JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

UPDATE: It’s been quite a wait for the autopsy report on Lori Vallow’s brother Alex Cox. He died on 12/12/19 and the cause is unknown. I’m told by Maricopa County spokesperson that “barring something unforeseen” - report could be completed and released next week. #fox10phoenix

3:58 PM · May 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

This is just a copy and paste which I do on occasion and then give the source. Looking for your CBS clip.

It was a clip on cbs this morning and will be featured on 48 Hours one day. Very short clip actually. Mom and sister never asked Lori where the kids are. Reporter never asked about their religious beliefs. I don’t know.

Sister said the public wants to hang Lori in the public square. Who is passing around thekool aid out there?

Oh do I have some comments for them. Although I don't want to attack Lori's family, HOWEVER, this is a bit maddening. They are ignoring much and one of the key things is that her grandson, Colby, wants his mom to tell where the kids are, no backup of that grandson?

All anyone wants from Lori is proof her kids are safe! Hanging in the public square?

They say they can't ask her where they are because the jail records conversations well gee, did they ask the months before she was arrested??

Whether it is true that grandma talked to JJ in October or not, I am guessing nothing can be proven other than a phone record. Even if she did, does she not realize this is May of 2019 and he is still missing? What difference does that make?? They say it is the last time they can verify he was seen (LE) and that seems to be the truth.

Finally her son and the other daughter's brother is also dead. As are more than a few son-in-laws, etc. Any remark on that did they have? They may be judged for not being out there but if I were them, if these are the kinds of things they have to say, I personally wouldn't put myself out there if I were them.

If anyone does want to hang Lori, all she has to do is produce the children or PROVE they are safe and that sentiment will end. Other than there are a WHOLE LOT OF DEATHS surrounding her....

Just my first reactions.... Smh.

Last edited:
What stood out to me is investigators are investigating BOTH Chad and Lori for conspiracy, attempted murder and murder.
he will likely be arrested next. Lori is already a DL. And Melanie is a liar. Ian will be dead next OR he is a member of the cult too. Both were lying. Let them all go to prison.
I feel so sorry for Charles and Tammy.
Of course the children are dead.
That was great when I saw on YouTube that the investigation is for conspiracy, attempted murder and then murder.
what struck me too is some of the local authorities dropped the ball and wouldn’t investigate till the FBI came in.
So how many more disappearances aren’t investigated? Or how many are just dropped?

Oh do I have some comments for them. Although I don't want to attack Lori's family, HOWEVER, this is a bit maddening. They are ignoring much and one of the key things is that her grandson, Colby, wants his mom to tell where the kids are, no backup of that grandson?

All anyone wants from Lori is proof her kids are safe! Hanging in the public square?

They say they can't ask her where they are because the jail records conversations well gee, did they ask the months before she was arrested??

Whether it is true that grandma talked to JJ in October or not, I am guessing nothing can be proven other than a phone record. Even if she did, does she not realize this is May of 2019 and he is still missing? What difference does that make?? They say it is the last time they can verify he was seen (LE) and that seems to be the truth.

Finally her son and the other daughter's brother is also dead. As are more than a few son-in-laws, etc. Any remark on that did they have? They may be judged for not being out there but if I were them, if these are the kinds of things they have to say, I personally wouldn't put myself out there if I were them.

If anyone does want to hang Lori, all she has to do is produce the children or PROVE they are safe and that sentiment will end. Other than there are a WHOLE LOT OF DEATHS surrounding her....

Just my first reactions.... Smh.
Yep yep yep! You are so right on all this.

That was great when I saw on YouTube that the investigation is for conspiracy, attempted murder and then murder.
what struck me too is some of the local authorities dropped the ball and wouldn’t investigate till the FBI came in.
So how many more disappearances aren’t investigated? Or how many are just dropped?

It makes you wonder or does me at least about areas, was it just a local department thing, easier to just assume than do the work or was it some type of who knows who thing? I mean they were different areas but Charles, a shooting, was just kind of let go even though by Alex's own words he went to his "room" to get a gun so he had time to do that and could have possibly run out of the house no? An unrelated, at the time, case, Tammy Daybell dies unexpectedly and was just a healthy vibrant 40 something year old and no autopsy nor questions... Alex dies and again, not a big look into why....

Were these dropped? Or just accepted by local LE as no reason to investigate further? And if so, I always wonder how many through decades or even a century or two died of murder but it was never looked into...

It makes you wonder or does me at least about areas, was it just a local department thing, easier to just assume than do the work or was it some type of who knows who thing? I mean they were different areas but Charles, a shooting, was just kind of let go even though by Alex's own words he went to his "room" to get a gun so he had time to do that and could have possibly run out of the house no? An unrelated, at the time, case, Tammy Daybell dies unexpectedly and was just a healthy vibrant 40 something year old and no autopsy nor questions... Alex dies and again, not a big look into why....

Were these dropped? And if so, I always wonder how many through decades or even a century two died of murder but it was never looked into...
Yes we will never know. It is irritating.
But God knows.
it bothers me when these heartless killers always believe they are too smart to go to jail.

Yes we will never know. It is irritating.
But God knows.
it bothers me when these heartless killers always believe they are too smart to go to jail.

Very true. They always think they are smarter, once in awhile they perhaps are, because there are some uncaught to this day, but most are pretty dumb when one considers the technology available today... Cell phones, towers, surveillance cameras on homes and businesses, etc. And then even the ones that think about that obviously leave their cell phones or forget them during just a certain period of time. And so forth. I don't know and as you say, I agree, God knows. Imo.

I welcome justice on earth though as well and I await Lori and Chad getting some...

Do y’all know how to go to twitter and copy a post here from Justin Lum, of Fox 10 Phoenix news?

it seems he found out a news organization out of LA interviewed Loris sister and mom and they are just as evasive as Melani. Anyway, so whenJustin tried to interview the family they referred him to their lawyers who said “ we will set up the interviews with anyone but you”. Lol. Because Justin has been critical of Lori and Melani.

I still can’t seem to copy and paste it here. I need to spend some time figuring it out for myself. I get in a big hurry for everyone to see it but then don’t know how to do it, I tried going to the headline and copy it but it doesn’t bring the story over so I cancelled it.
I don't see the post you are talking about, but here is a link to his twitter page

Vallow and Ryan were married from 2001 to 2004. He was the father of 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, who has been missing along with her 7-year-old brother, Joshua, since September. He also adopted Vallow's older son, Colby, from her second marriage. The marriage was rocky, and ended in divorce.

When Ryan died in his apartment in 2018, his body wasn't discovered for more than a week. Authorities notified Vallow, who was still listed as his next of kin, despite the fact that the marriage had ended 14 years earlier. Authorities said she initially refused to claim his body, instead allegedly saying that the world was a better place without Ryan. The death was eventually classified as a heart attack, and his body was cremated.

People has an article on this case today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom