LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No prob. Only if you come across it.

If he was a pharmacist at CVS I just do not understand why he was not recognised by those who saw him that day and gave info for the sketch. Also, why hasn't he been recognised from the sketch by people who know him.

I believe he was a pharmacy tech, not a pharmacist.

But you don't know that he did, either.

Anyway. I'm not going to keep expending both our energies over this.
We honestly don't know Kline or RA did either. Of course they did arrest them which means they feel they have the evidence but look how long it took. It could have just been taking that long for Logan too. Also consider that we had no idea who Kline or RA even were when they were arrested. Logan we did. So for me he is jO ust as viable of a suspect if not more so and there is the apparent fact of this ring. They don't generally use the word ring for just two people. Nor probably even three. So who are the rest? And if Kline and RA are both involved, they are BOTH local and so is Logan and so this ring could possibly all be local men. I'm not saying any of that is fact but it certainly isn't hard to believe possible in this case.

For me, I am not stuck on Logan but I sure am open to it whereas you seem to be stuck on that he can't be involved. And I truly don't think there is any way to be sure of that. Believe it
? Yes of course, but sure of it? I don't see how.

I don't mean disrespect or an argument, just explaining my reasoning.

I'd also add that it is interesting this year started with Logan dying, then we had the Klines as suspects and Kline arrested. Now we have RA arrested and named. There almost seems to be a natural progression of things happening related to this case. Meaning Logan was tied to the case through the years. Also consider we learned of the FBI's interest and belief in Logan as a suspect and saw the papers on that. Then we saw things to do with Kline's interviews, etc. Then we see RA's arrest. This case was basically silent and dead for years and now we get a year of almost constant activity on it with three different people coming up as suspects in this year. Four if you count Kline's father.

Each man could quite possibly have led to the next OR added that last piece of evidence needed for arrests. It's certainly possible it all started with something said by Logan when he was dying or of papers or some evidence he had that was found after his death. That is one thought I had.

Info on Logan's investigation was let out. Then info on Kline was let out or leaked, or somehow made public on the court filings--I'm not so sure that was an accidental leak. And now RA is arrested after negotiations by Kline and a river search...

We honestly don't know Kline or RA did either. Of course they did arrest them which means they feel they have the evidence but look how long it took. It could have just been taking that long for Logan too. Also consider that we had no idea who Kline or RA even were when they were arrested. Logan we did. So for me he is jO ust as viable of a suspect if not more so and there is the apparent fact of this ring. They don't generally use the word ring for just two people. Nor probably even three. So who are the rest? And if Kline and RA are both involved, they are BOTH local and so is Logan and so this ring could possibly all be local men. I'm not saying any of that is fact but it certainly isn't hard to believe possible in this case.

For me, I am not stuck on Logan but I sure am open to it whereas you seem to be stuck on that he can't be involved. And I truly don't think there is any way to be sure of that. Believe it

Logan was outside the age range and maybe even the height range of the suspect IIRC. I don't believe he was ever declared a POI either. My memory may have failed me on this one I admit. I have checked when he died and I think it was 2020 ( of Covid ), not this year.

Last edited:

For me, I am not stuck on Logan but I suram open to it whereas you seem to be stuck on that he can't be involved. And I truly don't think there is any way to be sure of that. Believe it

I'm stuck on the fact he wasn't arrested for it. Honestly, there is no shortage of people with less than stellar character traits who haven't killed anyone. :)

Logan was outside the age range and maybe even the height range of the suspect IIRC. I don't believe he was ever declared a POI either. My memory may have failed me on this one I admit. I have checked when he died and I think it was 2020 ( of Covid ), not this year.

The date of his death has been confusing and conflicting but what I am hearing recently and I think it was on Grizzly True Crime it was January of this year and she has the documents, probate I believe, and maybe the obituary. If it wasn't her it was Plundr. I trust it is correct. Don't know where incorrect dates came from but yes the wrong dates are out there.

Daily Mail also had the two girls turned around. People take their word for things and it gets incorrect info put out sorry to say. They did something way incorrect on a few other cases too that happened in. One was Morphew and one was the Jamie Cl oss case.

Okay I found obit and it says 2020 but I think she took 2022 from the probate records. Hmm. Maybe she looked at a filing date or something else and got it wrong.

What IS interesting here is watch the pictures of him at different ages at the top of this obit!!!

He looked far different when he was younger of course...

I'm stuck on the fact he wasn't arrested for it. Honestly, there is no shortage of people with less than stellar character traits who haven't killed anyone. :)
To be fair, just because somebody isn't arrested, doesn't mean at all that they still aren't on the radar. I'm not set either way if he was involved yet, but not being arrested doesn't really mean anything sometimes.

Okay I found obit and it says 2020 but I think she took 2022 from the probate records. Hmm. Maybe she looked at a filing date or something else and got it wrong.

What IS interesting here is watch the pictures of him at different ages at the top of this obit!!!

He looked far different when he was younger of course...

That isn't him, he's too young and not even from the US. Ron Logan of Delphi was 77 in 2017.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom