LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Start at about 2:37 to miss the intro and ads. Less than 5 minutes and good points, some he has made before but more on such. Done by about 7:14 minutes, then he goes into Kohberger. Short, like I said. And correct imo. They just do not have anything for this theory or defense. Just like most of us have always said.

I should give the YTer credit who I have never even seen before as the first place I heard it and then went and searched to be sure for an article for here! She is the ONLY one I have seen with it and I know nothing of her. But it's true as I found the above basic article. Anyone with time may well find more info on it.

I am now going back to watch her and may link her because it is due to her alone that I know of it, and the first minutes I've watched, just a couple, I'm kind of liking her. Shall see.

Well that's great news. Judge is finally getting to the important decisions. Not sure why this wasn't bigger news. Only 6 weeks to trial now.
I don't know what time of day it came out, but I'd have expected news to be on it and as I've said before most YTers have left the case along for the most part since the whole leak blow out. Makes me suspicious of many of them quite honestly...

Anyhow I've never seen this YTer come up for me before but she's not new as she has `12K followers. I won't be continuing to watch her because she spent like an hour talking her life before getting into the news of this. I stuck it out but was irritated and while she seemed very personable and even funny, those kinds of channels I just don't have time for, I watch enough long ones with Tom, and recently The Docket and more but they get right to the news, they don't fill they time with personal chatter.

I will say she seems to have some legal background or knowledge. She didn't say that but understood the process and all quite well.

As she put it, Gull is leaving the decision with the jurors and I agree that that is what she is doing and I agree with her doing such and it is what I've thought should be done. Meaning they can decide for themselves what weight to give each confession based on content, his condition, his mental status, if incarceration played in, if pressured or if felt the need to confess because guilty, etc. These are my examples but just saying they will be the decider whether to believe each or not and whether to give each weight.

She has already denied the third and fourth Franks motions too. Just posting the link on that too as i think we may have missed that.

I think we knew that or at least I did but I will say it was very confusing and never really came straight out on its own. She denied the Frank's motions, that was said but it was couched in terms that the search warrant was not getting thrown out more they put it that the Franks motions were denied or it went something like that, it just wasn't clear what ALL was denied in that messed up reporting on that one.

There is a motion in limine remaining which this woman expects out today or at latest tomorrow.

Also whether they can use a third party defense right? I'd have to refresh.

At hearings the D dropped the one wanting the second interview of RA tossed out and focused instead of wanting the confessions tossed, but failed as we now know with this decision.

They made a huge mistake imo in asking for a blanket dismissal of over 100 various confessions. NO attorneys would have a chance of that with any judge imo, they made it impossible for any to be tossed. Jmo.

What else is left? Anything?

I think we knew that or at least I did but I will say it was very confusing and never really came straight out on its own. She denied the Frank's motions, that was said but it was couched in terms that the search warrant was not getting thrown out more they put it that the Franks motions were denied or it went something like that, it just wasn't clear what ALL was denied in that messed up reporting on that one.

There is a motion in limine remaining which this woman expects out today or at latest tomorrow.

At hearings the D dropped the one wanting the second interview of RA tossed out and focused instead of wanting the confessions tossed, but failed as we now know with this decision.

They made a huge mistake imo in asking for a blanket dismissal of over 100 various confessions. NO attorneys would have a chance of that with any judge imo, they made it impossible for any to be tossed. Jmo.

The third party defense was the Franks motions , i think so they're denied, right? Not sure there is much else. I think the P had some motions so not sure about them.

The third party defense was the Franks motions , i think so they're denied, right? Not sure there is much else. I think the P had some motions so not sure about them.
I don't think so. It is confusing to me too but the Franks motions were to get the search warrant thrown out. Media and news on decisions has it all mixed up too. I think it comes from the defense mumbo jumbo of confusing filings and tons of pages and intents in each instead of how they are to be and what to direct them towards.

The Frank's motions were to get the search warrant thrown out and perhaps the case. And the search warrant was left in place as left and that's where I think news messed up in not adding the Frank's motions were denied. It did come up but it was confusing.

I think third party defense is still not ruled on and that can mean not only the Os but KK, RL or anyone. Prosecution filed in opposition to such. I don't think either is ruled on yet.

What's the name of this woman's channel? Do you have a link ?

What's the name of this woman's channel? Do you have a link ?
You mean the one I saw the news on this last night on. Don't think I was talking of her in this post you responded to. I was talking what I knew generally, not what she said in that post.

I could try to find her, I have no idea. I was going to subscribe but after realizing she is one of those that gabs for an hour before getting to the topic, it was not for me. She is blonde, 30s, maybe 40s and has about 12K subscribers if I recall. Personable enough but it was a little I don't know, juvenile in someone fhe personal chatter for me. She talked of licking things and wondering how each person might smell. It was a bit humorous but uhm, not for me. But once she got into the decision, she seemed to know her stuff. I can try to find her if you like. But the comment you responded to here has nothing to do with her show, it was just mine generally.

You mean the one I saw the news on this last night on. Don't think I was talking of her in this post you responded to. I was talking what I knew generally, not what she said in that post.

I could try to find her, I have no idea. I was going to subscribe but after realizing she is one of those that gabs for an hour before getting to the topic, it was not for me. She is blonde, 30s, maybe 40s and has about 12K subscribers if I recall. Personable enough but it was a little I don't know, juvenile in someone fhe personal chatter for me. She talked of licking things and wondering how each person might smell. It was a bit humorous but uhm, not for me. But once she got into the decision, she seemed to know her stuff. I can try to find her if you like. But the comment you responded to here has nothing to do with her show, it was just mine generally.
I just chose a later post to ask you the question rather than go back and find the specific one. It doesn't matter if you cannot easily find or remember it. I just thought she may be a good source to know.

You did actually mention her in the post i responded to.

This is what you said -

"There is a motion in limine remaining which this woman expects out today or at latest tomorrow."

So that's why i was wondering as she may be watching for that and know something about that too.

I just chose a later post to ask you the question rather than go back and find the specific one. It doesn't matter if you cannot easily find or remember it. I just thought she may be a good source to know.

You did actually mention her in the post i responded to.

This is what you said -

"There is a motion in limine remaining which this woman expects out today or at latest tomorrow."

So that's why i was wondering as she may be watching for that and know something about that too.
oh I skimmed the post, you are right I did say that. I am willing to try to find her, I just found her to spend a ton of time on hellos which many do, they want their members happy and then a lot of personal stuff, etc. I don't know but she seemed to know what she was talking of. Not sure why she expects the motion in limine out today or tomorrow, the decision I mean, but they do kind of go hand in hand... Tomorrow would be Satuday so that doesn't exactly gel, maybe she meant Monday but point was in next day, at most two.

I actually was going to link her until she went on so long and I just figured no one here needed that or would be very impressed with having to wait an hour before she got to what the show was about. She did though have the info that the decision was out which I'd seen nowhere else, but I also was not looking for it.

I can look or I can if I just happen across her again, come back and give it to you. You have looked things up for me, so just let me know. I should be able to find her by the show content I'd hope on a search since no one else seemed to have such on...

oh I skimmed the post, you are right I did say that. I am willing to try to find her, I just found her to spend a ton of time on hellos which many do, they want their members happy and then a lot of personal stuff, etc. I don't know but she seemed to know what she was talking of. Not sure why she expects the motion in limine out today or tomorrow, the decision I mean, but they do kind of go hand in hand... Tomorrow would be Satuday so that doesn't exactly gel, maybe she meant Monday but point was in next day, at most two.

I actually was going to link her until she went on so long and I just figured no one here needed that or would be very impressed with having to wait an hour before she got to what the show was about. She did though have the info that the decision was out which I'd seen nowhere else, but I also was not looking for it.

I can look or I can if I just happen across her again, come back and give it to you. You have looked things up for me, so just let me know. I should be able to find her by the show content I'd hope on a search since no one else seemed to have such on...
Don't go to too much trouble. You might just find it in your history, I thought.

Don't go to too much trouble. You might just find it in your history, I thought.
okay you are brilliant. I never use my history but for you I gave it a try and struggled as I swore to God what they showed me from last night was not the tabs etc. I had been on. I think I know why but that can wait. I went through like three times and about gave up and thought too far back but think I found it.

I am telling you and everyone nothing against her or for here, she's very talky about everything but the case until she finally gets to it. for me, that's not my cup of tea. she was likeable I just can't do an hour here and an hour after of nothing but talking smelling and licking people. That sounds odd, wasn't that odd, think she probably has a group that understands the joke but not me.

however her COMMENTS on the case and decision when she finally got to it were pretty good..

I would also add I never finished it. I went long enough to see it was fact, confirmed it with news on Google then shared it here with a short news report. she was, however, the only one even though today I have seen with it.

Name of show is criminaliTy. Purposely capitalized T.

Again whether you like her or don't, not on me. But she had the news on this once she finally got around to it lol.

And I owed ya, so I went and found it as you've done plenty that way. to share with me or others...

O/T--I was watching my Canadian mom YT show today. I don't know why I'm so enamored with it. She makes her kids lunches, her husband's lunches and not anything all that exciting for lunch either, cooks once in awhile again nothing real special there, but her kids are just great and she is just such a patient mom with four of them and even watching the grocery store prices, what they buy, differences in Canada and here, it just is my go to when I need calming and not crime. Well she's one of several of such types of shows...

I think she had her youngest in a crib and with a pacifier way too long but then I'm kind of that way about that kind of thing lol.

My POINT is in this O/T post, she bought something called wine gums in a recent grocery haul @Tresir . Never have I heard of such a thing until today. It was clear they were gummies and I was thinking huh, what alcoholic gummies for adults and I had to google it and they actually originate in your country... No alcohol in them. Creator wanted them to appeal like the finest of flavors and quality so hence the wine. WTH? She was going on about how good they are but generally pricey and she got them 1/2 price lol.

I have NEVER seen such HERE. I've seen THC ones... LOL.

O/T. And done.

Just a little lightness. The confessions are coming in!!!! :cheering: :skip:

I do think though it is the right decision. If we are to trust a jury system and fairly selected jurors then trust them to decide what is what and get it right.

I have said it time and again, I have great faith in juries. People can throw the Casey Anthony and OJ thing in there but there were also problems with those cases and they are always the same two brought up every time. 99 percent of the time, juries get it right. Most that wouldn't want off and try to get out of serving. Thankfully.

I'm late posting and thanks for the updates GrandmaBear and Tresir! here is another article on this...

You are not late at all, from what I've seen this hardly hit the news and most still don't know imo. It is so odd, this used to be the most hyped case out thereeeee... Not any longer.

Just trying for those following to share when I happened on something and I did not trust it at first actually. Never seen the YTer before so I googled for news to be SURE.

haven't read your links yet, will do so now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom