LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The leaker committed suicide. This is the only suicide i found in the local news within the timeframe. I also posted it to prove my point that LE get involved in suicides, which you cast doubt upon and said we would not hear about it.

Personally, I think the Odin stuff is far fetched and clutching at straws by the defence and this leaker suicide is even more far fetched. It is making me wonder WTH is going on with this case..
MS says on the podcast that the Leaker who committed suicide was a young man with a wife and (I think 2) children. Extremely sad.

Alrighty, I feel all current with Abby & Libby.

Thanks everyone for your sharing, help and input!
I'm sure we don't know the half of the evidence & expert's thinking ... and we won't know the half of it until trial.

Top-25-Quotes-By-Groucho-Marx-Of-319-A-Z-Quotes.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still hung up on these guards and their patches. WHY would prison guards be wearing patches whose idealizations are the basis of prison gangs?

Odinism is fairly common among white supremacist prison gang members in Indiana. You've got two large gangs, the Indiana Aryan Brotherhood and the Saxon Knights present in the Indiana prison system. It gets a little complicated, because religious groups in prison can get certain privileges like meetings and so forth. And so some people claim to be of a particular religion without necessarily wholeheartedly believing in it," said Dr. Mark Pitcavage, who a historian and authority on extremism in the United States with the Anti-Defamation League.

I'm still hung up on these guards and their patches. WHY would prison guards be wearing patches whose idealizations are the basis of prison gangs?

Odinism is fairly common among white supremacist prison gang members in Indiana. You've got two large gangs, the Indiana Aryan Brotherhood and the Saxon Knights present in the Indiana prison system. It gets a little complicated, because religious groups in prison can get certain privileges like meetings and so forth. And so some people claim to be of a particular religion without necessarily wholeheartedly believing in it," said Dr. Mark Pitcavage, who a historian and authority on extremism in the United States with the Anti-Defamation League.
Don't forget the Vinlanders. I think it is all a red herring in this case and the defence are just stirring it as they don't have any proof of innocence, plus their client has already admitted it 5 times.

Just came across this article. More than 20 such groups. Vinlanders and Odinists listed in here.

Last edited:

because they are white supremacists?

Don't forget the Vinlanders. I think it is all a red herring in this case and the defence are just stirring it as they don't have any proof of innocence, plus their client has already admitted it 5 times.

Just came across this article. More than 20 such groups. Vinlanders and Odinists listed in here.

I agree but there is something off with all this.

It's against the IDOC dress code to wear additional insignia. Someone needs to be disciplined. These defense attorneys have used this disregard for the dress code as part of their claim. It would be nice had the rules been enforced.

Gets what? I don't believe it was them that did it. This is just the defence slinging mud at the wall. The guy admits he was there, he was seen by witnesses, his car is on camera, his bullet was at the crime scene, his voice and pic is on tape, he has confessed 5 times and there is probably even more we don't yet know - he took something from the crime scene too - possibly an item of clothing.

Three of the original investigators came up with the Odinism link on their own. They still back the theory.

A person came forward and told the police about the connection to Odinism and that two people they knew were Odinists. They mentioned people in Delphi and the other town. Two Odinists had a fight and one told the informant that one of them had gone too far in something right after Libby and Abby were killed. The friendship between the two ended then. The police gave them a polygraph test to check if everything they told them was true and the person passed the lie detector test.

That's just some of what is brought up in the CourtTV video. Watch it, and you'll see the Odinism theory isn't a crackpot theory.

I have found out some more by checking out stuff. There is a guy who currently has a lawsuit against the prosecutor and the previous sheriff. The defence attorneys got hold of him and were interested in getting him to testify against the prosecutor to discredit him in this case. He was sent the evidence for this case on a thumb drive which included the subsequently leaked stuff. He has discussed all this on Reddit. He has a big grievance against Carroll County and the prosecutor. I do not think he necessarily leaked it but it just shows how careless the defence attorneys are with this sensitive and supposedly sealed evidence. They are doing it purposely IMO as they don't have a case for RA's innocence. It's called muddying the waters.
This sounds familiar,parts of it anyhow, not as detailed as this though I don't think, so I am thinking I read it in a post here or in a link or something.

Unless this man's beef with the county and the prosecutor relates to his being involved in the girls' murder, he investigated it, was questioned in it or something like that he wouldn't be able to testify at Allen's trial, I would about bet on it, NOR do they have a right to give him the evidence file for the girls murders imo IF his beefs don't relate imo.

I wonder if these defense attys. value their law licenses...

Three of the original investigators came up with the Odinism link on their own. They still back the theory.

A person came forward and told the police about the connection to Odinism and that two people they knew were Odinists. They mentioned people in Delphi and the other town. Two Odinists had a fight and one told the informant that one of them had gone too far in something right after Libby and Abby were killed. The friendship between the two ended then. The police gave them a polygraph test to check if everything they told them was true and the person passed the lie detector test.

That's just some of what is brought up in the CourtTV video. Watch it, and you'll see the Odinism theory isn't a crackpot theory.
I watched it and I maintain my opinion.

Are you mixing up the lie detector that was on the sister of the one who claims Abby was a troublemaker and that he may have spit on one with a polygraph relating to the two men and the person they told having a falling out and ending a friendship because I believe they are all different people. The polygraph I know of is the sister of the guy who can't recall what he had for breakfast as he put it isn't it, the one with some issues. You talk as if it relates to the two that had the falling out, were there two polygraphs, different statements, different people? Otherwise you are confusing it.

I'm sorry but I watched the Court TV one and even me with having watched little I already knew basically all they talked of. It didn't convince me Os did it and I did't leave it feeling they are saying that is what happened either.

They are doing what many others are and getting the news they can from it and yes explored the thought and going that route/covering things that could fit with the O thing, etc. it was the reason for their show. It was also said and I've heard it before that it is thought someone tried to make it LOOK like Os or some pagan or ritual thing.

There's no DNA NO BULLET CASING from the MENTIONED Os, PROOF of their being there, NADA. And i could go on. I think though I already covered this more fully and even with that one I could add more to it but spent enough time on all this already.

And you didn't answer my questions. So is RA an O then? How did the Os all come to be there? Which path? Whose car? Where did they meet? Why A & L? HOW did THEY know they'd be there? Etc.

Defense bullsh*t is what it is. They FAIL TO REMOVE ALLEN from the trails and bridge and scene that day. Everything else is a dust storm.

I watched it and I maintain my opinion.

Are you mixing up the lie detector that was on the sister of the one who claims Abby was a troublemaker and that he may have spit on one with a polygraph relating to the two men and the person they told having a falling out and ending a friendship because I believe they are all different people. The polygraph I know of is the sister of the guy who can't recall what he had for breakfast as he put it isn't it, the one with some issues. You talk as if it relates to the two that had the falling out, were there two polygraphs, different statements, different people? Otherwise you are confusing it.

I'm sorry but I watched the Court TV one and even me with having watched little I already knew basically all they talked of. It didn't convince me Os did it and I did't leave it feeling they are saying that is what happened either.

They are doing what many others are and getting the news they can from it and yes explored the thought and going that route/covering things that could fit with the O thing, etc. it was the reason for their show. It was also said and I've heard it before that it is thought someone tried to make it LOOK like Os or some pagan or ritual thing.

There's no DNA NO BULLET CASING from the MENTIONED Os, PROOF of their being there, NADA. And i could go on. I think though I already covered this more fully and even with that one I could add more to it but spent enough time on all this already.

And you didn't answer my questions. So is RA an O then? How did the Os all come to be there? Which path? Whose car? Where did they meet? Why A & L? HOW did THEY know they'd be there? Etc.

Defense bullsh*t is what it is. They FAIL TO REMOVE ALLEN from the trails and bridge and scene that day. Everything else is a dust storm.
Yep. Nobody had claimed to see anybody else except the person that fits his description. How did all these other people keep from everybody else's sight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom