LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reported to whom? I don't understand. A very small percentage is suicides make the news, if that's what you mean. Very few.
A suicide has to be reported and investigated by police. To confirm the cause and manner of death and ensure no foul play was involved.

You're assuming they aren't licensed. It isnt illegal for a store Mgr to hold a pharmacy tech license.
Confirmation RA was licensed according to this article.

Who is Richard Allen?

Richard Allen, 51, was arrested in connection with the deaths of Abby and Libby. They were killed on February 13, 2017. Allen was suspected of luring the girls off a trail they were walking on that afternoon. Allen used to work at a CVS in the Delphi area as a licensed pharmacy technician.

their entire way is not my taste, i get you. he lets her take front seat but then chimes in on occasion and she will look to him as if to confirm she can speak for them and he is in agreement, etc. I haven't watched much they've done but did see them in Kline stuff and of course they've come up and been on with others on occasion. there was controversy and sh*t re them a year ago etc. this one sounds to me like uhm as they do they are covering their butts or trying to and they do know how and it isn't the first time I've felt that. but agaiin, I don't LOOK to watch them but since they have been the source of some things back to kline etc. I have seen them, seen others with them, use their stuff and so on.

I have read ahead and don't have time to talk or response on all but are you talking of Gray Hughes?? He shared the pics??!! If you want to talk about long useless videos with hours spent to just get money oh my he is one. Don't get me wrong, his mapping and stuff in Delphi can be and has been good BUT who has the time for his stuff, I sure don't. It iis of ten two hours in before he talks of a case and then in five minutes he just likes to go on about people copying him, running other channels down, picking on people in his chat and more. I will check him out on rare occasion if nothing else is live, I don'[t get time for much live these days, but I am not subscribed to him or murder sheet, there are better out there by far but they do both cover delphi quite a bit. i guess my way is generally I don't "hate" anyone but neither are my cup of tea. As you say MS isn't your taste well really neither them nor Gray are mine. I think we'd agree maybe that all three are full of self importance and seem to feel they are close to perfect beings. Uhm not...

Yes MS has been close to or had things that magically came from being leaked before OR from mistakenly put on a public filing that shouldn't have been and they "found" it etc...

I'm just not buying MOST of this O stuff. I don't like defense attys go figure in most cases and what it is boiling down to for me is they NEED something VERY significant and to blow hard and sensational as their client confessed. And because there is a bullet casing and himself ocnfessing, placing himself there and having a bullet casing there. This has not changed. They want and need it though to go away and turn the tide. IT is hard for me to argue though there were guards that wore patches for instance. How fortunate for RA. Leaked photos. His claims. Etc. Cuz says the guards have been there about 8 months, who is it that placed them, how is it they came to be there etc. because I smell something but it isn't what they'd want ya to think.

Are guards of two years the longest term employees? That they get put in charge of a high profile prisoner?

I don't know. I have to work again and am nowhere near readyI have been onlky on this thread last night too late into wee hours, this morning and watched the Court TV thing. Noting prepared for work, etc. and little time left. no sleep, not prepared and so on.

I agree from what I know that MS doesn't have a good smell right now. All sounds a bit off.

Please also confirm do you mean Gray Hughes? He shared these photos?

Haven't seen them and have no desire to. I'd take recreations and that would be enough for me in such a case, if released legit or in trial. I do not need o see the two girls at their end. Ever.

FWIW
I just found Gray yesterday. lol. And I found him b/c he had new crime scene photos on his youtube. He got what MS got in terms of the leak, and rather than call LE, he posted them and discussed them. (Tree blood, but thankfully, nothing of Abby/Libby's remains. He may have described the other photos w/o posting them ... but again ... too painful to watch. I ripped through the fast forwards and if I saw a map or diagram, I listened a bit. )

I don't find any of these podcasters to be particularly interesting. I stick w/ journalists and documentaries and court documents ... to catch up and refresh.

I am wondering the same. Honestly at least in my area, suicides don't make the paper or if they do they NEVER say it was suicide. Like it is taboo or something. This though has far spread interest for a reason and is different.

Two young women did that? WTH is in the water down there??
FYI: Fox article reports the death of the leaker after LE investigated the leak. MS podcast said it was suicide.

I am wondering the same. Honestly at least in my area, suicides don't make the paper or if they do they NEVER say it was suicide. Like it is taboo or something. This though has far spread interest for a reason and is different.

Two young women did that? WTH is in the water down there??
Per MS podcast; there's a mole that came to MS with screenshots of the leaker's FB. The Leaker was local and male. The Leaker's source was male. The Leaker's source was a party that (for non-disclosed reasons) met with one of the Defense Attnys. Allegedly.

A suicide has to be reported and investigated by police. To confirm the cause and manner of death and ensure no foul play was involved.

Confirmation RA was licensed according to this article.

Who is Richard Allen?

Richard Allen, 51, was arrested in connection with the deaths of Abby and Libby. They were killed on February 13, 2017. Allen was suspected of luring the girls off a trail they were walking on that afternoon. Allen used to work at a CVS in the Delphi area as a licensed pharmacy technician.
My point is that WE would rarely ever hear about it. Medical records is where this would be covered by HIPAA, I believe.

Thanks for posting. Is that all the article said? I had a quick search for Gray Hughes but his YouTube was over an hour long so I don't have the time for that.
yup ... too long. but you can scroll along until you see docs or photos or maps ... and see those things. I was impressed with his gps mapping timelines against the court docs available. he seems to be friends of the family ... . JMO

Video disabled. Guess I won't get the chance to watch it...
Don't worry about it.
It's just a local's comments on top of the actual Documentary by Hannah Shakespeare, which was the first one I posted.
I parked the local commentating one here just so as not to lose it. I don't think it's useful at all, but ... it had some insider local flavor.
MOO: Residents of this town remain concerned about a corrupt LE investigation ... long after the RA arrest. The curious thing is: Why aren't locals appeased by the RA arrest, etc.? I put that off to the side ... but keep it as a reminder for perspective.

I did come across this YouTube interview with PW talking about himself and Vinlanders. (Is that the right term?). His interview starts about 7 minutes in. I don't know how long it lasts but I listened for about 5 minutes, just as he started talking about the meetings. Will catch up with the rest of it later.

6:31
3 police investigators working on this from the beginning believed that there might be a ritualistic, Odinite, angle to these murders. Todd Click, Kevin Murphy and Greg Farencee. After reading Richard Allen's probable cause affidavit, Click became concerned that the information connecting Allen's involvement in this murder was far less compelling than the information that the three investigators had found in their investigation of the Rushville portion of the investigation. (Rushville was part of the Odinite angle. There were people involved in Odinism in Rushville and others in Delphi.) They aren't talking about who they are, but they actually had names of people from both towns involved in it.

Just to be clear. I'm not on the bandwagon that Allen is completely clear with this new information. He recognized the Odinistic patches on their uniforms, so he had some knowledge of the Odinism symbols. I couldn't have told you what they were, but then I don't live around Odinists, that I'm aware of. I never even knew this religion existed.

One thing I've been wondering is if Bridge Guy just corralled them into the end of the bridge. Waiting below was at least one other person to watch them as they came down. He may be the person who had the gun. That guy could have been RA.

It appears to me that the investigation took the easy way out. Let's nail this Richard Allen guy and be done with it. Running down the Odinists angle will be too time consuming and possibly dangerous.
IMO -
Yeah, LE had - within 3 weeks of requesting tips to come forward -two family-of-Odinist witnesses heard from their family members spoken admissions of Rushville's Odinist gang's physical presence at the bridge, involvement and witnesses of the murders , the intent to shut Libby up, blood on cars, blood on blue coats. This laid out in the LONG D Memo, if I recall correctly, that fails to redact all the POIs named ... and the DNA collected from these POAs. That investigation route came to a halt. Perhaps there's a reason and Prosecution will explain why it came to a halt upon answering the Franks hearing stuff.

I did come across this YouTube interview with PW talking about himself and Vinlanders. (Is that the right term?). His interview starts about 7 minutes in. I don't know how long it lasts but I listened for about 5 minutes, just as he started talking about the meetings. Will catch up with the rest of it later.

That interview goes sideways when PW attacks the Prosecutor for massive corruption -and "owning" all power in the town. So, anyhoo. PW, a Vet, also admits to cognitive defects and says he can't remember what he had for breakfast let alone what he told LE 4 years ago. IMO, I filed it under local color/ "slice of life" for this case.

I also noticed references made to a few of these names working the local social media to assertively defend themselves. We weren't aware of these names b/4 the D memo, I don't think.

That interview goes sideways when PW attacks the Prosecutor for massive corruption -and "owning" all power in the town. So, anyhoo. PW, a Vet, also admits to cognitive defects and says he can't remember what he had for breakfast let alone what he told LE 4 years ago. IMO, I filed it under local color/ "slice of life" for this case.

I also noticed references made to a few of these names working the local social media to assertively defend themselves. We weren't aware of these names b/4 the D memo, I don't think.
How long is the whole interview with him? I'll try and catch the rest of it later.

Murder Sheet. I haven't watched them either. Please could someone copy and post the text from the Fox59 article as I am not able to access it. I haven't found any other articles about it either.
Indiana State Police reportedly investigating evidence leak in Delphi murder case

^^ There ya go. It's chock full of chewy stuff. IMO.

Like the Leaker committing suicide after being contacted by LE ... had previously posted on his FB page a request for "protection" for his Leaking activity.

(I don't know if it's dessert or a first course but it is chewy. )

What is it with this case?

mini-timeline:
Leaker asks partner for "protection".
Mole blows in Leaker.
Podcaster contacts LE (and Defense)
LE conducts interview with Leaker
Interviewee/leaker commits suicide.
(All inside of a week-10 days.)

okay then. 🫣

I had to sleep on it. So I did.
And when I woke up, it still looks like a textbook definition of a hot mess. JMHO

6:31
3 police investigators working on this from the beginning believed that there might be a ritualistic, Odinite, angle to these murders. Todd Click, Kevin Murphy and Greg Farencee. After reading Richard Allen's probable cause affidavit, Click became concerned that the information connecting Allen's involvement in this murder was far less compelling than the information that the three investigators had found in their investigation of the Rushville portion of the investigation. (Rushville was part of the Odinite angle. There were people involved in Odinism in Rushville and others in Delphi.) They aren't talking about who they are, but they actually had names of people from both towns involved in it.

Just to be clear. I'm not on the bandwagon that Allen is completely clear with this new information. He recognized the Odinistic patches on their uniforms, so he had some knowledge of the Odinism symbols. I couldn't have told you what they were, but then I don't live around Odinists, that I'm aware of. I never even knew this religion existed.

One thing I've been wondering is if Bridge Guy just corralled them into the end of the bridge. Waiting below was at least one other person to watch them as they came down. He may be the person who had the gun. That guy could have been RA.

It appears to me that the investigation took the easy way out. Let's nail this Richard Allen guy and be done with it. Running down the Odinists angle will be too time consuming and possibly dangerous.
FYI, I watched this one. The guests couldn't get there until ... they considered the local/rushville odinist witness statements, FB stuff, etc.. ... which unfortunately was crunched in the last 8 minutes or so and ... they're all admitting ... well there's some room for reasonable doubt now.

Here's more of same, different guests alllllll the way to the end....

My point is that WE would rarely ever hear about it. Medical records is where this would be covered by HIPAA, I believe.
This is the Lafayette incident. A tragedy.
Police are involved.

This is the Lafayette incident. A tragedy.
Police are involved.

what does that have to do with this? Two people jumping off a roof together is definitely going to make the news.

what does that have to do with this? Two people jumping off a roof together is definitely going to make the news.
The leaker committed suicide. This is the only suicide i found in the local news within the timeframe. I also posted it to prove my point that LE get involved in suicides, which you cast doubt upon and said we would not hear about it.

Personally, I think the Odin stuff is far fetched and clutching at straws by the defence and this leaker suicide is even more far fetched. It is making me wonder WTH is going on with this case..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom