LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
And you think Allen is an O or had no part in the murders?

I don't think it was an O thing. I think if anything it was staged to look like an O thing.

But tell me what you're thinking.

The prison guards admitted to following a pagan religion associated with a Norse God, but it isn't Odinism.

:rolleyes:

The patches they wore said "Odin" on them.

They were put on eight months ago, and I think they've both worked less than two years there.
So they've been put on after Allen was put there. Hmm.

Less than two years makes them probably pretty young then unless a new job/transfer of an older employee. Interesting if both are under two years however they would have been employed there before he was arrested so not like they were corruptly placed there to deal with him...

Let's add another possible plot twist to this patch thing.

What if this is a plan of RAs and is in it with the guards to cast reasonable doubt and his claims of treatment?
OMG I WAS JUST ABOUT to say something like that!! I was going to start with "If ya all real want a conspiracy thought, how about how this Odin thing is helping him and are the guards really against him or are they doing this to HELP him...And more and then I saw this post of yours as I went to go to bottom of screen to post a similar thought, one that has crossed my mind more than once since the defense filing... Didn't share it as I haven't had time and haven't thought it out and it is as out there/farfetched Wel of a thought as their O plot is but... Well less so than theirs is actually... By far...

OMG I WAS JUST ABOUT to say something like that!! I was going to start with "If ya all real want a conspiracy thought, how about how this Odin thing is helping him and are the guards really against him or are they doing this to HELP him...And more and then I saw this post of yours as I went to go to bottom of screen to post a similar thought, one that has crossed my mind more than once since the defense filing... Didn't share it as I haven't had time and haven't thought it out and it is as out there/farfetched Wel of a thought as their O plot is but... Well less so than theirs is actually... By far...

Should it be discovered that RA's guard friends are helping him out with patches and a side of ⚡ ⚡ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAZPPPPP !!!⚡⚡...
... that would jolt the case in yet another direction.

Yep!!

It gives me the vibe that the prosecution knows it's a long road they'd be heading down if they start investigating the Odinism evidence. It could also be a dangerous road as well. They think they can convict him, and they don't care. This is a typical response from a lot of DA's.

IMO, there IS a connection to Odinists. I'm not saying RA is totally innocent. If he was, then he wouldn't have recognized the Odinism patches. He comes across as the chosen fall guy for this crime. I'm pretty sure others are involved. I'm convinced it was Ron Logan on the bridge. When asked by a reporter to say "Down the hill" while being interviewed he raises the pitch of his voice on the word "hill".

The defense says that the estimated height of the person on the bridge was far off from a 5'4" man. Two people who know Ron Logan were shown the video of BG, and said it was Ron Logan before being asked anything.

If the coat found in RA's house, was the one he wore that day, wouldn't there be blood on it? Even if it had been washed. It was a very bloody crime scene, reportedly. I've also heard that the police don't think they were killed on the spot they were found on. Also, the defense says that the person who saw a "muddy and bloody" man never said anything about "bloody" when initially questioned. That can be proven fairly easily if the original statement is still available.

As somebody already pointed out why didn't anyone recognize him while they were shopping at CVS?

It seems to me that the Odinism connection may not just be two prison guards, but others could be involved on the prosecution team.

According to the defense, when RA was tased (two different times), it was one or both of these guards involved.

This needs a much deeper investigation than appears to be going on. I don't believe that only one person did this alone. I want them ALL convicted. It's very odd that nobody asked those guards about the patches that, suddenly, were put on their shirts. They don't remove them until it was brought up by the defense that they had an Odinism connection.

Hopefully, there is stuff being done behind the scenes they aren't talking about.
It couldnt be both RL and RA on the bridge. There is a big height difference. If you look at the stills of BG and Abby on the bridge their heights do not look that different. 5ft 4in is short for a guy. I think that could be why he wasn't recognized as BG. Also, he would probably wear a uniform at his pharmacy job and maybe even reading glasses. He would not be wearing a hat either.

RA has admitted being on the bridge and trails and has confessed. From what I can remember, RL drove himself to Lafayette and got convicted for it so it couldnt have been him on the bridge as that court case put him in Lafayette and discovered him lying about being driven there.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people may be into this white nationalist stuff. But I don't see them murdering two white girls. Also, if it was white nationalists who did it, I would expect the guards to remove their patches TBH.
EXACTLY. Agree on all except for that a lot of people are into white nationalist stuff. I don't agree on that.

I will say this white nationalist stuff imo is way overblown however the more something is made out of it the more naive types will join it or think they want to "be one" but I doubt most even then and the few that do, it doesn't mean they are practicing anything or running around planning murders of white teens. And then tormenting a local white "pharmacist".

I'd like to remind all he is more like a store clerk. He is no pharmacist.

I just came across this secret voice recording of RL. Voice from the grave. Interesting. I recommend putting on subtitles. He thinks it was someone on the search team.

This is a MUST WATCH. Good find.

Not just anyone on search team he also mentions family...

For me there isn't anything about his VOICE that makes me think of BG. And I'm no tech expert, photo expert, etc. but I don't see bridge guy and think tall guy at all.

I do find ihm to be not real obviously hesitant or pausing in a few places but you can tell he fast processes I'd say on a question or two but that could very well be because of distrust and all he has dealt with.

I will say and I've said it before, the man should not have LIED. And maintained that lie AND tried to get it corroborated by family as well.

He talks of how they didn't find or see these girls the night before and I have to say I wonder that as well and always have... ALWAYS will. However, I do now how winter is in the midwest and how fat dark falls BUT all of that still just does not sit right with me and likely never will.

It is unfortunate for him his land adjoins BUT he also lied... He did and there are no two ways about it and tried to get someone to back up his lie, etc.

The man also did not like this trail system etc. coming in and as he said it would make for drugs, etc. and all kinds of trouble.

He clearly knows the town and the people...

No conclusion otherwise at this point, I am not all the way through it but do think it a must watch.

Got to get off to a ten plus hour day/prepare for such.

EXACTLY. Agree on all except for that a lot of people are into white nationalist stuff. I don't agree on that.

I will say this white nationalist stuff imo is way overblown however the more something is made out of it the more naive types will join it or think they want to "be one" but I doubt most even then and the few that do, it doesn't mean they are practicing anything or running around planning murders of white teens. And then tormenting a local white "pharmacist".

I'd like to remind all he is more like a store clerk. He is no pharmacist.
Classic defense strategy on the "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bs".

This is a MUST WATCH. Good find.

Not just anyone on search team he also mentions family...

For me there isn't anything about his VOICE that makes me think of BG. And I'm no tech expert, photo expert, etc. but I don't see bridge guy and think tall guy at all.

I do find ihm to be not real obviously hesitant or pausing in a few places but you can tell he fast processes I'd say on a question or two but that could very well be because of distrust and all he has dealt with.

I will say and I've said it before, the man should not have LIED. And maintained that lie AND tried to get it corroborated by family as well.

He talks of how they didn't find or see these girls the night before and I have to say I wonder that as well and always have... ALWAYS will. However, I do now how winter is in the midwest and how fat dark falls BUT all of that still just does not sit right with me and likely never will.

It is unfortunate for him his land adjoins BUT he also lied... He did and there are no two ways about it and tried to get someone to back up his lie, etc.

The man also did not like this trail system etc. coming in and as he said it would make for drugs, etc. and all kinds of trouble.

He clearly knows the town and the people...

No conclusion otherwise at this point, I am not all the way through it but do think it a must watch.

Got to get off to a ten plus hour day/prepare for such.
You got most of the points. He also said when he was in jail a lot of his stuff got stolen. Really mad at the police as well. He also explains how difficult it would be to get to the spot where the girls were found. He describes it like a steep wooded bowl area IIRC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom