LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
After posting that, I read the article. I know very little about the Murder Sheet. I don't think I've ever watched them. If they are the one's who released the crime scene photos on the internet, then they're despicable.
they're the ones that DID NOT release the crime scene photos. they held on to them, until the mole contacted them. then they turned in the leaker to LE.

https://fox59.com/indiana-news/indiana-state-police-reportedly-investigating-evidence-leak-in-delphi-murder-case/

Okay, I was right. The latest MS podcast was to break the news b/4 the press broke the news that MS had obtained illicit case evidence from a leaker, reported it to investigators, and when the investigators started working on the leak situation, the leaker committed suicide.

Read this article; it's nuts.

(Phew. After suffering through that MS episode, I thought I was nuts.)
:thud:

I read it quickly. I am way past midnight with a ten hour plus day tomorrow morning. I spent 45 minutes watching the Court TV one which while good was all about the O thing with no answers about this new info so that was my one big spend of time for tonight and I haven't read a single other thread yet or got anything done BUT what I did take away from this, again with a quick read is the defense is in and should be in hot water or so it is looking. Reminders in it of they have run afoul before and been warned...

Defense is written all OVER THIS. Saying defense just got phone records and good stuff for Rick etc. Just how would the guy know that hmm? Cover me, referring to the leaking last spring and so on...

This smells SO DIRTY. So very, very, very dirty.

This part raises serious questions:

Greenlee and Cain told FOX59 that the Texas social media Delphi follower contacted them when he became aware of the explosive and sensitive nature of the leaked information and urged them to contact Indiana State Police investigators so as not to run afoul of the Court’s gag order, be cited for Contempt of Court or be found in possession of illicitly obtained exclusive evidence.

What is missing is how TX and Greenlee and Cain got or had the stuff to begin with AND needed to be warned by TX they could be running afoul of the Court's gag order, be in contempt, etc. AS they were in possession OF ILLICITLY obtained evidence. To assume on the side of not assuming Greenlee and Cain obtained it illicitly--or did they or have knowledge it was--I gather that statement means where it came from and who first obtained it did so illicity--.. Or does it ONLY mean that...

:thud:[This emoji/guy sure does come in handy!]

I would say they should have went to LE immediately on receipt or shortly thereafter. They aren't stupid but apparently what, wanted to wait to see if they had to?

There are still/is still fundamental stuff missing here.

My one summary is this has defense written ALL OVER IT AND A MAN IS DEAD.

Here's the other thing, I don't know but many here and elsewhere like do, he may as well be named. Because they are going to have to show without a doubt hit was suicide considering these circumstances.

I also agree with this article that this trial is not going to go in January of 2024. We are in mid October and fast coming to November and then courts and frankly most places that can get away with it don['t move at all over the holidays or until well past. Even with no holiday time of year, it wouldn't go off with all this b.s. going on. The defense team could well be removed and depending on what pans out SHOULD BE.

I think Allen himself and defense KNEW the confessions HAD to have something BIG to negate them and soooo they came up with something.

Think about this, who did "suicide" guy get this stuff from.... They needed someone that was NOT them...

For some others out there maybe not, but all this sh*t convinces me that Allen is most definitely guilty. Throughout but especially since his confessions he/they had no out and needed badly to come up with one...
I am way past bedtime for the hard work schedule I have tomorrow and this is the only thread I've been able to read. I have another point or two but can't think of them right now...

I will end with this part from what you posted...

Legal experts consulted by FOX59 indicate that a leak of this nature, considering earlier orders from the judge, might result in either another warning from the bench or the dismissal of the attorneys and the appointment of a new legal team to represent Allen and therefore almost certainly lead to a delay in his January 8, 2024, trial date.

^^ Delphi Murders the Lost Documentary (this is a good one, and not too long.)
Filmed in 2019 ... It was never seen until very recently - this year.
interviews with family members, including the Libby's meth-mother, and local LE who were sitting there 2 years doing ... not much.

also:
Interview with the Documentarian: Hannah Shakespeare

:thud:

I read it quickly. I am way past midnight with a ten hour plus day tomorrow morning. I spent 45 minutes watching the Court TV one which while good was all about the O thing with no answers about this new info so that was my one big spend of time for tonight and I haven't read a single other thread yet or got anything done BUT what I did take away from this, again with a quick read is the defense is in and should be in hot water or so it is looking. Reminders in it of they have run afoul before and been warned...

Defense is written all OVER THIS. Saying defense just got phone records and good stuff for Rick etc. Just how would the guy know that hmm? Cover me, referring to the leaking last spring and so on...

This smells SO DIRTY. So very, very, very dirty.

This part raises serious questions:

Greenlee and Cain told FOX59 that the Texas social media Delphi follower contacted them when he became aware of the explosive and sensitive nature of the leaked information and urged them to contact Indiana State Police investigators so as not to run afoul of the Court’s gag order, be cited for Contempt of Court or be found in possession of illicitly obtained exclusive evidence.

What is missing is how TX and Greenlee and Cain got or had the stuff to begin with AND needed to be warned by TX they could be running afoul of the Court's gag order, be in contempt, etc. AS they were in possession OF ILLICITLY obtained evidence. To assume on the side of not assuming Greenlee and Cain obtained it illicitly--or did they or have knowledge it was--I gather that statement means where it came from and who first obtained it did so illicity--.. Or does it ONLY mean that...

:thud:[This emoji/guy sure does come in handy!]

I would say they should have went to LE immediately on receipt or shortly thereafter. They aren't stupid but apparently what, wanted to wait to see if they had to?

There are still/is still fundamental stuff missing here.

My one summary is this has defense written ALL OVER IT AND A MAN IS DEAD.

Here's the other thing, I don't know but many here and elsewhere like do, he may as well be named. Because they are going to have to show without a doubt hit was suicide considering these circumstances.

I also agree with this article that this trial is not going to go in January of 2024. We are in mid October and fast coming to November and then courts and frankly most places that can get away with it don['t move at all over the holidays or until well past. Even with no holiday time of year, it wouldn't go off with all this b.s. going on. The defense team could well be removed and depending on what pans out SHOULD BE.

I think Allen himself and defense KNEW the confessions HAD to have something BIG to negate them and soooo they came up with something.

Think about this, who did "suicide" guy get this stuff from.... They needed someone that was NOT them...

For some others out there maybe not, but all this sh*t convinces me that Allen is most definitely guilty. Throughout but especially since his confessions he/they had no out and needed badly to come up with one...
I am way past bedtime for the hard work schedule I have tomorrow and this is the only thread I've been able to read. I have another point or two but can't think of them right now...

I will end with this part from what you posted...

Legal experts consulted by FOX59 indicate that a leak of this nature, considering earlier orders from the judge, might result in either another warning from the bench or the dismissal of the attorneys and the appointment of a new legal team to represent Allen and therefore almost certainly lead to a delay in his January 8, 2024, trial date.

I think the CourtTV video lends a lot of credence to the Odinism theory.

^^ Delphi Murders the Lost Documentary (this is a good one, and not too long.)
Filmed in 2019 ... It was never seen until very recently - this year.
interviews with family members, including the Libby's meth-mother, and local LE who were sitting there 2 years doing ... not much.

also:
Interview with the Documentarian: Hannah Shakespeare

That top one is good, but I'm gonna have to watch a couple of hours of comedy to get over the depression it's causing.

:sigh:

Posted 24 hours ago. It's CourtTv's look at the Odinism connection:

6:31
3 police investigators working on this from the beginning believed that there might be a ritualistic, Odinite, angle to these murders. Todd Click, Kevin Murphy and Greg Farencee. After reading Richard Allen's probable cause affidavit, Click became concerned that the information connecting Allen's involvement in this murder was far less compelling than the information that the three investigators had found in their investigation of the Rushville portion of the investigation. (Rushville was part of the Odinite angle. There were people involved in Odinism in Rushville and others in Delphi.) They aren't talking about who they are, but they actually had names of people from both towns involved in it.

Just to be clear. I'm not on the bandwagon that Allen is completely clear with this new information. He recognized the Odinistic patches on their uniforms, so he had some knowledge of the Odinism symbols. I couldn't have told you what they were, but then I don't live around Odinists, that I'm aware of. I never even knew this religion existed.

One thing I've been wondering is if Bridge Guy just corralled them into the end of the bridge. Waiting below was at least one other person to watch them as they came down. He may be the person who had the gun. That guy could have been RA.

It appears to me that the investigation took the easy way out. Let's nail this Richard Allen guy and be done with it. Running down the Odinists angle will be too time consuming and possibly dangerous.

Last edited:
and many techs work back behind and not in the visible part so many might not ever be aware of him.
Yet Libby's family was fast aware they dealt with him re the free photos, that's why I refer to him much like a store clerk also. The CVS's I've been in there maybe tops of 3 employees working and a pharmacist and the others tend to do a bit of every job. Stock, cashier, photos, etc. Walgreens are bigger than CVS stores at least in our area as far as square footage and what they carry.
He's not a pharmacist he's a Pharmacy Tech, there's a BIG difference.
Yeah that's what I said, he is no pharmacist. Let's not forget though he also dealt with Libby's family re pictures. He was a store employee is what he was and most do a bit of everything especially the CVS's I've been in, Walgreen's as well. Where I work even our general managers can and do hop on a till, do returns at the return counter and many other things if needed. Other employees are much the same.

If you have time, @GrandmaBear , read the link I just posted above. - a Fox News article - covering the MS podcast subject of the leaker that committed suicide b/c Murder Sheet blew him into investigators. O M G. :panic:

JMHO:
I think MS tipped the press - attempting to blow in the defense. I'm NEVER listening to them again.
They're stanky; I knew it the first time I heard them.
:nope:
This isn't the first time they've had something that shouldn't have been public... Or was leaked. Or accidentally not sealed. Etc. They were the big ones on Kline and then re Delphi/Kline, Allen, etc.

I'm neither a fan nor a critic of them but they aren't anyone I routinely watch and I'm certainly not sticking up for them either. In fact, back a year ago or so they were very much not my cup of tea, I was not enamored with them having info I didn't feel they should, etc.

Not sure how emu doesn't know who they are as they were key in letting out and turning us all onto the Kline stuff PLUS he just posted a court tv thing they were on.

I honestly thought and have felt more than once they have a source, someone inside and that could be anyone from someone in the clerk's office to higher...

They can take all the high moral ground they like but not a one of anyone of us on earth to my knowledge s bulletproof and this is all really questionable. I just don't have the advantage you do of having watched anything or looked into it and so I am just going by what you've said her mainly.

JMOH WARNING: Yes, they're not my taste; I have no patience. They talk like everyone listening is an idiot. They fill time with nothing and with repetition and it makes me nuts. They WASTE time. Also, they never have anything insightful or intelligent to say, Frankly. They're really uptight and arrogant. I think their "sources" probably hate talking to them. Filling time with nothing for advertising. The ad money means something to them. JMHO.

MS has obviously had contact w/ leakers before. They always felt sketchy to me. Little stuff here and there ... but I think they got the crime scene photos and were smart enough to think (a) they are fake, don't discuss ... and when they found out they were real, they (b) realized there was only one place to go with them, and that was LE. Because he's a lawyer. And at least they are that ethical. I think that Grey character could get in some trouble. Hope not to much, b/c I like his diagrams. :D But yeah, he NEVER EVER should have used the crime scene photos he was leaked; but he did.

I know - isn't that nutty. I feel like I was listening to a bad dream.

Fair enough. We shall see. They have witnesses that came forward w/in first weeks - who all heard confessions from the POIs that are "Vanlinders".

They were leaking only crime scene photos. Who knows why?

Maybe not the Defense, so No,
but Yes - it's someone that used to work in the offices of one of the Attorneys. But wasn't working there anymore. But was leaking, somehow. And then offed themselves. And it looks like the dead leaker knew about the prior leak and intentionally leaked anyway.

THERE WAS A SUICIDE!!

this is very fair, dear @GrandmaBear

forgive me, I'm still in a mood. :angry:
their entire way is not my taste, i get you. he lets her take front seat but then chimes in on occasion and she will look to him as if to confirm she can speak for them and he is in agreement, etc. I haven't watched much they've done but did see them in Kline stuff and of course they've come up and been on with others on occasion. there was controversy and sh*t re them a year ago etc. this one sounds to me like uhm as they do they are covering their butts or trying to and they do know how and it isn't the first time I've felt that. but agaiin, I don't LOOK to watch them but since they have been the source of some things back to kline etc. I have seen them, seen others with them, use their stuff and so on.

I have read ahead and don't have time to talk or response on all but are you talking of Gray Hughes?? He shared the pics??!! If you want to talk about long useless videos with hours spent to just get money oh my he is one. Don't get me wrong, his mapping and stuff in Delphi can be and has been good BUT who has the time for his stuff, I sure don't. It iis of ten two hours in before he talks of a case and then in five minutes he just likes to go on about people copying him, running other channels down, picking on people in his chat and more. I will check him out on rare occasion if nothing else is live, I don'[t get time for much live these days, but I am not subscribed to him or murder sheet, there are better out there by far but they do both cover delphi quite a bit. i guess my way is generally I don't "hate" anyone but neither are my cup of tea. As you say MS isn't your taste well really neither them nor Gray are mine. I think we'd agree maybe that all three are full of self importance and seem to feel they are close to perfect beings. Uhm not...

Yes MS has been close to or had things that magically came from being leaked before OR from mistakenly put on a public filing that shouldn't have been and they "found" it etc...

I'm just not buying MOST of this O stuff. I don't like defense attys go figure in most cases and what it is boiling down to for me is they NEED something VERY significant and to blow hard and sensational as their client confessed. And because there is a bullet casing and himself ocnfessing, placing himself there and having a bullet casing there. This has not changed. They want and need it though to go away and turn the tide. IT is hard for me to argue though there were guards that wore patches for instance. How fortunate for RA. Leaked photos. His claims. Etc. Cuz says the guards have been there about 8 months, who is it that placed them, how is it they came to be there etc. because I smell something but it isn't what they'd want ya to think.

Are guards of two years the longest term employees? That they get put in charge of a high profile prisoner?

I don't know. I have to work again and am nowhere near readyI have been onlky on this thread last night too late into wee hours, this morning and watched the Court TV thing. Noting prepared for work, etc. and little time left. no sleep, not prepared and so on.

I agree from what I know that MS doesn't have a good smell right now. All sounds a bit off.

Please also confirm do you mean Gray Hughes? He shared these photos?

Haven't seen them and have no desire to. I'd take recreations and that would be enough for me in such a case, if released legit or in trial. I do not need o see the two girls at their end. Ever.

yeah, my summary was just terrible. lol. Almost as bad as the podcasts. I'm sorry.

With a few hours away from that stupid podcast, it occurred to me that ... if MS turned in the Leaker to LE ... then ....

did MS just became a witness in this case?

And that might be the whole reason for that podcast. I mean, what was the purpose of telling their audience they doxed and blew in the leaker to LE last week and oops 2 days ago the leaker committed suicide?

Not only did they inform LE, they informed the Defense themselves, (which, in retrospect, I find as very odd).

Here's the timeline described:

During the podcast, MS laid out a social media caper timeline:
crime-scene-photo leak - quickly spreads to podcasters and social media - MS responsible podcast holds back - a mole reaches out - text screens are shot - leaker is ID'd - "research" on FB is performed - LE is informed by MS - Defense is informed by MS - and in the end - the leaker's suicide ...
all related to the Delhi case.

One more Question:
How do Crime Scene Photos out in the Public prejudice the case?

(Bad for LE investigations ongoing. Bad for victims/family. But how's it bad for Defense/Prosecution?)
Your summary was fine. It's the general nature of podcasters and YTers to be clickbait and gossipy. Plus, it takes me less time to actually read MSM and court documents than listen/watch people.

JMOH WARNING: Yes, they're not my taste; I have no patience. They talk like everyone listening is an idiot. They fill time with nothing and with repetition and it makes me nuts. They WASTE time. Also, they never have anything insightful or intelligent to say, Frankly. They're really uptight and arrogant. I think their "sources" probably hate talking to them. Filling time with nothing for advertising. The ad money means something to them. JMHO.

MS has obviously had contact w/ leakers before. They always felt sketchy to me. Little stuff here and there ... but I think they got the crime scene photos and were smart enough to think (a) they are fake, don't discuss ... and when they found out they were real, they (b) realized there was only one place to go with them, and that was LE. Because he's a lawyer. And at least they are that ethical. I think that Grey character could get in some trouble. Hope not to much, b/c I like his diagrams. :D But yeah, he NEVER EVER should have used the crime scene photos he was leaked; but he did.

I know - isn't that nutty. I feel like I was listening to a bad dream.

Fair enough. We shall see. They have witnesses that came forward w/in first weeks - who all heard confessions from the POIs that are "Vanlinders".

They were leaking only crime scene photos. Who knows why?

Maybe not the Defense, so No,
but Yes - it's someone that used to work in the offices of one of the Attorneys. But wasn't working there anymore. But was leaking, somehow. And then offed themselves. And it looks like the dead leaker knew about the prior leak and intentionally leaked anyway.

THERE WAS A SUICIDE!!

this is very fair, dear @GrandmaBear

forgive me, I'm still in a mood. :angry:
So it is clear it was suicide? So where is the info on that?
Honestly surprised if that is all the case they aren't naming the guy at least in relation to suicide if not leaking by now, obit, etc.

Your summary was fine. It's the general nature of podcasters and YTers to be clickbait and gossipy. Plus, it takes me less time to actually read MSM and court documents than listen/watch people.
It was fine. Saves everyone the time of watching it which I appreciate. I will beg to differ though in the respect there are some REALLY good ones out there. MS isn't one of mine. I have seen them before but had to go looking mostly with Kline.

MSM and newsprint never cover all. They can't and it's just the way it is. However I do agree on docs which is why the AA in Morphew is important to read.

Not that even docs are necessarily evidence if coming from one side or another like the O thing here. Defense of course is going to cherry pick on behalf of their client and a defense. Never makes it a full picture nor does it take Allen away from the scene both he and his casing placed himself at. That's glaringly omitted/not fixed/addressed.

So where is the news about the suicide? The Fox article isn't available to me in UK.

A suicide would be reported wouldn't it? The only suicide I have come across was two young women (twins) who both leapt out of a 7th (?) storey apartment in Lafayette. That's weird enough for a suicide.

Okay, I'm in a mood.

The Delphi Murders: Leaked Crime Scene Photographs

^^^ Crime Scene Photos (apparently unauthorized) Leaks ... story above at Murder Sheet.

With all due respect - these MS people give me a headache. I have tried them out. It's always the same thing.
One minute of important info ... they take 33 minutes. They repeat each other over and over and over.
The useful info for each podcast is somewhere around 22 minutes in and takes less time than the commercial.

ON this particular podcast ... you don't need to waste your time. I wasted mine for y'all:.

here's the newest poop:

Someone leaked some of this case's crime scene photos. Now they're all over the internets.

Murder Sheet is too uppity to participate in spreading leaked photos. Shame shame shame on everyone else, and while MS is shaming its listeners, MS take this opportunity to tell me, and their listeners, to stop being ... jerks ....

MS wants me to be nice?
They don't know me.
Who do they think they are? LOL.

(Agree that MS did good by not sharing. And yes, it's devastating for the families of A&L and disrespectful to those innocent girls. But why tell me what I already know ... for 26 minutes? Also, I'm pretty sure MS wants an award for not showing crime scene photos.)

After they received the photos, MS (apparently) did not immediately turn photos into LE. Why did they take their sweet time? Because they weren't able to confirm they were real. At some point a "friend" delivered them same photos, while providing some deep intel (text screen shots) as to who leaked the photos. The friend was chicken to go to LE and asked MS to do so.

The motive of the leak? MS suggests, as they refuse to describe the leaked photos of the crime scene, that the photos might support the defense? Not sure how. MS didn't say. Maybe the "staging" theory part? (Just really weak on crime scene photos and very strong on shaming any one in the MS audience that thinks they should get to look at crime scene photos. Shame shame shame shame on all of you you you you.)

So they turned the photos into Indiana LE.
And LE said thank you.
(Also, I'm pretty sure MS wants another award for doing the right thing by ringing up LE).

(By then, the photos were all over the internet. But still. MS did the right thing. Which, apparently, involved doxing the Leaker to LE.)

No one knows how he Leaky Guy got the photos.
BUT ...
Leaky Guy has a FB!
And, MS "investigated" the hell out of it. Screenshot it. And stuff. So they could find out how Leaky Guy might have gotten the photos. (Like LE wasn't on it already?)

MS found out (gasp!) that a dude that might work or did work maybe sometime at one of the law firms of one of RA's attorneys ... was on Leaky Guy's FB.
MS is terribly excited about that and somehow concludes that the leak was from RA's attorneys.

(Now, this is a stretch. There's 6000 people in Delhi, right? Probably 1/4 of them on FB? What are the odds another Delhi person's on your Delhi FB? Like 33% ? Nevertheless...)

MS surmises - based on their sleuthing on Leaky Guy's FB intel - that the leak is from the Defense side. (REALLY???!!)
And MS has decided that the defense team is in huge trouble and RA's attorneys the Judge could easily throw them off the case. (That is patently absurd.)
And ... MS believes that the upcoming hearings are 100% about the leaks. (huh?)

Oh.
One more thing.

The Leaky Guy that allegedly leaked the crime photos?
That Leaky Guy MS blew into LE about 5 days ago ... Oh. By the way.
He committed suicide 2 days ago. :eek:

IMO, MS snuck that doozy in there ... just as if that's not the entire reason why they made a podcast about the leaks.

Meanwhile, MS spends the remaining 28 minutes shaming anyone who might have seen a leaked crime scene photo out there on the internets and chastises their viewers to delete it and not share it. B/C MS would never share such a thing b/c they respect victims' privacy.

If ya wanna listen to pretzel logic shaming on fire ... with a suicide packed in, have at it.

Otherwise don't bother. You've just read the 3 minute scoop.

The other 30 minutes of irrelevant stuff MS bangs on and lectures about are irrelevant and a complete waste of time.
I think I love your mood! :rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom