LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
IF they decide to investigate anything any further. I'm afraid they don't care about any other part of this case.
You know if Allen years ago hadn't placed himself there. And if nowadays he hadn't reconfirmed it, I would really have to wonder. BUT he did. And the casing matches.

TO take that away would mean all from back when and his coming forward and calling a tip line etc. is a lie. And that would be a HUGE conspiracy that he was apparently part of. And it would make you a conspiracy nut on the side of what you'd normally I am guessing would poo poo because it is so out there and ridiculous.

No offense intended dear dodo :hugs:

But it would take a LOT to create such.

I'd really like to know when the guards first put the patches on their uniforms. Was it just after or before RA came to that jail.
Good question, relevant one. I get no impression it was recent but if it was...

I'd also like to know their age and where they are from, how long they had their jobs, etc....

Allen, facing two counts of murder in the 2017 deaths of Abby Williams and Libby German, has been ordered to appear for a status hearing at 2 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 19.

According to the court, the purpose of the proceeding is to discuss an upcoming Oct. 31 hearing and “other matters which have recently arisen.”

Grizzly said they put the patches on their uniforms eight months ago.
Grizzly is good. I entertain a thing or two that I would not normally only because she does her research and has good thoughts. I take credit for turning you onto her because i did. She does have a channel though and interest in viewers BUT she explores responsibly and will put an alternative out there/call things out.

just to ask a Q?

Can someone help catch up something I missed; help me understand this:

Do we know if RA himself tell his attorneys that someone was threatening to kill his family?
Or was it RA's family tell his attorneys this?

Or was that challenge not mentioned in the Defense Memo?

Also, do we know why RA is so thin/frail?

And did docs say the guards caught him literally eating his discovery docs from his attny?

Thank you very much. :shower:

just to ask a Q?

Can someone help catch up something I missed; help me understand this:

Do we know if RA himself tell his attorneys that someone was threatening to kill his family?
Or was it RA's family tell his attorneys this?

Or was that challenge not mentioned in the Defense Memo?

Also, do we know why RA is so thin/frail?

And did docs say the guards caught him literally eating his discovery docs from his attny?

Thank you very much. :shower:
These are great relevant questions and I have wondered the same with some myself.

I don't get much time so may have missed info but I refresh and listen to YT when I get a chance and NO ONE to my knowledge has asked or addressed these things.

Personally, and I will upfront admit bias re RA, he is playing this all, using all, etc.

And no he isn't wasting away from mistreatment. He is playing a game much like many a serial killer. He may not be known to be one but imo it is what he is or would be or would have been.

Key question you have is who said and where did it come from that guards threatened his family. It would seem to me that could only come from Allen, the fountain of truth right...?

How could it come from his family? I mean per the defense he was allowed no private chats and they made sure he was facing the guards, they recorded him, etc. right?

I haven't read ahead yet and someone else has likely already answered this and I don't have the answers but this is my opinion/guess.

That's a good question
It is. I'd like to know that too. And their ages, how long they've had their job and worked in that area of the prison and YES if they've worn the patches for YEARS or only since Allen showed up...

This question needs to go viral and an answer demanded. WHEN did they first start wearing these?

GET ON IT DODO! Let's do it!

So you are going into the O thing or pedo thiing?

I don't think he was a small part. Jmo.

If you look at the scale of things he may be a small part. If this is the only murder the group has done, then it's a bigger part. If they've murdered others, then it could be a small part of the overall Odin connection.

I already told you it was eight months ago according to Grizzly.
Don't quote Grizzly to me Dodo. I found her FIRST. I turned you onto her. I knew you'd like her.

But seriously, what are you talking? That they've been employed 8 months? Or worn the patches 8 months? And is this confirmed?

Sorry but I don't get to keep up with all her shows or all on here either. Not by a long shot. I try but just can't.

If you look at the scale of things he may be a small part. If this is the only murder the group has done, then it's a bigger part. If they've murdered others, then it could be a small part of the overall Odin connection.
By group are you talking an O group or pedo group? I think I asked that before and this was your response which still doesn't say.

I haven't ruled out more than one or a SMALL group but more so on the order of Logan and Kline route. I also am very okay with thinking it was only Allen. I am not as much into the O thing and feel it far fetched but I can allow it may be some of both... Still though this smacks of the work of one sick serial killer type/pedo, etc.

So anywhooooo Logan and his property can't be removed from my thoughts though... So many things are possible or would fit if anyone was at or came in that way...I live in a city but I am a very rural girl. Well not girl, not young, but hopefully you get my gist even if a dodo. I grew up basically on an old trail/railroad bed. We were let loose our entire childhood and I could tell you any which way to reach this trail through woods, fields, streams, the property of others, you name it.

When I listen to people that did not grow up that way or are more city folk, their views and versions of rural land almost makes me laugh like if someone wasn't on a trail they couldn't have been there, etc. Uhm that is far from the truth. And Logan's land is key.

I could sidetrack into sh*t I just mentioned but making a point not to.

My theories:

1. This was Allen and only Allen. It is the work of one sick SK type who planned and wanted to make it maybe appear to be others.
2. Kline actually has things that he planned or tried to meet with Libby and tons of things went on with him just prior to RA's arrest. Kline and possibly Logan play in...
3. I don't put much into the O thing. I think if anything it was mimicked intentionally. But if there is any O thing it relates back to Allen as well.
4. Some of the Os and pedos are the same people and I don't really believe this.

One and two are where I am and stay. The sensational defense filing hasn't really changed that. Allen is behind much of what is going on and is playing it all and doing it I hate to say, well for those that fall for such I guess and he is using what he can just as he did in his staging....That's where I am at.

NOTHING, not a single thing, takes Allen out of it for me. That's the one thing even the defense filing did not do. They put all these Odinists there but they never removed RA. Oh they try to fudge with the hours and time and such but still...

RA is no Bundy.

just sayin' ;)

this thing has gone sideways in too many ways; too many reasons; clusters of bad judgement and/or intentional hijacking ... if you ask me.
that part ... is good for the Defense. (but Prosecutors have overcome all that before, with compelling evidence).

By group are you talking an O group or pedo group? I think I asked that before and this was your response which still doesn't say.

I haven't ruled out more than one or a SMALL group but more so on the order of Logan and Kline route. I also am very okay with thinking it was only Allen. I am not as much into the O thing and feel it far fetched but I can allow it may be some of both... Still though this smacks of the work of one sick serial killer type/pedo, etc.

So anywhooooo Logan and his property can't be removed from my thoughts though... So many things are possible or would fit if anyone was at or came in that way...I live in a city but I am a very rural girl. Well not girl, not young, but hopefully you get my gist even if a dodo. I grew up basically on an old trail/railroad bed. We were let loose our entire childhood and I could tell you any which way to reach this trail through woods, fields, streams, the property of others, you name it.

When I listen to people that did not grow up that way or are more city folk, their views and versions of rural land almost makes me laugh like if someone wasn't on a trail they couldn't have been there, etc. Uhm that is far from the truth. And Logan's land is key.

I could sidetrack into sh*t I just mentioned but making a point not to.

My theories:

1. This was Allen and only Allen. It is the work of one sick SK type who planned and wanted to make it maybe appear to be others.
2. Kline actually has things that he planned or tried to meet with Libby and tons of things went on with him just prior to RA's arrest. Kline and possibly Logan play in...
3. I don't put much into the O thing. I think if anything it was mimicked intentionally. But if there is any O thing it relates back to Allen as well.
4. Some of the Os and pedos are the same people and I don't really believe this.

One and two are where I am and stay. The sensational defense filing hasn't really changed that. Allen is behind much of what is going on and is playing it all and doing it I hate to say, well for those that fall for such I guess and he is using what he can just as he did in his staging....That's where I am at.

NOTHING, not a single thing, takes Allen out of it for me. That's the one thing even the defense filing did not do. They put all these Odinists there but they never removed RA. Oh they try to fudge with the hours and time and such but still...

It's the O thing.

RA is no Bundy.

just sayin' ;)

this thing has gone sideways in too many ways; too many reasons; clusters of bad judgement and/or intentional hijacking ... if you ask me.
that part ... is good for the Defense. (but Prosecutors have overcome all that before, with compelling evidence).
RA ain't no Bundy I agree BUT what do we really know of him.... Have we ever heard him speak, know of his intelligence or lack of it, etc.? I've seen the stupidest seeming people in life have keen smarts when it comes to evil thoughts and plans. For some reason Dennis Rader comes to mind. Just an average height, average man, not overly attractive just like Allen, kind of insignificant really but look at what he did and for how long and he thinks/thought himself very smart and he did get away with it for a very long time... I can see Allen being exactly that.

If there's one thing I've learned the hard way in life is that still waters run deep... Silence from a man doesn't necessarily make him shy or socially awkward, never assume that...

I can't disagree that this case is and has been a mess with screw ups without a doubt. It can be done though, prosecution needs to get it lock tight and stay on it and clear it all up. Their response was right. They stuck to the key points that may matter in law and that's it unlike the fictional novel dramatically written by the defense and woven into a far fetched fairy tale, although fairy tales have happy endings...

I agree Allen is no Bundy. Bundy had "charm" right? Tell me more what you mean though because if you mean he has no cunning or evil smarts, I'm not so convinced of that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom