JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
I have thought of scenarios like this and would love to believe it but even the niece said it was said by Lori and Chad that the kids were "zombies" or taken over by "zombies". Others they have called that have died and Tammy Daybell was allegedly one. However, I do believe there is a chance your friend is right and many hope or think that. I personally don't believe it but try to have some hope. The overall facts of the case sure don't fit it though, to me.
Lori in no way loved her children more than the life she wanted with Chad. They were sacrificed, as was her brother Alex. IMO

Hi. I have been watching It’s a Crime with Linda since Gannon was killed. She is very good. I haven’t watched Scott before but the video of the two of them were good.

I think I may have told you about It’s A Crime in an email a few weeks back. I’m watching the rest of them now.

I think you may have very well told me. And I had watched her some but never stuck to her but would watch every so often.

Scott Reisch is very good, he has also done a podcast with DWAP but Scott does his own daily pretty much. He covers the cases of current interest usually and always does the dumb criminal of the day/week which is interesting too. I wouldn't say he puts together dates and such as Linda does and mostly covers the new events on a case but he does give a defense attorney's perpective and some legal understanding so his are good on their own merit as well. I don't think either do lives, but record and edit and then post the video.

I knew about the rating system email that Chad sent to Lori. He had the gall to rate her family members. As far as I am concerned she is a 4d. Lol.
I don’t think either will get away with anything.

Scott Reisch seems to think Chad Daybell will walk. He is a criminal defense attorney but he doesn’t know what LE knows. It has taken a long while for each jurisdiction to come together and that is precisely what Chad and Lori figured on. Hence their move in the middle of the night. Not realizing the FBI would be brought in.

There are too many players for someone not to talk. They are controlled by fear. But just give this case time. Maybe the preliminary hearing for Lori should be continued until the day after their world is supposed to end hmm? This is all about money and those major players like Alex and Ian and M and Mezaluna will all be dead, just as Alex is, or broke and talking to investigators.
I do not believe this is all on Chad, he had a great scam going to get people’s money. And murder wasn’t beneath him. But Lori has been using looks and sex to get her way a long time before meeting him. Two sociopaths coming together.
Killing your children places her in a whole other category. My opinion is Chad kept his hands clean of the murders. He told Lori she must sacrifice her children for God. That’s not new. Eastern religions do that. But he likes getting others to do his dirty work. His job is to use mind control. I would love to see him convicted of murder or an accomplice to murder.

Melanie made me sick in the dateline interview, acting so naive. And she hasn’t pulled anything past the detectives eyes. Maybe they were onto Ian from the beginning also, asking him to wear a wire and knowing he would tell her.

i still haven’t caught up but I am looking at different places online. Ian writing books about video games and using ideas straight from Chads playbook in this cult about the dark versus light spirits made me realize he isn’t innocent. And that was before he married M. And then he talked about worrying about his ex wife and wearing the wire to make sure he could see his kids because he is also in a custody battle. BS! I hope his ex is under protection.

Oh I would say you are caught up and understand this case very well. I did not even know about Ian and the video games, etc. cult thing before you mentioned it. I agree that Chad is a controller but I can believe Lori as well got Alex to do her dirty work Other than that possibility, I agree with all you have said. I sometimes wonder the way this is going if they have even scratched the surface of what will continually to be found or what LE already knows but we have not yet heard.

He also said the dark spirits should be killed because they take over a human on earth. Such as Charles Vallow. He told Lori her husband was a dark spirit and was controlled by a precious person named Nick Schneider and so Charles had to die.

He told her Tylee had to die. And I am sure JJ became darker too.
I do not understand how people fall for this stuff. I just don’t.
That makes him guilty at least of conspiracy to commit murder.

He is the one that named which were dark and which were light.
I will never understand either how people fall for this stuff. If someone were to tell me I was light (and good) and that meant I had to kill people that were dark (bad) that they named, I could never believe that nor do that do I think. And especially that my children are dark or overtaken by "zombies".

He is the one that named which were dark and which were light.
I will never understand either how people fall for this stuff. If someone were to tell me I was light (and good) and that meant I had to kill people that were dark (bad) that they named, I could never believe that nor do that do I think. And especially that my children are dark or overtaken by "zombies".
Amen. I just sent you an email. Will talk with you tomorrow. Goodnight.

Boy here is another one 20 minutes long. She packs a lot of info into a short podcast and some of it is news to me. She has great thoughts and puts them together well. I watched her on occasion but on this case may stick to her first. She has a very rapid growing following.

This was a great video. I will look for a follow up. Now I’m convinced M knew Ian way before they were married.
how did Alex die?

This was a great video. I will look for a follow up. Now I’m convinced M knew Ian way before they were married.
how did Alex die?

I too really wonder about M and Ian. That was a great one, I like how mostly she keeps her videos short, edits and packs a lot into about 20 minutes.

Alex is another one whose death they are now looking into, just like Chad's wife.

This is about 8.5 minutes, pretty short. Scott Reisch, defense attorney. He has a lot to say about how Lori's attorney has a big conflict of interest and should withdraw. I found it interesting. He goes on to the dumb criminal of the day, all in under 9 minutes.

This is about 8.5 minutes, pretty short. Scott Reisch, defense attorney. He has a lot to say about how Lori's attorney has a big conflict of interest and should withdraw. I found it interesting. He goes on to the dumb criminal of the day, all in under 9 minutes.

Hi. I get notified by email when you post here and I answered and it went to CW. Lol. So here I am. Guess I have a lot to learn.
Scott’s video was very good. I’m not so sure Chad didn’t plan this. He likely knew Means was too dumb to realize it’s a conflict to represent both.
So if Means withdraws, Chad gets his money back and finds her a better attorney. Or let’s her use a public defender. Chad is a shyster.

On the It's a Crime podcast, she asks why do we think they all move to Rexburg in the same apartment complex? I think that is extremely bizarre. Was it so they could execute their plans!?

I think it's so sad that JJ said he was going to go move in with his grandma. 😟

On the It's a Crime podcast, she asks why do we think they all move to Rexburg in the same apartment complex? I think that is extremely bizarre. Was it so they could execute their plans!?

That’s a good thought on her part (It’s a Crime). I do believe they were all in on getting rid of those children. That cult is demonic.

Hi. I get notified by email when you post here and I answered and it went to CW. Lol. So here I am. Guess I have a lot to learn.
Scott’s video was very good. I’m not so sure Chad didn’t plan this. He likely knew Means was too dumb to realize it’s a conflict to represent both.
So if Means withdraws, Chad gets his money back and finds her a better attorney. Or let’s her use a public defender. Chad is a shyster.

If there is any money left, every time they change attorneys, they need a new retainer don't they? And the first one does not have to give back what was already spent in court appearances, etc.? That retainer disappears fast. Or would he get it all back based on the fact Means should know not to represent both?

Yeah, Scott is worth watching. He does not dig into facts and dates and such a lot like Linda does but his legal analysis and opinion of each event is worthwhile.

Yeah I find that odd too but probably meaningful in the plans. I always thought it odd but the podcaster (I keep trying to think of her name, I think it is Linda) has a way of taking the facts and she takes the time to put dates together with events, and it seems even more sinister when she puts everything together that happened along with the move to the apartment complex.

I also find it a bit odd that they all seemed to hint or indicate they were going to attend BYU? Was this all student housing? I wonder if there was "aid" or school loans? Seems unlikely when they are into bigger $$$ like life insurance but it was a thought I had.

The fact the neighbors knew and the kids knew they were going somewhere or moving stands out doesn't it? I don't know how to take that. In some ways, it gives a bit of hope but it was probably just so new neighbors did not wonder where they went, to stay under the radar of anyone who may get suspicious.

This probably means nothing but did anyone pick up on her saying, everything is kind of in a straight line, like maybe she looked at a map when deciding where to move and just went straight and picked a place some miles up the road? Well this probably means nothing, but do you know what else is straight from Rexburg? Canada, just a thought I had.

Distance from Rexburg to Alberta, Canada. Driving ... There are 509 mi or 820 km straight line distance between Rexburg, ID and Calgary, Alberta. [From http://www.distancecity.com/from-rexburg-id-to-calgary-ab-canada]

And that's to the city of Calgary, probably less miles to the border. Something else now that just popped into my head is that 16 and under do not need a passport and they did find birth certificates with Lori in Hawaii.

"Entry into Canada: Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens. Children under 16 need only present proof of U.S. citizenship." [from travel.state.gov]

Oh my goodness, as I was typing the above, it dawned on me to wonder when Tylee turned 17 and she disappeared or was last seen just prior to her 17th birthday! This is all just conjecture on my part but odd. I wonder if UNDER 16 means they can still go when they are 16... Probably not? Thoughts? Regardless, it is clear one does not need a passport necessarily to enter Canada...

I tell ya, I thought I knew this case and I came continually coming across things I did not know. This podcast above again has things in it, I missed or did not know, particularly the second half. Another wow, and worth watching.

Yeah I find that odd too but probably meaningful in the plans. I always thought it odd but the podcaster (I keep trying to think of her name, I think it is Linda) has a way of taking the facts and she takes the time to put dates together with events, and it seems even more sinister when she puts everything together that happened along with the move to the apartment complex.

I also find it a bit odd that they all seemed to hint or indicate they were going to attend BYU? Was this all student housing? I wonder if there was "aid" or school loans? Seems unlikely when they are into bigger $$$ like life insurance but it was a thought I had.

The fact the neighbors knew and the kids knew they were going somewhere or moving stands out doesn't it? I don't know how to take that. In some ways, it gives a bit of hope but it was probably just so new neighbors did not wonder where they went, to stay under the radar of anyone who may get suspicious.

This probably means nothing but did anyone pick up on her saying, everything is kind of in a straight line, like maybe she looked at a map when deciding where to move and just went straight and picked a place some miles up the road? Well this probably means nothing, but do you know what else is straight from Rexburg? Canada, just a thought I had.

Distance from Rexburg to Alberta, Canada. Driving ... There are 509 mi or 820 km straight line distance between Rexburg, ID and Calgary, Alberta. [From http://www.distancecity.com/from-rexburg-id-to-calgary-ab-canada]

And that's to the city of Calgary, probably less miles to the border. Something else now that just popped into my head is that 16 and under do not need a passport and they did find birth certificates with Lori in Hawaii.

"Entry into Canada: Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens. Children under 16 need only present proof of U.S. citizenship." [from travel.state.gov]

Oh my goodness, as I was typing the above, it dawned on me to wonder when Tylee turned 17 and she disappeared or was last seen just prior to her 17th birthday! This is all just conjecture on my part but odd. I wonder if UNDER 16 means they can still go when they are 16... Probably not? Thoughts? Regardless, it is clear one does not need a passport necessarily to enter Canada...
A few things jumped out at me when I read your post. First of all, those apartments weren't cheap. Who was paying for them? Charles left his life insurance policy to his sister Kay.

Secondly, I thought Chad lived in Rexburg? I could be wrong. But didn't he live around that area? At some point I want to try to figure out where all these players were originally from because they sure did travel the globe a lot.

The last time I was in Canada, about 20 years ago, it was required that we showed our birth certificate to get in. I don't know what the rules are now? I would think they're more stringent?

I do think the podcast lady's name is Linda. She is very good at thinking things through. I'm going to keep watching her podcast from now on!

If there is any money left, every time they change attorneys, they need a new retainer don't they? And the first one does not have to give back what was already spent in court appearances, etc.? That retainer disappears fast. Or would he get it all back based on the fact Means should know not to represent both?

Yeah, Scott is worth watching. He does not dig into facts and dates and such a lot like Linda does but his legal analysis and opinion of each event is worthwhile.
Yes, Scott really helps with the legalities of the cases. They make a great team and I really enjoyed their podcast together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom