JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
There really isn't all that much going on with it. Learning the people and the players and their parts/details is the hard part and keeping it all in one's memory. There is a lot of chatter and talk though because it intrigues so many and is so twisted.

I follow Gannon but there hasn't been a lot of news there other than Tee's lawyer's motions to reduce bond, etc. And of course the recent charging of the woman in the city attorney's office who was leaking documents.

I agree though this one is a convoluted headache 🤕 I wish I thought LE had some hint or any idea of where these children are!
Actually, investigators are STILL going to investigate Alex Coxs death. Something about the coroners report. Then you have the brand new interview with Ian and Melani from yesterday. And all her family defending her and saying the kids are alive somewhere. Now they are saying Charles was bad because he had a 2M$ policy on Lori. And that JJs other family were making threats so she had to hide them. Too many deaths and missing people. Maybe it will get easier for me at trial. Right now I just need to enjoy the sunshine.

It makes them harder to follow for sure, but it also sadly makes them more interesting at the same time.
I didn’t follow they one. What a nightmare. I do know the end results though and glad they got him. There’s a lot of stupid criminals now.
In this day of technology? Don’t they know they can’t outsmart technology?
Of course the McStay case was just good old fashioned investigative work. I thought it would never get solved.

Actually, investigators are STILL going to investigate Alex Coxs death. Something about the coroners report. Then you have the brand new interview with Ian and Melani from yesterday. And all her family defending her and saying the kids are alive somewhere. Now they are saying Charles was bad because he had a 2M$ policy on Lori. And that JJs other family were making threats so she had to hide them. Too many deaths and missing people. Maybe it will get easier for me at trial. Right now I just need to enjoy the sunshine.

I got out in the sun yesterday and am glad I did. The weekend however is not looking so nice.

Yes I have heard a little bit about the other story they try to push.

Charles may have had a policy on Lori but Lori isn't dead, if that mattered then I guess many people in the US would be under suspicion when both spouses are healthy and alive. Nice try on their part though.

If she did have to hide them and if there is any truth to it, it still fails to explain the cult, marriage to Chad, Chad's wife's death (did she threaten Lori's kids?), etc. In fact, if the other family was after the kids because of her weird beliefs, it is almost understandable.

I find it a poor argument on their part.

I can however believe there are two sides here on some of that and a power struggle between factions.

It simply doesn't explain everything or make any sense with the big picture, maybe as far as just the kids it could.... Only to a point though.

I know you are just sharing that but I can't help but want to poke holes into what they are saying :)

I think the light and dark thing is HUGE with Lori's family labeled. At least imo.

I am glad to hear they are still looking into Alex's death. I did not see that.

Not much on Gannon. But only a month till the preliminary. I feel bad for her lawyers. They have to sort through all her lies and still go through the AA. And she will give them a hard way to go.

Yes I don't envy any lawyer who has Tbag as a client. I think their work shall be cut out for them.

I got out in the sun yesterday and am glad I did. The weekend however is not looking so nice.

Yes I have heard a little bit about the other story they try to push.

Charles may have had a policy on Lori but Lori isn't dead, if that mattered then I guess many people in the US would be under suspicion when both spouses are healthy and alive. Nice try on their part though.

If she did have to hide them and if there is any truth to it, it still fails to explain the cult, marriage to Chad, Chad's wife's death (did she threaten Lori's kids?), etc. In fact, if the other family was after the kids because of her weird beliefs, it is almost understandable.

I find it a poor argument on their part.

I can however believe there are two sides here on some of that and a power struggle between factions.

It simply doesn't explain everything or make any sense with the big picture, maybe as far as just the kids it could.... Only to a point though.

I know you are just sharing that but I can't help but want to poke holes into what they are saying :)

I think the light and dark thing is HUGE with Lori's family labeled. At least imo.
Oh I absolutely agree with you. Just explaining why it hurts my head. Glad I don’t have to be an investigator!
She or Chad disappeared those kids. Her family is not that close. She is in a cult. Her niece lies constantly. We know her brother killed Charles and tried to kill Brandon. We know she won’t allow the grandparents to see JJ.
I just see her as a cold fish. Selfish. Entitled. Wanting life to be about her.
I just can’t keep up with that and have a life. Lol.

Oh I absolutely agree with you. Just explaining why it hurts my head. Glad I don’t have to be an investigator!
She or Chad disappeared those kids. Her family is not that close. She is in a cult. Her niece lies constantly. We know her brother killed Charles and tried to kill Brandon. We know she won’t allow the grandparents to see JJ.
I just see her as a cold fish. Selfish. Entitled. Wanting life to be about her.
I just can’t keep up with that and have a life. Lol.

All very true. I found her sister and mother as fake as the niece I will add. You don't have to keep up, you know the gist now and for all the talk of it, not much has really happened recently, she remains on the only charges they have her on thus far. If they ever arrest Chad or charge either of them with murder, now that would be big news.

All very true. I found her sister and mother as fake as the niece I will add. You don't have to keep up, you know the gist now and for all the talk of it, not much has really happened recently, she remains on the only charges they have her on thus far. If they ever arrest Chad or charge either of them with murder, now that would be big news.
Check your email.

The McStay case was intriguing & I don't believe that family has received justice. The part that drew me in was the cell pings. In this case, the FBI already accessed Lori's icloud account so I'm waiting to see that analysis played out in court. One would hope that the FBI also submitted a subpoena for all these players cell activity.

It’s on now. It will help you and your mom. Don’t know how to save and send it out.
I just watched it.
he is playing it over again.
praying thousands see this.
Youtube removed it. It’s being debunked by people in power. and it’s for real. It’s a shame to destroy our world and people with fear. Doctors are alarmed.
im leaving now. I tried to help but guess I was too late. 😢

Youtube removed it. It’s being debunked by people in power. and it’s for real. It’s a shame to destroy our world and people with fear. Doctors are alarmed.
im leaving now. I tried to help but guess I was too late. 😢

I am not surprised at You Tube. Please fill me in on it or email e on it. He had one interrupted the other day too and taken down as it was going on. I searched and searched and could not find whatever you were talking about. It will surface whatever he is saying because he is one that no one shuts up easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom