JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I can’t do another case. No time! How can I find court tv on my iPad? I found dateline.
Tbag is the worst because she tortured him.
I don't have an IPad but if you do internet I believe their address is simply courttv.com There is current news, recorded cases, past cases like OJ, etc.

I don't have an IPad but if you do internet I believe their address is simply courttv.com There is current news, recorded cases, past cases like OJ, etc.

That WI case you could just watch at your leisure, it is all recorded for whenever. That's what I did. It is over. It is just interesting. I watched the entire Arias case there well after the fact. Not trying to make you lol, maybe if bored this winter or something LOL.

Oh but one point before I leave. I don’t think Chad has the guts to kill. He’s just a manipulator. If he or Lori killed the kids, I will say Lori did it. She has a flat affect, no feelings.

I can see him poisoning, possibly, like his wife.... But I know what you mean... I tend to think Alex was Lori's "hit man" until he died...

So many players to choose from. Did you ever think that Chad and Lori recruited Ian to take out M because she knows what happened to the kids?
I have thought that, and also think that with Alex's wife because he probably knew even more than that... You betcha.

Oh yes what is her name? Mezzaluna? I can’t remember but she married him in Las Vegas it Reno just like Ian and M. All of them need to be in prison.
Same time/weekend too. Melanie explained it last night with Ian like you don't date around when you are Mormon, you find another and have the same beliefs and you marry. Give me a break! On a dating site and then marry in Vegas? I don't want to touch on religion too much but a Mormon divorce to begin with and then a quick marriage in Vegas to the next? Odd, odd case. Didn't Jodi Arias first meet Travis in Vegas? Not saying there is a connection, I guess it is just those states or something.

Same time/weekend too. Melanie explained it last night with Ian like you don't date around when you are Mormon, you find another and have the same beliefs and you marry. Give me a break! On a dating site and then marry in Vegas? I don't want to touch on religion too much but a Mormon divorce to begin with and then a quick marriage in Vegas to the next? Odd, odd case. Didn't Jodi Arias first meet Travis in Vegas? Not saying there is a connection, I guess it is just those states or something.
Well I guess like any religion, there are good Mormons and and then there’s Melanie. 🤨

I think anyone who gets a divorce and runs to Vegas to remarry right away has a screw loose. Sorry if I offend anyone. I take marriage vows seriously.

I guess I don’t HAVE to state my opinion do I?

I just think the reason was obvious.

I realize Ian could be this innocent pawn but after hearing everything from the FBI about missing children and dead people, he tells M about the wire? I don’t think so.
There’s more to this story.
As there always is. 😉

One last thing. Do you remember in Dateline that Lori bought wedding rings for her and Chad 17 days before Tammy was murdered?
And in their Hawaii wedding photos, those same rings were on their fingers.
and she bought them using Charles’ email account and he was already dead.
I hope she goes down hard. This woman is very bad.

I guess I don’t HAVE to state my opinion do I?

I just think the reason was obvious.

I realize Ian could be this innocent pawn but after hearing everything from the FBI about missing children and dead people, he tells M about the wire? I don’t think so.
There’s more to this story.
As there always is. 😉

Yeah, he was as hard to believe as she was. Part of me thought he was acting like this innocent naive man but then it didn't quite come off as truthful either. Not in my opinion anyhow. And yes, he tells her about the wire?? Who DOES that?

So...
Ian Pawlowski has a past. Seems he wrote books about video gaming that correlated with the dark side of this cults beliefs. Guess he isn’t so innocent. Hmmm.
Really? Now that one IS new to me. Didn't even know for sure they could connect him to this cult, I don't think. All of these things and probably active players and we only have one in jail to date and that isn't even for murder. I sure hope more is coming.

One last thing. Do you remember in Dateline that Lori bought wedding rings for her and Chad 17 days before Tammy was murdered?
And in their Hawaii wedding photos, those same rings were on their fingers.
and she bought them using Charles’ email account and he was already dead.
I hope she goes down hard. This woman is very bad.

Yes. There also is definitely a financial motive side to this entire thing imo. That woman has NO feelings that I can see.

Have you ever watched the footage in the sheriff's department I believe it is with an officer and Tylee was with and I believe a friend of Lori's but the tape is mostly Lori and Tylee talking to the officer? Not so much related to the deaths or anything but Charles was attempting to get a mental eval/hold on Lori and Lori went in about simultaneously to report her purse stolen or some such by Charles.

It is basically schmoozing up to the officer and some would call it "flirting" by the two. There are some interesting tidbits in it. Tylee does back her mom up against Charles basically. Tylee also acts more like the adult and stops her mom in some cases from saying too much or the wrong thing... And/or calms her down...

When we watched Frazee, we formed opinions of KK and him but we never had a whole lot of personal views to go by, like interviews, PF never talked to speak of, etc.

With Lori, there are some major glimpses of her to help determine what she is like. Her very almost cheerful, cavalier attitude when Charles was murdered. This tape here I just mentioned, etc. They way she flounces in and out of court like I don't know, a teenager with an attitude, nose in air. Her glaring. Even her red lipstick.

I'm so sorry I was unaware of the Dateline show last night! I'm going to try to pull it up on Xfinity if at all possible!

While y'all were watching the show, I found this last night. No bombshells, but just an interesting conversation:

I just finished watching this. I started the other night but then got sidetracked. I found it very interesting. I did not know about the brother and the "wee" or "wii" contest. Boy I bet he does not like being looked into again now just due to his connection to his sister who is in trouble, so his past comes back up. I knew there was one sister who died that Alex "took" care of, not sure I knew there were two passed.

This is fairly lengthy but is good. Two pretty popular podcasters do a show together for the first time and meet. Covers Vallow and others. I am still listening and if I can't finish, will just pause and watch later. I am pretty interested so far. I like both podcasters so this one together is good imo.

This is fairly lengthy but is good. Two pretty popular podcasters do a show together for the first time and meet. Covers Vallow and others. I am still listening and if I can't finish, will just pause and watch later. I am pretty interested so far. I like both podcasters so this one together is good imo.

Continuing to watch these two. They are really good together. They let each other talk, he is a criminal defense attorney from Colorado, she is a podcaster from Canada and their discussion is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom