LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That isn't him, he's too young and not even from the US. Ron Logan of Delphi was 77 in 2017.
Really? I searched specifically to Delphi too. This would though explain the confusion over what year he died if others also found this one. I was pretty sure the 2022 was correct so it likely is then. I am almost positive she was looking at the county probate papers.

Really? I searched specifically to Delphi too. This would though explain the confusion over what year he died if others also found this one. I was pretty sure the 2022 was correct so it likely is then. I am almost positive she was looking at the county probate papers.

In the videos I reposted, she says he died January 2022.

Okay I found obit and it says 2020 but I think she took 2022 from the probate records. Hmm. Maybe she looked at a filing date or something else and got it wrong.

What IS interesting here is watch the pictures of him at different ages at the top of this obit!!!

He looked far different when he was younger of course...

That's a different Ron Logan.

In the videos I reposted, she says he died January 2022.
And that's what I thought until I found that obit. I never really read the whole obit as I thought I had the right guy with the third search I'd done for an obit.

So then I go back to one thing could have led to another this year. Logan's death leads to Klines (or part of what did or that last piece, then Kline is arrested and Kline leads to RA.

As I've said I am pretty convinced on Kline leading to RA but not as convinced on Logan but I sure feel it is very possible...

Okay I found obit and it says 2020 but I think she took 2022 from the probate records. Hmm. Maybe she looked at a filing date or something else and got it wrong.

What IS interesting here is watch the pictures of him at different ages at the top of this obit!!!

He looked far different when he was younger of course...

I don't think that is the Delphi Ron Logan.

Yeah you probably haven't read further. I do think I had it right in the first place with 2022. This obit is probably where the confusion comes from in the case and people talking of when he died.
His date of death doesn't really matter whether 2020 or 2022. The important fact was that he was never arrested for the murders. His arrest was for breaching probation.

Now we have an arrest and a probable cause with RA and the KK connection so unless LE come out and actually say RL was involved, I will just be going by this latest PC and arrest.

His date of death doesn't really matter whether 2020 or 2022. The important fact was that he was never arrested for the murders. His arrest was for breaching probation.

Now we have an arrest and a probable cause with RA and the KK connection so unless LE come out and actually say RL was involved, I will just be going by this latest PC and arrest.
I respectfully disagree. I have said a few times that maybe there was some deathbed confession or something found amongst his things and there has been activity and documents this year with first Logan, then the Klines and now RA. I think it very possible one thing led to another.

And I don't think LE has even confirmed a connection of Kline and RA have they?

I think one is likely. And think Logan COULD relate as well. Not sold on him as I keep saying but do think it is not far fetched that he could relate.

Had he died in 2020, I would be less likely to think there may have been a deathbed confession or evidence found amongst his things that MAY have led to these new developments with other people THIS year so for me the year he died is relevant.

Trying to put it as clearly as I can. Not always that good at doing that.

I respectfully disagree. I have said a few times that maybe there was some deathbed confession or something found amongst his things and there has been activity and documents this year with first Logan, then the Klines and now RA. I think it very possible one thing led to another.

And I don't think LE has even confirmed a connection of Kline and RA have they?

I think one is likely. And think Logan COULD relate as well. Not sold on him as I keep saying but do think it is not far fetched that he could relate.
No problem. I think enough time has been wasted on him over the years and the other guy that was a POI, but now we have a new POI up in court in two months. We will now have to wait till January thru March to find out all the connections.

It just really bugs me that they are hiding his whereabouts from the public. There have been numerous prisoners housed in our prison system and remained safe.
I don't like secrecy in our systems in general.

To me the secrecy is to save them the work and trouble. Because a secure area and guards should be able to keep him safe without issue but they don't want the trouble of probably protestors or people calling, etc. It is for their sake I imagine.

But even then look what happens. Epstein was on watch and somehow was able to commit suicide.

I do wonder if it has anything to do with this ring... I mean there are probably other members that want to ensure he keeps his mouth shut like Kline may not have...

No problem. I think enough time has been wasted on him over the years and the other guy that was a POI, but now we have a new POI up in court in two months. We will now have to wait till January thru March to find out all the connections.
I actually have wavered on him and this arrest would SEEM to mean Logan is not part but I just am not able to dismiss him. Once we know what is what and the how and why, that will help determine whether even Kline has anything to do with this arrest. THAT one seems almost a certainty. Logan I'm not sure. There just are too many odd things there yet with Logan. One day hopefully LE provides the answers as the prosecution of this man may do as well.

With the stupid bank mess and more I've been able to do little, had any time or been able to focus on other things. But the other morning I had a video playing while I was unloading my car and heard parts of it but not all. Grizzly True Crime. She had some news clip on and I heard them say that LE said the investigation is 90 percent complete. I don't know if they meant Carter said it or who and if there was a statement by someone in LE to that effect but it sounded like it. When I got a moment I "rewound" the video a bit to try to find it so I could get the source, find the media thing and put it here. Then someone came. I later tried again and then I had to call the bank or some such. Then I had to travel. Now not even sure which video of hers it was but a recent one in the last couple of days.

Anyhow, that's the first I've heard that. I wonder if there is any chance at this November hearing that they will unseal? And by then LE will be where they feel it can be

Watch those videos. The FBI believes(d) that he was involved. He made his cousin lie about the times they went to the fish store. Watch the videos.

I don't like secrecy in our systems in general.

To me the secrecy is to save them the work and trouble. Because a secure area and guards should be able to keep him safe without issue but they don't want the trouble of probably protestors or people calling, etc. It is for their sake I imagine.

But even then look what happens. Epstein was on watch and somehow was able to commit suicide.

I do wonder if it has anything to do with this ring... I mean there are probably other members that want to ensure he keeps his mouth shut like Kline may not have...
Seems like they are afraid for him for the other people locked up that want to harm him. Most likely they wouldn't care if they were sure he didn't have more info to give and afraid they won't get it out of him before he is harmed. Those locals have relatives/friends locked up there that are pizzed, plus some of the inmates themselves might be. Sure can't blame them for wanting to take care of him themselves though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom