LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? Where is the box cutter thing coming from? Never heard that one and think I've read all recently or watched the videos.
From my post 6966 above.

ISP Lt. Jerry Holeman testified that an inmate claimed Allen admitted he threw away a boxcutter in a dumpster behind the CVS store where he worked in Delphi.
Prosecutors are expected to introduce bullet evidence linking Allen to a gun displayed at the murder scene and that Libby and Abby died of cutting wounds.

I'm still looking for the cell phone ping evidence. This article talks about all the reasons Logan was a suspect.

They were wrong. He was in Lafayette illegally driving his truck until around 6pm when he got home. That's probably when his phone pinged near the scene as he drove back. LE will have all his movements. Why the heck are you still talking about RL?

Okay. Now I don't like a lot of what Scott says here but people know I have some respect for him and he is a defense attorney and also do not agree with it all, and he says QUITE a bit here on this case, but some of it, if someone wants some things on the "other" side of this, the defense side, then here's another side to it and view. I just found this and just finished listening. He gives the legal stuff and is a defense attorney. He ends with saying he thinks this will all be overturned on appeal and I SURE didn't like that. Meaning any conviction because of what has went on. It is interesting because I was just starting to think as much as I don't like it that maybe the D should be allowed their O theory but of course within trial rules, questions, witnesses and behavior, like all should be on either side.

Again, I don't agree with him on everything like him talking of Gull hating the defense and always ruling against because I think the D has done plenty not that such should influence a judge but also filed a lot of very unprofessional sh*t lacking a lot of basis. I'd like him to comment on THAT. He talks of prosecution games in all cases with discovery, etc. and of course he is a defense attorney but talking of games, uhm, isn't that the case with both sides in many cases unless you have those rare attorneys who abide by what is to be done and talk to each other on either side and don't pull things?

And sooo I watched it and don't agree with all by a long shot BUT some is hard to ignore or entirely disagree with, SOME, I feel it one sided from a defense attorney to a point, but whatever. And in the interest of fairness, I thought I'd post it/link it. It's not long at all but longer than his general couple of minutes on several cases he will cover in a podcast. It is the first one up if I recall but after he plays a sponsor ad and prefaces the show. and what is going to be in it. Then it's I don't know how long it was, no more than ten minutes is my guess, maybe less of RA and these motions and the legal standards and such. He fails imo to show that there is not much substance to some of the defense claims but that isn't what he is looking at so I guess that explains that.

Okay, just looked and it ended at 17 minutes in on the Delphi part and he had some time with other things in the beginning like sponsor and preface so probably around 12 or thereabouts, minutes.

Personally I don't think defenses should be allowed to go all out crazy with theories that don't have much to them and I think it is a bad precedent but maybe go ahead and allow it but keep them to as tame as both sides have to be an following the rules. You either show it by witnesses and not the "lawyer" testifying (which happened a lot with John Prior by the way and was allowed way too much), etc. Make them show it. If they have another theory then they should have to prove it if they want to bring it just as the prosecution has the burden of proof for what they say. Now introducing other posssible suspects and leaving it at that would be different, but to GO with another claim of what happened, well then I think that should require more of a burden on the defense. Reasonable doubt is one thing, putting on "another" case is another thing. Again just talking and questioning about other suspects would be going for reasonable doubt imo but having another theory they claim is WHAT happened, they should have to show it did. Read is similar imo in that respect. And as a juror it would not hold water with me, what would was which side proved their "version" of what happened. If defense wants to actually say THIS is what really happened and WHO really did it and they actually accused them by name outright.

Anyhow, I am getting off track from anything he said but not really as it all relates.

Oh my - I think you will like reading this Cuz. A lot of detail about the confessions. I have been trying to find stuff on yesterday's hearing and it seems maybe this reporter is the dedicated one.

CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. — Today was the day Richard Allen’s attorneys took their best shot at dismissing perhaps some of the most damning evidence arrayed against their client in the Delphi double murder case: his own words.
During day two of pre-trial preliminary hearings before Judge Fran Gull in Carroll Circuit Court, Allen’s defense team brought forth a prison psychologist who examined the man accused of killing Abby Williams and Libby German in 2017.
Judge considers motion to dismiss charges and sanction prosecutor in Delphi case

Dr. Monica Walla testified that shortly after Allen’s arrest in October of 2022, he was whisked away to Westville Correctional Facility to an isolated cell for his own protection where, within six months, he started exhibiting signs of “grave mental illness” due to the conditions of his pre-trial detention.
While other inmates in the Westville Corrections Unit, described as a “prison within a prison”, shouted “Baby Killer!” and “Kill yourself!” at Allen, Walla said she recognized the defendant’s deteriorating mental state as he banged his head against the concrete walls of his cell and ingested his own feces.
In May of 2023, Walla testified that Allen told her he wanted to confess to the killings of the girls near the Monon High Bridge outside of Delphi more than six years earlier and described some details of the crime.
Walla said her conversations with Allen were limited to speaking to him, “through the crack in the door” to his cell and, later, as he was locked inside what she called, “a cage”, in an interview room.
The psychologist testified that Allen told her he “found God” on March 21, 2023, and shared with her details of his activities on Feb. 13, 2017, the day of the murders, and made a confession to his wife Kathy during a phone call.
Walla shared that after the call Allen said his wife didn’t believe him.
Indiana State Police Detective Brian Harshman testified that he has reviewed 650-670 of Allen’s phone calls during his incarceration covering more than 150 hours.
Harshman said Allen has confessed more than 60 times, most often to his wife and mother, who expressed disbelief, concerns about his mental state or changed the subject.
It was in late March, after his “Come to Jesus” moment, when the confession phone calls began, said the detective.
“He talked about these crimes very specifically,” Harshman said.
Prosecutor Stacy Diener asked Harshman if Allen’s confessions contained details of the crime.
“That’s correct,” answered Harshman, adding that Allen also discussed his motivation in allegedly committing the killings.
Allen’s confession season covered the months of April through July of last year, which coincided with his mental illness crisis which was partially abated by injections of Haldol to curb his depression, anxiety and disorganized thinking.
Allen was later transferred to the Indiana Department of Correction’s Wabash Valley Correctional Facility south of Terre Haute where Harshman said a corrections officer overheard the defendant “apologize for killing Abby,” and that Allen wanted to, “tell the truth and be honest.”
Harshman said one of the telephone confessions he had transcribed recorded Allen’s concern over what evidence would be revealed at his trial, specifically crime scene photographs, and the impact that would have on his family.
On cross-examination by Defense Attorney Bradley Rozzi, Harshman said in all the monitored phone calls, Allen did not ever say he shot or molested the girls and would occasionally pronounce his innocence.
During earlier testimony, John Galipeau, former warden at Westville, said that one day while standing outside of Allen’s cell door he heard the accused man admit to the killings and refer to the victims by name.
What to expect from this week’s hearings in the Delphi murders

Reportedly guards and other inmates have also said they heard Allen confess unprompted.
ISP Lt. Jerry Holeman testified that an inmate claimed Allen admitted he threw away a boxcutter in a dumpster behind the CVS store where he worked in Delphi.
Prosecutors are expected to introduce bullet evidence linking Allen to a gun displayed at the murder scene and that Libby and Abby died of cutting wounds.
Allen’s defense team said its client has been under incredible stress and locked up in a bare-bones 8×12 foot state prison cell for 21 months while technically an innocent man awaiting trial.
Judge Gull will hear final summations on whether to suppress the confessions Thursday morning before likely taking the arguments under advisement, as she has motioned to move Allen to the Cass County Jail from now until his October trial date and to dismiss murder charges based on an alternate theory investigated by ISP that Odinists practicing a pagan Nordic ceremony may have killed the girls.
Okay. I missed this one. Reading now. I hate that, happens a lot when there has been a lot of posts, you know that little line that says there are more, click it and then you think it is taking you to the ones you haven't seen but it misses some of them and puts you past them. Or whatever it says. It never works where you don't miss some if you expand it. Going to read here shortly.

We can't know as it wasn't clear imo but it sounds like his "insanity" came on after realizing what he'd done... Probably once his attorneys finally talked to him. Like I said, dates are going to mean a LOT in this trial in my opinion and what was going on at each time... Jmo.
There's no sign of insanity. MH problems, yes, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, yes, guilt and shame, depression, suicide risk, all these things, while in solitary confinement for his safety. He was fine for more than 5 years, when he was free. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. I am glad things are moving towards trial. Only two months to go.

Oh my - I think you will like reading this Cuz. A lot of detail about the confessions. I have been trying to find stuff on yesterday's hearing and it seems maybe this reporter is the dedicated one.

CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. — Today was the day Richard Allen’s attorneys took their best shot at dismissing perhaps some of the most damning evidence arrayed against their client in the Delphi double murder case: his own words.
During day two of pre-trial preliminary hearings before Judge Fran Gull in Carroll Circuit Court, Allen’s defense team brought forth a prison psychologist who examined the man accused of killing Abby Williams and Libby German in 2017.
Judge considers motion to dismiss charges and sanction prosecutor in Delphi case

Dr. Monica Walla testified that shortly after Allen’s arrest in October of 2022, he was whisked away to Westville Correctional Facility to an isolated cell for his own protection where, within six months, he started exhibiting signs of “grave mental illness” due to the conditions of his pre-trial detention.
While other inmates in the Westville Corrections Unit, described as a “prison within a prison”, shouted “Baby Killer!” and “Kill yourself!” at Allen, Walla said she recognized the defendant’s deteriorating mental state as he banged his head against the concrete walls of his cell and ingested his own feces.
In May of 2023, Walla testified that Allen told her he wanted to confess to the killings of the girls near the Monon High Bridge outside of Delphi more than six years earlier and described some details of the crime.
Walla said her conversations with Allen were limited to speaking to him, “through the crack in the door” to his cell and, later, as he was locked inside what she called, “a cage”, in an interview room.
The psychologist testified that Allen told her he “found God” on March 21, 2023, and shared with her details of his activities on Feb. 13, 2017, the day of the murders, and made a confession to his wife Kathy during a phone call.
Walla shared that after the call Allen said his wife didn’t believe him.
Indiana State Police Detective Brian Harshman testified that he has reviewed 650-670 of Allen’s phone calls during his incarceration covering more than 150 hours.
Harshman said Allen has confessed more than 60 times, most often to his wife and mother, who expressed disbelief, concerns about his mental state or changed the subject.
It was in late March, after his “Come to Jesus” moment, when the confession phone calls began, said the detective.
“He talked about these crimes very specifically,” Harshman said.
Prosecutor Stacy Diener asked Harshman if Allen’s confessions contained details of the crime.
“That’s correct,” answered Harshman, adding that Allen also discussed his motivation in allegedly committing the killings.
Allen’s confession season covered the months of April through July of last year, which coincided with his mental illness crisis which was partially abated by injections of Haldol to curb his depression, anxiety and disorganized thinking.
Allen was later transferred to the Indiana Department of Correction’s Wabash Valley Correctional Facility south of Terre Haute where Harshman said a corrections officer overheard the defendant “apologize for killing Abby,” and that Allen wanted to, “tell the truth and be honest.”
Harshman said one of the telephone confessions he had transcribed recorded Allen’s concern over what evidence would be revealed at his trial, specifically crime scene photographs, and the impact that would have on his family.
On cross-examination by Defense Attorney Bradley Rozzi, Harshman said in all the monitored phone calls, Allen did not ever say he shot or molested the girls and would occasionally pronounce his innocence.
During earlier testimony, John Galipeau, former warden at Westville, said that one day while standing outside of Allen’s cell door he heard the accused man admit to the killings and refer to the victims by name.
What to expect from this week’s hearings in the Delphi murders

Reportedly guards and other inmates have also said they heard Allen confess unprompted.
Allen’s defense team said its client has been under incredible stress and locked up in a bare-bones 8×12 foot state prison cell for 21 months while technically an innocent man awaiting trial.
Judge Gull will hear final summations on whether to suppress the confessions Thursday morning before likely taking the arguments under advisement, as she has motioned to move Allen to the Cass County Jail from now until his October trial date and to dismiss murder charges based on an alternate theory investigated by ISP that Odinists practicing a pagan Nordic ceremony may have killed the girls.
You can tell I never saw this as I never hit a "like". Wow.

It is GOOD the one reviewing the phone calls is not an investigator we've heard of before, at least I have not and so they can't try to say it was Holeman or some such they accuse of things.

Majority were to wife and mom. He really wants them to know and is really concerned as to what his family will hear. And was reading the Bible, etc. BOTH wife and mom disbelieved, thought he had mental issues or changed the subject. Well of course they did. They knew it would all be heard and he was wanting to confess and did not care if his confessions would be heard. He wanted to plead so details would NOT be heard imo.

Tom points out all of the time that the defense said in some hearing back in I believe April that their client was doing okay and fine basically. And it wasn't until I believe, I'd have to listen again or thereabouts or AFTER the confessions came to light, the claim was otherwise.

All of such is going to matter or should. And again timing is everything. Interesting he confessed again at Wabash so there go the claims of coercion at Westville.

None of this will get sorted or anything proven without doing it in a trial setting imo.

I don't know what's about with the psychologist or whatever she is. She seems to have played both sides of the fence in what I can determine in the little we have. I mean in ONE sense she is helping him confess and making calls to confess and talking to him about the case and his guilt but then claims things that sort of support the defense as far as mental health, etc. And she has that bad rap for sharing sh*t online which is a big NO NO. HUGE NO NO for such a person. So my trust there is limited BUT since there were calls and they likely were recorded, those can be trusted.

You know, I have to wonder what the family dynamic was here. Mom and wife. Where was religion stance, not sure that matters but wonder. His guilt, his confessions, etc. and yet they did not want to to hear them or believe them. It sounds very much in denial and like dysfunction and enabling and not seeing what he was really like. Sorry to say that but things hint of it. May be wrong.

And he's VERY worried about his family, makes sense, and them seeing crime scene photos and knowing what? What sick fantasy he had, what sick thing he did? I can't help, and don't like saying this again, but look back at that pic of his daughter in a shirt like Libby's on the bridge and because of all we know, it has a very sick taint to it. A taunting almost. Or a sick fantasy.

And there's plenty of rumors that the daughter and son-in-law are not on the same page with mom and gave LE info or suspicions.

I will leave that there... Changing the girls clothing, including that similar shirt to his daughters or I guess having Abby put it on. Now I will leave that there.

HOW could he possibly have NOT known what crime scene photos would show? Well for one he never expected to be caught and there they were staring him in the face dumped on him by the defense I guess...

I need to add one more thing--and I think this is huge. So there is RA worried about his family mainly and probably his reputation and anyone who knew him, but mostly his family seeing these photos right? Wanted to deal so evidence would never be seen was likely his hope. I think VERY likely was his thinking. BUT THEN his OWN attorneys release the pictures for nationwide or further DISTRIBUTION!!! WTF is wrong with these attorneys. Oh of course along with a thing of making it Os but the never not once managed to take RA out of the crime.

Said it before and will over and over, I actually feel sorry for him for the defense team he stuck himself with.

This case just never quits and is a HUGE thing and mess. That has certainly been accomplished and the case is just being used by for sure all the defense and their helpers imo.

NO ONE would LET HIM CONFESS. Not his wife, not his mom, not his attorneys, OR DEAL. Disgusting. Again jmo.

From my post 6966 above.

Thank you for that. Sure enough I missed it. Happens every time I click that thing that comes up about missed posts. At least one if not three.

They were wrong. He was in Lafayette illegally driving his truck until around 6pm when he got home. That's probably when his phone pinged near the scene as he drove back. LE will have all his movements. Why the heck are you still talking about RL?
Yes, the defense has the records too and neither side is talking about RL as to the cell phone records. Ever. And this trial is not going to include Logan even by the defense other than he may come up in passing. Not sure what it takes @Cousin Dupree or what you think you are going to find or is going to come out in this that makes it RL but it is clear such is not going to be the case and neither side thinks he did a thing. Both even may agree on that one as much as they disagree on much and their experts and they managed to also solidify his ali bit and we just don't know all that.

Stick to it if you like, but respectfully, you are clearly on your own planet with it.

We finally are getting more details and heading to where hopefully they will keep coming and this will be tried but you are still on RL but neither side is nor anyone else.

Have you ever considered the fact you might be wrong?

I'm not 100 percent on anything, never am, or try not to be. You have to at least try, well you don't but I try, not always successfully, to look at things through another lens. You don't even leave a shred of doubt for you when all else is stacking up entirely otherwise. There has also never been a connection made between RL and RA. And RA was there. He apparently even gave a motive to his family.

I'm not going to bother arguing it or debating any further.

Sorry Tresir, I started out responding to you. This is quite the hot mess but I am so happy things are finally where we are getting more and new information and new things to discuss.

Scott mentioned I think two or three of the motions that I had just realized were missing in these days and untouched on. t'he Holeman conversation the day they picked up the car and the search warrant. Haven't seen a single reporter say these are going to be covered. I am thinking they ran out of time or will to fit them in? Or was something agreed to or what?

I DO think Gull needs to make very good and careful rulings. I think them being able to bring an O defense is one of them, not because I agree with it but they need to be allowed a defense... Will be hard not to let it become a circus and I honestly think they do not have enough basis or cause but...

Most motions I see no grounds for and I really dont' with that one BUT other idiot LE were chasing it and thought it should be. Again I can about guests he types and the ages and generations born into. OR had an agenda. Most likely the first.

I had our Chief of P tell me a few decades ago the kind of cops that were being turned out of academy and the kinds of things they were taught or not taught. Grew up maybe too watch too much fake fictional crime shows. I also saw such a display when my FIL died unexpectedly. To know it is true.

Oh well I hate to see our system go further down the tubes but maybe give them their damned ridiculous defense but just keep it in check in the courtroom. Jurors on average as a whole are not stupid and most irresponsible ones try to get out of it.

...According to Fox59, the warrant indicated data from Logan’s cell phone showed it was in Delphi near the murder scene that afternoon and was likely outside and “in the proximity” of the scene...

Logan's property was huge. So a ping near the bodies doesn't include his house.
If he left his house in his car and passed by the cemetery it would be near the crime scene. It means absolutely nothing without context and times. Plus he was never charged.

Regarding the Franks O memos, I do not think they have been addressed yet so perhaps that was today? It is late here now so will take a look tomorrow.

Maybe Gull will respond separately to those outstanding motions.

If he left his house in his car and passed by the cemetery it would be near the crime scene. It means absolutely nothing without context and times. Plus he was never charged.
I am NOT going down the RL lane again but personally my guess is they had enough to be sure and maybe even found more to corroborate when he was in town, etc. And for me RL went out the window months ago, I had ruled nothing out but many reasons caused that finally. I am sure I have given them over time. But the other thing is he thinks RL is Bridge Guy. RL is NOT BG. Not trying to talk around you emu so don't go saying so, I will even tag you so you know that @Cousin Dupree The voice comparison I heard DID it for me. It wasn't a maybe like so many through time, to was OMG they nailed it. They HAVE the right guy. BUT there are a ton of other reasons too and we have all already been there. Many times.

There's a couple of newer than this one cases right now that I'm not thinking the same as everyone else. And I definitely could be wrong. And I say as much. However, emu you don't allow for that at all. You talk about wrongful convictions but you are so 100 percent RL did this or was part of it. And I don't see enough evidence for you to convict him, or any for that matter.

I am going to stick to the new info coming out even though they sure aren't giving it all as it is about time we start hearing and learning more, waited a long time for this. RL is old news. No offense.

There's no sign of insanity. MH problems, yes, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, yes, guilt and shame, depression, suicide risk, all these things, while in solitary confinement for his safety. He was fine for more than 5 years, when he was free. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. I am glad things are moving towards trial. Only two months to go.
IF trial goes off on that date. I am not counting on that but right now it would appear so but the decisions are not in either.

At LEAST we are getting some things from the pretrial motions and hearings.

I have no sympathy for him either other than I'd stick not the worst most evil person with these two attorneys. And now their gang of cohorts who can't apparently get things right either.

Many a defendant imprisoned goes through these things but it doesn't excuse all. And I personally think it was intentional, many a one has tried that, the eating paper for instance. Sure isn't the first case I have ever heard of it in.

This guy is worse than most see imo. Gaslighter (I hate buzzwords but it fits) extraordinaire. I'm not even convinced he is worried about his family. I am very undecided on all that.

Like you say he had no problem for five years and now has guilt and mental health issues, etc. Well a normal person would have issues over what they did in the five years after.

No problems then, no confessions, no bible. All was just hunky dory for him.

I don't buy it.

Then add to whatever kind of game player he is and enter two defense attorneys like this...

SMDH. If he is what I OFTEN think he is, he is playing this to the hilt.

I want to take a moment to think about the girls and the families. And that they are dealing with this now. I am guessing they may be in attendance and it would be very hard. Reporters haven't said and I have no need to know, no one does. Just thinking of how hard this is for them as it gets to all of us and we have no connection to any of them whatsoever. And THEY are what it is about and the murders of these two girls.

RIP girls. I'll bet you are right there on it. Most care about justice for you. Some care about selves, meaning publicity and their own stuff. NO WAY should Libby's phone data be excluded. SHE GOT THIS FOOTAGE and there may even be more. WHAT thinking and bravery! Just sharing a moment of OUTRAGE over the attempt to do that, again without much basis imo.

All IMO.

Regarding the Franks O memos, I do not think they have been addressed yet so perhaps that was today? It is late here now so will take a look tomorrow.

Maybe Gull will respond separately to those outstanding motions.
There have been a few nothing has been said about addressing. The warrant. Frank's memos. The Holeman interview or discussions or whatever one wants to call it. Either they have been dropped, or will be rescheduled or reporters attending don't know and have not reported about them planned to be taken up.

Yes, I am keeping well in mind you are six hours ahead. So it is after 1 for you. I was up like an idiot til 5 a.m. this morning. I knew today was a day off but never even glanced at the time and when I saw it, it was like oh sh*t, I am going to sleep in or want to or was going to but my day will be shot if I do. I swear it takes me one full day for two just to down time it some and get over the work week.

I woke up naturally at least believe it or not and worried it would be afternoon but was only ten. I'd prefer more sleep but nothing woke me up and so it was a natural wake up. Even when I I do go to bed intending to get more, I can't seem to go beyond five hours, maybe six rarely. So there's that. If I went to bed at 10, I'd be up at 3 a.m. Just how it goes.

Anyhow, finally some new in this. And at last so far it seems to be serious court hearings, haven't at least heard of any ding dong or new other ridiculous things or off on a tangent or something in court. IF it would be reported on if there was. Hard to say with the minimum of coverage. Getting a LITTLE more news, but still nothing like someone like Nate or Tom would give if there. Imo of course.

I swear I read somewhere that a medical professional testified he was given Haldol in prison. That's used to treat schizophrenia.
It was said above by the prison psych doctor I believe. Did not get a time frame though and I'm not sure what to make of her. To my credit, I haven't decided. It was used to calm him down if I recall correctly but it is in a post above. You may have missed the same one I missed when there have been a lot and then you see that thing of hitting it to get ones you missed but one never gets them all. Not sure.

But yes it was said. So it is used to treat schizophrenia? Problem is I don't think there is any schizo diagnosis but it's really hard to say since far from all is being shared. She also I believe referred to psychotic breaks in her testimony today. However this is also a doctor who was sharing sh*t she should not have online...

Scott has a bit different tune here today, at least about the confessions. They are coming in or most because he was not being questioned, no one was interrogating him, etc. So rightfully will end up in or most likely will. Just a few minutes on it.

He starts out with a story about a CO courthouse atrium jumper but then goes right into Delphi, probably two minutes, did not track that he spends on it.

He is getting a bit "commercial" in his show for my taste but doesn't take away from the content here. He has long had people that produce it and prepare it and such but just seeming a bit more commercial type of podcast, professional maybe is the word, his stuff is on as he says EVERY platform, etc. BUT interesting the couple of minutes on Delphi. I think defense is dead in the water on the confessions or most of them anyhow. Thought so myself already but he seems to confirm that here.

We shall see though.

This reporter has been at the hearings.

Well that's a bit odd. I guess not entirely, I can see not sharing where he is housed but it always was shared and so must be worried about the lack of ability to safekeep. He said he wouldn't have him in his basically becaus they can't deal with it. There is NO need for anyone to know, it is just a bit odd and I think is a statement that if they didn't want the safekeeping order any longer that safety can't be guaranteed as before it was never a secret where he was housed.

I don't have a bit of interest in where he is housed and don't care whether at a county jail or prison but I've said it before and will again, they wanted it, he wanted it, and all need to remember this if anything should happen or services aren't the same, etc.

I'm not against it at all other than that.

I've seen her and shared at least one of hers, the two minute blip kind. This refers to a lot of things that happened but only mentions the one which seems to be how the news works when far more happened apparently. The reporter I mean.

Again, I am not against it, don't care or even want to know but I hope they don't end up regretting not being careful what they wished for.

No further excuses or complaints should be forthcoming wherever it is if close and attorneys and family can visit easier and no excuses of not being able to or anything else.

And added benefit is imo no excuse to not be ready for trial in October as presumably it is closer and if they can't make that work, then again, people need to remember that this was done, and they wanted it, and got it.

I don't necessarily think it's the best choice but again don't care. I truly feel his safety is a thing and always have. But I am guessing they got what they wished for with him SOMEWHERE closer and that should be the end of that, unless of course something happens. Or they don't like lack of services. Etc. Sigh.

Anyhow, I guess I am a bit both ways but I'm not. They got what they wanted and just saying they need to remember that. And so does RA. And cease with it. Get ready for trial, etc.

I'm still wondering about the other motions that have gone by the wayside. Although I'm glad to get SOME news, it has really been lacking. At this rate, trial will be no better to get a good picture.

JUST my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom