LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the guy is also all bundled up for a midwest guy where most of us, as Abby and Libby did, ditch all that on a warmer than norm Feb day especially when walking and moving. My ex (midwest) wouldn't be caught dead in a sweatshirt and coat and hat and more on a day like that. I wouldn't either. Ye he owned/owns all the same kind of clothing but you wouldn't wear it on a day over 20 for sure, he never did at 10 degrees. So let's just say or assume he wanted to be nondescript and was covering for a reason or a few reasons, to look nondescript, his real clothing, typical midwest rural wear, but again not on a day like that, so he did not alarm them too far ahead of time even though I am sure they quickly realized he wasn't Anthony Shotz, etc. He planned this. And so yeah, outfit and all. Height, walk, covered up with clothing , head down...
his extra clothes covered weapons, supplies, disguise, change of clothes; he was expecting a mess.

When Ron Logan is asked to repeat: "Down the hill." Notice how the pitch of his voice changes on the word "hill".

I also think that the girls bodies weren't there that night when people were searching. I believe they were put there late at night. Logan's story about buying fish when he says he was, has been proven to be a lie.

Last edited:
Grizzly does an attempt, with some guy, trying to recreate the guy on the bridge. It's pathetic. She concludes it wasn't Ron Logan, but it's a really sad attempt.

Here's another video:

The friend who sent this to me knew I didn't want to see the death pictures. So they sent me this video which has the stick figure drawings and some explanation. In the Westfall video it's brought up that one of the pieces of wood had been cleanly cut. I think it's the largest one in the stick figure drawings.

I haven't watched the entire video. The stick figure drawing analysis begins at 20:28

So, Cuz. Did the stick figure drawings here change your thinking at all? Any surprises?

I think the drawings cemented my belief that it was carefully staged. I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise.

agreed.

the thing is ... why the staging? :thinking:

the purpose of the staging was:

- to point a finger for blame for the murders away from oneself and upon another party
(and then you'd have to have someone in mind to blame and be familiar with the marks or symbols that they would employ)
or

- to take credit and claim the murder for yourself or your group or your faith
(I don't think that's called staging if you do it to identify yourself - there's another word)

or

-
to message someone: perhaps a warning:
(do that again, and this will happen again), (do what she did and you'll get the same.)

Last edited:
agreed.

the thing is ... why the staging? :thinking:

the purpose of the staging was:

- to point a finger for blame for the murders away from oneself and upon another party
(and then you'd have to have someone in mind to blame and be familiar with the marks or symbols that they would employ)
or

- to take credit and claim the murder for yourself or your group or your faith
(I don't think that's called staging if you do it to identify yourself - there's another word)

Or to warn someone of something? :thinking:

It used to be God and Country. I'd sure like to know how those claiming to be white nationalists (US) with our flag decided a Norse god is who they should worship with European roots etc. Our country from settling has been GOD and Country not ODIN and Country. Stupid dumbarses.

Natives were here first of course so reverting to its original form isn't what they think, however, I'm sure they mean since whites came and settled and it became a country but again that was not with in ODIN we trust... Sounds honestly more stupid than I have words for.
Our country was not founded on the Christian god. It was founded on a freedom of religion (or lack thereof). “In god we trust” wasn’t even a thing until nearly 200 years after the US was founded.
The issue here isn’t really which god they choose to co-opt for their racist pleasure.

Odinism is a perfect fit for a strain of white supremacists and neo-Nazis who think Christianity, like so many other institutions, has been corrupted by outsiders and weakened by passivity.

Today’s racist Odinists say it is the only pure religion for white people, one not “mongrelized” by the Jewish prophet Jesus. They see themselves as warriors, ready to reclaim America for the white race and fight against a white genocide, driven by Jews, that has left the greatest country on Earth in tatters.

Two different people, at different times who knew Ron Logan were shown the video of bridge guy and before being asked anything they identified the guy as Ron Logan. How Logan got there, I don't know, but I'm sure it's him.

I'm also sure that there were people waiting for the kids down the hill.
One was a bitter ex if I recall correctly plus at first blush this was all near and almost on Logan's land and they had no suspects...

But HERE is a thought for you, if all this talk and stuff of rituals and how the girls bodies were etc. and Os was going on almost from the get go AND if RL was the guy on the bride and was seriously looked at then why is it do you think when he did his year stint in prison they did not place guards to make him confess to keep it off the Os doing it? Huh? Why not? HERE was their chance, a guy that lived next door, had lied, been looked at and more??? Why didn't they do to RL as they are claimed to have done to RA?? End it then and shut talk down??

The Os turned on their own guys right when they did this to RA? In your opinion right? Where ARE you at with all these details and throwing all into the pot?

IN fairness,I've never ruled out there was one or more down the hill waiting. I have never ruled out the girls were taken from there and then later placed there and more. Obvious place would be Logan's or a building of his, etc. or in a car to a spot.

I leave that open BUT on the other hand, this looks like mostly one evil SOB. Where are the signs of a group at the scene (not that I've seen photos as I haven't and have no desire to) and where the signs of a group near the trails, driving to Logan's or anythng...? There is a bit of a time frame with him, with the dump and such but I'm not fresh on it.

Where are you at with this as it seems like you are combining all theories and people into one? Or are you leaving all open and just jumped to like Logan instead of the Os from yesterday to today and are you off the pedos and Kline????

This is exactly what defense wanted you know, to cause controversy and all and news entertaining whether it could be true and KNOW that some would believe it to be true.

I believe some the defense named as WHO DID IT have alibis. I'd ask you this, have we ever heard what RA did that day, whether he worked, was to be at work and wasn't, whether wife was home when he left or came back, whether daughter was, whether any of them searched, etc.? We now have heard what some said about their O bfs or brother, etc. but have we EVER heard what Allen's wife said about that day and more?? NO. There is a LOT we don't know.

One was a bitter ex if I recall correctly plus at first blush this was all near and almost on Logan's land and they had no suspects...

But HERE is a thought for you, if all this talk and stuff of rituals and how the girls bodies were etc. and Os was going on almost from the get go AND if RL was the guy on the bride and was seriously looked at then why is it do you think when he did his year stint in prison they did not place guards to make him confess to keep it off the Os doing it? Huh? Why not? HERE was their chance, a guy that lived next door, had lied, been looked at and more??? Why didn't they do to RL as they are claimed to have done to RA?? End it then and shut talk down??

The Os turned on their own guys right when they did this to RA? In your opinion right? Where ARE you at with all these details and throwing all into the pot?

IN fairness,I've never ruled out there was one or more down the hill waiting. I have never ruled out the girls were taken from there and then later placed there and more. Obvious place would be Logan's or a building of his, etc. or in a car to a spot.

I leave that open BUT on the other hand, this looks like mostly one evil SOB. Where are the signs of a group at the scene (not that I've seen photos as I haven't and have no desire to) and where the signs of a group near the trails, driving to Logan's or anythng...? There is a bit of a time frame with him, with the dump and such but I'm not fresh on it.

Where are you at with this as it seems like you are combining all theories and people into one? Or are you leaving all open and just jumped to like Logan instead of the Os from yesterday to today and are you off the pedos and Kline????

This is exactly what defense wanted you know, to cause controversy and all and news entertaining whether it could be true and KNOW that some would believe it to be true.

I believe some the defense named as WHO DID IT have alibis. I'd ask you this, have we ever heard what RA did that day, whether he worked, was to be at work and wasn't, whether wife was home when he left or came back, whether daughter was, whether any of them searched, etc.? We now have heard what some said about their O bfs or brother, etc. but have we EVER heard what Allen's wife said about that day and more?? NO. There is a LOT we don't know.

Once you see how the bodies were posed, it's clear that everything that occurred didn't take place in an hour and fifteen minutes by one guy. I don't know what happened. I'm just pointing out the things that make me go Hmmmm...

Explain that, and don't make a sarcastic comment. Tell me what about that information makes you think Odinism wasn't involved?

The CourtTV video is named "Odinism Confirmed..."
Not sure who you were asking but I will answer anyway. BG had a gun. The outline of it can be seen in his pocket. One of the girls says 'gun' on the video. "Down the hill" can be heard on the video. KK arranged to meet the girls on the bridge. RA showed up and admits he was on the bridge wearing similar clothes. There is therefore a KK/RA connection. No proof of a RA/RL connection. BH was at work. RL was in Lafayette buying fish.
KK has pled guilty and been convicted while RA has confessed. RA's ejected bullet was found at the scene.

I think any perceived Runes or other stuff is either staged or accidental.

Hmm I'm a bit confused so it will be streamed live by pool cameras or it won't? I read it all other than the attachments which I assume were the same thing, different way to access. It says recording and broadcasting is allowed but not digital streaming so are they saying only by a news camera? I kind of thought most broadcasting is "digital" these days which is where it confuses me. Overall I take it as it will be broadcast live?

I am off that day but have plans. I may need to think about changing them but not sure I can, it is a must need do thing and never enough time to take care of all. Is this the Franks hearing that day or something else?
I think it says approved media can apply to film it and show it. So I hope it will be available after the fact also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom