Who is the LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER? *ARREST JULY 2023*

long island.jpg

Who is the Long Island serial killer? This is a general discussion thread about this terrifying case.

MEMBER'S ONLY DISCUSSION/DOCUMENTS:
https://www.crimewatchers.net/threa...other-sensitive-information.3498/#post-226869

Last edited:
Locked door in basement. Full of guns, creepy doll in case and framed photos...

I can't keep up out there but this adds minute by minute right now so if anyone can, and share it, it is like wow.
The guns don't bother me. F****** CREEPY DOLL S***!!!! NOPE! UH UH!!!! I would have to shoot the doll. I didn't like the way it was looking at me.

I see this does show he has a brother so he comes from a two child family. No mention of their father that I noticed but I'm tired.

Yeah, they named the article or its headline re his daughter and her name and I don't really agree with that but I do go both ways on knowing some things as to his family structure, etc. Not so much naming her or detailing her for any reason because there really is no reason to. The fact she worked in his office I do think relevant though as to his comings an goings, anything she found or came across on the work computer system IF anything, etc.

It isn't fair that adult children and wives and families are named and come into it all but their husband, father, etc. put them there. Again I see no reason with this article to name her or make it about her specifically but sadly her father is the suspect here and she was a part of his office these past few years. In Manhattan. Where he operated from as to getting prostitutes. And pizza even.

I would hope the family is reeling and I don't mean I want them to reel, what I mean is I hope this was a shock because they have to have put together the fact they were out of town on dates these murders occurred, dad wasn't and that they lived right across the street from the disposal site.... If not realizing at first once it came out that Massapequa and Manhattan were two areas they thought the killer was in and had places in, those dots I mean COME ON. If you've ever been married to or lived with even a cheating man for a number of years, YES, you have come across things OR where he is or isn't and stories don't make sense, etc. And there'll be a slip here and there just with cheating, some number on a phone, hearing what you think is a phone in the middle of the night but it isn't yours, isn't his but no one else lives there. He forgot to turn it off. He comes home and forgets some key part of his cover. He was at work all day but here is this receipt in his vehicle that shows he was in another town, motel, etc. I'm just saying this FAMILY LIVED RIGHT THERE. And as more tidbits came about in the last few years, dad's office was RIGHT in the other location...

AND the wife was in court. Granted maybe just still in shock and wanting to believe it is all wrong. MAYBE.

If they have time to process and they decide yes, dad did it or hubby and say so, then people will be okay with them. This is early on. It SEEMS there is plenty to show he is responsible for at least some of these murders. When they start turning that with any intelligence despite the "love" relationship and all they saw in their lives, they should come to realizing he was covering even more than that. They will think of the other homes, the times something didn't make sense, etc., etc. Maybe blood in their home or some other item, where he said he was and finding out he wasn't...

I feel for families of any of these perps but I also get to a point that they are going to be of interest. HE though is the one that did that to them. ASSUMING of course that he is guilty. On the other hand, I can feel for them as who would ever think. I would never believe it of my dad. NOT EVER. BUT my dad wouldn't have contacts with hookers and dind't, wouldn't have fake email names and such internet searches, etc. Heck my dad was never on a computer in his life but I hope you get my point...
Knock Knock. Who's there?.
🍕 DNA Dumbazz!

My God was that long, even for Daily Mail. Even for ME versus my posts. A lot of mistakes in it too per DM as the norm.

I could point them out but by the end lost track of them all. Being arrested at his home for one. no, it was his office. The truck is another unless this is a different truck, it was seized from SC I thought. There were plenty more. Called Gilbert a victim of his or a victim and she has never been said to have died from homicide even, etc. Tons of errors.

But to the point of him preparing to leave the country. Since so many errors who knows if they have this right, but I do believe they took him in at this point because they thought something was in the works for him or that he had struck again etc.

Out of that five mile long article I could have pulled much but then would become muddled and I didn't even have the time to spare reading it much less get into it all, but I pulled this...

Ray believes the discovery of a man's remains might have prompted the arrest today.

Ray said that while the suspect arrested today is a man, he and his clients 'have always had an outside theory' that a woman may have been involved.

I have heard of this dead man but thought it was something the public was thinking may relate for whatever reason but now we have the attorney of two of the victims saying as much... Also that he and his clients have felt it possible a woman may have been involved...

This is some of what I have been trying to get at, at least that I think this is bigger and more unusual and he may seem to have one victim type and one area but not so sure he doesn't do others... Again don't have the words to put it down in print, etc.

I heard of this man's remains the other night BUT dismissed it and thought no but I thought it was just people doing that and not an attorney near the case and victims who thinks that way...

The mention of a woman involved whoa... That does not seem to connect in any way to the man's remains but went hand in hand in order in the article... But again of course it is Daily Mail... what I mean is it makes no sense in relation to the death of the man...

Of course attorney said "an outside theory" that a woman may have been involved... I think there are a lot of not accurate facts in here, this sounds like speculation and all their jumble of an article does is create more of a mess in my already jumbled mind lol.

BUT on the one point, we do have the wife's hairs as to a female possibly being involved... And yet she was gone...

O.K. That's the 1st I've heard of the reason for the arrest when they said "Public safety". What exactly they meant. Because that statement, Thought of simply, Sounds ridiculously obvious.
There was no public safety. As DM said if correct, he continued to frequent prostitutes at all hours of the night. First, they couldn't have known those women would be safe although perhaps if watching him, the would have interceded if he went to leave with them, etc. but they just could not have now they were safe. I'm not saying they should have arrested since building a case but yeah, public safety or risk to it is ludicrous.

I think chances are good he was either planning something OR just as likely, the found out about another murder and/or attempted incident, a recent one.

And I'm sure it would have been a country with no extradition treaty with the U.S.
If true I'd agree. Probably also a country he has another home in.

Of course even if caught or there is extradition, these days Manson murderers and serious criminals are being let out of jail every day it seems so he still has a chance even if convicted that a bunch of nuts will let him loose one day. Only HALF sarcastic because it's true.

Made me think he might go on a shooting spree with all those guns (they knew he had at least 90) or something and not care whether LE shot him.
You can't use all those guns on a shooting spree. We all only have two hands. What would he do, probably keep them all loaded I guess and with him if any shootout came about? Or put them in his vehicle all loaded and take off?

If he was going out of country, I'm thinking they weren't all going to go with unless he was traveling by vehicle and not by air...

Did they make a slip at the end. I mean did he become aware they were after him, following him or whatever? Don't get me wrong, this was a good job of keeping under wraps, surprised us all but as to him and them following him, digging into his records and past, etc. did he become aware of it somehow...

I would like to see a video of his arrest. And I also think that he maybe grew suspicious lately. I hope he didn't kill even more people before they put him under surveillance. What a piece of work.
I feel he was suspicious too.

This guy is bad news. They all are, but I think he is really bad. I don't think he has a type he wouldn't kill or harm. Female, prostitute, young, old, child, male, etc. It's just my opinion at the moment and I feel strongly about it. I'm not saying he varied all over the place and didn't mostly stick to one path but I wouldn't doubt variances or others and of course others in other areas. And the others may differ as well although i wouldn't doubt Vegas is more prostitutes...

I think the difference in when the killings began depends on whether you believe all of the killings were done by him or not. They found 10 bodies, I believe? And they are only saying that four of them pertain n to him. Officially, anyway.

I have to wonder if the Asian man didn’t get in the way. Maybe he saw something and was trying to protect one of the girls.
I don't know how he could be linked to any of the unidentified victims (it's my understanding that there are four) until they're identified but the two victims whose partial remains were (also) found in Manorville, if he's responsible, then I'd think it's surely possible that he could be linked somehow...

IIRC, they arrested him before they wanted to. He had booked a flight out of the country, and they were afraid he'd make another killing here. So there is still a lot of investigation going on right now.
I take it that he was carrying a burner phone when he was arrested...and still contacting "sex workers", and so I'd think that's the reason it was decided to arrest him when they did.

There were neighbors. Did he pick them up in the city, take them somewhere in a a vehicle, all went on there, then drove them out and dumped them and then went home? I mean anything is possible here...
I recall that one victim seems to have obtained a ride (taxi?) to his home but I think in the other cases, he picked them up...
Now in Amber Costello's case, info regarding the ruse the day prior to her disappearance hadn't been previously revealed but I do remember her roommate describing how Amber had been negotiating with a client over the phone for quite some time that day before he eventually picked her up down the street from her home. (Btw, he'd insisted that she leave her cell phone at home, which she did.)
Now whether he actually took them to his home- that's what I've always imagined- or some other building he had access to- he needed privacy...

Last edited:
You can't use all those guns on a shooting spree. We all only have two hands. What would he do, probably keep them all loaded I guess and with him if any shootout came about? Or put them in his vehicle all loaded and take off?

If he was going out of country, I'm thinking they weren't all going to go with unless he was traveling by vehicle and not by air...

Did they make a slip at the end. I mean did he become aware they were after him, following him or whatever? Don't get me wrong, this was a good job of keeping under wraps, surprised us all but as to him and them following him, digging into his records and past, etc. did he become aware of it somehow...
I didn't say he would use all 90 (200) but there have been cases where the shooter has several loaded handguns on their person and two or three automatic rifles slung over their shoulders and then go on a public rampage shoot up, Rambo style, without caring if they get killed. Suicide by cop.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean killed outside near their disposal site and he carelessly didn't take his belt with him when he left? My guess was he likely killed them in his home or a vehicle and leaning more towards his home since wife was gone, it was where he was least likely to be seen or interrupted, etc. and it is right near the disposal area. Hard to be certain though and could have been anywhere...

Was the belt found around a victim's neck or body or on its own?
It was reported in the press conference that the belt was around the legs of Maureen Brainard-Barnes (and that a hair was collected from the buckle.)
Btw, it was also reported that all the victims were bound at the head, chest, and legs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phillip
Back