LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually more unusual to interact with the pharmacist. Pharmacy techs are the "face" of the pharmacy.

Just a little tidbit of useless info. It isnt unusual for store managers and assistant store managers to assist in the pharmacy when they're short handed.
The managers where I work do just about everything the rest of us do and we're a much bigger store with tons more employees. Have I already said this, I feel like I did. But anyhow, I'm sure it's the same. They don't do it EVERY day and minute but they hop in and help and they help customers on the floor, have helped do carryout and more. all of it and I mean the GMs, not department managers but they do all of this Pas well.

Personally I like it and like the rule. There's nothing worse than having a boss/es that don't know sh*t about what employees do nor have ever done it themselves and in our case, they have done it and they still do it.

Anyhow I'm sure he was seen on many an occasion by customers and not just hidden away at least imo. I guess it possible once licensed he was seen less but again I kind of doubt it, our CVS stores are quite small and just thinking of the flu and covid shots they offer and how busy they and Walgreen's etc. have been these past years would mean many a local would have seen him. Pletny in fact. Does Delphi even have a hospital or Walgreen's. I guess I' d have to look but probably not really important or relevant enough to bother doing so.

I would say two things. A pharm tech type and a beer drinking, local bar hanging, hunting, outdoors type is a bit incongruous to me. At least in the midwest I live in. The job and type don't seem the typical fit. I'm not trying to categorize people but think some will understand what I mean. The other thing is didn't he right after the girls' death go into a treatment center or something for alcohol or something is claimed on that order? A licensed tech having an alcohol problem and working around drugs I'd call a bit worrisome. And of course that's if it was only alcohol and not drugs as well. I also can't help but wonder if anything happened at the job or he had any warnings at the job due to apparently a problem he needed to address, although part of me thinks he had a reason for doing such at the time he did. I don't know but think it worth mentioning...

Just so you know, I am talking to all here, not directing my response here just to you. I get very little time, come in to catch up on new posts and simply respond to what is being talked of by replying to them.

More trivia.

RA worked in the Peru CVS prior to the Delphi location. It's roughly an hour away.

He got his pharmacy tech license in 2018. So, its quite possible all the talk of "he's just a store clerk" might have been correct prior to 2018. It's possible he processed photos prior to 2018 while studying for his license. It's in my head he was an asst manager at one point.
So AFTER he killed the girls he completed licensing the following year...?

My sister assisted in a pharmacy/store that was only a pharmacy and then one more like a CVS but she was IN the pharmacy there, not out on the floor much but that was a privately owned one, not a corporation. She was never licensed but there was quite a bit she could do at least in our state under the supervision of a pharmacist of course. I'm talking at least 25 to 30 years ago though.

I'm pretty sure he and his wife both worked at Walmart too in the past. I believe she still did on his arrest no?

IMO -
Yeah, LE had - within 3 weeks of requesting tips to come forward -two family-of-Odinist witnesses heard from their family members spoken admissions of Rushville's Odinist gang's physical presence at the bridge, involvement and witnesses of the murders , the intent to shut Libby up, blood on cars, blood on blue coats. This laid out in the LONG D Memo, if I recall correctly, that fails to redact all the POIs named ... and the DNA collected from these POAs. That investigation route came to a halt. Perhaps there's a reason and Prosecution will explain why it came to a halt upon answering the Franks hearing stuff.

The leaker committed suicide. This is the only suicide i found in the local news within the timeframe. I also posted it to prove my point that LE get involved in suicides, which you cast doubt upon and said we would not hear about it.

Personally, I think the Odin stuff is far fetched and clutching at straws by the defence and this leaker suicide is even more far fetched. It is making me wonder WTH is going on with this case..

@Olenna gets it. Watch the video. There is a lot that supports the Odinism theory.

@Olenna gets it. Watch the video. There is a lot that supports the Odinism theory.
Gets what? I don't believe it was them that did it. This is just the defence slinging mud at the wall. The guy admits he was there, he was seen by witnesses, his car is on camera, his bullet was at the crime scene, his voice and pic is on tape, he has confessed 5 times and there is probably even more we don't yet know - he took something from the crime scene too - possibly an item of clothing.

I agree with this. I don't listen to podcasts about crimes. I mean we all can discuss the same articles and court documents here without all of their speculations.

Personally as far as I"ve seen a lot of bad ones that came about with certain cases that went nuts have seemed to disappear and on my suggestions refreshed I don['t get much whild stuff, mostly just the better ones I watch anyhow.
I watched it and had pretty much heard it all before and I'm with Tresir, I find it extremely far fetched and not a part of it removes Allen or his casing So are you thinking he is an O and was in on it?

What about Kline, Logan and/or any pedo ring as you were favoring all that the last I knew? How did they all get there without any witness seeing them? Did they meet up at the local McDonald's and car pool or meet at Logan's? Did Logan serve coffee and donuts?

Do Os and types following various pagan religions wear anything special? Were they all dressed in jeans and blue jackets like bridge guy or did they wear guard uniforms with O patches? Was it planned, when and how and how did they know the girls would be there because this would definitely take planning for a group activity and the logistics. Why white girls and why frame a white pharm tech from their own community?

Do those that practice sacrifice do their pagan rituals in broad daylight? I'd have thought in dark for some reason with altars and fire. Also how did they leave and when without being seen?

Why did all the activity with Kline come so close and then RA's arrest? How does any of that relate to the Os? There is reason there to make some connections or wonder because Kline actually HAD talked with Libby AND had a meeting planned, etc. That's hard to ignore or i'd feel it far fetched too but for pedo, his interest in her and the plan and then an Allen arrest and a Kline plea deal.

So then I guess also the Os framed Allen way back then because they saw him there, and somehow got his bullet casing and put it there. Funny they didn't leave more to indicate him and I bet they were stressing all the years LE ignored him. Or do you think the cops manufactured the evidence?

I could go on but as always, no time.

what this all sounds like to me is local gossip that probably went on BIG TIME after something this big and horrendous happened. It sounds like local bar talk, "corner store" talk, and things probably leaked on how the girls were found with a lot of conjecture going on.

This can't be made to be reasonably true unless Allen is an O at minimum OR all these years later cops framed RA to save the Os who they weren't even looking at. That would have been done back in the first year if you ask me if that was the case. And then now we've got the cops involved, the Os and RA is innocent yet just happened to be there and oh let's throw in some O guards...And somehow all these people must relate and orchestrated all these things both back then and now separately or together?? This is some big and powerful group that can do all this, place guards in the prison watching RA, get the cops or have one in their group to manufacture evidence and get a judge to go along on a warrant (another part) and more and more, get Allen to somehow be there yet for five years or more this powerful group couldn't get them to go back and look at Allen.

I don't have the time or words to get across how ludicrous I think this all is. There is so much missing that would have to happen and be explained.

And I don't think the leaker had anything to do with the Os either, the leaker related to the defense most likely or to some evil podcasters or reporter who paid to get the photos leaked. far more unlikely as it seems it was more likely to benefit RA and the O angle.

Interesting how Hughes, MS and who knows how many countless others got them. I guess I don't know, WHERE exactly were they first outed or did the leaker send them to many? And who is the leaker's partner, etc.?

I'm sure those that follow SM etc may know. I may watch videos but I don't do SM..

Even though it necessary they try to preserve the sanctity of this case, the leaker part I think needs to be addressed by the court and by LE to the public. AND the alleged suicide. To not do so is going to create rampant talk and undermine things worse. This defense teams needs a SERIOUS look as it again that is what it seems to tie to.

I'd have watched a show covering iit last night however in the time I had I didn't come across anything and had no time to look further. Seems to me the responsible ones I watch I so far staying away from it. The photos and leaker thing I mean.

Maybe far more is already known, I wouldn't know. I haven't caught up here nor did I see much out there but then I don't subscribe to or watch the likes of some and don't do social media. And so I may be more in the dark than some.

Anyone wants to message with more that shouldn't be outed but is known out there, I'd appreciate it.

Maybe I'm all wet here, and behind the 8 bal, like I said, haven't had the chance to even read further here nor have I gotten up on the leaker thing anywhere else.

Thanks for posting. I had a quick search for Gray Hughes but his YouTube was over an hour long so I don't have the time for that.
That's short for Gray. In fact it is brief for him. I can see why some don't watch videos with the likes of the ones being mentioned. here. Don't hate him or anything but 3/4 of his stuff is trying to find any wheat amongst the chaff. He IS good at mapping and animation but again one has to find it amongst his tirades and money seeking hours. Once in a blue moon he has a good dialed in one. I mostly don't bother.

FWIW
I just found Gray yesterday. lol. And I found him b/c he had new crime scene photos on his youtube. He got what MS got in terms of the leak, and rather than call LE, he posted them and discussed them. (Tree blood, but thankfully, nothing of Abby/Libby's remains. He may have described the other photos w/o posting them ... but again ... too painful to watch. I ripped through the fast forwards and if I saw a map or diagram, I listened a bit. )

I don't find any of these podcasters to be particularly interesting. I stick w/ journalists and documentaries and court documents ... to catch up and refresh.
With the likes of the ones you are talking of I can see why. However, I guess it can't be disputed Gray has put a lot into Delphi and even MS outed a lot of stuff that is what news and others now have. Neither are my go tos although I"ve seen both.

FWIW
I just found Gray yesterday. lol. And I found him b/c he had new crime scene photos on his youtube. He got what MS got in terms of the leak, and rather than call LE, he posted them and discussed them. (Tree blood, but thankfully, nothing of Abby/Libby's remains. He may have described the other photos w/o posting them ... but again ... too painful to watch. I ripped through the fast forwards and if I saw a map or diagram, I listened a bit. )

I don't find any of these podcasters to be particularly interesting. I stick w/ journalists and documentaries and court documents ... to catch up and refresh.
Gray was basically the only YTer JT would allow. I'd say that says something...

So he outed the stuff claiming what source?

He was in Delphi a couple of wks ago around the time of Crime Con...

Per MS podcast; there's a mole that came to MS with screenshots of the leaker's FB. The Leaker was local and male. The Leaker's source was male. The Leaker's source was a party that (for non-disclosed reasons) met with one of the Defense Attnys. Allegedly.
Well there's one really easy scenario to make of that.... The obvious one.

yup ... too long. but you can scroll along until you see docs or photos or maps ... and see those things. I was impressed with his gps mapping timelines against the court docs available. he seems to be friends of the family ... . JMO
Yeah he knows the family and was just in Delphi. He is good at the mapping, etc. Animation. Putting it all together with info over the years and now.

Indiana State Police reportedly investigating evidence leak in Delphi murder case

^^ There ya go. It's chock full of chewy stuff. IMO.

Like the Leaker committing suicide after being contacted by LE ... had previously posted on his FB page a request for "protection" for his Leaking activity.

(I don't know if it's dessert or a first course but it is chewy. )
This article which I've read before as much as says the defense did this. Defense has been warned before and who really believes the other things were "inadvertent". I think there is a good chance the defense team will be removed but then what do you do with a mess like this? Created by the defense but then Allen needs a defeinse lawyer. They (defense) now has a death on their hands if you ask me. Even if it was suicide, if I am following this correctly, he was talked to be LE and his "bosses" didn't protect him did they... Am I looking at it right?

Something also needs to be said about MS here too. How IS it in this case they are the ones who come across a doc "mistakenly" filed in the public system and other inadvertent things... Of course they always have the explanation for it and cover themselves... In one I believe they just happened to be routinely checking the court site, etc. which okay can be believed but that was ONE time, it doesn't really explain all of these things that keep falling into their lap, however, these pics dd to others too I guess... Funny though....

Do they feel guilt? They outed the guy right? Don't get me wrong, he was doing wrong and they did the right thing but apparently they did it once they HAD to or deemed it best for them to do so....? Am I looking at that right...?

Well there's one really easy scenario to make of that.... The obvious one.
I have found out some more by checking out stuff. There is a guy who currently has a lawsuit against the prosecutor and the previous sheriff. The defence attorneys got hold of him and were interested in getting him to testify against the prosecutor to discredit him in this case. He was sent the evidence for this case on a thumb drive which included the subsequently leaked stuff. He has discussed all this on Reddit. He has a big grievance against Carroll County and the prosecutor. I do not think he necessarily leaked it but it just shows how careless the defence attorneys are with this sensitive and supposedly sealed evidence. They are doing it purposely IMO as they don't have a case for RA's innocence. It's called muddying the waters.

The leaker committed suicide. This is the only suicide i found in the local news within the timeframe. I also posted it to prove my point that LE get involved in suicides, which you cast doubt upon and said we would not hear about it.

Personally, I think the Odin stuff is far fetched and clutching at straws by the defence and this leaker suicide is even more far fetched. It is making me wonder WTH is going on with this case..
Do you realize how many other suicides there were in that time that we didn't hear about?

fast-talking real prosecutors takes up the Defense Memo / Franks Hearing ... for a coupla hours. .. long still but ... there's content!
Sooooooooo much better than Murrrrdrr Sheeeeet, IMO. Could be my new go-to ... and a time-saver. yay!

Prosecutors Podcast

Gets what? I don't believe it was them that did it. This is just the defence slinging mud at the wall. The guy admits he was there, he was seen by witnesses, his car is on camera, his bullet was at the crime scene, his voice and pic is on tape, he has confessed 5 times and there is probably even more we don't yet know - he took something from the crime scene too - possibly an item of clothing.
Yeah, I don't quite know how people can dismiss him. Sure it's slightly possible he had others but it sure has him written all over it. They can keep investigating others and the defense can keep throwing spaghetti at the wall, but it sure looks like their man.

I have found out some more by checking out stuff. There is a guy who currently has a lawsuit against the prosecutor and the previous sheriff. The defence attorneys got hold of him and were interested in getting him to testify against the prosecutor to discredit him in this case. He was sent the evidence for this case on a thumb drive which included the subsequently leaked stuff. He has discussed all this on Reddit. He has a big grievance against Carroll County and the prosecutor. I do not think he necessarily leaked it but it just shows how careless the defence attorneys are with this sensitive and supposedly sealed evidence. They are doing it purposely IMO as they don't have a case for RA's innocence. It's called muddying the waters.
It's definitely on purpose

Hmmmmm. :thinking:

He leaked it? Or he did not leak it? Do you happen to know what the lawsuit is about? He can't be on Reddit if he's a witness for Delphi Defense.
So many problems ....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom