LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So where is the news about the suicide? The Fox article isn't available to me in UK.

A suicide would be reported wouldn't it? The only suicide I have come across was two young women (twins) who both leapt out of a 7th (?) storey apartment in Lafayette. That's weird enough for a suicide.
I am wondering the same. Honestly at least in my area, suicides don't make the paper or if they do they NEVER say it was suicide. Like it is taboo or something. This though has far spread interest for a reason and is different.

Two young women did that? WTH is in the water down there??

As others have mentioned here already, the valknut (three triangle symbol) has been appropriated by white supremacists. It and other Norse symbols are commonly appropriated. I find it far more likely that they are white supremacists...than somebody made a sacrifice for an ancient religion.

Odinism or Asatru is a religious sect that attempts to revive ancient Norse religious beliefs and practices of pre-Christian Europe. Asatru is not, in itself, a racist religion, though some white supremacists consider themselves Asatruists. Other white supremacists have adopted a more explicitly racial form of Asatru that is most frequently termed Odinism (sometimes Wotanism).

Odinism is a term frequently given to a racist variant of the Norse pagan religion known as Asatru. Asatru is a religious sect that attempts to revive ancient Norse religious beliefs and practices of pre-Christian Europe. Asatru is not in itself a racist religion, though some white supremacists consider themselves Asatruists. Odinism is sometimes referred to as Wotanism. It tends to be popular among white supremacist inmates.
That's exactly what I thought they were representing, rather than religion, etc. and does make far more sense.

It was fine. Saves everyone the time of watching it which I appreciate. I will beg to differ though in the respect there are some REALLY good ones out there. MS isn't one of mine. I have seen them before but had to go looking mostly with Kline.

MSM and newsprint never cover all. They can't and it's just the way it is. However I do agree on docs which is why the AA in Morphew is important to read.

Not that even docs are necessarily evidence if coming from one side or another like the O thing here. Defense of course is going to cherry pick on behalf of their client and a defense. Never makes it a full picture nor does it take Allen away from the scene both he and his casing placed himself at. That's glaringly omitted/not fixed/addressed.
I'm expressing my opinion. I have no need to defend my opinion.

So where is the news about the suicide? The Fox article isn't available to me in UK.

A suicide would be reported wouldn't it? The only suicide I have come across was two young women (twins) who both leapt out of a 7th (?) storey apartment in Lafayette. That's weird enough for a suicide.
Just 1 paragraph. They haven't released the name officially.

FOX59 has learned that an individual named as one of the social media followers involved in the leak died unexpectedly this past week after investigators began their inquiry.

Your summary was fine. It's the general nature of podcasters and YTers to be clickbait and gossipy. Plus, it takes me less time to actually read MSM and court documents than listen/watch people.
I agree with this. I don't listen to podcasts about crimes. I mean we all can discuss the same articles and court documents here without all of their speculations.

Reported to whom? I don't understand. A very small percentage is suicides make the news, if that's what you mean. Very few.

I'm expressing my opinion. I have no need to defend my opinion.
Nothing said was directed at you or meant to be in any way. It it seemed like it I am sorry. Just talking of my generally opinion and jumping off from the topic/mention. I also can certainly identify as not so many years ago I did no video etc. and so on. There are however some REALLY good ones out there. And bad, just as the same goes for MSM, good and bad.

MSM by its very business and owners however, don't get the time to focus or space and time on air or in print to cover all. That's just fact. Imo they are battling to even stay relevant and they just can't cover all, they aren't "just crime" for instance so naturally they aren't going to have the content. Many if not most first become even aware of things by hearing it online from podcasters and so forth and FB, etc. JMO and against not directed at you but the subject.

You don't have to defend a thing to me nor was I aiming at you in any way. Sorry if it was taken that way. To each their own. Have a good one.

Personally I'm happy to see interest and some debate in some cases. And think we are all capable of holding our own in doing so. Again jmo.

This guy isn't a newbie to the area, he's been around a long time...

Richard Matthew Allen has lived in the Delphi community for at least 16 years, records show.

Allen, 50, lives in a residential neighborhood, on Whiteman Drive in Delphi.

Property records show Richard and Kathy Allen have owned the home, currently valued at $171,800, since 2006. The home is a half-mile from Delphi Community Middle School where Abby Williams and Libby German attended.

Allen’s house is also 2.5 miles from the Monon High Bridge Trail, where Abby and Libby disappeared and were later found dead.

Allen has no criminal history. WRTV found two speeding tickets—one in Jasper County in 2011, and another in Fulton County in 2005

Richard Allen is a licensed pharmacy technician in the state of Indiana, state records show. His pharmacy license does not expire until June 30, 2024.

Allen's pharmacy license remains active, and the state's pharmacy board has not taken any action against his license.

At our CVS in Indianapolis that I go to you can see all of the people that work in the pharmacy. I don't know about Delphi but is there a big difference between CVS stores? or pharmacy. Maybe so I would be curious to know how its set up where Richard Allen worked. Do we know how long he worked as a Pharmacy Technician? It may also be different from state to state but it doesn't seem to vary much. It says he has a license for it? Our state does have a pharmacy board as well.
I looked up the duties of a pharmacy technician, not sure what level RA is/was but it seems to me they do talk to customers all the time. They actually do quite a bit imo.

1. Preparing patient prescriptions​

A primary duty that pharmacy technicians have is preparing prescriptions for patients. Preparing prescriptions for medications includes selecting the appropriate drug, brand, form, strength and quantity.

Pharmacy technicians accurately count the number of pills, capsules or tablets and package the required number into appropriate containers. They then place labels with instructions on use and the expiry date on the containers of these medications.

At times, pharmacy technicians may also prepare medications by reconstituting the original form in another medium or compounding from raw ingredients. Besides pills and tablets, they may also prepare creams and ointments for patients.

2. Receive prescription requests​

3. Pricing prescriptions​

4. Determining potential drug interactions​

Assessing and understanding potential drug interactions is an important part of a pharmacy technician's job. The more medications a patient is on, the more likely there may be an interaction between the drugs.

5. Interacting with patients​

Pharmacy technicians regularly interact with patients throughout the course of their day. Common ways in which pharmacy techs work with patients include:

• Answering prescription-related questions
  • Educating patients and caregivers on the appropriate use of medication, including frequency and method of intake or application
  • Helping patients purchase their prescriptions
  • Answering the pharmacy phone
  • Helping patients locate over-the-counter medications
  • Referring patients to the pharmacist for more in-depth medical questions related to prescriptions
These employees have a client-facing role, so they typically possess excellent customer service skills. Pharmacy technicians are patient, kind, ready to help and communicative when interacting with patients.

More at link. but I don't think RA was a behind the scene guy, he interacted with customers I think all PT do.

This guy isn't a newbie to the area, he's been around a long time...

Richard Matthew Allen has lived in the Delphi community for at least 16 years, records show.

Allen, 50, lives in a residential neighborhood, on Whiteman Drive in Delphi.

Property records show Richard and Kathy Allen have owned the home, currently valued at $171,800, since 2006. The home is a half-mile from Delphi Community Middle School where Abby Williams and Libby German attended.

Allen’s house is also 2.5 miles from the Monon High Bridge Trail, where Abby and Libby disappeared and were later found dead.

Allen has no criminal history. WRTV found two speeding tickets—one in Jasper County in 2011, and another in Fulton County in 2005

Richard Allen is a licensed pharmacy technician in the state of Indiana, state records show. His pharmacy license does not expire until June 30, 2024.

Allen's pharmacy license remains active, and the state's pharmacy board has not taken any action against his license.

At our CVS in Indianapolis that I go to you can see all of the people that work in the pharmacy. I don't know about Delphi but is there a big difference between CVS stores? or pharmacy. Maybe so I would be curious to know how its set up where Richard Allen worked. Do we know how long he worked as a Pharmacy Technician? It may also be different from state to state but it doesn't seem to vary much. It says he has a license for it? Our state does have a pharmacy board as well.
I looked up the duties of a pharmacy technician, not sure what level RA is/was but it seems to me they do talk to customers all the time. They actually do quite a bit imo.

1. Preparing patient prescriptions​

A primary duty that pharmacy technicians have is preparing prescriptions for patients. Preparing prescriptions for medications includes selecting the appropriate drug, brand, form, strength and quantity.

Pharmacy technicians accurately count the number of pills, capsules or tablets and package the required number into appropriate containers. They then place labels with instructions on use and the expiry date on the containers of these medications.

At times, pharmacy technicians may also prepare medications by reconstituting the original form in another medium or compounding from raw ingredients. Besides pills and tablets, they may also prepare creams and ointments for patients.

2. Receive prescription requests​

3. Pricing prescriptions​

4. Determining potential drug interactions​

Assessing and understanding potential drug interactions is an important part of a pharmacy technician's job. The more medications a patient is on, the more likely there may be an interaction between the drugs.

5. Interacting with patients​

Pharmacy technicians regularly interact with patients throughout the course of their day. Common ways in which pharmacy techs work with patients include:

• Answering prescription-related questions
  • Educating patients and caregivers on the appropriate use of medication, including frequency and method of intake or application
  • Helping patients purchase their prescriptions
  • Answering the pharmacy phone
  • Helping patients locate over-the-counter medications
  • Referring patients to the pharmacist for more in-depth medical questions related to prescriptions
These employees have a client-facing role, so they typically possess excellent customer service skills. Pharmacy technicians are patient, kind, ready to help and communicative when interacting with patients.

More at link. but I don't think RA was a behind the scene guy, he interacted with customers I think all PT do.
It's actually more unusual to interact with the pharmacist. Pharmacy techs are the "face" of the pharmacy.

Just a little tidbit of useless info. It isnt unusual for store managers and assistant store managers to assist in the pharmacy when they're short handed.

More trivia.

RA worked in the Peru CVS prior to the Delphi location. It's roughly an hour away.

He got his pharmacy tech license in 2018. So, its quite possible all the talk of "he's just a store clerk" might have been correct prior to 2018. It's possible he processed photos prior to 2018 while studying for his license. It's in my head he was an asst manager at one point.

It's actually more unusual to interact with the pharmacist. Pharmacy techs are the "face" of the pharmacy.

Just a little tidbit of useless info. It isnt unusual for store managers and assistant store managers to assist in the pharmacy when they're short handed.
that would depend on the task they are performing. Some tasks require licensing to perform. They can't just "help out" in most positions other than cashier in the pharmacy itself. That could turn into a HUGE liability. There is actually very little in a pharmacy (the direct portion of the pharmacy that handles filling scripts) that an unlicensed person can perform. They can't fill or label anything nor consult.

that would depend on the task they are performing. Some tasks require licensing to perform. They can't just "help out" in most positions other than cashier in the pharmacy itself. That could turn into a HUGE liability. There is actually very little in a pharmacy (the direct portion of the pharmacy that handles filling scripts) that an unlicensed person can perform. They can't fill or label anything nor consult.
That's exactly right!

You're assuming they aren't licensed. It isnt illegal for a store Mgr to hold a pharmacy tech license.

You're assuming they aren't licensed. It isnt illegal for a store Mgr to hold a pharmacy tech license.
"however the Store Manager is limited by law (to varying degrees depending on the state) as to what role they can play in the Pharmacy. "

"however the Store Manager is limited by law (to varying degrees depending on the state) as to what role they can play in the Pharmacy. "

Pretty much what I originally said.

Just 1 paragraph. They haven't released the name officially.

FOX59 has learned that an individual named as one of the social media followers involved in the leak died unexpectedly this past week after investigators began their inquiry.
Thanks for posting. I had a quick search for Gray Hughes but his YouTube was over an hour long so I don't have the time for that.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom