LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't got the time ATM to watch you tubers which is why I am only going by the PC and LE. The guy is dead as well so is not around to defend himself.

This is all about stuff that was common knowledge before he died. Together, the videos take about a half hour total.

Seems like they are afraid for him for the other people locked up that want to harm him. Most likely they wouldn't care if they were sure he didn't have more info to give and afraid they won't get it out of him before he is harmed. Those locals have relatives/friends locked up there that are pizzed, plus some of the inmates themselves might be. Sure can't blame them for wanting to take care of him themselves though.
All true but to not disclose his location now that he isn't in county can only mean they figure people are so serious or other inmates or members of this ring that they will contact a prisoner in THAT prison to take care of him OR that someone there will if they know. I'm also sure there are just average people who may be in jail or prison that would HATE him for what he did to those girls.

Even so, they should be able to keep him away from others and safe. Doesn't seem to be the case though in many cases. We've seen it before.

This is all about stuff that was common knowledge before he died. Together, the videos take about a half hour total.
I have watched the second one and the FBI searched his place early on and found nothing. If there is anything in what she says why was he never arrested for the murders? The fake alibi was just to cover up the fact he drove himself AFAIK. He was prosecuted for that (perverting the course of justice or equivalent and breaking his probation) and served his time. And now he is dead there is nothing can be done about it anyway.

I haven't got the time ATM to watch you tubers which is why I am only going by the PC and LE. The guy is dead as well so is not around to defend himself.
I always feel a bit bad discussing him or anyone in these cases but the fact remains he lied to LE and asked someone else to do so for him as well. He made the decision that put in question. He maybe couldn't have helped it being his land but he decided to lie. He was investigated. It isn't like this is some random person being talked about that someone just picked out of thin air for no reason. That would be very unfair.

We honestly don't know that Kline or RA are guilty either but things they did apparently brought them onto cop radar just as what Logan did also did so.

Last edited:
I always feel a bit bad discussing him or anyone in these cases but the fact remains he lied to LE and asked someone else to do so for him as well. He made the decision that put in question. He maybe couldn't have helped it being his land but he decided to lie. He was investigated. It isn't like this is some random person being talked about that someone just picked out of thin air for no reason. That would be very unfair.

We honestly don't know that Kline or RA are guilty either but things they did apparently brought them onto cop radar.
Yes he lied and was convicted of it and served time. He is now dead so youtubers think they can say whatever they want now with no risk of being sued. Never speak ill of the dead is a saying I try to adhere too. At least the other two can defend themselves. I watched the timeline one and was not convinced of anything.

This Heavy article indicates they were looking into KK and the fake profile long before the death of RL, another reason I don't think RL was involved.

"In a Facebook post on December 6, 2021, Indiana police investigating the long dormant Delphi murder case revealed they are investigating the anthony_shots profile. This sparked a round of fervent online discussion on the case because authorities have rarely sought information on the case recently.

“Investigators would like any individual that communicated with, met, or attempted to meet the anthony_shots profile to contact law enforcement by utilizing the tip email/phone number: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535. Please provide as much information as you possibly can,” police wrote on Facebook.

“For example, when you communicated with anthony_shots, how you communicated with the profile, what social media applications the account used, and if anthony_shots attempted to meet you or obtain your address. If you have saved images or conversations with the anthony_shots profile, please attach them to your email.”

Court records show Kline was charged with a series of felonies in a still pending case in Indiana in August 2020. There is a hearing in the case on December 16, 2021. As of November 18, 2021, he was listed as still being in custody in the court records."

Yes he lied and was convicted of it and served time. He is now dead so youtubers think they can say whatever they want now with no risk of being sued. Never speak ill of the dead is a saying I try to adhere too. At least the other two can defend themselves. I watched the timeline one and was not convinced of anything.
I have never said I am convinced either. I clearly said I am not but that he is still a possibility to me.

Some are definitely over the top out there and were worse when he was alive. I am not saying anything nearly as bad as some but just the facts of things that still are questionable or could be. and how it COULD tie in. Neither is Cuz. And I'm pretty sure we have all spoken ill of the dead at one time or another although that is a great rule to try to follow for oneself. There are plenty of dead that are talked badly of like Epstein for instance. HItler. Michael Jackson. Others.

I have watched the second one and the FBI searched his place early on and found nothing. If there is anything in what she says why was he never arrested for the murders? The fake alibi was just to cover up the fact he drove himself AFAIK. He was prosecuted for that (perverting the course of justice or equivalent and breaking his probation) and served his time. And now he is dead there is nothing can be done about it anyway.

Why did you start with the second one first? Just curious. The times he asked his cousin to lie about fit in with the murder timeline too well, IMO.

I have never said I am convinced either. I clearly said I am not but that he is still a possibility to me.

Some are definitely over the top out there and were worse when he was alive. I am not saying anything nearly as bad as some but just the facts of things that still are questionable or could be. and how it COULD tie in. Neither is Cuz. And I'm pretty sure we have all spoken ill of the dead at one time or another although that is a great rule to try to follow for oneself. There are plenty of dead that are talked badly of like Epstein for instance. HItler. Michael Jackson. Others.

I don't think he did it alone. I think he was one piece of the puzzle.

Why did you start with the second one first? Just curious. The times he asked his cousin to lie about fit in with the murder timeline too well, IMO.
Because it was called timeline so I thought it would be short and relevant.
He just wanted him to say he drove when in reality he drove himself to Lafayette. That was the lie, I think.

Anyway here is another article that references KK and was originally an article from Feb 2021 that has now been added to in order to bring it up to date. Sorry if it was already posted but there is a lot of info in this.

Don't talk ill of the dead is a nice idea, but it happened while he was alive, what's the problem? She's not making stuff up. She's reading from the FBI report and commenting on things like his media interview and other things that were known, but not released til after his death.

In the TV interview, he had a chance to defend himself. He increases his pitch on "hill" when asked to say "down the hill" Nothing to use in court, but quite odd. If the police say they solved a decades old murder, but the DNA match died years before, they shouldn't name him?

He just wanted him to say he drove when in reality he drove himself to Lafayette. That was the lie, I think.

Anyway here is another article that references KK and was originally an article from Feb 2021 that has now been added to in order to bring it up to date. Sorry if it was already posted but there is a lot of info in this.

Why did he lie about the time at the fish store?

Don't talk ill of the dead is a nice idea, but it happened while he was alive, what's the problem? She's not making stuff up. She's reading from the FBI report and commenting on things like his media interview and other things that were known, but not released til after his death.

In the TV interview, he had a chance to defend himself. He increases his pitch on "hill" when asked to say "down the hill" Nothing to use in court, but quite odd. If the police say they solved a decades old murder, but the DNA match died years before, they shouldn't name him?
Exactly. Death should not quash a valid investigation of a person. Otherwise how would they find out who really did it if it wasn't that guy if they stopped the investigation on him that could possibly rule him out?

It is fine if you believe he was involved. I do not happen to think he was, that's all. I don't think comparisons to Hitler, Epstein, Jackson or others would change my mind either. If there was evidence, he would have been declared a POI. He wasn't. They had probable cause for the search, but it drew a blank. I remember it well, especially them taking away his white pick up truck. Absolutely nothing came of it except for LE to discover he drove himself when he should not have done, which violated his probation.

Exactly. Death should not quash a valid investigation of a person. Otherwise how would they find out who really did it if it wasn't that guy if they stopped the investigation on him that could possibly rule him out?
Well it did with Hitler, Epstein and Jackson. :nodding:

And death shall have no dominion.

This article is linked in the one you put there: I've bolded the lines I find interesting.

Possible suspect in Delphi murders on police radar since the killings​

Ron Wilkins
Lafayette Journal & Courier

Just days after police released the photo of "bridge man" in the investigations of the killings of teenagers Libby German and Abby Williams, at least 15 tipsters said the man was Ron Logan, according to an affidavit for a search warrant.

The man pictured in the video killed Libby and Abby on Logan's property along Deer Creek and east of the Monon High Bridge.

Affidavit gives new updates on Dephi murders​

The March 17, 2017, affidavit sheds lights on the crime scene.

The bodies had been staged and the killing would likely have caused the killer to get blood on himself. The killer also took a piece of clothing from the girls, according to the affidavit, which described this as a souvenir of the killings. The killer also might have photos of the crimes.

Libby and Abby did not appear to struggle or fight with their killer, according to the affidavit.

Indiana State Police say this man was walking near High Bridge in Delphi about the time that Liberty German and Abigail Williams were. If anyone recognizes this man, please call police.

The investigation into Ron Logan​

Two of Logan's former girlfriends told police that Logan was violent and threatened to kill them, according to the affidavit.

Logan, who was 77 when the girls were killed, did not have any trouble walking or getting up and down the hills along Deer Creek, according to the affidavit, which also noted that Logan has a similar build as the man in the picture.

The Murder Sheet podcast published the affidavit filed by a FBI agent asking for a warrant to search. The Journal & Courier confirmed with law enforcement that the affidavit is authentic.

The affidavit indicates that Logan, who died in January 2020, lied to investigators.

Police investigation expands:
Delphi murder investigation expands to Yellow or Yubo social media profile

It also indicated that Logan asked his cousin the morning of Feb. 14, 2017, to tell police — if asked — that he picked up Logan at his house between 2 and 2:30 p.m. Feb. 13, 2017, and drove to an aquarium store in Lafayette.

Police search the home, land and outbuildings belonging to Ron Logan on West Carroll County Road 300 North on March 17, 2017. Logan owns the land where Delphi teenagers Libby German and Abby Williams were killed. The affidavit for the search warrant indicates that Logan might have been involved in the killings. He died in January 2020, and he was never charged with the girls' killings.

"Based on investigators experience it is reasonable to believe that the creation of an alibi prior to the discovery of a crime indicates culpability or knowledge of the crime," the affidavit states.

The affidavit also noted that Logan's voice could be the man on the audio recording released by police in which the killer orders the girls to "go down the hill."

Cellphone records indicate that Logan's phone on the afternoon of Feb. 13, 2017, was in the area of the Moon High Bridge and near the banks of the creek where the girls' bodies were found. But the girls were killed about 1,400 feet from Logan's home, and the bridge is about 1/3 of a mile from the crime scene.

From scene of the crime:
Delphi crime scene property owner remains in jail

What Ron Logan said in 2017

The Journal & Courier interviewed Logan on Feb. 15, 2017 — two days after the killings.

"To have anyone murdered on your property … I don't know what my feelings are right now. It caught me by surprise,” Logan said, recalling how the two days after the killings were filled with people — first the police, then the reporters — asking him questions upon questions.

"I haven’t really had a chance to let it soak in," Logan said after a brief pause to think about the day's events. "I know the families.”

df118e39-b3b2-4342-a285-04fba9b495fe-20220209_NF_Delphi_03.JPG

Initial interview of suspect: 'This is a double homicide investigation'

"My kids grew up in this area," Logan said in 2017. "He went back there with his schoolmates. They went back there fishing and playing in the creek. Grace of God, it didn’t happen to them.”

He paused for a second, then said, "It is a different time."

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby responds​

The Journal & Courier spoke with Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby asking about whether the affidavit and search warrants were sealed.

Leazenby said he believed they were, but Logan received copies of the warrant, and Logan was known to share those documents with others, including the media.

Investigators have been tightlipped about the details of the crime, the crime scene and suspects, so Leazenby didn't want to see this information in the media.

"This is part of what needed to be reserved for the courtroom," Leazenby said of protecting the information from the case.

"Time will be the judge," he said when asked if the investigation might be hindered. "It might not be detrimental to the investigation."

As for Logan, police did search his house, property, digital devices and out buildings on March 17, 2017. It was the second search.

There is no indication of what police found during the searches.

Police arrested Logan on March 16, 2017, on allegations he violated his probation from a 2014 drunk driving case. They also charged him with being a habitual traffic violator for driving his truck to the landfill the morning of Feb. 13, 2017.

Logan pleaded guilty to both the charges and the violation of his probation, and he was ordered to serve two years in prison, according to online court records.

He was released in January 2018 after his prison sentence was modified to in-home detention, according to court records.

Police have not charged Logan — or any other person — with killing Libby or Abby, and the case remains under investigation.

I think the article said he stated he was there 5 to 5.30 pm and the receipt was 5.21pm so what was the lie? I didn't follow that.

The whole thing is explained really well in part one and part two of those videos, but I'll try.

Logan asked his cousin to lie about the times he went to the fish store, which he said was 2- 2:30ish. A receipt was found for his time at the fish store being 5:21. This makes the time he asked his cousin to lie for him being around the time the crime happened, and he was actually at the fish store around the time the bodies were discovered. The fish store is approx. a half hour away from where he lives. Pretty damning in my eyes.

Just to be clear, I don't think he acted alone. I believe he was part of a group.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom