JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
There were two new ones yesterday and I just copied over the one that had the most information. The other video was a preview to the one that I posted above.
I can't wait to watch it. Do they have anything and reasons to think this man was murdered? He died so long after their divorce, it was one I wondered about....

They were still in contact. In fact for some reason he had Lori as his emergency contact somewhere.

i actually thought in my own moments that he might have been her first kill in these past few years. For one thing, whether she was on anything or not, one would think any assets would go to his daughter Tylee... A minor...

One of the news stations, I think in Phoenix, said the autopsy reports for Alex Cox might be available by next week. I think that’s where he died.

I thought it was interesting that Cyril Wecht said Tammys autopsy was botched. So I wonder if coroner was Mormon and close to Chad Daybell somehow, and took Daybells word for her dying of natural causes.

lots of dead people around these two. Surely more charges are coming for Chad and Melani.

One of the news stations, I think in Phoenix, said the autopsy reports for Alex Cox might be available by next week. I think that’s where he died.

I thought it was interesting that Cyril Wecht said Tammys autopsy was botched. So I wonder if coroner was Mormon and close to Chad Daybell somehow, and took Daybells word for her dying of natural causes.

lots of dead people around these two. Surely more charges are coming for Chad and Melani.

I thought Tammy never had an autopsy when she died? Is he just saying at her age, etc. there should have been an autopsy?

That is exciting about Alex. If I had to guess, that means LE has had word about the results and that it is finished, but need to discuss and talk to the experts about the results before releasing anything to the public. Let's hope that's the case.

I can hardly wait until Lori is under more charges and Chad finally has charges.

Do y’all know how to go to twitter and copy a post here from Justin Lum, of Fox 10 Phoenix news?

it seems he found out a news organization out of LA interviewed Loris sister and mom and they are just as evasive as Melani. Anyway, so whenJustin tried to interview the family they referred him to their lawyers who said “ we will set up the interviews with anyone but you”. Lol. Because Justin has been critical of Lori and Melani.

I still can’t seem to copy and paste it here. I need to spend some time figuring it out for myself. I get in a big hurry for everyone to see it but then don’t know how to do it, I tried going to the headline and copy it but it doesn’t bring the story over so I cancelled it.

I thought Tammy never had an autopsy when she died? Is he just saying at her age, etc. there should have been an autopsy?

That is exciting about Alex. If I had to guess, that means LE has had word about the results and that it is finished, but need to discuss and talk to the experts about the results before releasing anything to the public. Let's hope that's the case.

I can hardly wait until Lori is under more charges and Chad finally has charges.
Cyril Wecht was on court tv. He said Tammy was young, healthy and had been shot at a week before her death. So yeah, coroner was guilty of, I think he said gross negligence. He said a coroner should always do a thorough autopsy. Maybe coroner will lose his job. He should.

I think, not sure, that Tammy had an autopsy but it wasn’t through or coroner didn’t do job. Cyril said but I didn’t pay much attention to that part. Maybe they didn’t perform autopsy? That would be so weird.

Do y’all know how to go to twitter and copy a post here from Justin Lum, of Fox 10 Phoenix news?

it seems he found out a news organization out of LA interviewed Loris sister and mom and they are just as evasive as Melani. Anyway, so whenJustin tried to interview the family they referred him to their lawyers who said “ we will set up the interviews with anyone but you”. Lol. Because Justin has been critical of Lori and Melani.

I still can’t seem to copy and paste it here. I need to spend some time figuring it out for myself. I get in a big hurry for everyone to see it but then don’t know how to do it, I tried going to the headline and copy it but it doesn’t bring the story over so I cancelled it.

I hope someone answers because I am not good at copying from Twitter. I can manage some things but if the thread updates, etc. later it will bring up the newer posts people looking. I would like to know myself. On occasion, I have done it right but it is hit and miss with me. Justin has been one of the best reporters on this case if I recall no? Probably why they don't like him lol.

in:
This is a CBS This Morning clip.
These women like the attention, just like Lori. So does Melani. They have very little concern about the children, they do however want you to know that the kids like them and that Lori is a good girl because she reflects on them. There is no real concern for those children here.
Doggone, I tried to copy news video. Let me try again.

“NOT SURPRISED: After multiple attempts to reach out to Melani Pawlowski’s lawyer regarding a potential interview, I learned her other family members had done a couple interviews. Of course, I want all sides of this story. I reached out to Lori Vallow’s sister Summer who politely referred me back to Robert Jarvis and Garrett Smith. I did not know they represented the family outside of Pawlowski.

“We do want the family’s story to be told and will discuss doing so with someone other than you.”

I wonder why.

I’ll keep reporting the facts and I’ll continue to uncover documents linked to this twisted timeline. Just know, Lori Vallow’s camp didn’t want to sit down with me specifically. That’s too bad.”

Justin Lum, Fox 10 Phoenix quote

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom