JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Lori wants to try the speedy trial again. Like it worked for her the first time. :rolleyes:
But it did work for her, the DP was removed because Boyce ran himself out of time re speedy trial. However, she did not catch the State unprepared nor did she win when she cut the legs out from under her own attorney leaving him no way to give her a real defense and she was found guilty.

What is her stupid reason this time? It isn't like she won by doing it last time which I think is what you mean and the State had a ton of time to prepare while she took little mental break leisurely long vacations. Does she intend to do that again. I don't recall Archibald ever saying he couldn't get through the discovery even though I'm sure it is as voluminous as her new attorneys are saying but how did he do it or did he never do it...?

Prior also apparently got through everything on his own but in both cases they had years so that's different I guess.

Is she in a hurry to get to prison or what? There's absolutely no purpose to her doing it in this case except maybe to avoid another long trial process and I think she enjoyed every single hearing but I'm not so sure she enjoyed the trial hearing all the people come against her and her power all gone, power of any kind, with family, with Kay, with the Mels, with anyone and in hearing the monster they've told he world she is, etc...

Or is she doing it just to be a pain. I can only guess AZ has also been ready for this for some time so she's not hurting them any with speedy trial imo. Only her own attorneys.

Now can a judge take away her speedy trial right and side with her attorneys? And she is going AGAINST her attorneys and they are going against HER WISHES, is that even OKAY to do or request? Never heard of such I don't think... I almost suspect they would have to ask to resign if they have to do a speedy trial and the thing is every single one put on afterwards would also not agree they could go through all discovery in six months EITHER because that would not be adequate representation and they'd be unprepared... So if that's the case, they are going to have trouble getting her ANY attorneys if they have to be ready in six months... I guess maybe they could license Archibald for AZ, he already knows the case, I mean what else can they do? I would think a judge is going to be wary of denying her an absolute right of which speedy trial IS isn't it?

Something I think noteworthy, I noticed in this document that they refer to immunity agreements in the PLURAL....We knew or it was rumored Zulema had one but who is the other or are the others... Both Mels...? Since I don't think either told he full truth, I'd say they failed their agreements. Mel P gave more than I thought she would but she took off from Lori's trial and perhaps they avoided asking them questions that implicated them because then we'd all be having fits and maybe a jury too that they had immunity agreements after hearing what they REALLY were involved in...Will these come to lightly once the trials are over and be available to the public...? Did David request one too? Anyone else we don't know of like Audrey, etc.?

I thought that was an interesting little tidbit...

You know, WHY does Lori just not plead guilty, she lets her attorneys put up no defense anyhow and the only possible ones she would have would be blaming Chad or Alex or both and she won't do that or didn't in the other trials... She is locking everyone in stuck without options, why doesn't she just do an Alford plea if she doesn't want to admit guilt and be done with it. CAN she do that?

I don't believe for a moment she wants to go off to prison imo the faster the better so what's her stupid game? Just being a pain in the arse I guess is all I can see it being, she has lost control over all else but this she can control...

So in all these murders the motive was financial. It had worked with Joe Ryan when Tylee got her benefits so it was tried again with Charles, JJ and Tammy.

As to why she wants a speedy trial, I can only guess that she wants to be back in Idaho to be with her beloved. Is it possible they will end up at the same jail?

Last edited:
Well, well, well. I could go on about this forever and I'd either better not start or try to stick to one general subject to begin with as it brought a lot of thoughts on various subjects as I looked through the photos and the details and I took a pretty good look..

I felt like a voyeur but then they or more likely Prior put it on the public market and on the web so all are going to take a gander that hear of it and all will I'm sure...

This home and property is NOT worth the asking price in my opinion. It is a different area but I know what mine is worth and how I it compares but their market may be different. I note the taxes are quite low and this is either a low mill rate in Rexburg OR more likely the county valuation is way lower than the sales price, maybe both.

They note there is NO SALE SIGN at the property. I think it is a no brainer as to why. They don't want looky lous without agents who see a for sale sign driving in to take a look with what they've death with from public and press, etc. It's going to make it imo a bit harder to sell not to mention the history the place has. I ASKED my realtor about not having a for sale sign for my home, I asked two we interviewed before deciding on one. Both said NO, you have to have one. My reasons for not wanting one were similar but different. I already worry to death as I don't live there, every single time someone drives or walks onto the property, etc. or some motion occurs and I don't know what caused it and I see it on video cam but live hours away and I did NOT want a ton of new traffic from people who did not see it on the 'net but saw the sign driving down or onto it to look, strangers setting off cameras, etc. I listened to the realtors and I have signs and I am on a DEAD end not a main road like Daybells. I then posted it and put up surveillance cam signs and more no trespassing signs. And so far I've had no one other than those with appointments WITH their realtors. I mean maybe someone drives down the road TO the point before the cameras but not onto the property, no way to know that although I'd catch it if they turned around in the one direction just off the property.

Anyhow, they don't have a for sale sign up.

Next is Prior listing and putting Emma out or does Emma want out and that was always the plan if dad didn't come home from her valiant perjuring efforts to save him? Or does she just want the heck out, I doubt it is her somehow but it may always have been the deal, we have no way of knowing. Would Emma change jobs and leave Rexburg just to get away from the interest? I somehow doubt it but who knows...

This home is an average tiny ranch taking the weird cozy cone thing off of it. That kitchen, my God is that tiny, you can hardly fit a table in there or walk around it. This is your typical average main bedroom (parents) in that era, then a medium smallish one and then a small one, a three bedroom. I'm not counting the Cozy Cone thing. I lived in a very typical three bedroom ranch where for most of their years I raised my kids (2). One fairly small full bath, all three bedrooms near each other in the same hallway as bath and the sizes I just mentioned. Maybe a 12x12, a 10x10 and a 9x9 or some such, no idea, just guessing. Maybe second 10x12 and third 9x10. Something on that order. My kitchen had more room and was a big square and plenty of room for a table, not huge but not like this one. I try to picture Tammy here when looking at it all. My home would have seemed too small probably at times with THREE of us except we had a back addition that had what I'd call a family room open to a not entirely walled extra other room which I used as an office when I worked at home. This addition almost doubled the size of my home. No "actual bedrooms" but anyone could have made the office into one easily and the other room was 3/4 of the size of the main house probably. My point is what they were all living in was tiny.

Next windows and garage door and more are original in my opinion. Chad makes me think of CB in LISK, nothing really ever improved over the years. Roof looks decent probably turned into insurance and he didn't put it on.

I then wondered if all there or most of it is Chad and TAmmy's stuff and furnishings or Emma's... The listing says excluded from sale are tenant's personal belongings, etc. but that could mean Chad's, who knows, if he said keep them, sell them, junk them. It doesn't look moved into permanently OR they're already moved a lot out. I'd almost think when she and Joe moved, they stuck their stuff in storage and just used what was already there for the most part and that's kind of how it looks. You know, dad said he probably wasn't coming home for a long time if ever or something on that order, but Emma didn't believe that, she believed she alone could save him (gag). And with being in a fishbowl I kind of doubt they moved all his sh*t out and their shi*t in. If they did, despite Emma being at her job a long time, they sure don't have much of any value and neither did Tammy and Chad if it is theirs.

Next I note what I'd call prepper stuff. MAYBE they toned it down for the pics but there are things that hint at it to me. I watch some YT cooks/mothers that prep. They do not do for end times though. And none are LDS. I can give the reasons but I'd be sidetracking but for instance once family is a huge family NOT LDS, and they buy in bulk and buy ahead but go through it fast and budget that way.

There are five gallon buckets in the pantry one can see a few of. There are six to eight I forget LARGE gas cans lined up in the garage. There's just some hints of such and we know Chad preached the 144 and end times and that Emma falls in line.

Did anyone notice all the books in the Cozy Cone bedroom if one can call it that...

The description says there is a sun room or some such off the patio and porch and maybe I just didn't pay note but I didn't notice any of those three things. IS all the exercise equipment Tammy's? Or Emma's?

Judging by kid's rooms she has one boy and one girl at least but I think I might have heard from someone in the court of all the talk and trial that she has three kids, but not sure.

What does her hub do? Have we ever known and I just don't recall? Because again there's little of value but again their stuff could be in storage but they didn't I wouldn't say improve anything but then why would you when the deal was Prior would sell if this happened (Chad found guilty?).

Finally and I am going to try to end it here because I could branch off on a lot of thoughts in looking at it all in different subjects, they don't even have four acres, they have 3.75. I can't emphasize how small this is compared to what I think MANY think. I grew up on one, rural. When I met my ex we first lived in my home in town and a few years later at his in the country and he had like 2.7. Even though a building or some such can block a view perhaps, this is NOTHING that you can't cross in no time flat. A grandkid who can run at two or three let me tell you can get from one side to the other in probably a minute and you are chasing them before they get out of the yard. This place always gets described as if it is some farm or former farm with buildings and pasture and acreage. Oh and a pet cemetery, sheds, a "fire pit" and more. It's nicer than having no land if you want land but it is not as big as all that makes it sound. I lived on one my entire childhood. I lived on almost three for years in my marriage and I own 12 now and that's where we lived in the last years. I have a very good idea of what 3.75 is. I know people in the rich areas at the edges of towns or small cities like where my mom is that own more than that and they are in the city limits.

They point out how the "pasture" is fenced. Doesn't look like much of a fence to me.

And to end this post, and I do hope to get back and look at it again to come up with the other thoughts I had re other subjects for other posts but life probably won't have that happening, is that a TALL CROSS in the pictures or what is that?

I forgot one thing, I didn't think to pay a lot of attention to the main bedroom with the double bed, just remember it being basic and figuring that's Joe and Emma's of course,the other two are clearly a boiy and girl's room. But now just as winding up it dawned on me she sleeps where her mother was murdered. OMG. You know it is one thing to not feel or care about Lori's kids but her mother yet again...

Rachel Smith the interview with Nate I last linked, I forgot touched on that, well didn't forget, I didn't share all but she had a lot to say of what Chad did to his kids putting them up to save him and how he cares less about them but she worded it FAR BETTER THAN THAT. EMMA has done herself in with everyone. People do have some compassion to a point with GArth even though we know GArth lied. SOME DO.

When I started out looking at the pics of the home I almost felt sorry for Emma having to live here, the loss of her mom, dad in jail, no real creature comforts (shown) although there is the large screen TV, is that Chad's or Joe's....? Does she still work while having two or three kids...? Stuck in this home, having to call dad numbers of times a day, his little protege who gets an A in all he taught her except how to lie on a stand... Maybe that's why Chad never speaks or ever has when confronted by Nate in Hawaii, paper servers, ANYONE, because he can speak to no end we have heard him when no one questions him and he is the wise leader and special appointee of g od, I had to separate that word so it wouldn't capitalize, his g od, not mine and I don't even believe he follows or believes in any g od and that's something Rachel said too if I recall.

So I almost felt sorry for Emma then I looked at the home Tammy lived in and felt sorry for her too. She never wanted to move there to begin with away from her family and friends. And I don't know if the home they left was nicer or not and there's nothing wrong with small and nothing wrong with basic, heck I've lived it at both ends of my life. But for how hard TAmmy worked and how much Chad played and spent, I find it sad. At least there's a washer and a dryer, stuck right in taking up the very little kitchen space. Fun times but I guess the kids weren't little when they moved there but heck teenagers and 20 somethings and clothes can be worse.

I don't know why they show pics of outlets and such, showing it is grounded or there are outlets, weird imo. I HAVE a home listed right now and no pics of such. I'm also not sure that Cozy addition can be counted as living space and that bedroom counted as a bedroom.

Sorry I keep thinking of things, at least I keep sticking to the ONE topic as I have a lot of sideways ones. So I'm not sure GArth never heard a thing I don't care if watching videos or earphones in, I know in my small ranch I find that hard to buy... But I think we all know Tammy was dead before he ever got home so of course he wouldn't hear her falling out of bed or coughing or anything... And from the coworkers testimony he FOUND her dead and his dad gone...

okay long enough but I kept it related to family and the home. I do have some sidetracks into other subjects and likely even forgot some on this subject.

Imo if they come down $100K they would have interest if NOT a murder property and if they came down $150K they might even sell but then again, I don't live in ID nor know their market. I did also look at some other listings while in there in the Rexburg area and there's a fair few for that price range ALL NICER but less land but again 3.75 isn't **** to make up for that home compared to the other ones I saw.

What the deal is I don't know. But I'd say for a lawyer Prior cut Chad and Emma and the family a fair deal and now that deal is done is my best guess and time to buy it yourself or get out... I kind of doubt Emma could if she wanted to and if she has a brain cell at all she doesn't want to, I'd bet every bit of extra goes into dad's extras fund, calls to dad, etc. I wonder if Prior donated dry cleaning and new shirts and ties for Chad every day, of course he brought them, but Emma may well have provided them, we will never know.

One last thing again, it keeps coming, this clueless, brainwashed I guess, adult women is now raising kids of her own... And will either hide this or tell them how grandpa was lured by a sex siren sent by the devil and how they are part of the 144K unless they don't put their toys away and show they are dark.... Not sarcasm, I'm being realistic here. She doesn't have nor get a clue after all this time... She IS him.

I always thought it was cannabis and meds for JJ but I think he also went for the prostitutes too. Didn't he also have a Mexican wife/gf at one time?
I don't think a Mexican wife but there was one woman met at some thing and it was not in Mexico but where he went always, Colombia maybe, I can't keep the countries straight, on like some paid for dating, meeting thing.... That shared quite a bit.

The talk of the day before or just before by a day or two was he went to Mexico, here she said Central America (Rachel Smith)...

Alex had one other short lived wife but she wasn't from another country.

I never thought it was weed and drugs for JJ lol. Why would it be? And JJ was dead by then. And weed isn't hard to get, you don't need to go to Central America OR Mexico. Not even back a few years ago. As to if you mean even JJ's autism drugs, all that would be paid fully for JJ here in the states.

Not picking on you at all, you do realize they are talking right before Alex died and a drug trip? Not all his trips. JJ was already gone.

Just bumping this post that states Alex went to Mexico for cheap prescription drugs before he died. I have always thought he caught Covid and that is what killed him (the blood clots in the lungs).

The post upthread about the bank accounts states that Alex and Lori had a joint account, which I think were likely for Alex"s drug purchases for JJ. (his sedatives - Risperidone weren't they?).
Reading further right after posting the last one, I see you do see he went right before he died. This is pretty well known and I don't think most think it was simply for cheap prescription known drugs.

Also I'd dare say almost no one believes Alex died of natural causes, not even all the prosecutors and certainly not of Covid either, that would be natural causes. Every single one of them answered this question in Nate's videos. ALL were respectful of the medical examiner who did the review and final one when questions and I don't think they doubt the ability or think anything shady was going on, what they are saying without saying it imo is there was something that can't be found or can't be put together that caused this and that's why Rachel Smith said she'd like to have been able to investigate what he bought in Mexico.... SOME drug or SOMETHING that thorough looks don't find or couldn't put together.

I think Alex and Lori had a joint account for reasons besides that. Why would Lori get the sedatives from Mexico? I will guarantee you all his meds were fully paid for here. The got all benefits and money to boot for JJ. And if the answer to that is Lori used too many so coudn't get another prescription as she was sedating him all the time, there's plenty she could have found or used here to do so, wouldn't have to be his prescribed ones...

Alex wasn't down there for JJ's drugs nor POT. Imo. Again not picking, it was far more than that why he made these trips imo or this trip.

As far as the bank account, he was their hit man. Probably coded as something else or not coded at all but putting money in like to buy black clothing for when he shot at Tammy, reimburse for his hotel room, etc.

They weren't doing this stuff for normal reasons or JJ's prescribed meds. IMO.

Wow so 4 bedrooms on main level and 1 on 1st level (the cozy cone as they called it.)

So do you think it will sell? Do people normally buy homes where murders took place and dead bodies were burnt and buried?
Pretty sure it's three and one and we'd call it main level/first floor and the cozy cone would be second floor but this varies from country to country.

Note also the square footage drops to 1600 something for main home and I'd doubt it's that big without maybe adding a porch or something and is 1800 something when adding the cozy cone imo.

I didn't look at everything but it was unclear to me if there was a basement. There are pics that could be in one of utility stuff but no clear indication if there is or not. Most listings have all that kind of stuff checked but I may have missed it, I read under the key categories, subsections but not all. Pretty sure they never showed the half bath either, just the one full bath.

I think so, too.
I don't think the prosecutors think so. Although we could have some crazy combined thing where he was murdered or went to suicide and also had or was undiagnosed Covid at the same time... Seems unlikely to me but the timing of his death was crazy no matter what and MOST do not buy the natural causes and never will. We'll likely never know but I matched the prosecutors' opinions before I ever heard them. I don't believe in so many coincidences. And there are ample.

But we will likely never know but maybe one day if not too late they can pursue that trip and what was purchased but don't see how easily that could be done at this late point...Rachel would have liked to so there must be, a total guess, an avenue there... Know who he went to get drugs from, cell phone with? Something... That she thought if pursued...

Did Z get Covid after or her son? The paramedics?

Joe's death sounded pretty similar and that was long before Covid... Then there's also Tammy of natural causes claimed... Heart. Etc. Nah, too many coincidences. Jmo though.

It's also probably why he was cremated, if we think about it.
Because of COVID? Doctors or med examiners didn't decide to cremate him. Lori did or family did. And there was no COVID. It was cheap, it was probably murder or coerced suicide (the plan per Chad as told to Alex) and the less that can be tested the better.

I'm really sorry, how do you make the leap from thinking he possibly died of Covid which I can see how one might wonder to that's why he was cremated??? Such wasn't going on there then and if it had it would be due to such a finding and there wasn't such. FAMILY decided to cremate him and I believe it was LORI that decided such. Seems to me she didn't even tell family about his death immediately, I'd have to look back to be sure on that...

You've just entirely lost me is all. I'm not following how you got to this, that cremation was due to Covid? Meaning it was all some big secret they didn't share and the paramedics or town or someone insisted he be created or the doctors? Again, sorry, I'm just lost on that. Burial or cremation is a family decision or next of kin, etc.

So according to the Twitter images there are 100,000 pages of discovery in Charles' murder. How can this be?
I think they are talking all the cases honestly since agencies shared and worked together re conspiracy and more. They are talking in the same filing about immunity agreements and those did not come over Charles alone but after the kids were missing. All is so much tied and they are going to look at anything and everything relating.

So in all these murders the motive was financial. It had worked with Joe Ryan when Tylee got her benefits so it was tried again with Charles, JJ and Tammy.
I've always felt that and thought that although I think with Joe Lori also wanted to destroy him, but yes, financial. He is a harder one to be sure she did it, he's the wild card but there's such a lot of odd things in it that I lean heavily, and she inserted herself there too after...She tried to destroy him in life, she talked of him on a podcast as to how she learned supposedly per the Bible or some book of LDS or whoever, maybe some cult, that if someone comes at you THREE times, it is okay to kill them and she was talking OF JOE. Hey if God says that, someone please prove it to me because I've had a few in life who have hurt or come after hurting me three times in my lifetime, I just don't kill them because imo it is a sin and NO SUCH THING IS SAID. Oh heck i'd still take the higher road and wouldn't, I may not have a nice apartment but not looking to trade it for prison.

There is a LOT to wonder about as to Joe's death but his is harder to be sure of, HOWEVER, same weird sh*t in many ways.

Most don't think this but I honestly think Chad and Lori knew each other longer than stated... I've thought that from early days... Can't prove it but always thought it...

@Kimster where did you get the info on chad's house for sale? someone was right ton it I am guessing.

I forgot, well didn't forget, but was catching up on this site b4 heading to YT, and just now did and Nate is on with Lindsey Blake and in his headline is Chad's home being for sale too.

I haven't watched yet, but tired, day off tomorrow, only one FOR TWO WEEKS, and came on it when first heading from here to YT and already 10:30 but linking for all. Nate's always good and he has Lindsey Blake on which I said last night or day before he was going to have on Thursday but haven't even been on YT to check yet, was rambling on CWs lol.

I started Nate last night but didn't get far, I as wiped. It was interesting already though. Home sale says agents only, someone sent Nate, multiple realtors did, info that agents ONLY can see and that is to be aware this is a stigmatized property, all buyers should be vetted, It went on market two days ago, then was quickly pulled off and then put back on. realtors have access to info public doesn't. multiple realtors contacted Nate. he says NOTHING was put out into the public that he could find about this property's history.... It came from realtor access... things the public cannot see... Private info to agents, this is a stigmatized property.... all showings with agents must be vetted to be sure buyer genuine and vetted and aware of the trauma involved with this home. No curiosity seekers will be allowed access to home or grounds and this info is put down in ALL CAPS.

You know, what does Prior care about Looky Lous, heck doesn't reside there.... Emma might so what is their arrangement.. And why not move before it sells?. Do they have to stay and pay rent or something or if they move and it doesn't sell are they on the hook for more rent., a lease, etc.... I mean it may seem Prior did a nice thing for Chad and family but not necessarily, it may well have benefited him and more than covered him and now he is pulling out the rug OR this was the plan all along or agreement... I doubt Chad would get anything from the sale but who knows, maybe he wants it sold to get the little he can or give to Emma or some such OR he already had and any portion if there is any remaining will go to her. That almost smacks of paying her to testify lol. Hard to say and I guess we will never know.

Imo there's nothing left, Prior put in years and read all the discovery and more himself and his man hours and travel have to amount to probably beyond the price of the home. Imo.

Hope to finish Nate's today but with only one day off and a TON to handle, not sure it will happen, shall see, depends on if I am going well on the NECESSARY things I need to do, may put it on for a bit now while I wake up and coffee up. I'm looking forward to hearing the interview with Lindsey so I'll just make it fit around everything or do it first. I'm already caving lol.

So ya know as Nate just said, and YES I am watching, Emma could always buy the home... So if she doesn't what does that mean, they don't have the means or credit or she doesn't want it... HEY this is where your family lived and your mother died and where your "pets" are buried. It is where the 144 is to gather and you are probably to break dad free and lead in the meantime, are you failing your mission?!! Or has dad said unseen forces have changed the plans... Lol but not. I mean Emma had to even live basically next door, she is not to go anywhere and what if the home ends up with the wrong people when it is to be part of the last days.... No, Nate didn't say that he only said she could buy it. I said all the rest and purposely sarcastic...

I guess Prior doesn't want it and knows he is not one of the 144... He probably doesn't think he needs to host it if he can't be there... Oh boy coffee is kicking, such sarcasm could continue easily...

So Lori like wants her trial to start in August lol. I have come to she just doesn't care and anything she can use or do to throw kinks in for ALL the rest involved she will do, the only control she has. And doesn't even care if she makes her own attorneys' lives HE77 or it impossible. Is she hoping or planning another stint vacation in a hospital? Who knows and I doubt it somehow. She's just doing her thing, Ms. Drama Queen with little else to use I guess.

I'd like to hear some expert lawyer tell us IF they can go against her wish of speedy trial, if her lawyers can and if a judge can because I'm not so sure of that, it is a RIGHT. Are there times it isn't, does anyone know if there are exceptions as in she is not going to get adequate representation if they go with her wish because it is impossible for ANY lawyer to be ready by then...?

So Lindsey is saying just exactly as Rachel did without coming right out and saying it which Rachel did more so, Chad AND Alex killed Tammy is what her innuendo is, in their OPINION. She also was unhappy when the cases were severed just as Rachel and I'm sure Rob, etc. but of course is understanding of the judge's rationale for it. Boy do all cut judge a break. And have throughout. The lack of speedy trial being met was blamed on the prosecution and is by every talking head and everyone out there but the biggest delay every single time in Lori's case was the judge himself. Now don't get me wrong he has gained some points with me with the handling of the trials as he got more experienced and not not so green and needing three hearings and time to decide ANYTHING but HE let it go where Lori had to have the DP removed and I can't figure out why no one can see that...

Regardless, they weren't happy it is clear when cases severed and they all it seems clear think BOTH Chad and Alex killed Tammy due to a lot of things and evidence... She is pretty open but not quite as saying it in words as Rachel did.

I'm going to admit to something here, I don't know that I realized Lindsey and Rob are from the two different counties. Fremont and Madison. I was trying to figure out when she became DA and thought Rob Wood was in the recent trial, etc. That's how much info and jurisdiction and sheer evidence and info in this case has left one (me anyhow) forgetting some or having to be reminded and so on.

Also interesting is she worked as a defense attorney for a number of years and so did her help at the time in her county office Tanya Rawlings [sp?]. That gave her a negative point for me lol. But then she switched to prosecution and she gained triple points back. She wrote the sex, money and power thing at a Starbucks. Negative point. I hate trendy sh*t. But it worked, triple points back lol.

Yeah I am watching I when I should be getting busy... go figure. Lol.

As to why she wants a speedy trial, I can only guess that she wants to be back in Idaho to be with her beloved. Is it possible they will end up at the same jail?
No. He’s in a totally different place first of all because he’s male, and secondly because he’s on death row.

I don't think a Mexican wife but there was one woman met at some thing and it was not in Mexico but where he went always, Colombia maybe, I can't keep the countries straight, on like some paid for dating, meeting thing.... That shared quite a bit.

The talk of the day before or just before by a day or two was he went to Mexico, here she said Central America (Rachel Smith)...

Alex had one other short lived wife but she wasn't from another country.

I never thought it was weed and drugs for JJ lol. Why would it be? And JJ was dead by then. And weed isn't hard to get, you don't need to go to Central America OR Mexico. Not even back a few years ago. As to if you mean even JJ's autism drugs, all that would be paid fully for JJ here in the states.

Not picking on you at all, you do realize they are talking right before Alex died and a drug trip? Not all his trips. JJ was already gone.
Yeah, I think he was only married twice. Once when he was really young and then the second time to Zulema. But it seems like I read that he would bring Colombian women back with him once in a while? Or maybe he just stayed with them down in Columbia. It was some weird thing he was involved in.

@Kimster where did you get the info on chad's house for sale? someone was right ton it I am guessing.

I forgot, well didn't forget, but was catching up on this site b4 heading to YT, and just now did and Nate is on with Lindsey Blake and in his headline is Chad's home being for sale too.

I haven't watched yet, but tired, day off tomorrow, only one FOR TWO WEEKS, and came on it when first heading from here to YT and already 10:30 but linking for all. Nate's always good and he has Lindsey Blake on which I said last night or day before he was going to have on Thursday but haven't even been on YT to check yet, was rambling on CWs lol.

I watched this last night, but I don’t have time to comment on it right now.

I received information on the house from Facebook.

No. He’s in a totally different place first of all because he’s male, and secondly because he’s on death row.
Wow I saw that post but missed that part, no she'd never be with Chad, they will never be near each other. Of course she can't be with her "beloved". He is male as you say and on death row and even if there were both facilities in one prison, they'd never place them in the same place nor would they ever have any chance of contact. @Tresir maybe she thinks if she gets to a portal would be the only way lol. No men and women are EVER together in any prison NOR ever see each other. Even in county it is pretty much segregated and even in county they have not had contact, they never ever will in prison and will never be in the same prison imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandabeck27
Back
Top Bottom