JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Continuing to watch these two. They are really good together. They let each other talk, he is a criminal defense attorney from Colorado, she is a podcaster from Canada and their discussion is good.

Man now they are on Leticia Stauch but a lot of general discussion about laws and cases too and they play off each other very well with an attorney and more of a educated intelligent podcaster. If you get a chance, to watch this.

I think the only reason Chad hasn't been arrested is that they don't have quite enough evidence yet. I also got the impression that M was lying and she knows what happened to Tylee and JJ, where, and when. Who was waiting in Yellowstone for Lori and the kids to arrive there on a specific day and time?
I think they're still waiting on the toxology reports and all the labs are so busy with the covid virus, I wonder how long that will be before they get results?

Oh yes what is her name? Mezzaluna? I can’t remember but she married him in Las Vegas it Reno just like Ian and M. All of them need to be in prison.
When Alex's wife's daughter's boyfriend called 911, he didn't even know they were married! I think that's really odd. They didn't even discuss that they ran off to Vegas and got married? Who does that?

Same time/weekend too. Melanie explained it last night with Ian like you don't date around when you are Mormon, you find another and have the same beliefs and you marry. Give me a break! On a dating site and then marry in Vegas? I don't want to touch on religion too much but a Mormon divorce to begin with and then a quick marriage in Vegas to the next? Odd, odd case. Didn't Jodi Arias first meet Travis in Vegas? Not saying there is a connection, I guess it is just those states or something.
My mom's family are all Mormons and you don't cremate the body either. It's because of the resurrection. Which is a good thing in this case because they can go ahead and do those toxology reports! I'd like to know if Tylee's father was cremated. I'd never heard Colby say that he had been molested by Ryan until I watched the Dateline last night. Yes, I was able to watch it via Xfinity.

Same time/weekend too. Melanie explained it last night with Ian like you don't date around when you are Mormon, you find another and have the same beliefs and you marry. Give me a break! On a dating site and then marry in Vegas? I don't want to touch on religion too much but a Mormon divorce to begin with and then a quick marriage in Vegas to the next? Odd, odd case. Didn't Jodi Arias first meet Travis in Vegas? Not saying there is a connection, I guess it is just those states or something.
PS. A lot of people go to Vegas in the western states. I know very few people that have never been there! And a lot of people go there to get married, too. I have a cousin that lives there right now. Lol

Yes. There also is definitely a financial motive side to this entire thing imo. That woman has NO feelings that I can see.

Have you ever watched the footage in the sheriff's department I believe it is with an officer and Tylee was with and I believe a friend of Lori's but the tape is mostly Lori and Tylee talking to the officer? Not so much related to the deaths or anything but Charles was attempting to get a mental eval/hold on Lori and Lori went in about simultaneously to report her purse stolen or some such by Charles.

It is basically schmoozing up to the officer and some would call it "flirting" by the two. There are some interesting tidbits in it. Tylee does back her mom up against Charles basically. Tylee also acts more like the adult and stops her mom in some cases from saying too much or the wrong thing... And/or calms her down...

When we watched Frazee, we formed opinions of KK and him but we never had a whole lot of personal views to go by, like interviews, PF never talked to speak of, etc.

With Lori, there are some major glimpses of her to help determine what she is like. Her very almost cheerful, cavalier attitude when Charles was murdered. This tape here I just mentioned, etc. They way she flounces in and out of court like I don't know, a teenager with an attitude, nose in air. Her glaring. Even her red lipstick.
Oh she was definitely pissed off when she found out Charles left his life insurance policy to his sister.

Man now they are on Leticia Stauch but a lot of general discussion about laws and cases too and they play off each other very well with an attorney and more of a educated intelligent podcaster. If you get a chance, to watch this.
I'll have to watch that when I get off line.

ETA:. I have this YouTube subscriber on my saved list, I just haven't watched this video.

I think they're still waiting on the toxology reports and all the labs are so busy with the covid virus, I wonder how long that will be before they get results?

I hate to say this, but one of my fears is even if they get tox results on Chad's wife, that are positive, they still have the issue of providing who and how they got in her system and much time has passed. They can say he is the prime suspect because of life insurance, but can they put only him with her in a time frame, etc.? Probably not as she sounded pretty active. I do think he would be most likely and they would have a case but can they find the vial, the poison, the time frame?

Or what if Lori did it somehow?

I guess my thoughts are if they can arrest him on it or something at least, that one will turn on the other at some point?

If Alex and Tammy died from the same thing and a poison, that would tie the two victims to possibly the same perp(s)...

Just thoughts.

When Alex's wife's daughter's boyfriend called 911, he didn't even know they were married! I think that's really odd. They didn't even discuss that they ran off to Vegas and got married? Who does that?

I thought it was the wife's adult son? i could have that wrong but that is who I thought he was and that his own other never told him they married?

I hate to say this, but one of my fears is even if they get tox results on Chad's wife, that are positive, they still have the issue of providing who and how they got in her system and much time has passed. They can say he is the prime suspect because of life insurance, but can they put only him with her in a time frame, etc.? Probably not as she sounded pretty active. I do think he would be most likely and they would have a case but can they find the vial, the poison, the time frame?

Or what if Lori did it somehow?

I guess my thoughts are if they can arrest him on it or something at least, that one will turn on the other at some point?

If Alex and Tammy died from the same thing and a poison, that would tie the two victims to possibly the same perp(s)...

Just thoughts.
It would be a lot easier if the toxology report showed that they both died with the same drug. But they have been able to put cold cases together With lots of circumstantial evidence. I have faith they're going to be able to do this one. These people need to stay away from the public because they are truly dangerous.

My mom's family are all Mormons and you don't cremate the body either. It's because of the resurrection. Which is a good thing in this case because they can go ahead and do those toxology reports! I'd like to know if Tylee's father was cremated. I'd never heard Colby say that he had been molested by Ryan until I watched the Dateline last night. Yes, I was able to watch it via Xfinity.

I did wonder about that, I think Tammy was about the only death in this case who was not cremated.

The molestation was a surprise and I somehow missed that but just heard it in a podcast, it was also interesting that it was remarked on that Lori treated Colby almost more like a boyfriend than a son.

It would be a lot easier if the toxology report showed that they both died with the same drug. But they have been able to put cold cases together With lots of circumstantial evidence. I have faith they're going to be able to do this one. These people need to stay away from the public because they are truly dangerous.

I couldn't agree more, they do not need to be amongst the general public.

With regard to the case, I trust they can do it, I just think it will entail a lot of work to come yet. Let's hope they find something to start with, it would be so disappointing if they didn't because we all know in our guts these more than likely were not natural deaths, it is too coincidental and uncanny.

No, it was Alex's wife's daughter's boyfriend.
Okay well I'm not finding that now! So I stand corrected. It must have been corrected information and I just didn't know it. It did say it was the girlfriend's boyfriend before.

Now it's even more odd that her own son didn't know she got married. He doesn't even appear to know his name even! I need to go back and listen to that again.

I'll have to watch that when I get off line.

ETA:. I have this YouTube subscriber on my saved list, I just haven't watched this video.

She has a recent one I am watching this morning, the podcaster on his show. I shoud post it. It is only about 20 minutes long, and she is going over the Dateline episode, etc. She has a way of really hitting on the key notes and giving her perspective. I will do it right here, hang on. I am not even done watching it yet but it is an easy watch and fairly short.

Okay well I'm not finding that now! So I stand corrected. It must have been corrected information and I just didn't know it. It did say it was the girlfriend's boyfriend before.

Now it's even more odd that her own son didn't know she got married. He doesn't even appear to know his name even! I need to go back and listen to that again.

I wasn't even going to argue it as I figured you were right. This case, so hard to keep up with and keep straight! I did think in listening to the 911 call he said it was his mom's boyfriend, he also never knew Alex's last name. VERY ODD and hidden from her adult son.

I listened and he does say it's his mother's boyfriend.

This is more unreal than I can handle. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom