall. Seems like it because I recall speculation of whether she lost it in running, etc. I seem to recall Kelsey being on the bridge (I think)--at least not where the girls were found) and hearing about the shoe and she just knew then and they yes, then found the girls.

It's funny they are saying 100 years experience. I guess they are adding the 3 lawyers individual experience together to enable that. I don't think the firm has 100 years experience but I will check.

ETA I have checked the website (see below) and didn't see the 100 years. But I think they have it on Facebook and it is stated as combined experience. Baldwin began in '96. On the website, it is interesting to read the case successes that he has had.

This is something he or they love to say. I think I've heard four different numbers at least of combined experience in filings but perhaps it depends on if talking of one, both, who is with them now, etc. lol. You know I've said before and will again it is like whoever drafts documents failed or did not attend a class in law school for it. No brevity rambling, long titles, lead ins, I could go on and on. Emotional. Juvenile. Unprofessional. A pro se defendant could do better imo. But it's more like someone pro SE than an attorney drafting such.

I read one paragraph and I'm done lol. Anyone see anything wrong in this sentence:

Check here to see if any other lawyer you are talking with are certified.

I just can't.

I read one paragraph and I'm done lol. Anyone see anything wrong in this sentence:

Check here to see if any other lawyer you are talking with are certified.

I just can't.
Yeah - grammatically incorrect. It should be "is certified". "Lawyers are certified" or 'Lawyer is certified" but never "Lawyer are certified"

One thing I do not understand is how can they get away with blaming others for the crime without getting sued?

Some rival lawyer should take that case on and sue their @rses off.

Yeah I noted that too in your Reddit link. LMAO. Think the papers are organized??? LOL. Or they've read all?
They are all to do with the crazy F paperwork, I bet. I do not understand how the D are allowed to do this and just blame a group of people with no witness or car sightings, DNA or phone evidence. Did the O's teleport in or come by flying saucer?

Maybe the D are using the 8 ball system. Are Odinists involved? Did they land via flying saucer? Did they teleport to leave? Etc.

Last edited:

1715540455502.png

Yeah - grammatically incorrect. It should be "is certified". "Lawyers are certified" or 'Lawyer is certified" but never "Lawyer are certified"

One thing I do not understand is how can they get away with blaming others for the crime without getting sued?

Lawyers have always had broad and absolute litigation privilege and immunity against stuff like defamation. No one would bother being a lawyer if they couldn't point the finger at others for fear of being held accountable for slander/libel/defamation or pain/suffering for their prosecutorial/plaintiff or defense activities on behalf of their clients.

see below:
The Boundaries of Litigation Privilege | ABI

Spelling errors are common and irrelevant in criminal trial papers especially if meaning is obvious and words are repeated and spelled correctly. Stuff has to get filed, if it is a material spelling error that's been filed the author will submit a formal revision to the docket. (Like someone's name is entirely wrong.)

Not certain the first time she refused to recuse, I'd agree it was covered in first the ISC filing.

JMHO

(I had to find a bit of time to search for the redacted email - here it is):

1715549615452.png
1715549637999.png

Darned if I recall. Seems like it because I recall speculation of whether she lost it in running, etc. I seem to recall Kelsey being on the bridge (I think)--at least not where the girls were found) and hearing about the shoe and she just knew then and they yes, then found the girls.
I'd add wasn't the other shoe found with the girls, believe Tom said as much as well. It would seem to me if trying to get rid of DNA, it would be both and unsure why DNA would be on shoes to begin with... I think the tie dyed shirt was found there Libby had on, I do recall him saying that. I believe the shoe was Libby's. He was wondering about another time thought perhaps her underwear but wasn's sure but they were missing it is thought? Wasn't a sock missing too? Man I just watched it and can't recall it all. I may have to watch again, it was only like 6 minutes.

SPEAKING OF TOM: Just started his weekly Sunday video. Said there were only a few filings this week and right out of the gate was one by the P who wants the reports of a psychologist entered. Though typically confidential they say there ware exceptions and one is for homicide trials when such statements relate to fact or circumstance of the homicide directly they are admissible.

I'm not even TWO minutes in Did we know this? I don't recall anyone sharing this this past week that this was filed by the P. His goose is cooked imo. They'd only want such because of confession and facts.

I hope such occurs. It's deserved.

Yeah he missed a few classes or barely passed them I'd have to say. Tom's also making fun of "preacipe" Lol. He did that one twice in a filing. Name of it and body of it.

And then think about how ridiculous their last minute problem with length of time at trial was when a jury had already had notices and the pool set to come starting TOMORROW. And they just think well duh, can't we just ask what 400 jurors if they can stay an extra week or two? WHAT legal system do they exist in or have worked in in the past?

And the request they made for transcript was one they were provided before. Must have misfiled it or maybe MW took it....

Hard to help these comments as it is all there for all to see.

They are all to do with the crazy F paperwork, I bet. I do not understand how the D are allowed to do this and just blame a group of people with no witness or car sightings, DNA or phone evidence. Did the O's teleport in or come by flying saucer?

Maybe the D are using the 8 ball system. Are Odinists involved? Did they land via flying saucer? Did they teleport to leave? Etc.
I think it's all show towing four things or whatever it was of paperwork. One alone would be filled if not three by their F memos and attatchments lol. So I agree, probably a lot of that paperwork.

Or rented one of Daybell's portals LMAO.

I hope one day they are used for naming these men. They deserve it imo.

Spelling errors are common and irrelevant in criminal trial papers especially if meaning is obvious and words are repeated and spelled correctly. Stuff has to get filed, if it is a material spelling error that's been filed the author will submit a formal revision to the docket. (Like someone's name is entirely wrong.)

Not certain the first time she refused to recuse, I'd agree it was covered in first the ISC filing.

JMHO

(I had to find a bit of time to search for the redacted email - here it is):

View attachment 22027
View attachment 22028
Regardless such errors by a professional don't give people and many clients much confidence in them and can certainly affect it. They are already known to be sloppy and negligent and it's just more proof. Even if an assistant "typed" such, the didn't apparently review very well, EITHER attorney. I worked for the types of attorneys back when who are what they should be. They reread everything THREE times at least, made changes, corrected any errors by staff or self and so on. We reread legal real estate descriptions back and forth to each as well as one wrong change in the historical records can cause serious problems. These just "ain't (lol) that type of attorney.

It was the best place I could have ever started working for the sheer learning and absolute dedication to accuracy and timely filings. Stressful, but a heck of a training experience. It went on to stand me well throughout my life in all positions. I however brought my own things to them as well as I was up on tech, they weren't. and computerized every form in their office, ALL of them. I sidetrack but this is just evidence OF how they work and operate imo.

When one of my daugther's was in grade school, one of her weekly spelling lists came home, and two words were misspelled on it. I was SO not happy and not impressed. It was just months into the school year, two maybe, and that gave me an opinion right there of the teacher she had and that she was lacking big time. I don't care if she "typed" it or the school office did, she should be ensuring NOTHING like that goes home, TEACHING kids to spell and you have it WRONG.

That is what this kind of things hows and is. The first sentence in B's website is grammatically incorrect.

I get sloppy in here. I had my years of having to care about accuracy but this isn't work and it isn't court and I type fast and don't go reread and edit with little time. What they have filed though with a COURT would never get past me. It may not be the biggest thing and I hate being a grammar Nazi (I did not capitalize that) but for many people, these things hint at other things. For instance, do they get their material facts right and can you count on it? Etc. If he is so poor in these education areas, where else is he lacking? When the are talking never seeing a trial with an ending date (excuse ME??) he doesn't cite anything legal just in his life and cases, never seen it.

I'm sorry they remain bozos to me. B for sure. R stays with and behind it so I guess I'd think the same there.

RA and family have made their choice (which most don't get) as to these attorneys or at least keeping them. That's a big mistake imo.

Just my honest opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom